You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-18 11:36:22

Is Mt. Taygeta in Greece the so called Mt. Olympus?

As stated above

Last edited by Uncharted Universe (2022-05-18 11:40:16)

#2 2022-05-18 12:20:59

Gosia
Administrator

Re: Is Mt. Taygeta in Greece the so called Mt. Olympus?

Athena did tell us recently that it was ok to tell the people that Greek myths and some of the Greek "gods", that is THEM. We are planning to make a more detailed video on this topic. smile

Uncharted Universe wrote:

As stated above

#3 2022-05-18 13:00:59

Rocketmidget

Lol there are no gods. Everything is just perception or your viewpoint.

#4 2022-05-18 13:01:25

Gosia
Administrator

Why should they be? All those "gods" ARE the Federation ET people! (and whoever outside of Federation). There are no gods.

Brahman wrote:

If they are these gods, they should be more powerful and above the federation and cabal.

#5 2022-05-18 13:13:14

Gosia
Administrator

I am sorry, but HUH? Didnt you see the INVERTED QUOTES mark around the word GODS in my first comment? They are no gods, there are no gods, period.

She is no Greek goddess, she is an extraterrestrial PERSON around whom (and others like her from Taygeta and other races), the "gods" myths and legends were attributed.

Brahman wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Why should they be? All those "gods" ARE the Federation ET people! (and whoever outside of Federation). There are no gods.

Brahman wrote:

If they are these gods, they should be more powerful and above the federation and cabal.

So Athena is not the Greek goddess. Then why does she want us to think she is the goddess?

Didn't Gosia tell us that Athena agrees that they are some Greek gods? As there are no gods, what gods are they and the federation?

#6 2022-05-18 13:35:10

Gosia
Administrator

The Greek Gods myths like Athena, are BASED ON THEM. I think it was pretty clear. Athena IS the greek "goddess" Athena. Just that a lot has been added to the stories throughout the ages and most of it is rubbish.

Brahman wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Athena did tell us recently that it was ok to tell the people that Greek myths and some of the Greek "gods", that is THEM. We are planning to make a more detailed video on this topic. smile

As stated above

I mean, rather Greek myths are fiction and Greek gods do not exist. Not that they are THEM.

#7 2022-05-18 14:49:56

Tigerhawk

Gosia wrote:

As stated above

I cannot wait for that video!

#8 2022-05-18 15:19:11

charliebelle

Tigerhawk wrote:
Gosia wrote:

As stated above

Sweet sweet confirmation! Thank you ladies!!

#9 2022-05-18 17:01:57

charliebelle

charliebelle wrote:
Tigerhawk wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Sweet sweet confirmation! Thank you ladies!!

Off my seat excited to hear and know more!! Positively feel tuned in with this one. Could it be connected to my personal story? Hmm.

#10 2022-05-18 18:06:22

07wideeyes

Agreed! I feel uncommonly excited by this topic. For many many years I have been fascinated by the Greek 'gods', and this fed into a love of Italian renaissance art and stuff. Western 'civilisation' is clearly strongly influenced by them and the myths - a focal force in shaping this world we live in. It always seemed like a mixed blessing and, while I read loads of ideas and interpretations about who the gods were, where the myths came from etc, nothing quite resonated. The gods/goddesses seemed to manifest all kind of qualities: power, love, jealousy, brutality, knowingness, the lot.

#11 2022-05-19 01:35:14

microvirus6

So exciting! I was just pondering this question while I was looking at the banner of all their faces on the blog. Opened up the forum, almost with the intention to ask "Is she THE Athena?" and here it's announced as on the way! Funny how the mind works, almost like we're all connected

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-05-19 01:35:51)

#12 2022-05-19 05:35:32

DarkOwl

I was just thinking the other day that any mention of the connection between the Taygetans and the Greek 'gods' has been glaring in its absence and was wondering when the subject was going to be broached. I'm likewise excited for this one!

(the timing is superb!)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#13 2022-05-19 12:39:12

I’ve always suspected this was the case. Interesting topic, and video would be awesome. You could say that my personal awakening journey started when got into classic greek philosophy as a teen.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#14 2022-05-22 10:57:34

ro2778

Gosia wrote:

The Greek Gods myths like Athena, are BASED ON THEM. I think it was pretty clear. Athena IS the greek "goddess" Athena.

That's interesting because I remember reading Tom Delonge's book Sekret Machines series about 5 years ago, which is how I got the idea to name my girl Theia, after one of the Titans. And in this book he talks about how he did the rounds with all the military industrial complex people who were all terrified about the nature of the threat etc. But he said they all asked him the same question, did he know the link between ETs and Greek Gods? It was never explained, but it's interesting that the Taygetans are claiming that role. It makes me wonder what all those people believe about the Greek Gods, probably not what you are going to share!

Also, I'm fascinated by Ancient Greece from a metaphysics perspective and the Temple of Delphi, in which is it written, Know Thyself, and so it's interesting that Swaruu is linked as the metaphysics of Swaruu is similar to metaphysics I have studied with Greece in mind... from The School for Gods:

""

The ancient Greeks maintained that there was a causal relationship between inner states and external events. This archaic civilization firmly believed that a man’s destiny was the projection of his inner world or Being. They founded a science and an art on this conviction that for them had the highest value. In the pre- Homeric age, a wise man was not someone rich in experience or in possession of great knowledge but someone who could predict the future and reveal what was unknown. For the Greeks, shedding light on darkness, defining the uncertain, was true knowledge and also an art.

