You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-15 23:41:44

microvirus6

Forgive the cabal? Letting go to move on

I think many of you will find this an interesting read, communicated by a high-density Pleiadian entity/ social memory complex:

https://zingdad.com/publications/books/ … e-families

One theme is having compassion for, and forgiving, members of the cabal.

In my life in general, I know that "what you resist, persists" and that forgiveness is the best policy, yet I somehow excluded in my mind the enslavers of humanity. And now it seems obvious to me: the more people are focused on resentment, the more power they give to "the enemy". If we're to transition to a new world, perhaps an inner letting-go needs to happen.

Note: Of course, forgiving is not the same as becoming a doormat, and IMO we should all be working to subvert their plans and actively create the beautiful, free future that is our birthright. Only, perhaps forgiveness is a part of that process

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-05-16 00:22:00)

#2 2022-05-16 02:21:20

Dablin

Re: Forgive the cabal? Letting go to move on

I already temper myself when it comes to the actions of those who were tortured and manipulated through extreme levels of physical and psychological abuse, many from childhood, who grew up to become perpetrators of these very crimes that created them and sometimes even worse. From one standpoint these people didn't stand a chance. I sometimes contemplate how I would act if I was in their situation. I may very well have become very regressive in my mindset and actions as well; and trust me I do have a darkside already that in itself bothers me enough, and I don't even consider myself a bad person at this point.

For those others that work knowingly towards promoting and creating suffering within this world despite an otherwise privileged life in their part; well, I'll I defer all final forgiveness and judgement on them until I'm dead. An I am sure at that point I'll move onward with my existence undeterred about their fate as they face the consequences of their own choices and actions.

So in conclusion, a part of me knows I should on some high spiritual level forgive all these people, but yeah; sorry but I'm not there yet so fuck them. I hope they get whats coming to them.

#3 2022-05-16 13:37:40

mitkobs

Forgiving is good for you and it is sane thing to do. If you have a particular enemy, someone who had hurt you, done you wrong if you can forgive(move on with your life) this will help you along the way and sure will help in some way the abuser.

Forgiving or not forgiving cabal is pointless, because they are unknown, anonymous to us. They operate in hidden. Who exactly is the enemy? Where this enemy can be found? And if you know who they are and what are their crimes exactly(like Federation have to know for example) then they will be treated like criminals by Federation laws, chased down, aprehended and locked away or death sentenced. Forgiveness for factual commited crimes against the established law is pointless. They will serve their sentences whatever and however that is and that will be the forgiveness for them. But if they done personally something to you, then you have the right to forgive or not.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-16 13:40:17)

#4 2022-05-16 14:53:36

naringas

it's really crazy and mindboggling to me how is it that both are the case:

- one's individual choice makes it or breaks it
- one's individual choice makes not a difference at all

I suppose the first stays in the individual, the one soul is made or unmade (so to say), in contrast with the second option, which goes on to the group, the individual does not really set the path for the group.

the historical way to do this, was simple splitting off (branching), however in the current stage of this scenario, no branching can be allowed, the planet is ONE globe at the end of the day (lest it ceases to be one day, because it is the globe spinning that makes the day/night cycle so..) big_smile

#5 2022-05-16 15:02:10

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

The Federation does not consider cabal criminal.

Of course not - why'd the Space Cabal call their Earth Cabal servants that control the planet and Humanity for them criminals ? What would equal calling themselves - who are responsible for everything down here - criminals as well.

Thus, they instead twist all the laws and regulations, and invent various excuses and lies to cover up their own criminal involvement. Nothing new here since several millennia, and not unexpected anyways considering that the local GF has been under regressive control for a long time.

Luckily most of this off-planet control is over by now and we "only" need to fix up things on our planet, which - albeit mostly unnoticable due to the prevalent ongoing "clean-up process" of unreal people and some Cabal theater - is happening for a while already.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-16 21:37:07)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-05-16 15:53:55

mitkobs

It is said back in the materials that Federation is observing the actions of the cabal members and when their time here is over will be captured and will respond for their crimes accordingly.

#7 2022-05-16 16:19:25

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

It is said back in the materials that Federation is observing the actions of the cabal members and when their time here is over will be captured and will respond for their crimes accordingly.

This statement is missing the development of the Taygetan material, as they initially did not realize the deceptions and lies that the GF were playing for millennia already.

You might want to upgrade your "understanding" with the updates on the topic, especially that Yazhi clearly expressed that the GF is acting regressively and why. And no nice-talk or lies of the GF are able to cover this.

