You are not logged in.

#801 2022-05-18 11:19:03

arkangel

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Robert369 wrote:

Did you check the Taygetan material on the jab ingredients ?

I have been watching the videos and there is a lot of junk in them along with graphine containing the nano bots. I havent had a jab but have done about 5 tests in total. I was just wondering if someone was working on hacking the nano bots as they are tools and could be used for good or bad.

In the UK all restrictions are gone so it seems I have no longer to worry about it for now.

Last edited by arkangel (2022-05-18 11:21:49)

#802 2022-05-19 21:13:43

HotJolly

I had seen plenty of videos about 3D and 5D, but what about the other's?  Is there a good video describing what 1D, 2D, and 4D is all about?

Live long and prosper

#803 2022-05-20 03:57:42

alesiaxxx

With regards to Federation politics where do the sirians stand on earth issues and what council do they belong to? Based on the little memories I have, I think I am a sirian starseed.

#804 2022-05-20 04:33:54

HotJolly

I just saw the video where the sun was described as a giant arc wielder flame with no solid surface.  As strange as that sounds, this is not the first time that I've heard this concept.  An emerging theory called the "Electric Universe" describes the sun in similar ways.  Here is a link to a video that covers many of these points, including a non-nuclear version of the sun and galactic energy filaments which tie solar systems and galaxies together:

https://youtu.be/gBnSX6i349M

Some of my questions regarding the Electric Universe:

Regarding the interstellar filaments of energy, where do they come from and where do they go?
Why do this energy filament make the sun glow, but not the planets?
How does the energy that flows into the sun's poles become the energy that radiates from its surface?
Is it dangerous to approach the sun?  How should it be done?  Are there paths?
To find a portal, do you head for the sun's bright spots or the dark spots?
Is the force the holds our feet to the ground, the same force that holds the planets within the flat solar plane?
Does the tilt of our planet's axis cause unhealthy effects?
Why does the moon seem unaffected by the sun's gravity?  Shouldn't the sun snatch it away?
What is the significance of the solar eclipse, where the moon precisely blocks the sun? (this must have been a difficult thing to arrange.)
Can we witness anti-gravity effects within a tornado's vortex?
   (you can see items rising, but rarely see items sucked in horizontally across the ground.  Also, items "dance" in the sky for far longer than they should)
Where does volcanic and geyser heat come from?
   (Seems odd that molten rock would flow for miles through stone from the core, only to make a tiny bubbly puddle on the surface.)

Here are a few more videos that cover how stars are linked along filaments:

https://youtu.be/kLfoy5V7CRE
https://youtu.be/Gza1pEjRX6Y

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-20 06:53:40)

Live long and prosper

#805 2022-05-20 14:33:57

naringas

HotJolly wrote:

I had seen plenty of videos about 3D and 5D, but what about the other's?  Is there a good video describing what 1D, 2D, and 4D is all about?

I think the book "The prysm of Lyra" used this terms first (that I know of).

They only describe 7 densities. The book describes densities 1,2, and 4D.

Lysa Royal, Keith Priest (on the Prism of Lyra) wrote:

FIRST DENSITY: Awareness as a point; Physical matter.
This frequency level is the most basic. It provides the matter and energy for the creation of
atoms and molecules. The basic life forms of mineral and water, for example, are all
operating from first-density frequency. Humans possess this frequency within themselves as
well. It makes up the basic genetic codes.

SECOND DENSITY: Awareness as a line; Biological matter; Development of group or
species identity.
The consciousness expressed by second-density vibration does not possess self-awareness
(or ego). Most species within the plant and animal kingdoms exist here; however, their
placement in density depends upon many additional factors, including the presence or
absence of ego.

