You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-22 23:44:35

microvirus6

Anyone have something highly unusual happen recently?

I think I was contacted by my star family last night, or something like that. I won't go into into it, but I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced anything amazing, highly unusual, magical.. anything like that, recently? This may have just been a personal thing for me but idk...

Anyone? If not, just disregard this...

#2 2022-05-23 00:04:35

Robert369

Re: Anyone have something highly unusual happen recently?

I am astonished that you mention this and confirm - the world feels utterly different, including people, animals, etc., everything is so much more loving and otherwise amazing.

This goes along my knowing that the universe has been totally redefined and all the nasty invasive stuff been removed, so it finally can return to what it is supposed to be: A place of happiness for everyone. Rejoice !

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-05-23 01:26:22

microvirus6

Hell yes brother! Rejoice indeed! Hopefully others are experiencing similar... if so, my God, maybe it's all finally happening... new density Earth, maybe even open ET contact.. Idk, I keep second guessing it, and then I have this inner knowing that it IS happening and I burst out laughing in elation

#4 2022-05-23 02:18:17

HotJolly

There was an important eclipse that happened recently.
Personally, I had a very intense contact.
Followed by days of calm.

Live long and prosper

#5 2022-05-23 02:36:46

microvirus6

Similar for me Jolly, feeling that calm. When was your contact?

#6 2022-05-23 03:06:33

HotJolly

It was last weekend.  I was in meditation, and felt a very strong sensation come over me.  I felt like my body was covered in a light grid, with bands of various width and textures.  I had been asking for DNA healing, so I thought the sensation was related.  I rarely ever feel something that strong, and had a difficult time identifying with my body during the occurrence.  Later, a friend told me that he had observed the solar eclipse that weekend, and wanted to know if I had observed anything interesting.  I told him about my experience and he told me that several others reported strange experiences on that night too.  Afterwards, I was looking forward to similar interactions, but the next few meditations were very calm, which is unusual.  I usually have some difficulty calming my mind.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-23 03:09:55)

Live long and prosper

#7 2022-05-23 04:06:04

microvirus6

Having the same thing now, as if the tap to divine peace, calm, and love has been turned on. Quietly going on underneath everything since last night for me. And when I sit down and close my eyes, its just there, available... peace, healing, calm mind

#8 2022-05-23 10:31:07

Cocreatr

Most of last week it was clear in the morning, high haze at noon (you know what’s crisscrossing in between) and overcast. Friday, Saturday rain. Unusual messages in short vivid morning dreams I learned to decode after getting up. Not hungry in the morning same as the weekend before. So I skipped meals. Sunday, Monday, the sky is back to its cloudy normal early Summer self. Enjoying my job and more.

Feel deeply “unworried”, not caring whether this comes from environmental changes, external actors, higher self, my own decision.  ☀️

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#9 2022-05-23 21:07:14

earthhealing

Thank you Gosia for bringing us this AI information. We, those of us who exercise our creativity with our purity, balancing Source MUSCLE, can allow Source to clean up any mess. We don’t even have to know and understand the mess but it is good for us to direct Source where it needs to go for clean up. We just have to put it on our Source list for Source to disintegrate completely and permanently.
Looking into the society BS and directing it to Source without getting caught up in it is our mission
Blissings Nikki

#10 2022-05-23 21:32:16

HotJolly

I like to view these sorts of things from a vantage point of astrological progression. 
The signs tell a story, which is often in harmony with spiritual evolution and expression. 
Aries is the start.  The initial occurrence.  The powerful, singular imitation.
As the powerful imitation cools and comes to rest, it leads to great peace and calm.  An Aries to Taurus transition.
The calm starts to accumulate new messages, thoughts and expressions.  Many don't fit the common paradigm.  A Taurus to Gemini transition.
The feedback sparks difficulty, and a withdrawal for deeper contemplation is needed.  A Gemini to Cancer transition.
I feel like we may be here.