Which doesn't mean that they currently aren't doing the right thing, but the current positive development on Earth is less their doing than that of others.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-05-16 18:16:05

Pymander

From my view, it's less about forgiveness, and more about accepting that people want this reality. As difficult as it is for most of us to accept, most people want a materialistic world where they can be financially successful, pay taxes, and do things like that. The Cabal gives them more of what they want and it shouldn't surprise us that they fall for their deceptions.

I dislike greatly what the GF is doing by allowing these things to continue. I think it's immoral and no different than tricking a child to eat poison with candy. The vaccines are like a spiritual final exam... except the teacher (the GF) knows that nearly everyone in the class is going to fail the test; but, still lets them take it because it benefits them in a sick and twisted way.

IMO, it's not really "free will" when you have been mind controlled and manipulated for thousands of years into not knowing the power you have inside...after a galactic war nearly destroyed your planet. It's disrespectful to the Source to allow portions of itself to be turned into a cancer that spreads without a real attempt to heal it. I find it so hypocritical that all these GF beings would likely get angry if you were onboard one of their biosphere ships and smacked a bug that was buzzing around your face.... yet, they allow billions of humans to inject themselves with poison as if their lives do not matter. Well, I've lived on this planet for several decades, whether I'm a Starseed in immersion or whatever, I consider myself to be human and I care about the people I've lived with. I consider this experience to be very "real" whether or not I'm just in an avatar of my true self. Even if most people have made some pretty foolish choices, they deserve to be guided towards reaching a higher spiritual state, not manipulated into killing themselves. You'd think these 5D beings would know this; but, I think they are too caught up in their egos about non-intervention and all that.

#9 2022-05-16 21:31:51

Meridianwoman

@Pymander and @Robert369 Well said.  Thank you for explaining why the topic titled "Forgive the Cabal? Letting Go to Move On" is weak and carries old religious implications.

For those who have watched most of the Cosmic Agency videos since 2018, a reaction is caused when reading "theme is having compassion for, and forgiving, members of the cabal"  The statement is simplistic and lacks knowledge of the information shared by the Taygetan crew.

#10 2022-05-17 04:26:05

mitkobs

And there is more. If the top members of the cabal are shadow creatures - tulpas(astral demons), probably nothing can be done to them as punishment than what they live now. They are in their own hell by matching frequency. And will dissolve into nothingness if our attention do not feed them anymore. Everyone else in the pyramid of power who are not tulpas to this level of degradation are accountable for their actions and will be punished by galactic laws and by the law of attraction of the Source. So it does not matter if we forgive them or not, they all will suffer the consequences of their actions. It is inevitable.

#11 2022-05-17 08:46:56

07wideeyes

Good conversation here, and I think mitkob's recent contribution is an important ingredient in the mix. As an example: would you want to wake in the morning to be the Klaus Schwab or Bill Gates consciousness? I don't think so. And they are nowhere near the top layers of the cabal, it seems.

Anyone who cares will probably be able to find another thread from a while back on 'forgiveness'. It's something which I have found confusing, but less so after getting a little help from my friends in that thread. It's a word which comes so loaded with religious associations, which ultimately are intended as mind control devices.

#12 2022-05-17 12:48:15

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

And there is more. If the top members of the cabal are shadow creatures - tulpas(astral demons), probably nothing can be done to them as punishment than what they live now. They are in their own hell by matching frequency. And will dissolve into nothingness if our attention do not feed them anymore. Everyone else in the pyramid of power who are not tulpas to this level of degradation are accountable for their actions and will be punished by galactic laws and by the law of attraction of the Source. So it does not matter if we forgive them or not, they all will suffer the consequences of their actions. It is inevitable.

but why the drive to punish them? that just like trying setting fire on more fire (or water-boarding the ocean)

I think it's more effective to focus on these "shadow creature manifestations" as spells and other kinds of automatic intention/actions gone completely haywire. From my chosen mindset (frame), what's actually needed it's that they're reigned in, and/or fixed (healed). These spells (manifestations) were almost certainly cast (created, started) by intentions which made sense at the time. But then they went awry. Dunno, I feel that in some sense (from a restricted and difficult to reach perspective), punishing these bad actors is like punishing your car for breaking down.

#13 2022-05-17 13:45:02

mitkobs

Because if something is determined as crime the criminal have to pay for the commited crime. If someone manage to steal from you all your money, all your life savings do you let it go? You will have to live in misery now and he will live without to work with your stolen money? I can give many examples and harsh examples.

