You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-20 05:58:32

alesiaxxx

arguments against federation

I've been listening to the discussions regarding federation and cabal and I feel there are points that are left out or just not emphasised.

The whole idea of earth population degrading the environment has to do with the controllers/elites doing that damage, I think that is quiet established. However, it is failed to mention that we real people (as distinguished from matrix people) are the creators in the sense we act as autonomously as possible from the ideas of society, which are tyrannical. If there were no creators, earth would not exist, at least as a point of attention for a whole bunch of races.

My point is earth exist because of a real person's mind and that alone, some of us, including myself know in reality it would just be an empty void, I have seen the glitches where the current reality goes, I had fear, but I know that I had to consciously create and fill in those small gaps that I had. It was enough to realise what a big responsibility it is. It is not for the federation to decide if we are ready for that responsibility or not. That is our journey we must discover for ourselves, and our journey alone, hence the van allen belts to allow our personal journey, not constant meddling. They cannot assume we will destroy ourselves and the earth with it, this disrespects freewill, but it looks like that has gone out of the window since prime directive is no longer observed. I mean who says we want to be interstellar? I mean many of us like the idea but at least ask, its just manners, honestly I think that is what a wise guide is supposed to do.

The fact that elites wont relinquish power and matrix people just following and not thinking (opposite of what humans do, I might add), shows that they are in a very low state of awareness. They give their attention to their own egregores and specifically that alien goo politicians like angela merkel or the bush family have done, at least from sources regarding alien goo in Paraguay. They are slaves and deep down I think they know it, they know they have given up their soul, surrendered there mind to those things that solely depend on a creative mind. Ask yourselves, why the elites will not give up power? They have a need to control due to the very fact they have surrendered their minds. I think that is why they are so obsessed with control and taking the planet for themselves.

This above is the core problem, it cannot be generalised to humanity, with all this nonsense about karma, again it is just ideas cultivated in our minds for many reasons, that is why it is only a justification to continue this rowdy school. The Andromedan council seems to show little understanding of this fact, otherwise why would they show such permissiveness to slaves (the elites) who are not aware of their own power of mind they enslave themselves to their egregores who think will give them power when in reality its all mind!!!! These are the very people they should NOT be permissive towards. I think it should be observed from their state of awareness, which they willingly chose to surrender one way or another, that instead should be permission to take them out. How that should be done is where I think the real discussion federation races should be having. For this reason I'm surprised races like the Alfratens are following the federation considering their own history of being slaves to fear and control, where that was dealt with accordingly. It is a very similar situation if you only look at the elites, thats why I also think they should be dealt with accordingly. I mean Andomedans really are bad guides towards Alfratens, since I think they are emotionally compromised, fearing the enormous power of the federation. Clearly its most logical that they would be most sympathetic especially since they have the most starseeds here and they have a very recent history with earth.

Either way they can ignore me now but at the end of the day Andromedan council will be screwed, considering they are so obsessed with karma, they will get what they give, talk about the law of cause and effect i.e. law of mirrors! Things do backfire. Believe it or not I'm happy to be on earth than be a part of a federation society that is complicit in all this elite crap. Being on earth I actually feel less complicit. I'm grateful for this life for it has given me the opportunity to realise things about the Federation, realising that they have their own cabal to deal with. People within the federation should also wake up to this, for the awakened ones are a minority just as our power on earth is tenuous in way of resources and our isolation. However, on the human side cooperation is essential, like we are doing talking here. Hence, internet freedom, is also essential. Isolation can be seen to invoke spirituality, however there is the idea going around (suspiciously andromedan flavour) that persecution/suffering causes spirituality, but this is blatantly false FREEDOM leads to a LASTING spirituality. Otherwise we will have an alfraten case of lingering fear.

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2022-05-21 07:49:34)

#2 2022-05-20 08:30:20

mitkobs

Re: arguments against federation

Elites do not have the power in order to give up the power. They are slaves to the dark side and are obliged to do what is told to them or horrific things will happen to them. Like being tortured or killed, their families tortured or killed and then much worse is coming in the astral realm, where are the demons with who they made contracts.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-20 08:30:52)

#3 2022-05-20 18:13:51

mitkobs

Non intervention is to be free of karma. They do not manipulate. Why people here continue to think like 3D humans. "If people here cheat and lie then in 5D they do the same". No, they do not. Is not like that at all. People here are delusional to impose own faulty qualities on star nations they do not know.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-20 18:14:28)

#4 2022-05-21 07:28:43

alesiaxxx

Brahman wrote:

The whole karma thing sounds like a delusion to me. The fact that they are obsessed with karma and know they will pay for everything doesn't match what they are doing. Why would they do these things and then suffer the consequences? I mean it seems very far fetched and maybe they are trying to instill the idea of karma through religions and so it will manifest as reality. But why haven't they actually paid their karma yet after thousands of years of manipulation and are unperturbed with what they are doing? As if karma does not work with them.

