You are not logged in.

#26 2022-05-24 07:13:49

mryang

Re: The Ascension Event and the Evolution of Humanity

microvirus6 wrote:

Relevant reference, possibly describing The Event...

In The Ascension Papers, Zingdad writes the following (it's in parable form but even without the context I think it will be clear what each of the terms refers to):

"The Darklanders are still in the Darklands and they still have no light. But there is now a difference. They now know about their friends and family members who were with them in the Darklands who simply disappeared. They also know the ones who disappeared were Lookers [a group who claimed to see the light of a higher realm]. They know that the Lookers were talking about going up into the Brightlands. And then they were gone. So they are confused and many of them are now asking questions."

If you want to know about The Event, it also seems to be talked about pretty directly in these videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mgLuIusfTk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wkLp-7NUdE

The gist is that something big has been planned that will allow Earth's population to essentially split into 3 groups and enter the timeline appropriate to their vibration/spiritual development: the other-responsible group (staying in 3rd density), the self-responsible group (4th and 5th density), and the unity conscious group (6th density+). It was also mentioned in an earlier video that this is the first time (perhaps ever, but in our galaxy at least) that an opportunity is being offered for 3rd density beings to be harvested directly to 6th density/unity consciousness.

Oh, and mad props for creating this thread and for all the light you shine, mryang!

Thanks for links and references! Always interesting with new sources, although I previously read the "Ascension Papers" by Zingdad.

While I think the ascension papers are a bit confusing, partly because of some of his lengthy "vague" answers - I am sure it all adds to the mass awakening.

Regarding your video links, the first one more or less agreeing with the Event concept I lined up. The second one touches another subject that is really important in this awakening - the dissolution of "darkness" and I think Adamu/Arn presents this really well. Again, thank you!

I want to add, my perspective:
There is much talk about the removal of cabal, illuminati, darkness etc during this awakening period - and while that is true - the true darkness is within us. We are the "owners" of our fears and that is what has been poisoning this realm and not necessarily "them" alone.

Like horrible parents badly teaches their children, the child can choose its own path. We don't have to carry on that mantle of oppression. The cradle of fear. The legacy of hate. We choose from our inner spirit, even though it is hard. Damn hard. And here is another perspective: The ONLY reason this Event happens is because we rise from the ashes of fear and that in itself - from the depth of it - is truly a majestic victory for love. We really did the impossible and every single being on Earth at this moment is a part of it.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#27 2022-05-24 07:24:31

mryang

mitkobs wrote:

Who will stay here and survive and who have to die and move to incarnate in another reality? If the jabs are death penalty then it is clear who will survive and who not. But cabal maniacs also will survive and will be easy for them to round up the insubordinates(when population is drastically reduced). What kind of reality will be to live together with the cabals, something awful, hide and seek.

The Event will remove the dark energies from the 3D Earth, but the larger problem will be the actual Earth changes - movements of the plates, stirring up the surface and the population. How chaotic this will be is still written in the stars.

Hence, Cabal will (supposedly) not be a problem after the Event, they will be all gone.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#28 2022-05-24 07:48:20

mitkobs

If there is a event it is going on full motion for years. Gaining momentum and force each day. Not a single event but total change of the energetic space of this reality. And it is going slowly and carefully taking into account the life path of every single soul living here. Sounds like something monumental but no one should doubt the Creator force of Universe and what is capable of.

#29 2022-05-24 14:33:31

naringas

mitkobs wrote:

Ascension is simply widening your own consciousness, remember more who you are, knowing more. Falling is forgetting who you are. First is going in the direction of the Source with expanding the awareness, second is destroying yourself to get in the end of road to be assimilated back to the Source as chaotic mindless energy. What do you want to experience because there is no middle ground, you will be sucked up of either of these directions and this place we are in now is crucial crossroad for making your mind and making choice.

in a softer (more robust/resilient) sense, ascencion is breathing in, falling is breathing out. some of us need both. some of us make (are/want to be) the middle ground.

#30 2022-05-24 17:01:55

mitkobs

Middle ground is temporary thing. Let's say you have 10(may be 100 if you are capable) attempts as lifetimes to make things right but if you fail in every single of these attempts it is becoming harder to overcome the growing mountain of difficulties.

And there is another point. Who wanna stay in such hard reality, who can endure so much suffering and lack of basic soul necessities. It gets heavy on your mind and you start to give up and losing yourself.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-24 17:05:11)

#31 2022-05-26 10:25:54

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

Let's hope we ascend soon.

There is no "we" in "ascension" but merely individual self-empowerment and such doesn't happen to you but needs to be worked on. Nobody will do it for you, and it will not happen collectively but individually.

