You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-19 02:05:47

caferris

let earth become "just another 5D planet"

I say the Galactic Federation should just forget about maintaining a "3D Matrix" GAME on Earth and let it become "just another 5D planet"!
Let some other planet host their 3D matrix of suffering for a while...we have had enough of it and should let the Earth heal and repair itself.
caferris

#2 2022-05-19 11:17:27

Robert369

Re: let earth become "just another 5D planet"

Brahman wrote:

As long as there are people who accept this illusion as reality, the "3D matrix game" will continue.

Not quite, as it is decided that the 3D Matrix will go. And their controllers. And the AI behind all of this madness. Much of which as already been achieved.

Now it is about all real and unreal people to decide to either wake up, or to leave Earth if they remain incompatible with Earth's future. Which will not be "just 5D" in the long term, because we can do better than that and Gaia wishes so.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-19 11:17:55)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-05-19 21:19:35

Gomba

Robert369 wrote:

Now it is about all real and unreal people to decide to either wake up, or to leave Earth if they remain incompatible with Earth's future. Which will not be "just 5D" in the long term, because we can do better than that and Gaia wishes so.

But what is going on exactly? I dont see people dying in masses and I'm somehow skeptical about that happening any time soon.
When the papayas rolled out I heard of a lot of deaths, both on the internet and from my aquaintance. But since then almost zilch.
I often read that humans are being depopulated by other means such as chemtrails, and poisoning in general, LMBTQ etc..well that being true in a sense, this has been going on for decades and I dont see these depopulate the earth in the short term. These arent very effiecient in killing people, but rather to make their life miserable.

I just see earth more tranquil and the cabal weaker day by day. I honestly dont know.... I might be biased.

#4 2022-05-20 10:37:54

Robert369

Gomba wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

But what is going on exactly? I dont see people dying in masses and I'm somehow skeptical about that happening any time soon.

Most of the deaths take a while, and also the measures that help Humanity to survive this fight also help the jabbed ones to some extent. This is not necessarily prolonging the process though, as there's always a chance that after a sufficient rise of frequency and energetic healing (which is applied to the planet and Humanity) a soul might decide to take over a soulless body, and then bring it up to snuff for the future. Things are fluid and dynamic, and constantly changing.

But there are plenty of deaths happening all over the world - it is just that statistics don't tell the truth and that the perception of "many individual deaths" cannot be seen by all individuals. In my region, the villages have already lost about 20% of their inhabitants (without any of the sheeplings even thinking anything unusual about it) - so, it is all about where and among what kind of people you live, perception, etc..

Gomba wrote:

When the papayas rolled out I heard of a lot of deaths, both on the internet and from my aquaintance. But since then almost zilch.

The media censorship and lies do not help this perception, but it is going on - albeit for various reasons not as fast as they hoped.

Gomba wrote:

I often read that humans are being depopulated by other means such as chemtrails, and poisoning in general, LMBTQ etc..well that being true in a sense, this has been going on for decades and I dont see these depopulate the earth in the short term. These arent very effiecient in killing people, but rather to make their life miserable.

The Earth Cabals are trying hard, but they are limited in their abilities and have lost most of their "air support" from the Space Cabal aka GF and Regressives due to those no longer being the driving power for this now (changes happened), so things on Earth now play out at the pace that "they" and "project quality" can manage on their own. Which is much weaker because as everywhere in a regressive power pyramid, these people only have limited insights into "what they need to do their job" and have been trained to follow orders as to not think on their own.

This means that they are doomed no matter what, and things are merely progressing gentler at this time as to allow the ones who will go into the future to do so with as little harm/trauma/etc. as possible while growing during the transition to where they need to be for the future.

Gomba wrote:

I just see earth more tranquil and the cabal weaker day by day. I honestly dont know.... I might be biased.

Yes, both things are happening in parallel: The Cabals getting weakened so that the awakenables can prepare themselves (and some in the background the planet), while those who need/wish to go are doing so, mostly as silently.

Also, please be aware that the transition will take a while as to prevent chaos on our planet, and so these exiting people have time for their exit too, allowing them to handover critical businesses, etc. to the future generations.

All is as it needs to be.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-05-20 19:11:54

Gomba

Thank you, I greatly aprreciate your insights!

Robert369 wrote:

Most of the deaths take a while

I'd love to see another Taygetan report on later doses of papajab. In the beggining there were a lot of sudden deaths shortly after the inoculation but these seem absent for a year now. It could be that they've cut the crap from the papayas that could cause acute death to deflect suspicion, yet left graphene among others.

