You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-22 20:29:42

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Monkeypox; the new covid scam...

Here's a link to another 'pandemic preparedness agenda' put together by?? Likely the same players with Bill at the helm.

https://www.nti.org/wp-content/uploads/ … _Final.pdf
Check out the graph on page 10.

Monkeypox skin lesions looks similar to shingles, shingles is herpes zoster. In the released pfizer trial data side effects, there's nearly a whole page of side effects with 'herpes' as the first word.

Looks like the upcoming surge of vaccine deaths/injuries will be covered by and propagated to be the new next threat; monkeypox...with deadly variants and on it goes....oh look, Billyboy will say; we have a vaccine for that.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#2 2022-05-23 04:09:09

alesiaxxx

Re: Monkeypox; the new covid scam...

They really could've come up with a better name lol

#3 2022-05-23 04:37:20

Pymander

I suspect there is no "monkeypox" and these are properties of the vaccines being "activated" by them using 5G or through chemicals released which is something the Taygetans mentioned months ago as being likely. Honestly, it's kinda scary. I think things are going to get very "real" very quickly. I think this is the stage where people actually start dying and the lockdowns and government control only intensifies.

It's still remarkable to me that the "normies" are accepting 2 pandemics in 2 years with Event 201 as well as the document you listed literally outlining what happens. However, this could also be where governments end up toppled from public distrust.

This is also the time where I wish the Dolores Cannon version where we all get ascended to the New Earth was going to happen. I'm not exactly looking forward to directly experiencing all of this. Mostly because everyone I know has taken the jab and I don't really want to experience the results of that first hand.

#4 2022-05-23 05:47:47

DarkOwl

Stay away from the monkeypox vaccine.
It contains a microchimp!
haha

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-05-23 09:31:03

Robert369

Pymander wrote:

I suspect there is no "monkeypox" and these are properties of the vaccines [...]

Correct, infectious pox has been found in the Covid jabs, so the true source and intent is known.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-05-23 11:12:47

arkangel

DarkOwl wrote:

haha

lol

#7 2022-05-24 00:17:55

Cosmic Sea
Banned

alesiaxxx wrote:

They really could've come up with a better name lol

No doubt lol. The variant will be named 'gorillapox' lol...

#8 2022-05-24 00:21:09

Cosmic Sea
Banned

DarkOwl wrote:

haha

Lol. Plus, it's getting difficult to say; not my monkey, not my circus!

#9 2022-05-24 00:28:18

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Pymander wrote:

I suspect there is no "monkeypox" and these are properties of the vaccines being "activated" by them using 5G or through chemicals released which is something the Taygetans mentioned months ago as being likely. Honestly, it's kinda scary. I think things are going to get very "real" very quickly. I think this is the stage where people actually start dying and the lockdowns and government control only intensifies.

Yes I've seen quite a bit of that 'scenario' mentioned here and there. Yesterday, I saw this one. https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/ … action?s=r

It is very scary for sure. It'll look like killer-monkeypox, will be visible and people may be literally dropping dead at the 'flip of a switch'...unreal!

#10 2022-05-24 06:33:40

Gomba

Oh man, the desperation. smile This Ukraine thing didnt really worked out for them did it?
Corona have just ended but they rushed out chimpox already! They are supposed to swich theme A and  B, yet there was almost no B and here they come with the disease theme again. Booooring!
At least this one is visually scarrier than flu.

#11 2022-05-24 22:50:21

Scott Summers

This is why they are Elites and we are mere peasants.

They applied for a patent for a recombinant vaxx for SARS-Cov-2 and Monkeypox IN FEB 2021.

https://patents.justia.com/patent/20210260182

“88. A bivalent vaccine against a SARS-Cov-2 virus and a poxvirus, wherein the poxvirus is a vaccinia virus, variola, horsepox virus or monkeypox.”

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-05-24 22:58:13)

#12 2022-05-24 23:05:38

Scott Summers

Friends,

The Elites took SO MUCH TROUBLE to bury this in Point 88 near the end of a very technical patent application.

