You are not logged in.

#1 2020-09-25 16:10:00

Rauthschild
Banned

Five Questions For The Galactic Federation of Planets

1. Have the seeds of the 6th Root Race already been encoded into the DNA of the next 5 generations of Humanity? And if so, which racial phenotype will they predominate and/or be activated in first?

2. What fraction of the Galactic Federation of Planets gave the go-ahead for the extermination of 4 to 5 billion Humans from this quadrant of the universal plan/plane? Will it be successful, and why?

3. Is the Dome that surrounds our quadrant of "the Plane" comprised of "Compressed Hydrogen" as I suspect; dividing the "waters above" from the "waters below?"

4. Is time an element, like Fire, Air, Water, and Earth.? In other words, is Time the "Elemental Adhesive" that binds Matter to its purpose?

5. When will you procrastinators in the Galactic Federation of Planets stop allowing NASA to keep fooling (BS) the human population with delusions of "traveling to other planets", and come clean with the REAL architecture and construction of our 3rd Density reality/"Universe", as well as the ability to travel inter-dimensionally like our ancient Kemetic (Egyptian) Ancestors, and those before them, once did?

Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#2 2020-09-28 06:44:24

PeterJ

Re: Five Questions For The Galactic Federation of Planets

Interesting that you cannot spell intelligence correctly and your name is very similar to one of the members of the cabal!

#3 2020-09-28 07:25:50

Rauthschild
Banned

Can you address the matter in question, Intelligently?

#4 2020-09-29 06:00:51

ŁuℓสStสr❥

PeterJ wrote:

Interesting that you cannot spell intelligence correctly and your name is very similar to one of the members of the cabal!

I inform you that there are many of us who do not speak English as our first language and even so we offer help to moderate the chat rooms. I ask you please to be respectful and grateful.
Cheers

#5 2020-09-29 06:06:05

Rauthschild
Banned

Rauthschild wrote:

*** I am MartaSantos, a Moderator. I was willing to answer this post but I accidentally deleted the questions instead. Please, Rautschild, if you’re reading this, edit the post and post your questions again. Thank you ❤️

a day ago

1. Have the seeds of the 6th Root Race already been encoded into the DNA of the next 5 generations of Humanity? And if so, which racial phenotype will they predominate and/or be activated in first?

2. What fraction of the Galactic Federation of Planets gave the go-ahead for the extermination of 4 to 5 billion Humans from this quadrant of the universal plan/plane? Will it be successful, and why?

3. Is the Dome that surrounds our quadrant of "the Plane" comprised of "Compressed Hydrogen" as I suspect; dividing the "waters above" from the "waters below?"

4. Is time an element, like Fire, Air, Water, and Earth.? In other words, is Time the "Elemental Adhesive" that binds Matter to its purpose?

5. When will you procrastinators in the Galactic Federation of Planets stop allowing NASA to keep fooling (BS) the human population with delusions of "traveling to other planets", and come clean with the REAL architecture and construction of our 3rd Density reality/"Universe", as well as the ability to travel inter-dimensionally like our ancient Kemetic (Egyptian) Ancestors, and those before them, once did?

#6 2020-09-29 06:08:02

Rauthschild
Banned

My original question, to wit:

#7 2020-09-29 06:26:20

ŁuℓสStสr❥

Rauthschild wrote:

my humble contribution:

1- this information has not been given in this disclosure, but my personal interpretation is, based on this disclosure, that what happened is by desire and manifestation of those who are here, therefore it would depend exclusively on us to activate our DNA. and each one will have their own path in that activation, so some will be activated in one way and others in another way.

2- the only one who has power over the federation and over what happens here. ourselves. Those of us who come here to live the experience out of desire to experience this. It is up to us whether our nightmares succeed or not.

3- there is no up and down. It is an illusion.

4- personally I think so. since all are manifested by the observer.

5- It will depend on us as a species if we advance ethically so as not to contaminate or generate problems with the normal course of the other races.

#8 2020-09-29 22:45:33

Rauthschild
Banned

LulaStar wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

my humble contribution:

1- this information has not been given in this disclosure, but my personal interpretation is, based on this disclosure, that what happened is by desire and manifestation of those who are here, therefore it would depend exclusively on us to activate our DNA. and each one will have their own path in that activation, so some will be activated in one way and others in another way.

2- the only one who has power over the federation and over what happens here. ourselves. Those of us who come here to live the experience out of desire to experience this. It is up to us whether our nightmares succeed or not.

5- It will depend on us as a species if we advance ethically so as not to contaminate or generate problems with the normal course of the other races.

Respectfully, the response given was Illusive, and or, the matter in question is above this panel's head and pay grade.