Other civilizations also exalted divination and prophecy, but no other people elevated it to the extent where it became the central tenet of their lives. All over the Hellenic world sanctuaries sprang up dedicated to the cult of Apollo to whom, more than to Dionysus, was attributed the dominion of knowledge, understood as manifestation and communication of human destiny.

This Greek vocation and the art of predicting the future found its greatest expression in Delphi, which was why the god of Delphi was a unifying image for that civilization and a symbol of Greece itself. The pilgrim, who often travelled great distances and faced grave dangers to ask the god about his future, would find the Delphic inscription ‘Know Thyself’ engraved on the frieze of the temple, as if to say ‘Do you want to know your future? Then know yourself!’

In this apparently mocking paradox the Greeks set out the solution to the oldest riddle of humanity, the answer to the age-old question concerning the existence of free will. A question that led all the philosophers in the world to ponder feverishly whether to follow a fatalistic view of a predetermined and inevitable future, or the belief in the homo faber, man as maker of his own destiny. Sculpting this Delphic motto onto the very temple dedicated to the most sacred art and the greatest of sciences, divination, the Greeks revealed the secret relationship between the inner and the outer world, between states and events. They entrusted this discovery to the oceans of time, like a message in a bottle, so that it would reach us. The man who knows himself, his own Being, the container of his thoughts, ideas, and attitudes, also knows his own future; for our psychology is our destiny.

Thinking is Destiny

Apollo is the symbol of the world, as a mirror of man’s inner self. The world is our reflection.

""

#15 2022-06-26 18:00:36

ro2778 wrote:
Gosia wrote:

The Greek Gods myths like Athena, are BASED ON THEM. I think it was pretty clear. Athena IS the greek "goddess" Athena.

That's interesting because I remember reading Tom Delonge's book Sekret Machines series about 5 years ago, which is how I got the idea to name my girl Theia, after one of the Titans. And in this book he talks about how he did the rounds with all the military industrial complex people who were all terrified about the nature of the threat etc. But he said they all asked him the same question, did he know the link between ETs and Greek Gods? It was never explained, but it's interesting that the Taygetans are claiming that role. It makes me wonder what all those people believe about the Greek Gods, probably not what you are going to share!

Also, I'm fascinated by Ancient Greece from a metaphysics perspective and the Temple of Delphi, in which is it written, Know Thyself, and so it's interesting that Swaruu is linked as the metaphysics of Swaruu is similar to metaphysics I have studied with Greece in mind... from The School for Gods:

""

The ancient Greeks maintained that there was a causal relationship between inner states and external events. This archaic civilization firmly believed that a man’s destiny was the projection of his inner world or Being. They founded a science and an art on this conviction that for them had the highest value. In the pre- Homeric age, a wise man was not someone rich in experience or in possession of great knowledge but someone who could predict the future and reveal what was unknown. For the Greeks, shedding light on darkness, defining the uncertain, was true knowledge and also an art.

Other civilizations also exalted divination and prophecy, but no other people elevated it to the extent where it became the central tenet of their lives. All over the Hellenic world sanctuaries sprang up dedicated to the cult of Apollo to whom, more than to Dionysus, was attributed the dominion of knowledge, understood as manifestation and communication of human destiny.

This Greek vocation and the art of predicting the future found its greatest expression in Delphi, which was why the god of Delphi was a unifying image for that civilization and a symbol of Greece itself. The pilgrim, who often travelled great distances and faced grave dangers to ask the god about his future, would find the Delphic inscription ‘Know Thyself’ engraved on the frieze of the temple, as if to say ‘Do you want to know your future? Then know yourself!’

In this apparently mocking paradox the Greeks set out the solution to the oldest riddle of humanity, the answer to the age-old question concerning the existence of free will. A question that led all the philosophers in the world to ponder feverishly whether to follow a fatalistic view of a predetermined and inevitable future, or the belief in the homo faber, man as maker of his own destiny. Sculpting this Delphic motto onto the very temple dedicated to the most sacred art and the greatest of sciences, divination, the Greeks revealed the secret relationship between the inner and the outer world, between states and events. They entrusted this discovery to the oceans of time, like a message in a bottle, so that it would reach us. The man who knows himself, his own Being, the container of his thoughts, ideas, and attitudes, also knows his own future; for our psychology is our destiny.

Thinking is Destiny

Apollo is the symbol of the world, as a mirror of man’s inner self. The world is our reflection.

""

The other thing to factor in is that we have significantly expanded vocabularies now and we have a better understanding o the natural earth and sciences.  So a lot of stuff back then was attempted to be communicated but we lacked significant advancements to truely understand what was being imparted and given. 

And as stated there is nothing to say that swaruu could be the reincarnations of the supposed beings of myth and legend, and as stated the facts got severely distorted over time due to self interested folks profiting off of lies and deceptions.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#16 2023-01-30 09:11:02

StarDeity
Banned

Dhor KaalEl is papi Apollo ok...

Board footer