FOURTH DENSITY: Containment of volumetric awareness; Superconsciousness;
Reintegration of group identity without loss of ego identity; As vibration increases,
perception of past, present, and future become more fluid along with the a to
interface with multidimensional and multidensity realities; Negatively oriented
consciousness becomes more difficult to maintain.
Presently on Earth, fourth-density reality is overlapping third. In humanity's case, this can
account for the increased desire for unity, peace, and unconditional love as opposed to the
illusion of separation that characterizes third density. The vibratory rate of one's reality is
stepped up, and therefore one may be faced with personal issues in a much more rapid and
intense way. It is easy to see how this is coming into play with the thousands of individuals

I am not satisfied by the notion of density (nor the notion of dimension). These two terms are very similar, but ultimately (like always) are only rough descriptions.

oh, yea the video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcO7gS6K_jY

Last edited by naringas (2022-05-20 14:35:42)

#806 2022-05-21 04:35:16

RoadtoSamadhi

Ways to kill negative reptiles I hear they have two hearts one next to liver.  Archons,
More

#807 2022-05-21 09:35:06

galacticjoel

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/mars … a-pleiades

Swaruu: Vrill and the Vril society: The Vril society was the one that was the link between the Reptiles of that faction and the human puppets or "relatives" of these... that is to say, the Nazi. The Vrill Reptiles were the ones who were manipulating the Nazis underneath with Hitler as the organic portal.

Vrill society was formed by Taygeteans and it was the link between the Reptiles of that faction and the Nazi.

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/we-f … -of-temmer

How to understand this?

#808 2022-05-22 03:57:50

alesiaxxx

What is with climate political parties in Australia? The whole climate agenda is now going to dominate the Australian government as we just had our elections last night, even minor parties we never heard of are now in power with climate agendas.

Project veritas did say everything is going to be climate, climate and more climate. I wonder how this influenced the Australian elections...sorry I'm just having a lot of trouble accepting just how asleep Australia is.

I'm starting to view my country as a perfect Adamic race.

#809 2022-05-24 13:00:08

galacticjoel

In latest transcript  the same parts are repeated twice.  https://swaruu.org/transcripts/aritific … a-pleiades

#810 2022-05-24 13:07:21

Gosia
Administrator

Thank you. I let Matias know. smile

galacticjoel wrote:

In latest transcript  the same parts are repeated twice.  https://swaruu.org/transcripts/aritific … a-pleiades

#811 2022-05-25 17:03:35

galacticjoel

Could you ask Taygetans,  how incense sticks work. Are they useful?

#812 2022-05-28 13:46:20

galacticjoel

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/swar … des-part-1

How did Swaruu born in Erra again when she died somewhere else.

#813 2022-05-28 14:03:51

Gosia
Administrator

https://youtu.be/UfMMHj9qT60 smile

galacticjoel wrote:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/swar … des-part-1

How did Swaruu born in Erra again when she died somewhere else.

#814 2022-05-28 19:55:15

Robert369

Future wrote:

Which is very questionable, there is no evidence

That is a funny statement, because nothing here is about "proof" but all about inner knowing for those who are ready for it.

Yet, if you seek "evidence", then please provide a detailed instruction how such evidence - about something that someone of 3D frequency and consciousness could never even be aware of - would look like, as in what evidence would be valid in your view and how it could be provided.

Without naming any of that, you have no right to question the lack of evidence. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that you couldn't even prove that you are a Human - which then removes any right to question what others say they are.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#815 2022-05-28 22:11:46

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC06: Is Magic A Real Thing?

This is just a general question. Is magic a real thing, or is magic simply technology unexplained? We often hear of the magical realms. We also hear of the inhabitants of Inner Earth (not Middle Earth), who have eschewed technology in favor of keeping magic, because magic and technology are basically at odds with one another (the premise being you can't have both at the same time). Arthur C Clarke said any high technology seems like magic, and that's fine, but set aside high technology for a moment. The simple question is, is there such a thing as magic? Can there be magic at the very extreme of the spectrum and high technology as well? At some point the two would become almost indistinguishable, but does magic itself really exist?

Why do "white magic" spells and "black magic" spells work? Is what we refer to as magic, the same as what the magical realms use, or is this just badly misnamed?

#816 2022-05-29 18:52:53

I put data here to see something about this is Future Contactee video.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/nMEcrYP7oeQA/

5G Agenda Block Oxygen.Downward Snake depletes oxygen,that chastity saves the soul,comes from
hinduism and Druids,move oxygen to brain,crown chakra.

Positive Snake with chastity moves oxygen,positive breath snake,to brain,the real dna activation to 7 strands,not
ashayana deane mental illness,but real khechari mudra oxygen caduceus 7 strands activation.