Don’t you think you could consider helping your fellow non-Elite out by enlightening him/her/and other appropriate pronoun:-)
?

#13 2022-05-24 23:59:49

Wener

Scott Summers wrote:

They applied for a patent for a recombinant vaxx for SARS-Cov-2 and Monkeypox IN FEB 2021.

“88. A bivalent vaccine against a SARS-Cov-2 virus and a poxvirus, wherein the poxvirus is a vaccinia virus, variola, horsepox virus or monkeypox.”

Good shot!.

Thank you.

#14 2022-05-25 01:52:37

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Gomba wrote:

Oh man, the desperation. smile This Ukraine thing didnt really worked out for them did it?
Corona have just ended but they rushed out chimpox already! They are supposed to swich theme A and  B, yet there was almost no B and here they come with the disease theme again. Booooring!

I believe they have 'back up plans'; when one freak show is becoming boring or realized...then they need to 'up the drama' like you're pointing to. Next will be the alien invasion...That will be fun...lol.

#15 2022-05-25 01:56:31

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

Friends,

The Elites took SO MUCH TROUBLE to bury this in Point 88 near the end of a very technical patent application.

Don’t you think you could consider helping your fellow non-Elite out by enlightening him/her/and other appropriate pronoun:-)
?

Could someone, something in the universe just get some of this on 'mainstreammedia'....sigh.....
When the message; it's up to us people here...I agree, but how to step it up? Do we need to take guns into the major Broadcasting stations????

If even a bit and a bit more of any of this would be featured on MSM...this would be over and done with!

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-05-25 01:57:08)

#16 2022-05-25 02:00:52

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Scott Summers wrote:

Thank you, I'll check this out soon.

#17 2022-05-25 02:12:53

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Just want to add to my post response to you; Scott Summers; The 'populace' is hypnotized by the MSM to a huge extent. Should we be focusing efforts to 'take these organizations over'? And how? Seems like military force may only work, being that all is owned by the same corp's; vangard, blackrock...Really how crazy is this situation!!

Yet, let's see truth in the 'news'; 'numbers of deaths up' due to vaccine failure/mistake. Vaccine injuries are through the roof.

"New, relevant experts say; new evidence discovered; vaccine's too rushed and are failing, even damaging...all mandates stopped world wide"...

As we know here, this would be the softer news!!

IF ONLY!!

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-05-25 02:14:01)

#18 2022-05-25 02:34:16

Scott Summers

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Just want to add to my post response to you; Scott Summers; The 'populace' is hypnotized by the MSM to a huge extent. Should we be focusing efforts to 'take these organizations over'? And how? Seems like military force may only work, being that all is owned by the same corp's; vangard, blackrock...Really how crazy is this situation!!

Yet, let's see truth in the 'news'; 'numbers of deaths up' due to vaccine failure/mistake. Vaccine injuries are through the roof.

"New, relevant experts say; new evidence discovered; vaccine's too rushed and are failing, even damaging...all mandates stopped world wide"...

As we know here, this would be the softer news!!

IF ONLY!!

“Take over the MSM... military force may only work...”

You mean, like... like the ending of Wonder Woman 1984??
But.. but.. who’s bringing the lasso of Truth?
(Paging Tina on the Toleka... hehe)

Just kidding.

Firstly, the MSM is dead (or smelling really bad).

We are the new MSM. That’s why Tedros said they need to combat ‘misinformation’. That’s also why Moderna had to ‘waste’ 30 million vials of vaccine goodness.

Secondly, the USD / Global fiat system is literally on its last legs. See the rumblings of war and alien disclosure?

Once the USD collapses, the bribes which keep the MSM going (and our favourite 3-letter goons) will dry up.

These wankers sold their souls for money. Not passion. They will sell each other out to survive.

Keep going.

Spread the info as far and as wide as you can. We can do this. WE ARE DOING THIS.

Now let’s FINISH THE JOB we came to do.