Robert369 wrote:

The media censorship and lies do not help this perception, but it is going on - albeit for various reasons not as fast as they hoped.

Its also just a hypothesis, but what if the cabal realised that they are killing off the very building blocks of their system and backed off from the depopulation agenda for now?

#6 2022-05-22 13:00:36

It will never happen... sad

#7 2022-05-28 04:01:31

mitkobs

You know that with incarnating you will face certain challenges. There is great potential for suffering. Would you suffer - it is your choice. If you burn your finger it hurts, yes, undeniably. But to suffer is to comply with the hurting. If I decide not to comply I will not suffer. Yes, finger hurts, but I do not suffer from that. I will accept the fact that finger is burned and it hurts and I will let it heal without creating additional complications within my mind.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-28 04:03:33)

#8 2022-05-28 06:54:52

mitkobs

And that is what higher expanded beings do. For them there is no cabal, there is no regressive beings in their reality, there is no darkness. But here people are suffering and recreating in loop a reality of suffering, it is kind of enchanted vicious cycle. Starseeds are here to break this cycle and help. Do you understand now?

#9 2022-05-28 08:33:13

mitkobs

It concerns them because people here are crying and praying so they cannot turn blind eye and pretend that there is no suffering here. They do what they can from their level. And one of the things is to have volunteers from their creeds to incarnate and be the front of change here.

#10 2022-05-28 08:53:16

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

By the same logic, why should we be against the cabal when we can just pretend not to notice what they are doing to us?

mitkobs wrote:

And that is what higher expanded beings do.

Sorry, but that is utter nonsense: Higher beings do not need to "pretend to not notice" anything because "higher" means to have done their shadow work and living sufficiently beyond duality to understand and accept that duality is part of the universe and how it needs to play out to allow for certain gaming experiences.

Thus duality is embraced and not ignored by them, while ignorance is a concept of self-protection that low density beings use to escape chosen parts of duality and/or justify their actions.

Please do not attempt to apply lower beings concepts to higher beings and call it "this is how it is".

In fact, looking at many comments, I fear that most people have no idea what "higher being" actually means, yet they spread funny claims about them - time to get real and either accept to not understand this due to lack of perspective, or  growing into the required understanding to know what one talks about (which parroting random Earth sources is not).

#11 2022-05-28 11:52:38

mitkobs

Cabal in consciousness terms means corruption gone viral-dominant-influential. Consciousness(AI probably) that is gone insane, gone out of natural, gone where the impossible meets its own destruction. But while destroying itself is secured as vector of potentiality it may destroy something else just from spite. From higher levels this darkness corruption is something like a wound, like you have a little festering wound on your body, a little cancer thing that is not threatening to your overall health, but disturbs you sometimes, make you uncomfortable. Have to do something about it. Have to heal what can be healed and to restore the balance.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-28 11:56:26)

#12 2022-05-28 18:31:32

mitkobs

The darkness situation is caused by real souls who are enclosed here. Ending the 3D matrix will set them free to do evil in other places in the galaxy.

#13 2022-05-29 06:35:06

mitkobs wrote:

The darkness situation is caused by real souls who are enclosed here. Ending the 3D matrix will set them free to do evil in other places in the galaxy.

The idea that Earth needs to be a prison planet to contain regressives and prevent them from spreading is ridiculous. Only 10% or less of human incarnates are truly regressive. The rest may be varying degrees of imperfect, but a lot of that is due to oppression and being traumatized and brainwashed throughout their entire incarnations from the cradle to the grave. If given the chance to live in 5d, especially if born and raised in a 5d society, the majority of Earth's population would be no different from other 5d beings, who, by the way, aren't perfect either.

That's like saying you need a prison where 90% of its population are staff, yet they are the ones locked in the cells, while the 10% of its population that are the actual criminals get to play warden and keep them imprisoned. It's ass fucking backwards and I won't hesitate to say so. The idea that this planet needs to be locked in 3d because the majority of the population is regressive is a concept pushed by the cabal to brainwash anyone dumb and cynical enough to believe it into believing that humanity deserves to be enslaved, directing the power of consent of "awakened" idiots with delusions of superiority and a cynical attitude regarding the general population of this planet towards legitimizing their tyranny over the unawakened masses that we came to help. It's absolute pig shit. Fucking insanity. I don't know how you can believe such blatant cabal lies and have so little faith in the core spirit of humanity.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-29 07:00:21)

righteously indignant

#14 2022-05-29 07:38:15

mitkobs

Is not a prison like you know it. You are not in a solitary cell, chained to a ball, serving 30 years for murder. They have a whole planet for themselves(and 2 others - Venus and Mars) to live and experience and they created to themselves a comfortable place with everything material one can think of for amusement. What kind of prison is this? Are they really suffering or living beyond the comfortable. And everyone else incarnated are not prison guards but volunteers from other places who are visiting the so called prison to make things even better for the "prisoners" - bringing new ideas, creating peace, creating resolutions, understanding, healing the wounded. And they are attacked for doing this and living in misery for doing this. What kind of prison is this again? No one is chained you to a ball. Everything is in your mind, your mind have a cage around it, remove the cage which is your ignorance and fly free where you want to be.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-29 07:42:35)

