You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-06 20:42:37

Serenity
Member

Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

I started this topic because i want to know what others see in their closed eyes while in meditative state. I experienced seeing so many things while in deep meditative state like places, different vibrant colors purple, white, moss green, peach colored sky, dancing lights, space with so many white sparkling stars, huge white and purple Orb pulsating or vibrating in front of me. So clear that im seeing it as if my physical eyes were looking at it because i can see its details. And some other things i dont understand what i am looking at. Please share

Last edited by Serenity (2022-05-06 20:46:19)


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

#2 2022-05-06 21:40:47

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

I see sometimes glances,of people,or objects.I do Kechari Mudra Phase 4.The Tongue is not needed to be too long,not up to the tip of the nose,very short really,now is healed,and i reach Phase 4.Phase 4 is the Ear.Hindu are savages,they didnt even understand what they were doing.Phase 4 is The Ear From the Inside,i do touch the folds,and try to milk the ear,and some fluids come,and i see some amazing light like auras when i have eyes opened,not auras still,this is yoga takes time,the fluids change near eyes,and little by little i can see more.I only see glances,fast images,and some sparks and shining lights,that i didnt see before,but still not auras.

Offline

#3 2022-05-07 00:36:52

microvirus6
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

Usually nothing at all, but once had a brief vision of a woman with pink hair exercising. Another time I wasn't even meditating just had my eyes closed and a symbol made of yellow light shaped a little like the crux ansata flashed in my inner vision for like 3 seconds.

Offline

#4 2022-05-09 04:31:59

Serenity
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

I-See-Astral-Glances wrote:

I see sometimes glances,of people,or objects.I do Kechari Mudra Phase 4.The Tongue is not needed to be too long,not up to the tip of the nose,very short really,now is healed,and i reach Phase 4.Phase 4 is the Ear.Hindu are savages,they didnt even understand what they were doing.Phase 4 is The Ear From the Inside,i do touch the folds,and try to milk the ear,and some fluids come,and i see some amazing light like auras when i have eyes opened,not auras still,this is yoga takes time,the fluids change near eyes,and little by little i can see more.I only see glances,fast images,and some sparks and shining lights,that i didnt see before,but still not auras.

Yes faces, many different faces or blinking eyes, but its like flashes of images. Thats the start and it will become vivid of vibrant colors etc


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

#5 2022-05-09 04:38:01

Serenity
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

microvirus6 wrote:

Usually nothing at all, but once had a brief vision of a woman with pink hair exercising. Another time I wasn't even meditating just had my eyes closed and a symbol made of yellow light shaped a little like the crux ansata flashed in my inner vision for like 3 seconds.

Yes that is very interesting  that happened to me too when i was starting, vision of a man in black cloak, or younger woman in her teen when im healing this woman could be in her 40s. I guess we  just continue and our third eye will starting to be more activated. That symbol could be a light language symbol.


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

#6 2022-05-09 05:15:56

mryang
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

I am more creating what I want to see - I usually start with me floating watching the sun. I don't look at it, I just float but the sun shines very strongly at me. Then inside that I calm my mind and slow down tempo, slower and slower, until whatever happens from there on. Many times, I go on journeys, but sometimes I also talk with my higher self - which happens more and more frequently. It is interesting to feel that higher "power" communicate with you, authoritative yet very gentle and loving.

During my daytime, I try to send meditative love energy to people and nature around me. I don't know if it works, but I like to do it and sometimes concentrate harder, but that takes more energy.

I also have this thing where I try to set my body to "higher frequencies" or whatever it is (terminology falters me) where the hair on my arms just stands straight up and skin overall into "chicken mode". You know, that thing that happens in your body when you hear an amazing song or watch something wonderful and almost makes you cry. And I can do that almost "on will".

I am definitely not the lotus-position type meditator smile


Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. Cosmic Agency is my new favorite place. I'm sometimes doing indexes for Alba Weinman videos. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order.