This means that simply waiting for "something to happen" will not help personal growth, because nothing will happen by waiting. Thus, if that is want, then "simply" do it - for which "shadow work" and raising one's frequency and consciousness awareness as explained by our Taygetan friends is a good start.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#32 2022-05-26 10:37:14

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

I said "soon" because mryang thinks it will happen around 2024-25.

While this is generally a realistic timeframe for changes on the planet to happen more globally (aka the majority of Humanity has sufficiently awakened and worked on themselves), no such "ascension" applies to the individual unless it works on itself, because a consciousness raise isn't applied from the outside but must be worked on from within.

It at best can be supported by external energies if the individual is receptive to it, and that is already being done not only on our planet but also beyond. Still, without own efforts one will not be part of the future "ascended Humanity", because nobody can "ascend you".

So, if you plan on wanting to be part of that "critical mass of awakened people", don't wait but use the time until then actively for your personal advancement.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-26 10:37:45)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#33 2022-05-26 12:56:42

mitkobs

How do you envision to happen an ascension? I can tell how I see it. All is mind. Have to figure out the configuration of the mind that equals next level mentality and to apply it in your current life and to like it in order to continue applying it. There is nothing else outside our mind. The mind makes the reality we are into. Remove the mind-consciusness from the picture and there will be no reality, no earth, no people, nothing.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-26 12:57:04)

#34 2022-05-27 04:38:38

mitkobs

I just give an example for contrast. Of course Consciousness Source cannot be stopped, it is always and forever.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-05-27 04:39:03)

#35 2023-04-26 08:14:24

mryang

I want to give an update on this Event because, I have got more information / details regarding the timelines of this event. If you haven't read the entire thread, I suggest you do so before commenting on this post.

1. We will first see a growing war. The war is going to culminate in some kind of attempt for a global nuclear war. This will not succeed as other species will stop this from happening.

2. When they have stopped it, they will do a all global disclosure - 1000 of ships hovering the largest cities in the world. This mini event will be followed by an even more encompassing Global Broadcast, where they present their mission statement of the current affairs of the world. More or less spilling the truth of our existence. This is going to be THE LARGEST DISCLOSURE EVENT to ever happen to any civilization. It's going to be epic in scale and all of "us" UFO and alien "nutters" will be able to say "I TOLD YOU SO!" but I urge you to refrain from doing so, as they have all their game to play in their life.

3. A short time after the UFO disclosure the famous SOLAR FLASH EVENT / ASCENSION / RETURN OF CHRIST will happen, as described earlier in this thread and from this time on, nothing will be the same and whatever plans you have now, whatever dreams you pursue, will all reset.

The divison between good and evil is total and without mercy. You either follow the light or you will stay in darkness.

A really interesting source that corroborates this event is Christine Watkins book, THE WARNING - I recommend anyone to read it if they are curious of details. What is interesting is that it might sound very religious, but it really is the same thing, just with this undertone of "christ" more than maybe "god". Well, I think one need to read with their own eyes and belief.

If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge.
Cheers and much love to all of you!

#36 2023-04-26 08:29:03

mryang

Christine Watkins has a lecture regarding her book where she gives a brief of the details here:

url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzz1Ply … PeaceMedia[/url

#37 2023-04-26 10:16:52

mryang

Brahman wrote:

There will probably be an event because the federation has been exposed and will have to end the game. As for the Christian theme, isn't Swaruus telling us that Christ is fictional, and if he's going to show up, then again some alien manipulation. And the author may have suddenly changed in favor of the Catholic Church/Vatican.

"Christine Watkins, MTS, LCSW, is a popular Catholic speaker and author. Formerly an anti-Christian atheist living a life of sin, she began a life of service to the Catholic Church after a miraculous healing from Jesus through Mary, which saved her from death."

Swaruu indeed said that Jesus was created by the Romans, if I remember that story correctly. No matter who is right about that one, I find it interesting that she talks about this "event" in pretty much the same way my sources have described it, but with the Jesus / God -twist. This clearly indicates we are talking about the same event.

Many people walk both sides of good and evil, simply because we experience and learn more of the same. We are both victim and perpetrator, experience is the common outcome.