Positive Snake = Move Oxygen to Brain and Soul Star Chakra and levitate.

Negative Snake = Remove Oxygen from Body.

I put data when in useful in contactee videos.

#817 2022-05-31 20:37:40

I put data here to when possible see some of this stuff in contactee channels.

https://www.booksfact.com/puranas/king- … erica.html

Bali travelled towards east in a ship with his men in same path as described by Sugreeva in Ramayana and settled in South America.
On this path he discovered Sutala (Islands in South East Asia and Australia), Talatala (Antarctica) and Patala (South America).
His men created settlements even in Mahatala (North America).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patala

In Hindu cosmology, the universe is divided into the three worlds: Svarga, Prithvi or Martya (earth/mortal plane) and Patala (gross dimensions, the underworld).[4] Patala is composed of seven realms/dimensions or lokas,[5][6] the seventh and lowest of them is also called Patala or Naga-loka, the region of the Nagas. The Danavas (demon sons of Danu), Daityas (demon sons of Diti), Yakshas and the snake-people Nagas (Serpent-human formed sons of Kadru), live in the realms of Patala.[1]

Christian Hell comes from Hinduism Hell.

Like Yegae2 Says Mesoamerica is Full of Nagas and Draconians.

Native Americans,in the Past were Called Demons.

Pure Blood Celtic Cro Magnon Blue Eyed,were called Gods,or Satya Yuga Humans.

Mexican Cartels,from Example,that kind of genetics,in the past were called Demons.Hinduism Era.

In the Past Blue Eyed Fit White People were
called Gods,and Some Kind of Criminals,Nagas,later demons.

Mesoamericans,especially,pure breed,like amazon forest of Mexican Cartels,in the past were called nagas,later demons.

Some Criminales,like Amazon Rainforest Pure Blood Native Americans,that have tendency to be criminals,in the past were called demons,also nagas.

Also exist the positive snake,i believe another race,future snake Japan,pale energy.

Hell Snake is Mesoamerica Energy.Future Snake is Japan Energy.Planetary Templar.

So South America is Hell.Hell of All Religions.

I put this data to in Future see something about this in Contactee Videos.

Last edited by Mexico-Infierno-Atlantida (2022-05-31 20:45:18)

Christian Hell comes from Hinduism.Underground Snakes,that eats humans,full of
lust and hunger.Patala,is hinduism Hell.Christian Hell comes from Hinduism.
Native Americans,pure breed,like amazon forest,and mexican cartels,are nagas,
in christian era called demons.Pure Breed White People were called Gods.

#818 2022-05-31 22:16:04

Cosmic Agency has three episodes on zero-point energy.  In the last one, a follow up to the previous.  Gosia was asked if she wanted the information needed for metallurgy.  I don't know if it was redacted, or she was interested in going in another direction.

Could Gosia have a follow up on zero-point in a video, or could I get her to ask the following questions?
     1. What is the metallurgy needed for a basic base 12 toroid. 
     2. The information provided in the video was for base 10 toroidal math, not base 12.  (I did find this in Mechanics of Manifestation).  Could the Swaruus provide a base 12 diagram, In Mechanics of Manifestation, they discussed what the toroid shape would look like, but never completed the drawings?  Could they please?  It would be great if they could talk about
         how Sacred Geometry informs the math.
     3. The Taygetan alphabet was deleted from the transcription and video.  Could we get that.  It would be fantastic if we could also get lesson 2 in Taygetan
         math.
Thank you so much.

Last edited by WhiteWolf alpha (2022-06-27 00:24:12)

#819 2022-06-02 19:32:59

I put data here to see something about this in Future Contactee Videos.

When i haved my Awakening,i sensed like Time expanded,and i was out of the Phantom Matrix.

Everything was Clearer.Like Obama wasnt Bad.Biden wasnt Bad.This Obama,and this Biden are Phantom Obama and Phantom Biden.Stuff Like that.

I readed Stuff About Egypt,i feeled Waves like Taygetean Waves,like Real Disclosure was happening.

When i moved out of that site,i feeled Phantom Waves,stuff like that,like that Door was a Stargate or Something.