Yep it is a mystery to me as it is quiet a contradiction. The Taygetans have noted that the idea of karma stems from Andromeda, they think our ideas a nonsense, well they clearly haven't looked in their own backyard properly. I think once we perceive the real problem of Andromedan and larger federation 'guidance' as really just bad teachers, that their perceived range of possibilities is narrow. There are infinite different ways to achieve that same thing as the Taygetans are clearly showing, thankfully! We will do what we usually do with bad teachers, we change our teachers and become assertive with the guides we actually do want. I think they would be wounded by that, we will ignore them when we do actually become interstellar, causing them problems.

#5 2022-05-21 13:49:28

naringas

alesiaxxx wrote:
Brahman wrote:

The whole karma thing sounds like a delusion to me. The fact that they are obsessed with karma and know they will pay for everything doesn't match what they are doing. Why would they do these things and then suffer the consequences? I mean it seems very far fetched and maybe they are trying to instill the idea of karma through religions and so it will manifest as reality. But why haven't they actually paid their karma yet after thousands of years of manipulation and are unperturbed with what they are doing? As if karma does not work with them.

Yep it is a mystery to me as it is quiet a contradiction. The Taygetans have noted that the idea of karma stems from Andromeda, they think our ideas a nonsense, well they clearly haven't looked in their own backyard properly. I think once we perceive the real problem of Andromedan and larger federation 'guidance' as really just bad teachers, that their perceived range of possibilities is narrow. There are infinite different ways to achieve that same thing as the Taygetans are clearly showing, thankfully! We will do what we usually do with bad teachers, we change our teachers and become assertive with the guides we actually do want. I think they would be wounded by that, we will ignore them when we do actually become interstellar, causing them problems.

the taygetians have come here to learn. not that anyone here will teach them, no... but they are in for a treat. something about how positivity (or more precisely, a positive and higher-vibration pure mindset is also quite negative).

either they don't get it, or many of their followers don't but their "top leadership" does? not sure. either way, something's off. else they wouldn't be so directly pulled into all this.

and indeed, andromeda has something to do with all this. I have a suspicion as of late, that a big part of earth's importance stems from it's "geographical" (but really, galactic) relative position in regards to the ongoing merger with andromeda.

Last edited by naringas (2022-05-21 13:50:59)

#6 2022-05-21 21:27:38

arkangel

I have come to the conclusion after many years of following this stuff and always having some drama happening, to read about, to discuss, distracts us... again. Instead of being distracted by the mundane shit of 'real life' its now expanded to more seemingly important matters.

I have started to switch off to it all and concentrate on the thing that they ALL seem to be distracting us from... Our own self, our own inner peace and our own minds.

This is where our attention should be.

#7 2022-05-22 07:10:11

alesiaxxx

arkangel wrote:

I have come to the conclusion after many years of following this stuff and always having some drama happening, to read about, to discuss, distracts us... again. Instead of being distracted by the mundane shit of 'real life' its now expanded to more seemingly important matters.

I have started to switch off to it all and concentrate on the thing that they ALL seem to be distracting us from... Our own self, our own inner peace and our own minds.

This is where our attention should be.

Very good point, however I initially said I 'conceded' to this point. However I see no way to avoid this, it still does not change the fact that the federation will keep doing these twisted agendas until we tell them to leave us alone. Free will.

I guess this part of finding inner peace is by first saying you want to be left alone, otherwise you would have trans-humanist agendas bothering you and you can never focus on yourself and inner peace. I think we shouldn't separate what goes on inside of us and externally to us, they are all one, merely mirrors and you have to change your reflection before you can have any inner change towards peace and coherence of mind and vice versa, its dynamic. I think that's the process of how we can change self-perception.

Last edited by alesiaxxx (2022-05-25 13:47:10)

Board footer