You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-12 05:04:18

microvirus6

Why are we called "broken shoes"?

Not trying to be a snowflake or anything, but what a derogatory nickname.

The inanimate object covering the lowest, dirtiest part of the body, and on top of that it's broken.

Reminds me of a romantic partner who has a mean pet-name for you, like calling you Stinky or something, and during the relationship you think it's cute and endearing and "just their sense of humor", and then afterward you realize those little comments were actually abusive and hurt your self-esteem, and you question how you ever thought it was OK to be talked to like that.

... If this is all about empowering us, why is our nickname a constant reminder of being useless, low, and inferior?

#2 2022-05-12 05:27:44

mitkobs

Re: Why are we called "broken shoes"?

It is because so large number is living in extreme poverty and deprivation and in the same time they are the Source, the most high and from them all what is happening of Earth depends. And they kind of adapted to this way of living in misery but should not. They should rebel it and abolish it forever.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-12 05:28:23)

#3 2022-05-12 06:04:55

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

Not trying to be a snowflake or anything, but what a derogatory nickname.

The inanimate object covering the lowest, dirtiest part of the body, and on top of that it's broken.

Reminds me of a romantic partner who has a mean pet-name for you, like calling you Stinky or something, and during the relationship you think it's cute and endearing and "just their sense of humor", and then afterward you realize those little comments were actually abusive and hurt your self-esteem, and you question how you ever thought it was OK to be talked to like that.

... If this is all about empowering us, why is our nickname a constant reminder of being useless, low, and inferior?

Dear Microvirus6

I like your nickname. It’s seems somehow relevant to our times... I just can’t quite put my finger on it... (just kidding)

Believe it or not, they want nothing more than to empower you.

Aneeka has said that “our message is not that the Gods have returned”, “You are the Gods”.

The term “broken shoes” is a term of endearment. We have all been broken by this system on Earth one way or the other. We are on a journey to remember who we are: that we are co-creators of this reality.

Ironically, it’s the system that feeds you the idea that you are powerful when in fact you are a slave. The best slaves are those who do not even know they are slaves.

They do love you a lot.

They are enduring all kinds of negative energies and attacks to remind you that you are a God and co-creator.

#4 2022-05-12 15:35:43

Tigerhawk

"Broken Shoes" was a term that Swaruu 9 gave to people on Earth who feel disempowered. It was not that SHE believed the people to be broken, rather the "broken" was only a reflection of their own beliefs. Like it was pointed out above, the teaching was to remind people they are not powerless, they ARE Source.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-05-12 15:37:10)

#5 2022-05-12 20:28:46

Dablin

lol trust me, I've been called far worse. I never took offense personally because I understood the underlying context behind what was being said, beside it takes alot more then words such as that to offend me.

I think this thread is a reminder to take things in context before taking offense to anything. There seems to be a push in society these days to drive people to take offense to almost every slight in life. To create the impression of safe spaces where almost any transgression can cause some form of potential conflict where people seem incapable of dealing with basic human interaction.

We need to stop acting so fragile and especially acting in offense in behalf of other people. Like others have pointed out. We are ultimately very power beings being lied to to believe we are not. We don't need to be defended, we don't need to be protected, we just needed to be informed and awakened as we will do the rest ourselves.

If anyone feels offended by the term broken shoes, I do understand where they are coming from but I see it as a complete misunderstanding. Once again actions based on lack of knowledge about oneself or understanding of others. This has been the root of all human problems throughout history.

It it best to not try and make it worse by implying disrespect and insult where it doesn't actually exist.

#6 2022-05-12 21:34:13

Kahi Harawira

“Broken shoes”

It is truly an appropriate term. Down-trodden, oppressed are similar terms. Hardship which makes one learn things faster and deeper, knowing things that the more fortunate don't learn. Being at the bottom where the world is never as many others think it is and if ever given the opportunity, would want to do things differently.

And in my view, the term relates to all the consequences of being ostracized from the society in which one lives, but being able to keep one's dignity and identity intact. No doubt this applies to all of us in some gradient form or another.

No doubt that if we ever wanted to come here to learn things the hard way, where the odds are seemingly impossible but are not, then being “broken shoes” is a much better challenge than simply falling to the temptations of the Cabal that so many others do.

Each to their own I guess.

#7 2022-05-12 21:43:39

07wideeyes

I'm fine with being a broken shoes. As Dablin says, I've been called far worse. It happens on a regular basis, in fact. To be a broken shoe amongst other magnificent ones is a privilege.