Offline

#7 2022-05-09 14:06:10

Serenity
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

mryang wrote:

I am more creating what I want to see - I usually start with me floating watching the sun. I don't look at it, I just float but the sun shines very strongly at me. Then inside that I calm my mind and slow down tempo, slower and slower, until whatever happens from there on. Many times, I go on journeys, but sometimes I also talk with my higher self - which happens more and more frequently. It is interesting to feel that higher "power" communicate with you, authoritative yet very gentle and loving.

During my daytime, I try to send meditative love energy to people and nature around me. I don't know if it works, but I like to do it and sometimes concentrate harder, but that takes more energy.

I also have this thing where I try to set my body to "higher frequencies" or whatever it is (terminology falters me) where the hair on my arms just stands straight up and skin overall into "chicken mode". You know, that thing that happens in your body when you hear an amazing song or watch something wonderful and almost makes you cry. And I can do that almost "on will".

I am definitely not the lotus-position type meditator smile

Same here not a lotus meditator, i meditate longer hours so my legs hurt after if in lotus position because i would put myself in deep trance. I use sound of bells though to keep me awake. Yeah i could relate to the physical sensation, its localized cold chills or feels like electric current in the body. Random times even if not on meditative state. And the most powerful sensation is when i do meditation healing when Im sick this sensation is very strong, pulsating vibrating from inside of my body. After this meditation i would feel well.

I use imagination sometimes too sitting in a rain or under a tree with cool breeze anything that would make feel relax. But mind will automatically go travel in time like my childhood time or past memories and i would feel the emotions of that memories.

Last edited by Serenity (2022-05-09 14:19:13)


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

#8 2022-05-10 00:12:34

Dablin
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

I don't meditate anywhere as much as I should. But even when I do I don't see anything; but that might be tied to the fact that I am also unable to visualise even when awake, which might explain why in many respects I'm more of a logical then artistic person.

But in my early-to-mid twenties, when trying out meditation I did see the image of a length of chain with one of the center links glowing a bright gold/yellow colour. This was years ago, so I am not even sure the meaning of it even applies now but at the time it was impressive for me as I wasn't used to the idea of seeing anything outside of actually dreaming in my sleep.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-05-10 00:16:33)

Offline

#9 2022-05-19 21:33:43

HotJolly
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

For me, I start with an intention for my meditation.  It can be a variety of things.  Relaxation.  Pondering a question.  Soothing a pain.  Silence.  Contacting a friend.  I then intend my mind and emotions to be still.  Many things obey.  Many do not.  The things that stay are often a part of the original intention.  They can be "tumbling thoughts in motion" or a sense of pressure.  I allow my awareness to set on them, while I try not to act or respond.  They either subside, bloom into a sensation, or sweep me away.  At this point, the experience can be feel like watching an old tv at a distance.  I resist emotional responses and watch.  Often... A response comes from deeper down if I am in need of help.  A physical sensation appears and grows.  A story unfolds.  I watch a strange occurrence that makes no sense to my waking mind.  Sometimes I fall asleep.

Also, I attempt to perform the meditation recommended by the Thoth tablet: https://youtu.be/1QtEF0lucr4
I feel it's very relevant within the presence of the 3d matrix.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-19 21:48:35)


Live long and prosper

Offline

#10 2022-05-24 06:00:17

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

Serenity wrote:

I am definitely not the lotus-position type meditator smile

Same here not a lotus meditator, i meditate longer hours so my legs hurt after if in lotus position because i would put myself in deep trance.

How do you meditate then? What position? Even you my brother Mryang what position when you meditate?

Thank you.

Last edited by egyptian_knight (2022-05-24 06:01:18)

Offline

#11 2022-05-24 06:19:57

mryang
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

egyptian_knight wrote:
Serenity wrote:

I am definitely not the lotus-position type meditator smile

Same here not a lotus meditator, i meditate longer hours so my legs hurt after if in lotus position because i would put myself in deep trance.

How do you meditate then? What position? Even you my brother Mryang what position when you meditate?

Thank you.

I lay on my back in a process similar to this (not always the same):

1. 10 deep breaths. For every exhale, I try to relax my body lower and think about something beautiful.
2. Then I float in space, mostly watching the sun, pretty much similar position as the poster for the Expanse series.
3. From here on out, I choose my scene, or start talking with my higher self on topics I ponder.
4. Many times I travel, beautiful scenery or I do things, skiing, driving car, have sex, building houses, you name it! smile

Talking with my higher self however, I do all the time. When in doubt, I ask it and it never hesitates for an answer if there is one. I tried the candle light thing, the humming thing, the black-out thing and that never worked for me.


Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. Cosmic Agency is my new favorite place. I'm sometimes doing indexes for Alba Weinman videos. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order.

Offline

#12 2022-05-24 17:13:57

Serenity
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

egyptian_knight wrote:
Serenity wrote:

I am definitely not the lotus-position type meditator smile

Same here not a lotus meditator, i meditate longer hours so my legs hurt after if in lotus position because i would put myself in deep trance.

How do you meditate then? What position? Even you my brother Mryang what position when you meditate?

Thank you.

I started in lotus position but my legs would hurt after.... because i meditate going into deep trance, its like sleeping but conscious, so i change in a position more relax for me like just sitting on a chair, back straight, feet flat on floor, hands resting on lap or hand rest, its definitely depends ones preferred position, as long as whole body is relaxed.

I go in lotus position if my meditation is short or only to cleanse my energy, but if you want to see other dimension you need to more body relax position like lying on bed or sitting on chair that your whole body will be supported.

But even then, my brain got used to it and sometimes i still go to deep trance even sitting up straight and no whole body support.

Last edited by Serenity (2022-05-24 17:14:24)


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

#13 2022-05-25 12:21:33

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

Thank you for the wonderful suggestions, I will try it.

Offline

#14 2022-05-26 19:09:05

Serenity
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

I recently had a new experienced while using Alaje's meditation music. For the first time i experienced seeing these many colorful orbs in different sizes. The background is black so seems to be like in space. I see them all in front of me, purple, blue, white etc. So beautiful.

Last edited by Serenity (2022-05-26 19:11:21)


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

#15 2022-06-06 13:26:19

Serenity
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

Yesterday, for the first time i seen a Female Being, shes like in her teens, wearing a beautiful head dress in her forehead near her third eye, she has dark pupil way larger that ours almost covering all the white. Her skin is tan, she isnt white skinned or blonde. Her face is beautiful. I get too excited so i lost it sad, before i could see all details i lost it.


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

#16 2022-06-07 00:19:01

microvirus6
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

I have recently gotten a few more glimpses, this time intentionally. If you all are interested in increasing your ability to view parallel realities (past incarnations, past and future you's, parallel you's), other realms, out-of-body experiencing of present events, etc, the Seth material has some great guidance. This is what I've been using and I'm making progress pretty quick. Here's an excerpt about a practice they call "psychological time" which is what I have used to start getting more glimpses...


Psychological Time is a natural pathway that was meant to give an easy route of access from the inner world to the outer, and back again, though you do not use it as such. Psychological Time originally enabled man to live in the inner and outer worlds with relative ease. … As you develop in your use of it, you will be able to rest within its framework while you are consciously awake. It adds duration to your normal time. From its framework you will see that physical time is as dreamlike as you once thought inner time was. You will discover your whole selves, peeping inward and outward simultaneously, and know that all divisions are illusion.
 
Actually, in practice, Psychological Time leads to development of the other Inner Senses. In Psy-Time, as we call it, you simply turn your focus of attention inward. Sit or lie quietly alone and close your eyes. Pretend that there is a world within as vivid and real as the physical one. Turn off your physical senses. If you want, imagine that they have dials and you flip them off, one by one. Then imagine that the Inner Senses have another set of dials. Imaginatively, turn them on. This is one method of beginning.

You may, instead, just lie quietly and concentrate on a dark screen until images or lights appear on it. Do not concentrate on worries or daily trivia that may arise as soon as you block out physical distractions. If such thoughts do come to the foreground of attention, then you are not ready to proceed. First you must get rid of them.

Since we can’t concentrate fully on two things at once, you may focus your attention on the screen again or on any imaginary image—this will banish the annoying worries. Or you may pretend that the worries themselves have images and then “see” these vanishing away.

At a certain point you will feel alert and conscious but very light. Within your mind you may see bright lights. You may hear sounds or voices. Some may be telepathic or clairvoyant messages. Some may simply be subconscious pictures. As you practice, you will learn to tell one from the other.