Last edited by HotJolly (2022-05-23 21:33:13)

Live long and prosper

#11 2022-05-24 02:36:13

DarkOwl

microvirus6 wrote:

Having the same thing now, as if the tap to divine peace, calm, and love has been turned on. Quietly going on underneath everything since last night for me. And when I sit down and close my eyes, its just there, available... peace, healing, calm mind

Sounds like a nice place to be.
Nothing dramatic has happened to me of late but I am feeling a definite increase in personal frequency lately. I'm doing a fairly rigorous detox which is clearing a lot of toxins out at the moment, so I've put it down to that. Since the last solstice, I've felt something shift-worthy going on.

As for contact, I feel a lot of synchronicities and almost sub-perceptual goings on, but nothing overt.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#12 2022-05-25 02:54:32

microvirus6

Thanks for the input everyone... If a new Earth is really being born, we'll have to rely on each other (and inner knowing, of course) to get a handle on where we are in the process. CNN certainly isn't going to tell us! lol

I have a feeling more and more people will start having these experiences of oneness, remembering, contact--and if so, I hope people choose to share about it

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-05-25 02:56:53)

#13 2022-05-27 04:39:39

microvirus6

People- go outside at night and look up. I've been second-guessing myself and thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, but no, I know what I'm seeing.

In the clouds are these little dots of light that flash and disappear, sometimes moving around a bit. Like, lots of them.

I don't know if this is just happening near me, or it's something bigger, but please go out at night and check it out. Near me, it's been happening pretty much every night peaking around midnight to 5am. Let us know if you see anything!

Edit: I just looked again.. wow. Before you think I'm gullible or something, for context I have been scanning the skies for about a year almost every night and had never once seen anything but planes or helicopters despite REALLY wanting to. Now, something very weird (and wonderful) is afoot. I swear.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-05-27 04:45:29)

#14 2022-05-28 04:52:22

microvirus6

I'll try. Tough for my phone camera to get it though, they're tiny little dots of light

#15 2022-05-28 08:38:09

07wideeyes

I was away for a few days - a change of scenery, I guess. Most of the time was spent in Glasgow, Scotland's biggest city, but I went 'offline': no internet, no 'news', no television, no Cosmic Agency, nothing. The only exception was checking every other day my 2G museum piece for any 'important' messages - there weren't any.

Something that I have found bizarre, but seems to have been little commented anywhere, is how quickly and completely the convid restrictions have disappeared in the UK. Very few people masked up in Glasgow - mainly Chinese and Japanese, and some rather elderly ladies - but most people seem to carry on as if nothing has happened. While of course a lot has happened. This I have found surprising - as if the fear etc hasn't really penetrated very deeply, especially among many younger people.

Yes, while 'nothing seems to have changed', it has. The 'vibe' seems different, the atmosphere seems different. In a good way, as if a new era is emerging after two years of a wintery hellish hibernation! It's not what I expect to feel at all. I suspect it's not what the cabal wants either. To begin with, I wonder if it's the shots turning people silly, but that notion doesn't feel right. In fact, although plenty of people are getting ill and dying as a result of the shots, I wonder whether they've backfired in some respect.

One morning after walking I sat on some steps to recover and relax. It was quiet around me, next to a large green park. I looked at the trees and the sky, and tuned into the feeling that had accompanied me recently. As I did so, the words went through my mind - "The matrix is dissolving." Whaaaaat?? But the words came again, insistently, and they seemed to describe what I felt happening all around me. At that moment I could actually see it happening. It's as if this limited and limiting simulation wasn't getting what it needs to sustain it, and was just, well, falling apart.

They were all still there, the addicts, the alcoholics, the faces full of distortion - marks of weakness, marks of woe, as Wm Blake put it. Some - many - aren't going to recognise any change, and will continue until they just dissolve. But for others, I really felt that something big was happening. As said above, the revolution won't be televised, so we rely on ourselves to distinguish it, and for mutual support. But yes, I'm with you, Microvirus, magic is in the air! I am surprised and I am delighted.

#16 2022-05-28 12:40:00

microvirus6

HELL YES!!

By the way--it's been 7 hours of daylight where I am and there have been zero chemtrails so far. Planes pass over my house constantly, and on an average day there would have been 2 dozen by now.

