You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-13 20:50:11

microvirus6

Positive inner-circle

Question for the group:

We know that there's a dark inner circle with hidden knowledge far advanced of the rest of humanity.

Do you all think there's the "light" / "positive" equivalent of this, a group passing knowledge on and influencing world events in parallel to the dark cabal bloodline families?

I don't believe I've heard this topic discussed in any of the Taygetan transcripts.

#2 2022-05-14 06:24:07

mitkobs

Re: Positive inner-circle

Probably only beyond this world. All progressive galactic races fall in this category. And beyond 5D there are higher beings like Karistus and others who are directly working of stopping and limiting evil.

#3 2022-05-14 10:10:55

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Probably only beyond this world. All progressive galactic races fall in this category. And beyond 5D there are higher beings like Karistus and others who are directly working of stopping and limiting evil.

Yes, there are many out there who work for positive effects on Earth, but they are not organized like the criminal space mafia is. And this isn't even needed, because the various existing truly advanced and positive groups are heart-connected beings of sufficient consciousness can do the right thing without needing a master plan, because their Source-based connection doesn't need a "leader" or the like as all the individual efforts will automatically fall into place as needed.

Sadly, 6D is nowhere near "higher" and thus the Karistus' methods via "we like to play angels" have actually caused quite a lot of the problems that we see on our planet, e.g. by causing the savior-syndrome that was implanted via appearing as "angels", and also their many channelings are going not often actually self-empowering. This means that from a higher perspective, the Karistus are part of the problem that they try to solve - due to lack of higher understanding and still being heavily entangled in duality games. Had they the actual ability and wisdom to solve the problems, it would have been done long ago already. This means that most of the Karistus are still more on their own path of personal development than in helping the planet - even if they prefer to see it differently (which as we know is common in 5-6D, just look at the GF's excuses to continue the 3D gaming matrix).

This is different from what our Taygetan friends do today, as they have learnt from past attempts that getting worshiped causes more issues instead of helping, hence their current approach to assist those people who are able to such in their self-empowerment has a major positive on the planetary liberation. And while it obviously cannot reach the unawakenables (who will leave the planet shortly anyways due to own choices or frequency mismatch), the law of attraction will make sure that everyone who is ready for their teachings will eventually stumble over it.

Yet, please be aware that while 3-6D people are playing the duality game even in this planetary liberation to whatever extent they still want it, there are higher powers at work who operate beyond that and thus are making sure that everything goes as needed, e.g. the planet and Humanity being liberated while those who want a duality-based part in it are allowed to have it.

All is about free will and as it needs to be, and all is good. Even if it may look differently from a 3-6D perspective.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#4 2022-05-14 15:52:15

mitkobs

Robert you do not know what you are talking about, sorry man. Karistus worshipped? They are barely known on Earth first time presented by Cosmic Agency. We will not know them at all before that. Of course they are higher beings, higher than us here, higher than all 5D beings. It is something factual as frequencies not something to argue about. And what they do on Earth and how they do it we do not know and is not our busyness to know even not our busyness to guess.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-14 15:52:50)

#5 2022-05-14 16:15:00

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

Robert you do not know what you are talking about, sorry man. Karistus worshipped? They are barely known on Earth first time presented by Cosmic Agency. We will not know them at all before that. Of course they are higher beings, higher than us here, higher than all 5D beings. It is something factual as frequencies not something to argue about. And what they do on Earth and how they do it we do not know and is not our busyness to know even not our busyness to guess.

I'll make it my "busyness" to guess until I know.

#6 2022-05-14 17:24:11

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Please understand that there's a major difference between using a biosuit/avatar within the environment of a certain density and one's consciousness "level". For which Yazhi is the best example really, as she's using a 5D body with a 7D consciousness.

Yet, this is valid down here as well and applies especially to Starseeds that use a 3D avatar (either via immersion or as direct incarnate), while their consciousness is higher than that. In fact, only those unreals, hybrids and other unawakenable people have a 3D consciousness (which is why they are not compatible with Earth's higher frequency future).