Gradually as you progress, you will feel apart from time as we know it during the exercise. You may have various kinds of subjective experiences, from extrasensory episodes to simple periods of inspiration and direction. I sometimes have out-of-body travels, for instance, during Psy-Time. This sense leads to refreshment, relaxation, and peace. It can be used in many ways, for different purposes. Most of my students now utilize this sense quite well, and use it as a preliminary to other experiences.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-06-07 00:19:33)

Offline

#17 2022-06-09 03:41:28

Serenity
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

microvirus6 wrote:

I have recently gotten a few more glimpses, this time intentionally. If you all are interested in increasing your ability to view parallel realities (past incarnations, past and future you's, parallel you's), other realms, out-of-body experiencing of present events, etc, the Seth material has some great guidance. This is what I've been using and I'm making progress pretty quick. Here's an excerpt about a practice they call "psychological time" which is what I have used to start getting more glimpses...


Psychological Time is a natural pathway that was meant to give an easy route of access from the inner world to the outer, and back again, though you do not use it as such. Psychological Time originally enabled man to live in the inner and outer worlds with relative ease. … As you develop in your use of it, you will be able to rest within its framework while you are consciously awake. It adds duration to your normal time. From its framework you will see that physical time is as dreamlike as you once thought inner time was. You will discover your whole selves, peeping inward and outward simultaneously, and know that all divisions are illusion.
 
Actually, in practice, Psychological Time leads to development of the other Inner Senses. In Psy-Time, as we call it, you simply turn your focus of attention inward. Sit or lie quietly alone and close your eyes. Pretend that there is a world within as vivid and real as the physical one. Turn off your physical senses. If you want, imagine that they have dials and you flip them off, one by one. Then imagine that the Inner Senses have another set of dials. Imaginatively, turn them on. This is one method of beginning.

You may, instead, just lie quietly and concentrate on a dark screen until images or lights appear on it. Do not concentrate on worries or daily trivia that may arise as soon as you block out physical distractions. If such thoughts do come to the foreground of attention, then you are not ready to proceed. First you must get rid of them.

Since we can’t concentrate fully on two things at once, you may focus your attention on the screen again or on any imaginary image—this will banish the annoying worries. Or you may pretend that the worries themselves have images and then “see” these vanishing away.

At a certain point you will feel alert and conscious but very light. Within your mind you may see bright lights. You may hear sounds or voices. Some may be telepathic or clairvoyant messages. Some may simply be subconscious pictures. As you practice, you will learn to tell one from the other.

Gradually as you progress, you will feel apart from time as we know it during the exercise. You may have various kinds of subjective experiences, from extrasensory episodes to simple periods of inspiration and direction. I sometimes have out-of-body travels, for instance, during Psy-Time. This sense leads to refreshment, relaxation, and peace. It can be used in many ways, for different purposes. Most of my students now utilize this sense quite well, and use it as a preliminary to other experiences.

Hi Thank you for your info, im gonna look at Seth material about it. I know Seth and ive read some of her channeled material. The very first time i experienced this phenomenon during deep trance…i actually felt transported to that space in front of a huge pulsating Orb, its color was purple mixed with white color, i can see the details and its so vivid and clear, the edges are like flame in purple color. Its vibrating or very alive in front of me. I was shocked to experienced this. And yes im trying to master this but i really need to be more relaxed and calm so i dont lose it. Ive seen so many things or places, vibrant colors like a nebula, or moving colors, sometimes i feel like my consciousness was in a plant in a rainforest. Its amazing. I really wanted to search for people who experienced this phenomenon so i can learn more. I dont hear any audio yet, so far only visuals are active on me. Thanks again for you info.


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

#18 2022-06-11 00:34:15

Serenity
Member

Re: Meditation and viewing other dimensions of reality

I saw the Feline Race today, the color was vibrant Orange. The color and how vibrant it was… its something hard to describe in words. I first saw the whiskers and then it slowly revealed the whole face. I saw its skin details and its eyes. Its looking at me straight to me. It was just an amazing experienced.


To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

Offline

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB