You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-12 05:04:18

microvirus6

Why are we called "broken shoes"?

Not trying to be a snowflake or anything, but what a derogatory nickname.

The inanimate object covering the lowest, dirtiest part of the body, and on top of that it's broken.

Reminds me of a romantic partner who has a mean pet-name for you, like calling you Stinky or something, and during the relationship you think it's cute and endearing and "just their sense of humor", and then afterward you realize those little comments were actually abusive and hurt your self-esteem, and you question how you ever thought it was OK to be talked to like that.

... If this is all about empowering us, why is our nickname a constant reminder of being useless, low, and inferior?

Joyfully creating reality. Eternally growing. Grateful for the knowledge and wisdom shared by everyone here!

#2 2022-05-12 05:27:44

mitkobs

Re: Why are we called "broken shoes"?

It is because so large number is living in extreme poverty and deprivation and in the same time they are the Source, the most high and from them all what is happening of Earth depends. And they kind of adapted to this way of living in misery but should not. They should rebel it and abolish it forever.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-12 05:28:23)

#3 2022-05-12 06:04:55

Scott Summers

microvirus6 wrote:

Not trying to be a snowflake or anything, but what a derogatory nickname.

The inanimate object covering the lowest, dirtiest part of the body, and on top of that it's broken.

Reminds me of a romantic partner who has a mean pet-name for you, like calling you Stinky or something, and during the relationship you think it's cute and endearing and "just their sense of humor", and then afterward you realize those little comments were actually abusive and hurt your self-esteem, and you question how you ever thought it was OK to be talked to like that.

... If this is all about empowering us, why is our nickname a constant reminder of being useless, low, and inferior?

Dear Microvirus6

I like your nickname. It’s seems somehow relevant to our times... I just can’t quite put my finger on it... (just kidding)

Believe it or not, they want nothing more than to empower you.

Aneeka has said that “our message is not that the Gods have returned”, “You are the Gods”.

The term “broken shoes” is a term of endearment. We have all been broken by this system on Earth one way or the other. We are on a journey to remember who we are: that we are co-creators of this reality.

Ironically, it’s the system that feeds you the idea that you are powerful when in fact you are a slave. The best slaves are those who do not even know they are slaves.

They do love you a lot.

They are enduring all kinds of negative energies and attacks to remind you that you are a God and co-creator.

#4 2022-05-12 15:35:43

Tigerhawk

"Broken Shoes" was a term that Swaruu 9 gave to people on Earth who feel disempowered. It was not that SHE believed the people to be broken, rather the "broken" was only a reflection of their own beliefs. Like it was pointed out above, the teaching was to remind people they are not powerless, they ARE Source.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-05-12 15:37:10)

#5 2022-05-12 20:28:46

Dablin

lol trust me, I've been called far worse. I never took offense personally because I understood the underlying context behind what was being said, beside it takes alot more then words such as that to offend me.

I think this thread is a reminder to take things in context before taking offense to anything. There seems to be a push in society these days to drive people to take offense to almost every slight in life. To create the impression of safe spaces where almost any transgression can cause some form of potential conflict where people seem incapable of dealing with basic human interaction.

We need to stop acting so fragile and especially acting in offense in behalf of other people. Like others have pointed out. We are ultimately very power beings being lied to to believe we are not. We don't need to be defended, we don't need to be protected, we just needed to be informed and awakened as we will do the rest ourselves.

If anyone feels offended by the term broken shoes, I do understand where they are coming from but I see it as a complete misunderstanding. Once again actions based on lack of knowledge about oneself or understanding of others. This has been the root of all human problems throughout history.

It it best to not try and make it worse by implying disrespect and insult where it doesn't actually exist.

#6 2022-05-12 21:34:13

Kahi Harawira

“Broken shoes”

It is truly an appropriate term. Down-trodden, oppressed are similar terms. Hardship which makes one learn things faster and deeper, knowing things that the more fortunate don't learn. Being at the bottom where the world is never as many others think it is and if ever given the opportunity, would want to do things differently.

And in my view, the term relates to all the consequences of being ostracized from the society in which one lives, but being able to keep one's dignity and identity intact. No doubt this applies to all of us in some gradient form or another.

No doubt that if we ever wanted to come here to learn things the hard way, where the odds are seemingly impossible but are not, then being “broken shoes” is a much better challenge than simply falling to the temptations of the Cabal that so many others do.

Each to their own I guess.

#7 2022-05-12 21:43:39

07wideeyes

I'm fine with being a broken shoes. As Dablin says, I've been called far worse. It happens on a regular basis, in fact. To be a broken shoe amongst other magnificent ones is a privilege.

#8 2022-05-13 03:54:18

Brahman

Tigerhawk wrote:

"Broken Shoes" was a term that Swaruu 9 gave to people on Earth who feel disempowered. It was not that SHE believed the people to be broken, rather the "broken" was only a reflection of their own beliefs. Like it was pointed out above, the teaching was to remind people they are not powerless, they ARE Source.

When we know we are the Source, what broken shoes can we think of? But not all races and beings know that they are the Source, and they do not even know what exactly the Source is. From this ignorance comes the whole duality and the idea that they are something different from the Source, something separate and independent, bad and good, etc. This is the illusion from which comes the suffering and that we are "broken shoes" here.

Infinite consciousness bliss.

#9 2022-05-13 03:59:37

microvirus6

I want to clarify that I'm not exactly offended. I understand how the nickname is an apt one, especially from the perspective of a 5D+ being from a very successful planetary civilization. I don't think it's meant as an insult, more like something that naturally slips out in these long talks that probably feel very informal after all this time.

And yes, I understand it's petty in the grand scheme of things and insignificant compared to all the Tay's have given us.

Nonetheless! I think the Tay's who use such language should consider being more intentional in some of their transmissions to us. Yes, we're broken shoes, but we're also infinitely powerful creator beings.

They themselves have made it clear: WHAT YOU BELIEVE ABOUT YOURSELF BECOMES YOUR REALITY. And the Tay's know full well how powerful THEIR words are for us. So perhaps we could do without some of these ideas being energized in our collective unconscious.. that we're hapless, that we're ugly, that we're broken shoes.

It's just not ideal for a teacher to call their student Dummy, for a therapist to call their patient Crazy, or for a mentor to call the group they're trying to empower Broken Shoes. It's not a matter of offense, judgment, insult or anything else.. just bad tactics for encouraging growth and development!

I hope they read this and can take it as constructive criticism.

Joyfully creating reality. Eternally growing. Grateful for the knowledge and wisdom shared by everyone here!

#10 2022-05-13 07:38:21

Wooof

Charlie Chaplin

#11 2022-05-13 09:50:20

mitkobs

It is better to tell how it is than sugarcoat it. People living in misery, poverty, like a victim, not having even slightest idea that they are all powerful Source. Have to challenge them somehow. Shake them from their sleep.
One can be offended only if the offence do not represent really the truth. But if you litterally lead such a miserable life then for what to be offended when called broken shoe. And if you know who you are truly then whatever one is calling you will not matter to you. You will be beyond the possibility of offence.

#12 2022-05-13 09:58:53

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It is better to tell how it is than sugarcoat it. People living in misery, poverty, like a victim, not having even slightest idea that they are all powerful Source. Have to challenge them somehow. Shake them from their sleep.
One can be offended only if the offence do not represent really the truth. But if you litterally lead such a miserable life then for what to be offended when called broken shoe. And if you know who you are truly then whatever one is calling you will not matter to you. You will be beyond the possibility of offence.

Right, and in fact the Cabals are constantly doing the opposite of calling people "broken shoes" by their "light&love" lies, telling people how great they are while in fact keeping them in powerless slavery.

The time for nice-talk is long over, and people either now understand that they are currently "at the bottom of Human consciousness", accept that and then enable themselves to overcome it, or they are unawakenable anyways and thus wouldn't even read this term "broken shoes".

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2022-05-13 11:21:11

Wooof

Charlie Chaplin Eating His Shoe - The Gold Rush :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u65lvwfTPtM

#14 2022-05-13 12:54:36

Wooof

Beside a robin which eats my cake, I tell you a story.

I had the luck to meet a poet and French resister of WWII, André Verdet.
A beautiful luminous personage. I knew him a little.
I ask him : How did you survive in the concentration camp of Birkenau ?

He says me timidly, showing his number on his arm :
I was in the factory of crystals. I worked near the oven. I was never cold.

Then, some years later, I read his book "The Night is not the Night".
"La Nuit n'est pas la Nuit" en français.
And I discover that he was in the house of  tuberculosis patients, among the near death prisoners.
He helped them all the day. At the only part of camp where nobody wanted to be.

Among others, day by day, He never failed to look at the sky, and to continue to write its poems.

In the conversation, he asked me : What do you think about the sky ?
I replied : It is inhabited.

And he said : "Picasso (his friend) took my hand. He kissed the number on my arm".
His eyes were wet.

Now, you know what is a "broken shoe".

Last edited by Wooof (2022-05-17 10:20:01)

#15 2022-05-15 18:25:06

Brahman

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Right, and in fact the Cabals are constantly doing the opposite of calling people "broken shoes" by their "light&love" lies, telling people how great they are while in fact keeping them in powerless slavery.

Cabal also do this to create more dual opposition. Because when people start repeating that the world is beautiful which is not true, they are attracted to the opposite. I see it every day. Some people pretend there are no problems when there are. When they tell me the same thing, the world is beautiful and I always feel sorry for them. First, because the world is not beautiful in the matrix, and second, because I know that this is how they attract the other polarity, that is, evil. And so it happens. These things are said and various villains come and nagging, aggression, etc. begin. However, I do not get into their conflicts, I am very annoyed.
Then they come to me and ask me why, and I tell them that this is controversial. Such highly praised words provoke the opposite. When they talk only about light or only about negative things, then both extremes are of duality. Because I stand aside and they make me take sides but I understand both sides but I don't like them. Usually those with low frequency are very cowardly and therefore scare the other polarity with aggression. I always tell them that they talk a lot and they avoid me. smile
And then the same stories again. The same thing - they do the same things and again tears and anger. But finally I tell them life is wonderful. big_smile

Infinite consciousness bliss.

#16 2022-05-15 21:29:45

07wideeyes

Very good point, Brahman, thanks. And quite a moving post, Wooof. By the way, do you know how scary your avatar is???!!! To me, that is.... Maybe because I feel more affinity with cats than dogs (as a generalisation, and one which refers mainly just to this life....). Nothing wrond with being confronted with a bit of scariness from time to time!

Board footer