Anyone else noticing a difference?

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-05-28 16:00:30)

#17 2022-05-29 21:49:00

Cocreatr

In early May, I noted artificial hazing season started here. Since a week it seems to be discontinued, at least on less cloudy days when I can see what’s up.

More unknown passers-by looking and greeting or greeting back.

No more emoji [?] in the forum text? At least [partially cloudy] turns into [?]. Sunny ☀️ is still fine.

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-05-29 21:53:18)

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#18 2022-05-29 21:50:54

DarkOwl

Our sun is conjunct with Aldeberan today during this Gemini New Moon (Mon 30 May '22)

https://foreverconscious.com/the-silver … -aldebaran

It's planet Cyndriel contains the largest Taygetan colony outside Taygeta. An auspicious day for those that appreciate the exotic, trippy nature of Aldeberan (top of my galactic travel itinerary!)
Good day for shamanic journeys smile

PK video about Cyndriel/Aldeberan:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIcg1W4YOVU

I love reading about people feeling the shift in frequencies and feeling uplifted despite the madness. Shows our starseed nature really is untouchable if we take care to cultivate our consciousness in the right direction.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#19 2022-05-30 17:45:23

I have to mostly agree what Microvirus and Robert said above. Something has definitely shifted. Although the cabal chaos goes on in the news, which I seldom watch, etc., the world feels more peaceful and calm than ever. I guess it’s not just me then since you have noticed this too.

I’m not a big believer of the new earth stuff. I’m more thinking on terms that we create these conditions for ourselves through law of attraction/assumption. I haven’t seen any change in people’s thoughts, to me they’re just as matrix as before, but it’s more like I’ve been living in my own bubble of harmony lately. Negative attacks of murky beings are mostly gone, or they don’t have much effect on me anymore.

I am more than happy if we have received assistance from the universe to help remove these obstacles.

Last edited by Azirael Alcyone (2022-05-30 17:51:59)

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#20 2022-05-30 20:41:43

Tomek

Hi,

I dont know WHY I clicked on this video on Youtube few days ago:
https://youtu.be/Cv0N8g68t2w?t=365

I dont  even like boxing...

Please watch carefully Tyson`s face and hair. You will find something interesting. Please note 2 things:

1. This is an OLD video but UPLOADED on 21.05.2022
2. Other faces in this video are "normal"

Cheers!
Tomek

Last edited by Tomek (2022-05-31 06:36:13)

#21 2022-05-30 20:44:55

Tomek

microvirus6 wrote:

HELL YES!!

By the way--it's been 7 hours of daylight where I am and there have been zero chemtrails so far. Planes pass over my house constantly, and on an average day there would have been 2 dozen by now.

Anyone else noticing a difference?

Yes, No chemtrails over Northern Ireland sky. However yesterday to our surprice we have had a sunny day and sky was not blue... was rather blue-grey...
It did not look "natural!!

#22 2022-05-30 21:12:07

Tomek

07wideeyes wrote:

I was away for a few days - a change of scenery, I guess. Most of the time was spent in Glasgow, Scotland's biggest city, but I went 'offline': no internet, no 'news', no television, no Cosmic Agency, nothing. The only exception was checking every other day my 2G museum piece for any 'important' messages - there weren't any.

Something that I have found bizarre, but seems to have been little commented anywhere, is how quickly and completely the convid restrictions have disappeared in the UK. Very few people masked up in Glasgow - mainly Chinese and Japanese, and some rather elderly ladies - but most people seem to carry on as if nothing has happened. While of course a lot has happened. This I have found surprising - as if the fear etc hasn't really penetrated very deeply, especially among many younger people.

Yes, while 'nothing seems to have changed', it has. The 'vibe' seems different, the atmosphere seems different. In a good way, as if a new era is emerging after two years of a wintery hellish hibernation! It's not what I expect to feel at all. I suspect it's not what the cabal wants either. To begin with, I wonder if it's the shots turning people silly, but that notion doesn't feel right. In fact, although plenty of people are getting ill and dying as a result of the shots, I wonder whether they've backfired in some respect.

One morning after walking I sat on some steps to recover and relax. It was quiet around me, next to a large green park. I looked at the trees and the sky, and tuned into the feeling that had accompanied me recently. As I did so, the words went through my mind - "The matrix is dissolving." Whaaaaat?? But the words came again, insistently, and they seemed to describe what I felt happening all around me. At that moment I could actually see it happening. It's as if this limited and limiting simulation wasn't getting what it needs to sustain it, and was just, well, falling apart.

They were all still there, the addicts, the alcoholics, the faces full of distortion - marks of weakness, marks of woe, as Wm Blake put it. Some - many - aren't going to recognise any change, and will continue until they just dissolve. But for others, I really felt that something big was happening. As said above, the revolution won't be televised, so we rely on ourselves to distinguish it, and for mutual support. But yes, I'm with you, Microvirus, magic is in the air! I am surprised and I am delighted.

Must say - have same feelings... well.. mostly. I do smile more, so some people too but... I work in a small shop and SADLY still have around 10-20% muzzled customers which quite little are spoiling the feel. No muzzles required in N. Ireland since middle of FEBRUARY... its almost June - no comments smile

It made me angry few months back but now actually it makes me laugh. Not that I laugh at them. I laugh because I KNOW I`ll be ok and they... have their own rather LOOONNNGGGGG way...

#23 2022-05-30 21:36:52

microvirus6

Update about the weird little "popcorn lights" I referred to earlier.

I slept outside last night on a very clear night and watched the sky for about an hour. The little lights were visible, popping up and moving around, doing their thing.. turns out they are not restricted to the clouds like I thought.

I noticed something very interesting though, that appears to be true for at least a significant portion of these lights. The movement they follow as they pop up and dance around repeats ON A LOOP. I saw one for instance, which in my field of vision was just a tiny bit above a normal star. Over the course of 10 seconds, this light would sit above the star, make a quick semi-circle beneath the star, zoom around and jump back up, visually phase into the star becoming one with it, then pop up to its original position. This was one "cycle" and took almost exactly 10 seconds. It did this over and over again for the full hour I was watching the sky.

Now, these lights are really there. Someone suggested to me that they are "source energy particles" and I can only see them because I am a starseed. Nope, don't think so. Had my normie Dad come out (an extremely skeptical guy) and he could see them clearly, and they also showed up on video. Also, I'm 98% sure that this is a NEW phenomenon, at least where I live. I realllllly reallllllllly think I would have noticed.

What does it mean that some of them are looping? I don't know, but to me it suggests that these are not any sort of living being or vehicle. In fact, nothing natural. Natural things do not move in precisely the same manner over and over again for hours on a 10 second loop. So my best guess is this is some sort of artificial projection, perhaps having to do with the moon matrix generators shutting down. Or, perhaps the "positive" beings in the upper densities who seem to be assisting humanity have set up an unexplainable spectacle meant to inspire awe, shake loose matrix beliefs and assumptions, and in general wake people up in the broadest sense. In the Law of One, Ra mentions that this is one of the most common types of interventions "from above" for fomenting advancement and awakening.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-05-31 07:24:10)

#24 2022-05-30 23:14:01

Scott Summers

Microvirus

Your wishes are coming true.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FGMR/status/ … CnrMAqAAAA

https://mobile.twitter.com/MacleodFinan … yEvcAqAAAA

Clif High today:

“This will be one of the most fantastic Summer's ever. June July August!  Dayam! Getting marshmallows & sticks ready now!”

If you’re of the sentimental kind, now may be a good time to bid adieu to your favourite 3-letter agency “useful idiots”.

:-)

(Microvirus, I was gonna suggest that you update your name to Monkeyvirus7... hehehe. But looks like that won’t be necessary.)

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-05-30 23:25:14)

#25 2022-05-30 23:38:18

Scott Summers

Let me bid farewell to our 3-letter wankers with an ancient proverb:

You tried
You suck
Now you pay price

(Ancient Chinese proverb, origin unknown)

Board footer