#38 2023-04-26 11:36:04

Lyran

Mryang, these concepts are tainted by new age love and light thinking my friend. You are still looking at humanity as a whole and as seperate from yourself. These are your mirrors reflecting back at you - the “Ascension” is a matrix program. Your cup runneth over my friend. Take a breathe and study this material with a lightness in your heart. Worry not about what you don’t control. Expand spirituality yourself and the mirror will reflect it - by contrast if nothing else. If you are still waiting for humanity to be freed it is because you feel trapped. Think about this my friend smile much Love! ❤️

#39 2023-04-26 12:52:04

mryang

Brahman wrote:

I guess it has something to do with "the second coming". Apart from that the Vatican knows very well what is coming, they know there are ET races, that's why they have a huge telescope with which they observe the cosmos. I read somewhere a while ago that the priests there themselves know all about the ETs.  We know the cabal have this plan for an alien invasion and a hologram of Jesus and "his return". So there's pretty much no wonder this woman has such information, and it's unlikely they'd allow her book if she wrote something against the church's interests.

Yes, the Vatican clearly knows about ET's and much more. One could think they are deeply entrenched in the actual evil of this world, but of that I know little.

I don't think the Vatican can control all the books on Amazon Kindle. Belief is individual and most of what is fringe is still ridiculed and they worry little about it as long as it doesn't reach mainstream media.

Christine Watkins is a minor occurrence, a marginal speaker at best, they will not control her, in the same way as they don't control any other oppositional party, although they exist in large numbers.

#40 2023-04-26 13:01:59

mryang

Lyran wrote:

Mryang, these concepts are tainted by new age love and light thinking my friend. You are still looking at humanity as a whole and as seperate from yourself. These are your mirrors reflecting back at you - the “Ascension” is a matrix program. Your cup runneth over my friend. Take a breathe and study this material with a lightness in your heart. Worry not about what you don’t control. Expand spirituality yourself and the mirror will reflect it - by contrast if nothing else. If you are still waiting for humanity to be freed it is because you feel trapped. Think about this my friend smile much Love! ❤️

Your input is always very welcome, but let me correct some mistakes in your post, without deviating too far away from the main topics of this thread:

1. I might be trapped on Earth, but I share this with all members on Swaruu and more. Do I feel trapped? No, I live my life in a most wondrous of way, spoiled with riches and a lot of free time, so much that I know, that I belong to a membership I share with only a few percentage of the population.

2. Is the Ascension a matrix program? It is if love is an ascension program, but if that is the case, I am a big favour of the Matrix, the matrix with love. Because everything outside my bubble is covered with fear. Also in this very forum, the fear is rampant and widespread as very few here actually show their actual faces, hardly even using their real names. This is the Matrix control I think you are referring to.

3. What can we control? Not much outside our daily habits. Can I control this forum? Hardly, I am a mere participant in the free dialogue and as such, we are both "victims" of this supposedly control that we can't control.

The reason I share this information is because of my research and the intelligence behind it. One can interpret it individually of course and that is exactly what you have done. Your take and opinion regarding the "Matrix" is yours. Welcome, you are also a participant of the free dialogue, even though you have no control over it.

#41 2023-04-26 20:34:55

Uurloq

Hi mryang, do you still think the date 2024/2025 is probable, or has it changed?

#42 2023-04-27 03:14:48

Lyran

mryang wrote:
Lyran wrote:

Your input is always very welcome, but let me correct some mistakes in your post, without deviating too far away from the main topics of this thread:

1. I might be trapped on Earth, but I share this with all members on Swaruu and more. Do I feel trapped? No, I live my life in a most wondrous of way, spoiled with riches and a lot of free time, so much that I know, that I belong to a membership I share with only a few percentage of the population.

2. Is the Ascension a matrix program? It is if love is an ascension program, but if that is the case, I am a big favour of the Matrix, the matrix with love. Because everything outside my bubble is covered with fear. Also in this very forum, the fear is rampant and widespread as very few here actually show their actual faces, hardly even using their real names. This is the Matrix control I think you are referring to.

3. What can we control? Not much outside our daily habits. Can I control this forum? Hardly, I am a mere participant in the free dialogue and as such, we are both "victims" of this supposedly control that we can't control.

The reason I share this information is because of my research and the intelligence behind it. One can interpret it individually of course and that is exactly what you have done. Your take and opinion regarding the "Matrix" is yours. Welcome, you are also a participant of the free dialogue, even though you have no control over it.

Thank you also for your thoughts, stimulating dialogue mryang! You are correct somewhat and i respect your position.
I am Russ and simply go by Lyran here so people connect me to my YouTube channel - Lyran vs the Matrix - which is solely in support of Cosmic Agency and the Taygetans Disclosure smile
With respect however, this forum is dedicated to the Taygetan information and many of these concepts do not reflect the reality we here actually already know SOOOOO well there is no room for the conjecture of random enquirers who pop up in ufology. We know them well. More importantly, we know what’s going, these people do not.