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-05-25 02:57:38)

#19 2022-05-25 03:05:12

Robert369

Scott Summers wrote:

The Elites [...]

I strongly advise to not use this term as it defines you as inferior to them, which has plenty of disempowering manifestational consequences. Using slave wording makes one a slave from within - hence all the programmings in the media to teach people to use these words.

Instead, they should be named for what they are: Criminals, thieves, mass murderers, and worse.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-25 03:05:35)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#20 2022-05-25 03:58:47

Scott Summers

Robert369 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

The Elites [...]

I strongly advise to not use this term as it defines you as inferior to them, which has plenty of disempowering manifestational consequences. Using slave wording makes one a slave from within - hence all the programmings in the media to teach people to use these words.

Instead, they should be named for what they are: Criminals, thieves, mass murderers, and worse.

I was being sarcastic. This should be clear in my reference to us as “peasants”.

Can you please keep this thread ON TOPIC, please? Thank you.

#21 2022-05-25 04:38:08

mitkobs

Simply they try the sell another pandemic, again to terrorize the population with another fear of dying. MSM do not work like before. The most important energetically people do not watch it, do not trust a single thing that is coming from it and do not trust bribed tyrant puppets that are shown on the screen talking nonsense. Cabal is crumbling under its own lies and deceptions, under its own criminal deeds, they do not make sense, gone bonkers. All the resources they have in disposal are not enough for selling their corrupted ideas to honest and highly aware people.

#22 2022-05-25 14:21:37

Cocreatr

Scott Summers wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Scott Summers wrote:

The Elites [...]

I was being sarcastic. This should be clear in my reference to us as “peasants”. I

Thanks for the good shot, above. Very clear, except about elites and non-elites.  Appreciated the sarcasm doubled,  missed it at first.

Yet more of the same self - enslaving connotation.  What if the universe, subconscious or whatever you believe in cannot get sarcasm, as it takes wording verbatim? What if the law of attraction makes the universe likely to give you  what you focus on?

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-05-25 14:29:12)

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#23 2022-05-25 14:38:36

Robert369

Cocreatr wrote:

What if the universe, subconscious or whatever you believe in cannot get sarcasm, as it takes wording verbatim? What if the law of attraction makes the universe likely to give you  what you focus on?

This is a very valid notion, because everything is waves and this has an effect: Words, thoughts, intention, etc.. Thus, if one is sarcastic or making bad jokes, it very well has a negative impact, though this might be partially neutralized by a positive "fun intent" behind it.

This means that to be maximally positive, one needs to watch how one expresses things, which can go as far as avoiding negative terms like "darkness" (for malevolent entities) and instead use "non-light", etc.. Yet, for all practical purposes it should suffice to be more positive than negative in such cases, and actively emphasize the positive parts to make them more powerful.

This being said, please be aware that "balance" in this as to create "neutrality" will not suffice to create a change to the positive. Hence, as that should be the goal these days, avoiding as negativity (non-positivity, ha!) as much as possible would be desirable - obviously along the needs to remain understandable.

#24 2022-05-25 17:45:36

Scott Summers

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Gomba wrote:

I believe they have 'back up plans'; when one freak show is becoming boring or realized...then they need to 'up the drama' like you're pointing to. Next will be the alien invasion...That will be fun...lol.

Cosmic Sea, here’s more evidence from the lips of the Elites that you are right:

Former New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clark says, "People are over COVID...we are in danger of losing this moment for transformative change."

The Elites know they have lost control of the narrative. Hence their “herky jerky” piecemeal reactions.

As the saying goes, “The harder you try, the harder you fail.”

This applies to the Elites. So broken shoes, peasants, let’s finish this.

#25 2022-05-25 17:51:50

Robert369

While I am not following the Fulford reports really anymore, the latest one has a quite comprehensive and useful monkeypox summary:

https://eraoflight.com/2022/05/24/benja … collapses/

I'd rather ignore the rest of the report though...

Board footer