I feel that not all Computer are the Same.Elite people,have special computers.Etheric Technology,stuff like that.

If one have Activated Kundalini,i believe machines know,resonance,etheric technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYYeQUiEoY4

Here talks about Nicola Tesla,and the Mexican Inventor.

The Mexican Inventor,is Nicola Tesla in a Paralel Version.Expanded Winds.Merkaba.Frequency Fences.

I feeled Stuff Like that.Expanded Time.Paralel Future.Paralel Past.Expansion.Contraction.USA is Tartaria.Inferior Version.Hologram.Wes Penre,related.Spheres.Planetary Downgrade.Tara.Gaia.

I feeled Expanded Time,like they are Etheric,and Atmospheric Technology.Taygetean see something,they see everything all right outside,but inside,is anomaly,The Error,like Gnostic Says.Layer of the Cosmic Error.

Like all Divulgation People are Allright,but this is very Complex.Taygeteans are the Superior Version of Greeks,and they are Layers,and Versions,in the Hologram.

Other Matter.Moon Matrix Block Fluids,Salt.

Please dont erase this post.I put this data to when possible see something about this in Contactee videos.

Last edited by Tartaria-is-Now-Merkaba (2022-06-02 19:35:07)

Inocent Soul,forced to Become Dualist,then Negative,then Beyond Chaotic.
Fallen Annunaki Qlipotic Sword.Dead Light Densification.Shadow Angel.
Frozen Light,Kali Yuga Just Begun.El Error.This will get worse.
There is Much Current and Light Still.The Fallen have not Died Yet.

#820 2022-06-03 04:31:48

RitaW

Hello Gosia, Matias and friends,

My question is this.  I work in the earth sciences and was taught that our planet Earth is approximately 4.5Billion Years old.  In my work, I am constantly evaluating the carbon age of rocks etc and was wondering, from a 5D perspective, how was our Earth initially formed?  Can someone produce a actual picture or CGI of our Earth from space, as I truly would love to see what our beautiful planet looks like.  Is The Big Bang Theory correct as taught in University?  Are we in an expanding universe or is that only 3D incorrect science?  Also do the Taygetans mine Gold, and if so, how is Gold formed on other planets?
I realise that some of these questions may have been answered in previous videos, but I am new here, and only recently had been going through the videos.
Thank you Swaruu, Aneeka and team.  Much appreciated for your service to mankind.

#821 2022-06-03 07:01:17

Robert369

RitaW wrote:

My question is this.  I work in the earth sciences and was taught that our planet Earth is approximately 4.5Billion Years old.  In my work, I am constantly evaluating the carbon age of rocks etc and was wondering, from a 5D perspective, how was our Earth initially formed?  Can someone produce a actual picture or CGI of our Earth from space, as I truly would love to see what our beautiful planet looks like.  Is The Big Bang Theory correct as taught in University?  Are we in an expanding universe or is that only 3D incorrect science?

All of the above and much more about the alleged history of our planet are Cabal fairytale lies, and especially the carbon dating is utterly ridiculous and false, meaning that all historic dates that use it are false as well. Plus, planets are utterly different than what they claim anyways - but sorry, no way to explain how all this really works here, that'd just be too long.

Please be aware that 99.99%+ of all Cabal teachings in any area are false, especially all the fake-sciences, and going through all of those to debunk them thus is pointless. Instead, an utterly new understanding about how our universe and subsequently details on our planet work is needed, after which pretty much everything "known"/indoctrinated falls apart.

This inevitable future will hurt especially the egos of all the "authorities" who think they are oh-so-great who in fact understand nothing but instead just blindly reurgitate their indoctrinated lies for which they willingly fell to become "accredited".

RitaW wrote:

Also do the Taygetans mine Gold, and if so, how is Gold formed on other planets?

It is explained that gold has no special value to advanced races because they simply create what they need in a replicator device anyways. As for the natural forming process of gold but also all other metals and minerals that make up our planet, that's something that the planet can control via its consciousness, though it of course also can be enforced by technical means.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#822 2022-06-03 10:00:02

Cocreatr

Robert369 wrote:

Please be aware that 99.99%+ of all Cabal teachings in any area are false, especially all the fake-sciences, and going through all of those to debunk them thus is pointless. Instead, an utterly new understanding about how our universe and subsequently details on our planet work is needed, after which pretty much everything "known"/indoctrinated falls apart.

This inevitable future will hurt especially the egos of all the "authorities" who think they are oh-so-great who in fact understand nothing but instead just blindly reurgitate their indoctrinated lies for which they willingly fell to become "accredited".

Initially, skeptical about the claim “fake sciences”, I misunderstood it as lumping together all (cabal) science as fake.  Maybe it does, but I changed my view.

Looking for substantiation, I found in some scientific fields, it is officially admitted that about 50% of research publications contain verifiable falsehoods. If such damning statements can get published, we can safely assume the dark figure is way higher. So we may well be in the 99.99% ballpark. Traditional temples of wisdom built to an engineering standard more appropriate to a house of cards.

Substantiate:
… “So now let me quote an article in the NY Review of Books (May 12, 2011) by Helen Epstein, “Flu Warning: Beware the Drug Companies.”

“Six years ago, John Ioannidis, a professor of epidemiology at the University of Ioannina School of Medicine in Greece, found that nearly half of published articles in scientific journals contained findings that were false, in the sense that independent researchers couldn’t replicate them. The problem is particularly widespread in medical research, where peer-reviewed articles in medical journals can be crucial in influencing multimillion- and sometimes multibillion-dollar spending decisions. It would be surprising if conflicts of interest did not sometimes compromise editorial neutrality, and in the case of medical research, the sources of bias are obvious. Most medical journals receive half or more of their income from pharmaceutical company advertising and reprint orders, and dozens of others [journals] are owned by companies like Wolters Kluwer, a medical publisher that also provides marketing services to the pharmaceutical industry.”

[Source](https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2018/12 … y-for-all/) (2018)

About authorities and accreditation, a hearty “yes, agree”.  And …

Substantiate:
“College wasn't originally designed to merely be a continuation of high school (but with more binge drinking). In many places, though, that's what it has become. The data I'm seeing shows that a degree (from one of those famous schools, with or without a football team) doesn't translate into significantly better career opportunities, a better job or more happiness than a degree from a cheaper institution.

5. Accreditation isn't the solution, it's the problem.

A lot of these ills are the result of uniform accreditation programs that have pushed high-cost, low-reward policies on institutions and rewarded schools that churn out young wanna-be professors instead of experiences that turn out leaders and problem-solvers.
Just as we're watching the disintegration of old-school marketers with mass market products, I think we're about to see significant cracks in old-school schools with mass market degrees.”

[Source](https://seths.blog/2010/04/the-coming-m … -marketer/) (2010)

Edit: spelling, duh.

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-06-03 10:03:01)

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#823 2022-06-03 10:31:43

mitkobs

Real pictures from space of Earth cannot pass Federation AI. Earth is not created and do not have specific age. She is Source lesser manifestation(broadcasting) that is forever, a multidimensional consciousness.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-03 10:34:29)

#824 2022-06-06 01:57:36

ryal604

Hey im new here. I was once told by a old astrologist lady who did a birth chart reading, that she saw me on "the ships." She seemed to instantly regret saying that she saw me on the ships part. And said "that isn't important, but the one thing you should take away from this is that you are far more powerful than you know." Then another astrologist on a different occasion told me something similar, and also said that I was one of the 7 kings? i really dont know what that means. I know these astrologists were SUPER and excited to have met me and treated me like i was famous or something lol. that was 7 years ago and i didnt think much of it and was wierded out for sure. After finding this stuff, and doing lots of research. im starting to connect the dots but i have no idea what it means. I am definitely not a normal human. I am also a healer, heavily involved in the psychedelic therapy industry.

anyways on another note, is there any footage of the taygetans or any footage of their planet or ships? like anything? And if not, why isn't there? I am a believer but seeing something to really make it real for me would be awesome. I already feel a sense of relief learning about all this stuff.

#825 2022-06-06 03:55:12

mitkobs

Anything that looks too strange and off world for the established human perception is censored by Federation AI. But things off world and strange branded as science fiction can be seen in mainstream movies and series and described in detail in books funded by cabal.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-06 03:56:15)

Board footer