#8 2022-05-13 03:59:37

microvirus6

I want to clarify that I'm not exactly offended. I understand how the nickname is an apt one, especially from the perspective of a 5D+ being from a very successful planetary civilization. I don't think it's meant as an insult, more like something that naturally slips out in these long talks that probably feel very informal after all this time.

And yes, I understand it's petty in the grand scheme of things and insignificant compared to all the Tay's have given us.

Nonetheless! I think the Tay's who use such language should consider being more intentional in some of their transmissions to us. Yes, we're broken shoes, but we're also infinitely powerful creator beings.

They themselves have made it clear: WHAT YOU BELIEVE ABOUT YOURSELF BECOMES YOUR REALITY. And the Tay's know full well how powerful THEIR words are for us. So perhaps we could do without some of these ideas being energized in our collective unconscious.. that we're hapless, that we're ugly, that we're broken shoes.

It's just not ideal for a teacher to call their student Dummy, for a therapist to call their patient Crazy, or for a mentor to call the group they're trying to empower Broken Shoes. It's not a matter of offense, judgment, insult or anything else.. just bad tactics for encouraging growth and development!

I hope they read this and can take it as constructive criticism.

#9 2022-05-13 07:38:21

Wooof

Charlie Chaplin

#10 2022-05-13 09:50:20

mitkobs

It is better to tell how it is than sugarcoat it. People living in misery, poverty, like a victim, not having even slightest idea that they are all powerful Source. Have to challenge them somehow. Shake them from their sleep.
One can be offended only if the offence do not represent really the truth. But if you litterally lead such a miserable life then for what to be offended when called broken shoe. And if you know who you are truly then whatever one is calling you will not matter to you. You will be beyond the possibility of offence.

#11 2022-05-13 09:58:53

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It is better to tell how it is than sugarcoat it. People living in misery, poverty, like a victim, not having even slightest idea that they are all powerful Source. Have to challenge them somehow. Shake them from their sleep.
One can be offended only if the offence do not represent really the truth. But if you litterally lead such a miserable life then for what to be offended when called broken shoe. And if you know who you are truly then whatever one is calling you will not matter to you. You will be beyond the possibility of offence.

Right, and in fact the Cabals are constantly doing the opposite of calling people "broken shoes" by their "light&love" lies, telling people how great they are while in fact keeping them in powerless slavery.

The time for nice-talk is long over, and people either now understand that they are currently "at the bottom of Human consciousness", accept that and then enable themselves to overcome it, or they are unawakenable anyways and thus wouldn't even read this term "broken shoes".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#12 2022-05-13 11:21:11

Wooof

Charlie Chaplin Eating His Shoe - The Gold Rush :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65lvwfTPtM

#13 2022-05-13 12:54:36

Wooof

Beside a robin which eats my cake, I tell you a story.

I had the luck to meet a poet and French resister of WWII, André Verdet.
A beautiful luminous personage. I knew him a little.
I ask him : How did you survive in the concentration camp of Birkenau ?

He says me timidly, showing his number on his arm :
I was in the factory of crystals. I worked near the oven. I was never cold.

Then, some years later, I read his book "The Night is not the Night".
"La Nuit n'est pas la Nuit" en français.
And I discover that he was in the house of  tuberculosis patients, among the near death prisoners.
He helped them all the day. At the only part of camp where nobody wanted to be.

Among others, day by day, He never failed to look at the sky, and to continue to write his poems.

In the conversation, he asked me : What do you think about the sky ?
I replied : It is inhabited.

And he said : "Picasso (his friend) took my hand. He kissed the number on my arm".
His eyes were wet.

Now, you know what is a "broken shoe".

Last edited by Wooof (2022-10-23 09:29:10)

#14 2022-05-15 21:29:45

07wideeyes

Very good point, Brahman, thanks. And quite a moving post, Wooof. By the way, do you know how scary your avatar is???!!! To me, that is.... Maybe because I feel more affinity with cats than dogs (as a generalisation, and one which refers mainly just to this life....). Nothing wrond with being confronted with a bit of scariness from time to time!

#15 2022-10-23 06:10:41

microvirus6

Yahzi recently: "I don't want to use that "broken shoes" term anymore, because it introduces the idea of being insignificant and of scarcity in their minds."

Purely ego-based I know, but... look everyone! Aha! Told ya so!!!

I'm gonna choose to believe that Yahzi read the thread, took my feedback to heart, and adjusted her tactics accordingly. Therefore, I am a mentor to 7th-density extraterrestrials. Hehe tongue

#16 2022-10-23 06:32:41

microvirus6 wrote:

I want to clarify that I'm not exactly offended. I understand how the nickname is an apt one, especially from the perspective of a 5D+ being from a very successful planetary civilization. I don't think it's meant as an insult, more like something that naturally slips out in these long talks that probably feel very informal after all this time.