This means that "higher beings than 3D Earth" means little to nothing, and it is common knowledge that 6D is nowhere near actually "advanced", because against false teachings of 12/13D limitations the universe has hundreds of density levels, and all the physical ones of 3-7D are thus at quite the bottom of the consciousness levels and nowhere near "high".

This being said, on the topic of Karistus I have said everything needed and leave you to your belief system. Yet, it should be obvious that if they truly were so "powerful", that they should have been able to overcome "low 3-5D obstacles" from their "high" 6D level. Which they allegedly tried for millennia already and didn't succeed with. Sadly, "trying" manifests "failing" - thus you either do it, or you don't.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2022-05-14 17:57:17

Gosia
Administrator

Just a quick clarification. Yazhi hates the numbers of the Ds, so she would not say that she operates with the 7D consciousness. Rather, she would say she operates in all of them at once. smile

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Please understand that there's a major difference between using a biosuit/avatar within the environment of a certain density and one's consciousness "level". For which Yazhi is the best example really, as she's using a 5D body with a 7D consciousness.

Yet, this is valid down here as well and applies especially to Starseeds that use a 3D avatar (either via immersion or as direct incarnate), while their consciousness is higher than that. In fact, only those unreals, hybrids and other unawakenable people have a 3D consciousness (which is why they are not compatible with Earth's higher frequency future).

This means that "higher beings than 3D Earth" means little to nothing, and it is common knowledge that 6D is nowhere near actually "advanced", because against false teachings of 12/13D limitations the universe has hundreds of density levels, and all the physical ones of 3-7D are thus at quite the bottom of the consciousness levels and nowhere near "high".

This being said, on the topic of Karistus I have said everything needed and leave you to your belief system. Yet, it should be obvious that if they truly were so "powerful", that they should have been able to overcome "low 3-5D obstacles" from their "high" 6D level. Which they allegedly tried for millennia already and didn't succeed with. Sadly, "trying" manifests "failing" - thus you either do it, or you don't.

#8 2022-05-14 22:08:46

VinceLyrian

It does make sense to say that someone operates in all dimensions. If a thing exists, it does so in all dimensions, being expressed in each dimension appropriately. A sentient form has existence. It is on us to reach "higher" dimensional awareness in order to see things as they are expressed in all dimensions. This is one thing that has me fascinated in general in life. Although my so called 3d existence is obviously sub-par, everything in my being wants to pervade the universe to seek understanding, resonance and aesthetic.

#9 2022-05-14 23:04:37

Robert369

Gosia wrote:

Just a quick clarification. Yazhi hates the numbers of the Ds, so she would not say that she operates with the 7D consciousness. Rather, she would say she operates in all of them at once. smile

Haha, true that, because one always operates "up to" the frequency level one's current consciousness level. And I always say "what we call densities is merely a classification for a frequency average of the many frequencies that we have".

Sadly, this is too complex for a conversation with most people, so we'll have to resort to simpler definitions like "density", and in fact I already am happy if people don't use "dimension" as the new-age nonsense term for consciousness levels... (which obviously has an utterly different meaning)

#10 2022-05-15 05:18:51

mitkobs

We can guess how much we like, guessing is not forbidden. But have to be aware it is just guessing. Will become knowing when get equalized with the truth. 

Robert, one can incarnate here in 3D directly from Source and my guess this is extremely rare. 1 on million or even higher ratio. Then you will be limited like everyone else here in 3D. Equal in sort with everyone here. Without the memories, without the power and abilities, without what you have been as Source. And for the duration of this life you will be limited 3D being. Therefore you will not be Source anymore but the 3D being limited by what you know as such. The bio suit kind of defines us as limitation. This is how it is. I am sure that this spell can be broken and not to be defined by 3D but that will cost your life here as it is. And you will lose the purpose for what you have incarnated here.
The whole point of this is to say - everyone here and now is some kind of frequency match. Karistus are their own frequency match. Taygetans are own frequency match. And from that frequency match we are what we are here and now. If you are Karistus frequency match you will not be human now, you will be Karistus. If you are Source match you will be Source, not a human.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-15 05:21:14)

#11 2022-05-15 05:30:25

mitkobs

And you cannot demand or blame Karistus for what you guess they do or do not do. We do not know what they do really. They may saving everyday from destruction this planet and we not to be aware of this. A not only they but a lot of other benevolent galactic races can be doing that behind scenes and how much they sacrifice for this to be possible.