Again, this is a matter for the Galactic Federation of Planets to address, directly. Anything less than that is irrelevant and useless, as this is a serious and genuine question. This shall also give creditability to the Cosmic Agency, especially regarding direct contact with the Federation and its Starseats.

Sincerely,

Ernest

#9 2020-09-29 23:03:24

Gosia
Administrator

The Federation of United Planets does NOT respond to questions in this forum, I am sorry. Its not the purpose of this forum. And I have no answers to those questions. Regards. smile

Rauthschild wrote:
LulaStar wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

my humble contribution:

Respectfully, the response given was Illusive, and or, the matter in question is above this panel's head and pay grade.

Again, this is a matter for the Galactic Federation of Planets to address, directly. Anything less than that is irrelevant and useless, as this is a serious and genuine question. This shall also give creditability to the Cosmic Agency, especially regarding direct contact with the Federation and its Starseats.

Sincerely,

Ernest

#10 2020-09-29 23:04:08

Robert369

Rauthschild wrote:

To my understanding there is no contact to "the Federation" from the crew of this forum but rather to a couple of ETs who are "rebels" from the view of "the Federation" (hope we talk about the same, there's several "Federations" out in the universe).

So, maybe you might want to place your question in a more suitable board - one which actually claims to have Federation contact - instead of making such non-applicable and somewhat unpolite demands here. As if Cosmic Agency has the need to get "credibility"...

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2020-09-29 23:54:50

Rauthschild
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

To my understanding there is no contact to "the Federation" from the crew of this forum but rather to a couple of ETs who are "rebels" from the view of "the Federation" (hope we talk about the same, there's several "Federations" out in the universe).

So, maybe you might want to place your question in a more suitable board - one which actually claims to have Federation contact - instead of making such non-applicable and somewhat unpolite demands here. As if Cosmic Agency has the need to get "credibility"...

Respectfully, my questions are just that, questions, not demands nor impolite.

Nevertheless, as adults, we learned to agree to disagree, rather my questions must either be above your knowledge and or, kept in secrecy?

Be that as it may, these are questions that the majority of Galactic Federation Members or contact with ETs, including rogue ETs would know the response.

Regarding "creditability," many people have hidden agendas and racist perverted opinions and misinformation regarding humanity.

For example, if warranted, Washington DC is controlled by the Cabal; however, the Cabal is controlled by Aliens with a racist agenda. When we speak of depopulation of the planet, one must not be naive, to see that the majority are Black, Brown, Yellow, and Coppertone, e.g. colored races.

Not to mentioned, some aliens can transform into several different colors of humans.

Further, some government officials have reported that the so-called aliens in the spaceships hovering Earth are "Black People."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORFFarG … ourReality

https://youtu.be/jH44AfehEdY

On that note, my questions, remain unanswered.

Sincerely,

Ernest

#12 2020-09-30 00:33:34

Robert369

Rauthschild wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

Nevertheless, as adults, we learned to agree to disagree, rather my questions must either be above your knowledge and or, kept in secrecy?

You use the word, but nothing in your recent replies here was actually respectful. Do you seriously wonder why nobody - including myself - don't bother to answer "to the best of our knowledge" anymore ? And then only see the reason for non-answering in others but not your own words ?

You turned down the first one trying to help and then insisted on "the Galactic Federation of Planets to address" your question here "directly" claiming "anything less than that is irrelevant and useless", hence nobody else is - as to your own statement/demand - entitled to answer.

As result of your own words I did what was the only left approach: Informing you that ETs don't write here and that you will have to go to another place with your demand.

Also, adding that Cosmic Agency would have need for credibility and it would be gainable by answering to you (which you disallowed anyways) doesn't help the cause. Awakened adults don't need to play such games.

So, good luck with your "question" which is nothing but an unpolite demand placed in the wrong place.

Alternatively you could, of course, simply accept the fact that this is a public discussion board, which then would lead to more constructive answers.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2020-09-30 01:12:26

Rauthschild
Banned

Robert369 wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

You use the word, but nothing in your recent replies here was actually respectful. Do you seriously wonder why nobody - including myself - don't bother to answer "to the best of our knowledge" anymore ? And then only see the reason for non-answering in others but not your own words ?

You turned down the first one trying to help and then insisted on "the Galactic Federation of Planets to address" your question here "directly" claiming "anything less than that is irrelevant and useless", hence nobody else is - as to your own statement/demand - entitled to answer.

As result of your own words I did what was the only left approach: Informing you that ETs don't write here and that you will have to go to another place with your demand.