#43 2023-04-27 05:14:07

mryang

Lyran wrote:

Thank you also for your thoughts, stimulating dialogue mryang! You are correct somewhat and i respect your position.
I am Russ and simply go by Lyran here so people connect me to my YouTube channel - Lyran vs the Matrix - which is solely in support of Cosmic Agency and the Taygetans Disclosure smile
With respect however, this forum is dedicated to the Taygetan information and many of these concepts do not reflect the reality we here actually already know SOOOOO well there is no room for the conjecture of random enquirers who pop up in ufology. We know them well. More importantly, we know what’s going, these people do not.

This thread is dedicated to the idea of Ascension as posted by Gosia and Swaruu. Ascension is mentioned more than 100 times combined by Swaruu and Gosia. If you don't believe it, it's ok but stop attacking the people interested in this topic. Because, It's painfully obvious you haven't watch or read all the material here and yet, argue with people your position in a thread dedicated to a theme you are not really interested in. Some people would call that bullying, others trolling. In any case, I give you an excerpt from just one video to clear your mind:

REPTILIAN CABAL EXPERIMENTS: SWARUU EXTRATERRESTRIAL WOMAN FROM PLEIADES SPEAKS OUT (BIOLOGY 2)
Published 28 October 2018 by Cosmic Agency, Gosia
Biology II - Trans-Dimensional Biology. The Secrets.

Gosia: Ok now. The last question about all this and let´s finish on something more positive and lighter. You mentioned the 5D transition is inevitable. And that the human race will not be the same anymore. That this is the end of the human race as we know it. I know you don´t give dates... but are there any previsions of when this might happen? Would I live to see it in this life for example?
SWARUU (9): Around 2025.

Gosia: Really?
SWARUU (9): A little before, a little after (This deals with multiple timelines so I disagree with giving dates).

Gosia: But, I mean, all false people will fall off, you will all come down, there will be no money, etc.?
SWARUU (9): Yes.

Gosia: Wow! And a quick question: What will happen with all the positive good people but who simply have no idea about any of this? Will they be able to experience it too so we can tell them: I told you so? Or they will go into their own timeline, and it will be like they disappeared and us to them? I so would like to be able to tell them: I told you so.
SWARUU (9): Above everything the answer to all your last questions is simple and straight: Each person is a timeline and a parallel reality on their own, so dates, and ascension and everything else will occur in a personal manner. And yet as those timelines sometimes are close enough as to be seen as a "shared reality" then you can very well say “your I told you so”.

Gosia: Great! I so want to do it!
SWARUU (9): Then you will.

Gosia: Many of us here do too. Look, look, we were not crazy! You see?
SWARUU (9): I know, me as well. Count me in!

Gosia: I really do hope it will happen. You think you will be there till then? 
SWARUU (9): I don't know, I think I will be. I have nothing to go back to at home. I prefer to stay here and help. Many things will come to pass, where you will be able to say I told you so!

If you want to discuss the FALSITY of this topic, please create your own thread. With that said, I wish you good luck.

Last edited by mryang (2023-04-27 05:17:02)

#44 2023-04-27 05:22:32

mryang

Uurloq wrote:

Hi mryang, do you still think the date 2024/2025 is probable, or has it changed?

As explained by Swaruu - because of human free will, a multitude of internal and external variables combined, dates are VERY tricky to precise for large events and this event above all, would be impossible. We can only try to narrow it down.

A better method is the localization of the stages before the event as explained in some previous posts. Essentially, we must first throw this world in darkness by war, before it can happen. And a large scale war is in the works and possibly even a nuclear attempt.

#45 2023-04-27 08:37:31

ro2778

It's worth remembering mryang that the 2025 prediction of Swaruu was later something they regretted sharing. Also, you are quoting a transcript from the early days of the contact, when Swaruu had not yet revealed much complexity regarding ascension and was still using terminology of the New Age, because that was appropriate for the audience at the time.

Today, I don't think the Taygetans or Swaruunians would make any predictions about events or contact etc. Even if the Federation announced to all members that contact was going to happen and to prepare your starseeds, and then channels were flooded with the message, even then I doubt this contact would share the message. Because, the Federation are the ultimate controllers of this game, and that means they have been complicit in the New Age, which has forever speculated on some event, as a means to give hope to people who want to be saved, but also as a means to discredit those who pass on the message i.e., it's a method of deligitimising contactees or channelers, because what they say will happen doesn't happen. So mildly interested people lose interest, which perpetuates the cover-up. Therefore I have doubts, that anything significant is coming up in the next 5 years.