And yes, I understand it's petty in the grand scheme of things and insignificant compared to all the Tay's have given us.

Nonetheless! I think the Tay's who use such language should consider being more intentional in some of their transmissions to us. Yes, we're broken shoes, but we're also infinitely powerful creator beings.

They themselves have made it clear: WHAT YOU BELIEVE ABOUT YOURSELF BECOMES YOUR REALITY. And the Tay's know full well how powerful THEIR words are for us. So perhaps we could do without some of these ideas being energized in our collective unconscious.. that we're hapless, that we're ugly, that we're broken shoes.

It's just not ideal for a teacher to call their student Dummy, for a therapist to call their patient Crazy, or for a mentor to call the group they're trying to empower Broken Shoes. It's not a matter of offense, judgment, insult or anything else.. just bad tactics for encouraging growth and development!

I hope they read this and can take it as constructive criticism.

Well put. 

Imagine how frustrating it is for them.  They keep trying to relate to these relatively primitive folks that refuse to see the bigger galaxy out there and how they can grow despite all the hints given to them over the millinia of time...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#17 2022-10-23 06:50:46

mitkobs

Calling you somehow should not concern you so much and you should not be offended. You should believe in yourself, not doubt yourself. When someone is calling this way and when they are right they want to point that we have such tendencies(as being like broken shoes) and we have to look for them and change them.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-23 06:51:29)

#18 2022-10-23 07:03:18

mitkobs wrote:

Calling you somehow should not concern you so much and you should not be offended. You should believe in yourself, not doubt yourself. When someone is calling this way and when they are right they want to point that we have such tendencies(as being like broken shoes) and we have to look for them and change them.

With respect, some folks will sometimes have thin skin when certain approaches are taken to communicate things a certain way.  There may be a large back story to why that paticular phrase is unsettling for him.  For all we know he could have had past lifes as a shoe maker and the phrase brings back horrible flash backs.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#19 2022-10-23 08:27:14

mitkobs

If you have thin skin(easy offendable) you should make a tough skin or you will suffer in different way when someone touch heated personal point. What you prefer to suffer or not to suffer.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-10-23 10:15:22)

#20 2022-10-23 10:11:01

mitkobs wrote:

If you have thin skin(easy offendable) you should make a tough skin or you will suffer in different way when someone touch headed personal point. What you prefer to suffer or not to suffer.

That is indeed the question.

#21 2022-10-23 14:44:32

Jupiter 9

microvirus6 wrote:

Yahzi recently: "I don't want to use that "broken shoes" term anymore, because it introduces the idea of being insignificant and of scarcity in their minds."

Purely ego-based I know, but... look everyone! Aha! Told ya so!!!

I'm gonna choose to believe that Yahzi read the thread, took my feedback to heart, and adjusted her tactics accordingly. Therefore, I am a mentor to 7th-density extraterrestrials. Hehe tongue

OK but don't let this get to your head and believe that you are at the peak of wisdom. Have some humility and know that there will always be someone higher than yourself.

You only have one number in your name. You may be superior to us without any numbers in our names, master microvirus6, but there are people out there with more numbers in their name that have superior knowledge and skills than you, just saying...

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-10-23 14:46:09)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#22 2022-10-23 15:04:41

Sjp696

Jupiter wrote:
microvirus6 wrote:

Purely ego-based I know, but... look, everyone! Aha! Told ya so!!!

OK but don't let this get to your head and believe that you are at the peak of wisdom. Have some humility and know that there will always be someone higher than yourself.

You only have one number in your name. You may be superior to us without any numbers in our names, master microvirus6, but there are people out there with more numbers in their name that have superior knowledge and skills than you, just saying...

Indeed. That came off as a very strong polarity that could be retuned towards harmony Microvirus6. Jupiter find it interesting you mention numbers in the name and the post occurred with the number 144 in (Time from Jupiters' reply) I see this number in spooky ways for years now. Sometimes many times per day. And to know I programmed this for myself as a reminder of something...Time to meditate? Time to awaken DNA with the innate? Time to save the world? One of the 144,000 servants? I would love to understand myself better and why I keep seeing this number.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#23 2022-10-23 15:31:38

Sjp696

knoxvilles_joker wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

With respect, some folks will sometimes have thin skin when certain approaches are taken to communicate things a certain way.  There may be a large back story to why that particular phrase is unsettling for him.  For all we know he could have had past lives as a shoemaker and the phrase brings back horrible flash backs.