What is happening on Earth is not so much as punishment, more like a second chance or rehabilitation. Some may perceive it as punishment, depends. Everything is energy. Money is also energy. Your life, your youth, your power is energy. If someone try to rob you from your energy, istead of honestly go on with life would let this one continue this way, to take everything from you?

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-17 13:45:28)

#14 2022-05-17 14:34:21

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

honestly go on with life

I sense quite some double-standards here, because you consider your way of thinking to be "the one to apply".

But what do you really call an "honest life" ? With all those indoctrinated people in Cabal systems, I rarely see any such on Earth if any at all.

Does killing the planet, nature and oneself every day count as "honest life" ?

Or a few easy examples:

• Using a smartphone while among other people, by that not only killing oneself (which is your choice) but also endangering many others ?

• Passive smoking is way more toxic than smoking oneself, and it affects many people around the smoker.

• Driving a car ruins the air for others, while I am all happy inside.

• Using toxic detergents or medicine that end up in the public drain and ruin the water for everyone with their nano-particles is innocent ?

• Eating meat, leather, etc. from animals that are kept and mistreated only because you buy the products ?

The list obviously goes on and on, and it should be obvious to everyone that nobody on our planet actually ever was innocent, because we at all times had the choice to live like this or not.

Yes, not giving in to the madness leads to inconveniences - but have you even tried or done that which is doable, or just continued business as always "because I cannot change anything" ?

I suggest that whoever is truly "innocent" of harming another may throw the first stone.

Everyone needs to realize that the Cabals are just a small group of people who have zero power over anyone. It is the people who do their bidding and serve them (job!), pay tribute (taxes!) to their slave masters, eat their crap to kill themselves (good slave!), etc..

None of this was forced upon Humanity, but it was blindly accepted to live like this like a trained ape or dog following whatever commands. And I dare say that this is not worthy a god-creator being that - at least the real - Humans are.

#15 2022-05-17 14:37:08

Wooof

Yesterday, my neighbor cut one tree, and half of another to improve the view of his camera.
But these trees are mine !

What do you think I do ? ... Suspense. 
I bought one hour ago, two splendid trees to replace them. A little shorter.

If you think positive, improve the life, imagine a bright future, all bad ideas will naturally disappear.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-05-17 14:43:31)

#16 2022-05-17 14:43:05

Robert369

Wooof wrote:

Yesterday, my neighbor cut one tree, and half of another to improve the view of it's camera.
But these trees are mine !

What do you think I do ? ... Suspense. 
I bought one hour ago, two splendid trees to replace them. A little shorter.

If you think positive, improve the life, imagine a bright future, all bad ideas will naturally disappear.

Interesting story, I guess this only works in an utterly disconnected 3D world, because trees actually are living entities and part of your "home network". Replacing them might fix the view for you, but will not bring that tree back to life.

Else you could do the same if someone kills your dog. But maybe you wouldn't bother much either and just get another same-looking one ?

And sorry, this is not directed at you personally, in fact I am happy about your example because it shows a main problem of our today's world where people only look at the material parts, but by that factually miss out 99% of what exists.

Ever heard of a "family/house tree" that is part of the family ? Yes, I know that this kind of thinking is almost non-existing these days, but Humanity really needs to get back to there, because otherwise we cannot ever get to the point of living in harmony nature and our planet - or even the universe.

#17 2022-05-17 15:07:01

Wooof

You like the trees as me.

The two old trees will continue their life elsewhere.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-05-17 16:52:59)

#18 2022-05-17 16:15:39

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

With the end of cabal will come the end of all false religions and beliefs that they have invented to enslave humanity.

True that, but keep in mind that ultimately everyone willingly has enslaved him/herself in the system by free choice. Nobody was forced to go to church - or even believe their crap.

Thus, even if those systems exist no longer, unless people actually (re)learn about self-responsibility and self-government, then nothing is won because they will seek to find another false belief system at some point.

Freedom comes from within. But enslavement does too.

#19 2022-05-17 16:36:12

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

If there is no cabal and matrix, who will invent another false belief systems? If there are no preachers, there will be no followers.

We need to start making people wanting to be self-guided and get away from wanting to be a follower, because that is a problem even without a "preacher". In fact, a herd of followers will simply name one of theirs to be their leader and then the circle starts again.

Until people are liberated from within, the belief systems still live through them and will at some point come out again. Or there will be new belief systems coming from ETs who incarnate on the then-5D Earth with plenty of memories and will then spread their crap on Earth.