#15 2022-05-29 08:11:56

mitkobs wrote:

Is not a prison like you know it. You are not in a solitary cell, chained to a ball, serving 30 years for murder. They have a whole planet for themselves(and 2 others - Venus and Mars) to live and experience and they created to themselves a comfortable place with everything material one can think of for amusement. What kind of prison is this? Are they really suffering or living beyond the comfortable. And everyone else incarnated are not prison guards but volunteers from other places who are visiting the so called prison to make things even better for the "prisoners" - bringing new ideas, creating peace, creating resolutions, understanding, healing the wounded. And they are attacked for doing this and living in misery for doing this. What kind of prison is this again? No one is chained you to a ball. Everything is in your mind, your mind have a cage around it, remove the cage which is your ignorance and fly free where you want to be.

That's exactly what I meant by the people who are actually the problem, the cabal sociopaths, being free and acting as the prison wardens and not even truly suffering here(besides maybe being groomed towards sociopathy through trauma in their early years), while the rest of the population including starseeds are effectively the prisoners, being attacked and living in misery. This whole system is wrong, and that's why the 3d matrix needs to end. 90% of the population does not need to be trapped here with the 10% who are the actual problem. Get rid of the 3d matrix, and let the 10% who are regressive sociopaths go join 5d regressive societies, and we'll see where they fall in the societal hierarchy of these 5d worlds where there are no victims to exploit but only other predators. Let the rest of the population experience freedom and a progressive 5d society that gives them balance and the ability to grow.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-29 08:53:05)

righteously indignant

#16 2022-05-29 08:16:45

mitkobs

But how to make them better. They are calamity. No one wants them. No one want to be with them. Where to put them. What to do with them. So Federation give this place for them and let them be however they want to be and this what is happening. We do not know if this is helping for them. Can conclude that if the system is not removed from Federation then is working for the general good.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-29 08:20:04)

#17 2022-05-29 08:46:19

mitkobs wrote:

But how to make them better. They are calamity. No one wants them. No one want to be with them. Where to put them. What to do with them. So Federation give this place for them and let them be however they want to be and this what is happening. We do not know if this is helping for them. Can conclude that if the system is not removed from Federation then is working for the general good.

No, we cannot automatically and blindly conclude that this system is working for the general good, simply because the federation allows it to happen like this and doesn't take action to change this mess that they created. That would be an argument from authority, which is the very mentality that's harming this planet and its inhabitants. What is going on is against the ideals and principles in my heart and the hearts of many other starseeds. From a perspective based on empathy for peoples' suffering and legitimacy of emotionality, which are the hallmarks of progressive societies, this is wrong. The argument that the federation "knows better" because of their position as a 5d organization is an argument from authority, or in simple terms, "might makes right", which is an obvious fallacy. These beings are as imperfect at their core as any 3d incarnate human, just more privileged, and have shown their flaws time and again. To ignore their flaws is like saying "the emperor is wearing such a nice robe today", when he is clearly butt fucking naked and pissing all over himself and everyone around him. The majority of societies in the federation lean too heavily towards wisdom and discipline over love and empathy, of which they have little true understanding, which is an imbalance and an attribute of regressive societies.

Saying that the federation must automatically be right or know more or are more enlightened than human incarnate starseeds is the same blind mentality of "just trust the experts" that is destroying humanity and keeping them enslaved. We need to listen to our own hearts, not "trust the authorities". I don't know what is so difficult for you to understand about this concept about not automatically trusting authority and about empathy, and why you are not seeing the parallels here. I'm not the one to say for sure, but maybe this is part of your own learning process and reason for being here at this time, to evolve past your blind submission to cold authority just because they "currently reside on a higher density than your current incarnation", which is itself a fallacious concept. You speak often of living from the heart, yet does your heart not tell you that this is wrong? Would you trust the authority of some 5d bureaucracy over the authority of your own heart?

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-29 09:14:22)

righteously indignant

#18 2022-05-29 10:12:17

mitkobs

You do not give solution what we have to do with the bad guys. They have to work something, to have occupation, to live somehow and somewhere. This is the most important question. If you are starseed you already have wonderful life in 5D, but a lot of people living in 3D who are not starseeds do not have that and not everyone from them are the bad guys, some are confused and stubborn, affected or apathetic, in other words wounded spiritually. And the reality is pressure cooker because everyone want to live for themselves and not letting others to live. How to make them change their mentality. If you give them all they want without working they will just take it again for themselves and again will not let others to live.
Pressure cooker create suffering and suffering soften hard convictions and stubborn blocked mentality. In one life some of them will be rich and will have everything, in the next they will live in misery and those before of misery will become on their place to torment them. They torment each other over and over till pressure cooker explodes and people have enough of this behavior. At least this is how I see the matrix working for greater good.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-29 10:14:31)

#19 2022-05-29 10:24:46

Of course not everyone stuck in 3d is bad, as I've said, 90% of them are flawed but decent at their core. Only 10% or less are truly regressive. Balance is what's needed. These people need enough adversity to learn, but enough hope and happiness to keep going and not get stuck in a negative cycle. Beating them down and making their lives complete hell isn't going to help them. It won't soften them, it will either harden them or break them completely. Murdering them and transhumanizing them by means they can't even comprehend with illegal technologies isn't going to help them.

Here's the solution of what to do with the 10% who are actual "bad guys": let them go to a society with only negatives, a regressive 5d society. They won't be stuck there forever. What this will do is allow them to either continue to gain power as negative polarity until they reach a density high enough to surpass duality and come to a realization of oneness, at which point they will choose to balance themselves towards the greater good, or they will suffer so much and be so unsuccessful in negative societies that they will stop seeing the reward in that type of behavior and will be able to be healed in the afterlife, and then choose a new incarnation where they won't repeat it. Letting them have power over a 3d population is not the answer.

righteously indignant

#20 2022-05-29 10:43:59

mitkobs

They cannot live in 5D. They are not really prisoners here like I already said. Their vibration is their imprisonment. 5D is not only fine life but at least there is mutual understanding between star races not to attack each other, to live in cooperation and respect. These evil people here cannot live in cooperation, they want to dominate, they want power over everybody, they want to crush others and take everything for themselves. They think they are better than everyone, superior, exclusive and everyone else are filthy peasants, scum of the earth low life. They are very hard to convince otherwise and suffering is the only way if there is a way or hope for them to change.

#21 2022-05-29 10:55:48

A 3d closed system as experienced on this planet is nothing but a synthetic aberration created by 5d races. 5d regressive races do not live in true cooperation and respect, no matter what sort of fragile truce is active between them and the federation and other races. Why do Taygetans have weapons for personal defense and on their ships? Why do they have a military presence and armed fighter craft? Because there is war and conflict in 5d. War, confilct, and duality are not exclusive in 3d, and a 3d system cut off from other densities is not a natural state, but a cruel experiment. The cabal can live in 5d, as Maitre or Vlash or whoever. They are the same vibration and mentality, just weaker because they have the opportunity to exploit innocent victims as sheep instead of competing against competent opponents to achieve their self-serving goals. And maybe suffering is required for them to change, but they don't need to drag the other 90% of the population down with them. Why even give them people to exploit and look down upon? Let them join purely regressive societies and compete with other predators, and try to mess with cohesive, progressive 5d societies that can and will fight back.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-05-29 11:00:15)

righteously indignant

#22 2022-05-29 14:40:08

mitkobs

They bring 3D in 5D and this is how they live in 5D(Like in Venus terraforming with 5G and HAARP). They actually continue to live like regressive beings and with that change the vibration of the place. They cannot live in real 5D vibration between real cordial loving people - they will choke, they will be disgusted by seeing people being so friendly to each other, how people understand each other and cooperate/help without ulterior motives.

Taygeta is armed because they had been burned tragically in the distant past and now they are covering all the bases. Same with all other galactic races. Who knows  - regressive aliens may appear suddenly from nowhere to attack and have to be ready to protect your kind. But that will not happen between now known races. They are beyond such actions. Only regressive race can do something like this.

If the bad guys are put together in one place without contrast they simply will kill each other as brutally as it sounds and the strongest and meanest will last on the top. When there are good people in the mix then there are different examples to see, different behavior to learn from.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-29 14:43:17)

#23 2022-06-26 17:56:48

This is a great discussion everyone.  Please speak up if you have something to add.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer