You are not logged in.

#26 2022-04-19 01:37:14

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: "Disclosure" Movies mentioned by Swaruu and More - SPOILER WARNINGS!

THE HOST 2013

trailer; https://www.imdb.com/video/vi824354585/ … vp_rv_ap_0

In 2013, The Host introduced another alien parasite when the film revealed the human race had been taken over by "Souls." These alien entities were shown to take over the race after the species believed humanity was too dangerous and violent.

Once they managed to take over the body, the "Souls" would eventually erase the original host's consciousness. However, the "Souls" would still be able to access the original host's memories and use them for their own gain. The only way to recognize that a body has been inhabited by the "Souls" is by the silver rings in the host's eyes.

Alien takeover of humanity, high tech, resistance fighters.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-04-19 01:38:38)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#27 2022-05-05 22:00:09

lobos

I wondered why no-one yet posted the Cloud of Atlas movie. its a great movie from the creators of Matrix, fully packed with disclosures and life truths. Main message is reincarnation and karma.

Cloud Atlas 2012

reincarnation, karma, technology, slavery system, matrix

#28 2022-05-06 05:48:39

mryang

lobos wrote:

I wondered why no-one yet posted the Cloud of Atlas movie. its a great movie from the creators of Matrix, fully packed with disclosures and life truths. Main message is reincarnation and karma.

Cloud Atlas 2012

Thanks, will watch it (again) with new eyes!

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#29 2022-05-06 06:10:34

mryang

ELYSIUM (2013)
In the year 2154, the very wealthy live on a man-made space station while the rest of the population resides on a ruined Earth. A man takes on a mission that could bring equality to the polarized worlds.

Story aside, this movie is a tour de force of technological achievements; either in existence or within our capability to create. There is also the construction of society, although this is not especially unknown to the mass of us. Same goes for the internal conflicts, whether they are on the ground, in the factory or the government that rules us. Also - The people living on Earth has no government and it is portrayed as a shit-hole, while the satellite planet is strictly and military governed where paradise thrives and basically, everyone wants to go there because of health technology they don't want to share.

Clues: Military spec exoskeletons, body part restoration, med-pods, memory implants, laser guided rifles, weaponized mini-drones, outer worlds, controlling the masses, government not sharing free health technology that can heal anything.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#30 2022-05-09 01:38:05

charliebelle

mryang wrote:

JUPITER ASCENDING (2015)
A young woman discovers her destiny as an heiress of intergalactic nobility and must fight to protect the inhabitants of Earth from an ancient and destructive industry.

Don't know where to start - this movie is just full of disclosures. I give the movie a solid 9/10 because of the story, cinematic, graphics. I watch this movie on a regular basis. And for awake people, some scenes are just mindblowing.

Clues: Greys, Dracos, Harvest, Super Soldiers, Galactic ships, Interplanetary wars

Clue: House of Abraxas

#31 2022-05-09 03:20:36

DarkOwl

lobos wrote:

Cloud Atlas 2012

Cloud Atlas is one I expected to see here eventually smile One of my favs!

The Sense8 TV series (also by the Wachowski's) is another good one. About a group soul that discovers itself and its abilities and psychic connections.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#32 2022-05-10 21:10:45

Albert

THX1138

This was George Lucas (star wars) first feature length film in 1971 and paints a dystopian future where gender differences are ignored (shaved heads all around), freedom is barely an idea, everyone wears the same drab outfits to prevent individuality, everyone is monitored, has a job to do (just like a part of a machine), and everyone must take their daily drugs/shots or else.

I have not watched this in years and do not think I could sit through it again as it paints a horrible dystopian future essentially identical to agenda 21/30 where humans are nothing but slaves to the system and love, sex or joy are essentially forbidden. “Are you happy, and effective?”

As this 50 year old movie paints such a horrible picture for the future of humanity, worse than the 1984 movie, I am surprised it is not on top 10 lists of predictive programming movies since it really shows the agenda and was made by someone who rose to become a major and powerful hollywood director/producer. This movie must have earned him membership in the club, or at least a promotion

These two 2-3 minute movie trailers, different but horrifying, gives you taste of the movie and the agenda
https://youtu.be/eHgqfVQWv7s
https://youtu.be/LV_18x3cpo4

“If you feel you are not properly sedated, call 348-844 immediately. Failure to do so may result in prosecution for criminal drug evasion”

Last edited by Albert (2022-05-10 23:49:35)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#33 2022-05-11 18:46:01

Rocketmidget

Great thread. Yes on all those you have posted.
Many years ago i read the foundation series it may still be my all time fav. There is so much in there also..although no movie as far as i know.

The force in star wars is the most relevant and usefull knowledge of all to me anyway.
" there is no try"

#34 2022-05-12 06:27:40

TIME TRAP

Best time dilation movie for me.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4815122/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

100% sure that our Taygetan friends have watched and enjoyed this movie smile

Last edited by egyptian_knight (2022-05-12 06:31:42)

#35 2022-05-23 19:50:06

Tomek

Hi,

Forgive me for trashing a bit but.... After watching this one as a "new" Tomek I found it very very strange in the times where the MATERIAL world, fame, beauty, 4th booster, and the likes on Fecebook(correct spelling) are THE MOST important things..... well... this movie shows IT`S NOT!