Although, I do think there will be an expansion of small scale, slightly under the radar contacts, which may be more publically accessible compared to how it is now. For instance, they could run another First Contact programme, not necessarily a Federation study, but different species represented here could decide to reach out to a now large community of humans who are already over the hurdle of whether ETs exist or not.

#46 2023-04-27 08:49:47

mitkobs

Obviously ascension is an individual process happening after upping own vibration state(becoming more spiritual). Even if Source and our Sun are projecting high vibration energies around the planet again will depend on the individual to decide what to experience. Energies cannot be forced on people that do not want them for now.

#47 2023-04-27 12:31:56

mryang

ro2778 wrote:

It's worth remembering mryang that the 2025 prediction of Swaruu was later something they regretted sharing. Also, you are quoting a transcript from the early days of the contact, when Swaruu had not yet revealed much complexity regarding ascension and was still using terminology of the New Age, because that was appropriate for the audience at the time.

Today, I don't think the Taygetans or Swaruunians would make any predictions about events or contact etc. Even if the Federation announced to all members that contact was going to happen and to prepare your starseeds, and then channels were flooded with the message, even then I doubt this contact would share the message. Because, the Federation are the ultimate controllers of this game, and that means they have been complicit in the New Age, which has forever speculated on some event, as a means to give hope to people who want to be saved, but also as a means to discredit those who pass on the message i.e., it's a method of deligitimising contactees or channelers, because what they say will happen doesn't happen. So mildly interested people lose interest, which perpetuates the cover-up. Therefore I have doubts, that anything significant is coming up in the next 5 years.

Although, I do think there will be an expansion of small scale, slightly under the radar contacts, which may be more publically accessible compared to how it is now. For instance, they could run another First Contact programme, not necessarily a Federation study, but different species represented here could decide to reach out to a now large community of humans who are already over the hurdle of whether ETs exist or not.

Thank you for input.
Regret is not the same as nullifying the veracity of the content. If you regret coming out as gay, does it make you less gay?
Ascension has been talked about A LOT on this channel. However, the topics has been wide and diverse and maybe more inclined to details of the Matrix.

#48 2023-04-27 12:38:25

mryang

mitkobs wrote:

Obviously ascension is an individual process happening after upping own vibration state(becoming more spiritual). Even if Source and our Sun are projecting high vibration energies around the planet again will depend on the individual to decide what to experience. Energies cannot be forced on people that do not want them for now.

According to my research, this is not entirely true:

1. You are correct that the OUTCOME is based on your internal setting and as such, very individual. This I wrote in previous posts.

2. The light penetrating Earth will affect every single biological entitity - not only in this dimension but all others as well. This is mandatory of the existence on Earth in all dimensions.

3. The purpose of the light is to separate evil and love. New information says that this split is more or less 50/50 and many many will awaken to a world without people they knew close around them. Many Children will awake without parents entirely. If the child is very young, they will be "taken". Not by Albanians this time, but something far better.

#49 2023-04-27 14:26:21

mitkobs

Most probably we are duped that there is a mass ascension event. Separating good from evil is happening all the time with every single person living and passing with the help of the universal laws, no need for a special event this to happen. Everyone will go where their vibration is leading them.

#50 2023-04-27 15:16:06

mryang

mitkobs wrote:

Most probably we are duped that there is a mass ascension event. Separating good from evil is happening all the time with every single person living and passing with the help of the universal laws, no need for a special event this to happen. Everyone will go where their vibration is leading them.

99% would agree with you.

Swaruu mentions this herself in many videos regarding the fight to go against common belief. This belief is on many levels creates our current situation.

Swaruu: The problem is that humans do not see it through their Collective Unconscious. Because they see everything through that lens of negativity imposed by the Matrix. That is, they only see what they can see according to their level of frequency and perception which depends on their level of personal and collective consciousness.

Source

And just like that, people negative in their belief will always stay in that negativity they have created. They reinforce the Matrix and to them, it will always be like that.

More from Swaruu:

Depends if those starseeds are chickens or not. No one ever said it was going to be easy. Nothing worthy is ever easy. You can go against unbelievable odds and still win, whatever it is you want to win, it all depends on points of view, mostly personal. But the fat lady hasn't sang yet. Many will die, yes. People die anyway, but... it's not whether you will die or not, but to die well. Because you are going to die. Your choice to die as a lion or as a lamb. I personally want to kick some ass! Why? To bend reality into something else.

And I choose to fight for planetary reset and ascension. I know, we are few but I am surprised to see so much negativity in this forum about a topic Swaruu herself fights for and she is not even living on this planet.

Last edited by mryang (2023-04-27 15:18:43)

Board footer