You are not logged in.

#26 2022-02-16 23:56:03

DarkOwl

Re: Hi everyone just found swaruu.org

Gosia wrote:

You dont need to be sure if you believe it or not but dont call them Reptilians or put words into what I say that I didnt say. That will not be accepted here. And the tone of the information will be different each time there is a different person onboard speaking to us. There are 33 people there and with each one of them there will be a different tone. They are not clones or hive mind robots. With Athena Swaruu now in charge, the tone will be still different. MY own tone is different now than it was 4 years ago. So brace yourself as more "tone changes" are afoot most likely. smile

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Kosminen, if you continue to bash the Ts, call them Reptilians, say they are lying, or put things into my words I didnt say, you will be banned. This forum is for friends of Cosmic Agency only. I am not getting that vibe from you.

I've been following the channel about two years and frankly I still don't know if I believe it or not, so I guess I'm not exactly "a friend" then.

Every 'tone change' is music to my ears! A symphony in fact smile

What a magical life we have!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#27 2022-05-14 04:04:29

madhav

Hi Gosia,

I have so many questions for them to be answered.
How can I send my questions to you, so that you can ask them in your upcoming contact.

#28 2022-05-14 10:12:36

Robert369

madhav wrote:

Hi Gosia,

How can I send my questions to you, so that you can ask them in your upcoming contact.

Before asking new questions - for which a question section exists in this forum as Gosia for sure has no time to take long lists of questions from thousands of followers: Did you go through all the existing Taygetan content yet and check for existing answers in this forum ?

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2022-05-15 08:01:08

arkangel

madhav wrote:

Hi Gosia,

Have you watched all the videos? I am still getting through them, on page 18 atm watching in order from this website. I had many questions too but many have been answerd via the videos.

#30 2022-05-22 02:29:11

HeadRush

Welcome

Board footer