#12 2022-05-15 10:01:20

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Robert, one can incarnate here in 3D directly from Source and my guess this is extremely rare. 1 on million or even higher ratio. Then you will be limited like everyone else here in 3D. Equal in sort with everyone here.

Nope to both claims: There are way more direct Source incarnates, and no, those tend can have less limitations depending on their decisions on how to live. This being said, nobody is "equal" anyways (except maybe the unreals), as it all boils down to free will and own decisions.

And yes, free will still does exist on our planet, but many people follow the belief that you propose that we don't - and by that make it so. It is time to break that self-limitation belief system and empower ourselves to what we can be, as otherwise exactly that undesirable powerless reality that the Cabals wish us to live will get manifested.

mitkobs wrote:

The bio suit kind of defines us as limitation. This is how it is. I am sure that this spell can be broken and not to be defined by 3D but that will cost your life here as it is. And you will lose the purpose for what you have incarnated here.

A 3D biosuit does hardly limit oneself, unless one gives in to the illusion here and "forgets" to truly reconnect to your Higher Self, where extra abilities and understandings can be accessed - including a reminder of one's mission. Saying this is like saying that Yazhi would not be able to have any of her special abilities because she also uses a 5D body - which obviously is utter nonsense and proven by her to be false.

Sadly, most people are not even heart-connected, and thus even less are Higher Self connected. But this is was done by own choices and is not "a resulting consequence of incarnation here" but at best the risk to fall for the disconnection traps - which way too many people did.

And of course, the many unreal/unawakeneable people that were installed on Earth to perpetuate the low frequency and disconnection, and also make sure that everyone who does so will be haunted "by society", do not help either, especially for weak-willed people who already gave in to the matrix lies, meaning that getting out will be even more difficult for them.

Still, none of this is set in stone as you describe it, but it all depends on your own willpower and abilities that you bring to the "Earth game" and which of them you make use of. If you decide by your very free will to not make use of them, then yes, what you wrote applies - but it is not mandatory but an own choice (even if many make this silly dismpowering choice).

#13 2022-05-15 11:13:40

Wener

microvirus6 wrote:

Question for the group:

Do you all think there's the "light" / "positive" equivalent of this, a group passing knowledge on and influencing world events in parallel to the dark cabal bloodline families?

For example; the taygetan contribution is a "light" / "positive" contribution (very interesting and much appreciated), but I do not find that all the "light" / "positive" contribution that is received, which does not have to be only the taygetan, is equivalent (equal in magnitude but with the opposite direction) to the negative.

This is a broad point of thought, opinion and operation.

Last edited by Wener (2022-05-15 11:14:17)

#14 2022-05-15 21:33:50

Cocreatr

Appreciate the shared insights, thank you all.  Helps me along my way to develop discernment towards more sensible use of my free will. As in “Worry is giving energy to unwanted outcomes — Seth Godin” (IIRR).  Yesterday, I came to a fork in my road and took it.

Related to Discernment: I learned about personal sovereignty from Laurie Ladd, listening to a downloaded audio file. To me, sovereignity is now one of the fundamental elements of discernment. Here the video version, her presentation part starts about 30 minutes into the clip. https://youtu.be/fvybVvgbrzA?t=2080

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#15 2022-05-15 22:22:24

DarkOwl

Such circles exist.
You may very well be a member (with self imposed amnesia and your team working in the background).

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#16 2022-05-16 02:50:15

microvirus6

Interesting thought DarkOwl, I do feel like I'm being activated to wake up/remember right now

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-05-16 02:55:22)

Board footer