Good point Knoxvilles, that was funny "a past life as a shoemaker" I was thinking the same thing, in the reactive section of our mind the bank contains phrases or similar perceptions of any sort via sensory intake matching frequencies related to traumatic events that when keyed in restimulate what has been nominated as an engram and causes a circuit to bypass the analytical mind and sends the "person" back down into the frequency of the event recorded in the captured encyst of cellular memory. In this case, causes what may be considered normal to one to be compared to a "broken shoe," since one could logically reason Shoes are tools that accompany travel.
    Can a 3d subject travel outside the matrix? in a simplified perspective, we know the answer - that we cannot freely walk about, via jumping or in a variety of walks.
   If a fragment of attention who feels he is separate and superior and reads things negatively, one may be in fact self projecting a defense mechanism by the cause of past trauma that has not been located and handled by the fragment of attention with a name, and this is not to be taken as a suggestion but rather a possible need of self-reflection.

In Lak'ech Ala K'in

#24 2022-10-23 16:52:39

Jupiter 9

Sjp696 wrote:
Jupiter wrote:

Indeed. That came off as a very strong polarity that could be retuned towards harmony Microvirus6. Jupiter find it interesting you mention numbers in the name and the post occurred with the number 144 in (Time from Jupiters' reply) I see this number in spooky ways for years now. Sometimes many times per day. And to know I programmed this for myself as a reminder of something...Time to meditate? Time to awaken DNA with the innate? Time to save the world? One of the 144,000 servants? I would love to understand myself better and why I keep seeing this number.

And there it is again in the time of your post, just mirrored xx:x4:41.

I use Angel Numbers - Joanne Sacred Scribes combined with my own intuition to figure out what the repeating numbers are hinting at.

Sometimes I see some numbers repeating over and over again, on the time of the day, on the time of posts, on the time I happen to pause a video, on car plates of multiple cars etc.

And it doesn't matter that much if this site is accurate or not, my higher guidance knows that I am going to use this site to try to figure out what those constantly repeating numbers may be hinting at, so I'm sure they are using the interpretations of that site too to give me some very subtle hints.

As a sidenote, I was also very impressed by numerology and how on point the Personal Year 9 year cycle has been for me. I wouldn't touch numerology with a broomstick back in my mainstream years, smile but when I looked at my Personal Year 9 year cycle a few years ago I was impressed how looking back, there was always some major change and a new chapter in my life at the beginning of each new 9 year cycle.

Anyway, as far as why you keep seeing this number it's probably a clue that has to do with your mission. And I have also read that sometimes repeating numbers are used to activate something on a deeper level, and they bypass the ego mind, kinda like light light language that bypasses the ego mind and the ego mind doesn't have to know the meaning.

(And the word save is a dangerous word to use,  smile I personally am careful to not try to "save the cheerleader, save the world" hihi smile I try to assist the cheerleader to save/liberate herself, so she can assist the world to save/liberate itself hihihi smile )

(Also my reply to microvirus was meant as a joke. I thought I'd risk skipping giggling like a little girl to indicate that I am joking haha just in case anyone is not sure if I am serious or joking...)

Last edited by Jupiter 9 (2022-10-23 17:04:18)

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#25 2022-10-23 20:48:32

Sjp696 wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

With respect, some folks will sometimes have thin skin when certain approaches are taken to communicate things a certain way.  There may be a large back story to why that particular phrase is unsettling for him.  For all we know he could have had past lives as a shoemaker and the phrase brings back horrible flash backs.

Good point Knoxvilles, that was funny "a past life as a shoemaker" I was thinking the same thing, in the reactive section of our mind the bank contains phrases or similar perceptions of any sort via sensory intake matching frequencies related to traumatic events that when keyed in restimulate what has been nominated as an engram and causes a circuit to bypass the analytical mind and sends the "person" back down into the frequency of the event recorded in the captured encyst of cellular memory. In this case, causes what may be considered normal to one to be compared to a "broken shoe," since one could logically reason Shoes are tools that accompany travel.
    Can a 3d subject travel outside the matrix? in a simplified perspective, we know the answer - that we cannot freely walk about, via jumping or in a variety of walks.
   If a fragment of attention who feels he is separate and superior and reads things negatively, one may be in fact self projecting a defense mechanism by the cause of past trauma that has not been located and handled by the fragment of attention with a name, and this is not to be taken as a suggestion but rather a possible need of self-reflection.

After having all the training as a foster parent for several years I am noticing that a lot of the therapeutic stuff actually ties down to past life regressions.  Triggers if you will.  But like all things I think the cabal has corrupted it and given us these snowflakes we hear and see all the time by corrupting the therapeutic methodology creating the problem.  It also does not help that parents are put in a situation where it is encouraged to use TVs and electronics as stand in baby sitters...

Board footer