Thus the only way to be safe is from within, being self-empowered and discerning, able to see any trap before one ends up in it. Humanity had thousands of years of training to know better than falling for such again - hopefully...

#20 2022-05-17 16:58:14

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

Because if something is determined as crime the criminal have to pay for the commited crime. If someone manage to steal from you all your money, all your life savings do you let it go? You will have to live in misery now and he will live without to work with your stolen money? I can give many examples and harsh examples.

but at some point one's gotta stop and re-evaluate the effectiveness of the punishment strategy. It does not work, it does not accomplish that which is intended, which is a bit like violence or brute-force based (re-)education. That's why I used the car example; some of this feels like beating your car to get it to work cuz once upon a time, this would have worked for a horse. That's how silly some of this punitive attitudes actually are, beating you car instead of actually fixing it, or putting gas in it.

mitkobs wrote:

What is happening on Earth is not so much as punishment, more like a second chance or rehabilitation. Some may perceive it as punishment, depends. Everything is energy. Money is also energy. Your life, your youth, your power is energy. If someone try to rob you from your energy, istead of honestly go on with life would let this one continue this way, to take everything from you?

by this point, I have learned, that I at least should ask myself whether I actually need "everything".

but you're on the right track, it's all about the energy... a lot of this punitive practices are from a very different world than today's. at some point in the past it made more sense to punish 'criminals' as a way to give something back to the victims; but then the situation changes and some "justice" institutions end up outdated... and/or they become corrupt in a myriad of different ways.

#21 2022-05-17 18:20:00

mitkobs

Honesty should not depend on circumstances. Even in hell where everyone is a deceiver you should be honest. That is the point of purgatory. To be pure in all conditions. If you make the test you are ready for the next level of the game. Simple.

Punishment or rehabilitation is good for the perpetrator. Now we are limited as humans but this will help us appreciate better being more free, unlimited and having more power. This planet-purgatory is the ultimate test for a character of steel and for a unconditionally loving heart.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-17 18:23:32)

#22 2022-05-17 18:28:08

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

This planet-purgatory is the ultimate test for a character of steel and for a unconditionally loving heart.

A loving heart would recognize that this is not a "purgatory planet" at all, not matter how exotic one's belief system. Instead we are having a loving planet that cares for all beings on it, and so should we.

And compassion for the "monsters" while they get removed helps a long way to not turn oneself into a purgatory.

#23 2022-05-17 18:48:47

microvirus6

I don't think it's that complicated or confusing. On the outer level of practical strategy and action, we keep it up, take it to the next level even. Keep building the ascended timeline every day, keep spreading awakening in small ways, keep organizing, keep being an absolute nuisance to any trying to herd the sheep.

On the inner level, we treat the cabal (tulpas, ancient family members, figureheads) as OUR OWN SHADOW. Because that's what they are. What do we do with our own shadow? What do we do with those disowned parts of ourselves? Heal, forgive, balance, reintegrate. Say "I know that you're a part of me. I birthed you for a reason that made sense at the time. It's OK, I accept you're there, but you're just not serving the reality I want to create anymore, so I'm making something new to take the driver's seat."

Maybe I'm deluded, but what's going on in China feels very Hitler-in-the-bunker. The old powers are on the ropes, they see that everything they do backfires and wakes up more people, credible professionals in every field are calling them out openly and clearly. So they hole up in their greatest stronghold and try to extract one last surge of suffering, hoping against hope they can turn the tide.

#24 2022-05-18 00:21:45

Wener

In the next few days, on Sunday the 22nd, I believe, the WHO (very important arm of total human control) will have a meeting to consolidate the health tyranny, which it has been intentionally collecting from most world governments.

The Cabal continues to make strides even though on the surface there seems to be a "truce" at the moment.

When that global mandate is consolidated, and it will be soon if it is not avoided, the WHO will rule over the human bodies of practically the entire world, and we know what its intentions are, without a soul, without mercy.

It is time to fight with all the resources, not to ask for forgiveness. It's more; we are losing for a lot, we are not in a position to forgive, but to save ourselves (or so we should try).

Last edited by Wener (2022-05-18 00:22:31)

#25 2022-05-18 04:05:59

mitkobs

For extreme invasive evil cannot be forgiveness, not possible, it cannot be repaired. Have to be neutralized. Only way to do that is to unplug the attention span from it. No one to feed it with attention. No one to fear. No one to subordinate to its absurd commands. The effective fight of evil is to increase the goodness, increase of Love, increase of caring. Every other way will fail or will bring only temporal solution and then things will become harder and more cruel.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-18 04:09:07)

Board footer