The Croods 2 - A NEW AGE (2020)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2850386/

I think "Soul" (2020) is worth watching too...
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2948372/

Yes, I have two lovely kids 9 and 11 years old...  wink

Cheers!
Tomek

Last edited by Tomek (2022-05-23 19:51:12)

#36 2022-05-23 21:54:16

HotJolly

Dark City (1998)

For the best Dark City Experience, I recommend not reading any of this, and skipping the movie's into narration.  The narration was added out of fear that the movie was too confusing.  I feel you should start at the point where the protagonist wakes up in the bathtub.  That way, the movie starts out as a murder mystery.

This is you last chance the try that out...

.. or ..

Basic description:

A man awakens to find his memories altered by strange entities.  As he tries to piece together the details of his life, he uncovers a grand conspiracy to steal the human soul.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118929/

Spoilers!

Seriously, don't read this part

Intergalactic entities possess the bodies of humans to build a grand experiment, where they reengineer the lives of captive humans every night by manipulating their memories.  Then they watch, and try to understand.  Their goal is to find and possess the human soul, what makes us unique.  They lack connection to source, and are dying out.  One person awakens from the masquerade, and the entities try to possess him.  They believe that he is becoming like them, and believe that they can have his soul by replacing his memories with their own.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-23 22:41:00)

Live long and prosper

#37 2022-05-23 22:19:55

HotJolly

The Necron - Warhammer 40,000 race

https://youtu.be/GuEka-NHzPY?t=245

The story of the Necron is very similar to that of humanity.  It involves:

Short terrestrial life spans.
Jealousy for advanced alien technology.
Conflict between Heaven and earth
Human Collaboration with a dangerous celestial AI/SI
Transhumanism / Integration of humanity and machines.
The weakening and perversion of humanity by the AI/SI
A great war between heaven and earth.

The story eventually unfolds into the Transhumans become galactic tyrants.
There is an element of "affirmation via consumption" encoded into this material.
... as with many of the items listed in this thread.  Please be aware.

I recommend stopping after 9:54 to avoid the propaganda seed.
Be aware, Warhammer 40k is very biased towards war and destruction.
Stories are profoundly violent and regressive (never ending war.)

Other war hammer stories the could be relevant:

The Mechanicus:
Transhumanism, living AI
https://youtu.be/F0GObe51--c?t=329

The Tryanids
Similar to the Lurkers, but scaled up to galactic, planet consuming locust.
https://youtu.be/intJPrVtNh4

Chaos Gods
Negative Macgregors
https://youtu.be/IfiJCya9iSc

The Tau
Transhumanism, mind control, sacrifice of self to the collective.
https://youtu.be/ptZVtMQIwZ0

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-28 19:40:32)

Live long and prosper

#38 2022-05-24 12:51:10

Albert

George Carlin, a comedian/philosopher on Germs, Viruses, and Immune System (short 6:26 clip) from about 20 years ago

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/05/no_ … nfections/

Note: the site that the clip is linked from, lewrockwell.com has lots of great articles daily from good people. like Dr Mercola or Dr Malone (here is a link to Dr Malone article from yesterday, May 23 about the history of Monkey Pox (not very infectious in humans) https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/05/no_ … onkey-pox/

#39 2022-05-24 12:53:15

Albert

HotJolly wrote:

Dark City (1998)

Great sci-fi film noir movie. I own the directors cut, which also include a track with directors commentary

Last edited by Albert (2022-05-24 12:54:22)

#40 2022-05-24 13:01:23

Albert

Star Trek ‘Day of the Dove’ from the classic series, season 3 episode 7, one of my favorite episodes

From IMDB, “Both humans and Klingons have been lured to a planet by a formless entity that feeds on hatred and has set about to fashion them into a permanent food supply for itself.”

#41 2022-05-24 18:06:18

Tomek

Albert wrote:

George Carlin, a comedian/philosopher on Germs, Viruses, and Immune System (short 6:26 clip) from about 20 years ago

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/05/no_ … nfections/

Note: the site that the clip is linked from, lewrockwell.com has lots of great articles daily from good people. like Dr Mercola or Dr Malone (here is a link to Dr Malone article from yesterday, May 23 about the history of Monkey Pox (not very infectious in humans) https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/05/no_ … onkey-pox/

George was one of few who helped me to open my eyes! He was beyond great! I must meet him somewhere in the universe...

#42 2022-05-24 18:16:07

Albert

Just for fun - photoshopped version of iconic image from Raiders of the Lost Ark

AED117-EF-58-CE-48-D9-837-B-1-DD9-C73-EED79.jpg

#43 2022-05-28 19:23:57

HotJolly

The Lion King (1994)

A regressive incursion is aided by a discontented royal. 
He then leads an army of the hungry and down trodden, promising them a better life.
They terrify the population into stampeding thus removing their leader, and destroying their system of life.
The protagonist is convinced to flee when his arrogance and ignorance is converted to guilt.
Cultures barriers fall. "Anything goes."  The outcome is bleak.
Having lost his rightful place, the protagonist adopts a lifestyle of abandon and consumption.
He is reminded of his true power and rightful place.
He returns, faces the situation that he ran from and asserts himself.
The truth is revealed.
The regressive leader is destroyed by his own supporters when his deceptions are made known.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-28 19:26:35)

Live long and prosper

#44 2022-05-29 17:46:31

dubi

What a brilliant thread! smile

Here is one I haven't seen myself but have had this suggested to me on high merits from people in my circle of friends

The 11th Green: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10151656/? … _sr_srsg_9

A respected journalist uncovers the truth behind the mythology of President Eisenhower's long-alleged involvement in extraterrestrial events.

The problem today is people dont cherish good people they try to use them -Bob Marley.

#45 2022-05-29 17:58:34

dubi

Oh I just remembered the great Independence day with Will Smith, does that count too?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_2

The aliens are coming and their goal is to invade and destroy Earth. Fighting superior technology, mankind's best weapon is the will to survive.

The problem today is people dont cherish good people they try to use them -Bob Marley.

#46 2022-05-29 21:37:09

DarkOwl

dubi wrote:

What a brilliant thread! smile

Here is one I haven't seen myself but have had this suggested to me on high merits from people in my circle of friends

The 11th Green: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10151656/? … _sr_srsg_9

A respected journalist uncovers the truth behind the mythology of President Eisenhower's long-alleged involvement in extraterrestrial events.

That looks like an interesting movie. Anyone know where one goes to watch it?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#47 2022-05-30 09:39:04

mryang

HotJolly wrote:

The Lion King (1994)

He then leads an army of the hungry and down trodden, promising them a better life.
They terrify the population into stampeding thus removing their leader, and destroying their system of life.
The protagonist is convinced to flee when his arrogance and ignorance is converted to guilt.
Having lost his rightful place, the protagonist adopts a lifestyle of abandon and consumption.
The truth is revealed.
The regressive leader is destroyed by his own supporters when his deceptions are made known.

Thanks for your contribution!

However, I think you mix the topic - Disclosure in this context is referred to Deep State activity, illuminati programs, Secret Space Programs, Existing Technology, Aliens etc. etc.

Social structure similarities - then we can suddenly include millions of movies if not all of them smile

BUT the Soundtrack is amazing and the legendary Hans Zimmer has been producing it so worth watching anyways! smile

#48 2022-05-31 03:06:31

HotJolly

mryang wrote:
HotJolly wrote:

The Lion King (1994)

The truth is revealed.

Thanks for your contribution!

However, I think you mix the topic - Disclosure in this context is referred to Deep State activity, illuminati programs, Secret Space Programs, Existing Technology, Aliens etc. etc.

Social structure similarities - then we can suddenly include millions of movies if not all of them smile

BUT the Soundtrack is amazing and the legendary Hans Zimmer has been producing it so worth watching anyways! smile

I can understand your desire to keep the list focused on disclosure.  However, if you look a bit deeper into the plot of the Lion King, you will find disclosure of social programming / illuminati programs.  I feel the plot is being played out in the world, at least in the USA.  However, I agree with your determination, considering that most Disney movies are at some level social programming / illuminati programs.  Also, there is no technology disclosure, which is probably what you were aiming for.  Sorry!

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-31 03:28:29)

Live long and prosper

#49 2022-06-01 21:41:47

DarkOwl

Everything Everywhere All at Once (2022)

Synopsis Everything Everywhere All at Once is a 2022 American absurdist comedy-drama film written, directed, and co-produced by Dan Kwan and Daniel Scheinert (collectively known as "Daniels"). The film stars Michelle Yeoh as a Chinese-American woman being audited by the Internal Revenue Service who discovers that she must connect with parallel universe versions of herself to prevent a powerful being from causing the destruction of the multiverse. The film has been described as a "swirl of genre anarchy" and features elements of black comedy, science fiction, fantasy, martial arts film, and animation.

This film is destined to become a cult classic! (it's got a 95% rating on Rotten Tomatoes... no surprises there). Visually stunning, kooky and off-the-wall af, LOL hilarious, intelligent, thought provoking, full of starseed themes and a wardrobe department to die for!. It's based on the notion there are infinite timelines and that alternate versions of ourselves can be accessed to utilise various skills and access knowledge (they call it "verse jumping"). A very satisfying movie that I'm guessing most who follow the Taygetan disclosure will enjoy smile

Clues timelines, parallel universes, starseed missions, 'everything bagels'

#50 2022-06-01 23:40:34

Scott Summers

Tomek wrote:

I think "Soul" (2020) is worth watching too...

“Soul” is awesome.

There’s a scene in it where they make a joke about not being able to eat pizza as a soul. You can only taste it if you incarnate on Earth.

In one of Gosia’s very very early chats with Swaruu, Gosia asked if she could eat pizza in the spirit world.

Swaruu says “No, that’s why you incarnate. So you can eat pizza.”

Coincidence? Or do script writers hang out at Swaruu.org? ;-)

Board footer