Also, adding that Cosmic Agency would have need for credibility and it would be gainable by answering to you (which you disallowed anyways) doesn't help the cause. Awakened adults don't need to play such games.

So, good luck with your "question" which is nothing but an unpolite demand placed in the wrong place.

Alternatively you could, of course, simply accept the fact that this is a public discussion board, which then would lead to more constructive answers.

Okay, let's try it this way, in all of your Videos you're alledging you are in direct communications with certain ETs and ETs in spaceships.

Likewise, the majority of your videos and transcripts also mentioned the word Galactic Federation of Planets, your previous website stated you're communicating daily by written, Internet, and Terrestrial internet communications.

You also stated via your YouTube pages and videos, if you have a question for your ETs or Galactic Planetary of Planets, please write.

Well, give my questions to the ETs regardless if they rogues, or not, and the Federation, PLEASE!

#14 2020-10-22 13:24:47

Peter J
I notice that too what you wrote. Very similar name what is the head of the Cabal. Why choose that kind of name to this forum?

#15 2020-10-22 19:10:55

Rauthschild
Banned

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

Peter J I notice that too what you wrote. Very similar name what is the head of the Cabal. Why choose that kind of name to this forum?

First of all, the so-called cabal is guilty of stealing symbols and identity theft, the "original" Rothchilds were Black and came out of the ghettos of France.

The word or name Rothschild's Mayor comes from the term Rauthschild's, however, the Old Moorish Emporos- Merchants of Bretane/British Empire were designated Rahsheed/Rashid, an epithet of the Leading Commercial Giants of W. Europe.

Today's Rothschild is the CIA [> Anglo-Saxon Nazi-Zionist Jews], which has hijacked Black people's wealth, companies, and Identity all over the world. 

Rauthschild = Royal Children's assets!

#16 2020-10-31 02:56:41

magicalex

Robert369 wrote:

there's several "Federations" out in the universe)....

let's concentrate in our galaxy alone, there are already billions stars/ planets.
-there is one galactic Fed.of light who acts like U.N on earth, they're peace keepers, they try to eliminate Reptilians, dracos (most powerful malevolent E.T) Who conquered thousands of planets across our galaxy, unfortunately, ours is one of them.

#17 2020-10-31 03:05:15

magicalex

Rauthschild wrote:

the "original" Rothchilds were Black and came out of the ghettos of France.

The word or name Rothschild's Mayor comes from the term Rauthschild's, however, the Old Moorish Emporos- Merchants of Bretane/British Empire were designated Rahsheed/Rashid, an epithet of the Leading Commercial Giants of W. Europe.

Today's Rothschild is the CIA [> Anglo-Saxon Nazi-Zionist Jews], which has hijacked Black people's wealth, companies, and Identity all over the world. 

Rothschilds are black and from France, are you kidding me ?

the origin of the Rothschild is from black sea, black mobility.Khazar

https://politicalvelcraft.org/2018/12/2 … ian-mafia/

please do some research

Thanks
Magicalex

#18 2020-10-31 05:38:26

Rauthschild
Banned

magicalex wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

please do some research

Thanks
Magicalex

When you obtain your Security Clearances, thereafter, come see me.  Until you do, enjoy reading conspiracy theorist's Bullshit.

Ernest

#19 2020-10-31 06:35:26

magicalex wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

please do some research

Thanks
Magicalex

Magicalex

Very comprehensive link. I too have read that this genus is native to the black sea area so they can not be black people.

#20 2020-10-31 06:50:39

Rauthschild
Banned

Tommi On The Gig wrote:
magicalex wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

please do some research

Thanks
Magicalex

Magicalex

Very comprehensive link. I too have read that this genus is native to the black sea area so they can not be black people.

Contrary to European "His-Story," I highly suggest you Study the Autochthon people surrounding the Black Sea. Again, you don't have the security clearances to debate the matter in question. Your version of the CIA Anglo-Saxon Nazi Jewish Rothschild's are broke and don't control anything, its all conspiracy theorist BULLSHIT to maintain a false illusion of global White Supremacy.

#21 2020-10-31 19:44:03

magicalex

Rauthschild wrote:

When you obtain your Security Clearances, thereafter, come see me.  Until you do, enjoy reading conspiracy theorist's Bullshit.
Ernest : Your version of the CIA Anglo-Saxon Nazi Jewish Rothschild's are broke and don't control anything, its all conspiracy theorist BULLSHIT to maintain a false illusion of global White Supremacy.

sorry, I didn't know you're from NSA ?
make sure you put a link like I did to sustain your bogus.
yes, I enjoy reading conspiracy theorist's, at least my theory is more credible than yours.
Have fun with your security clearance.

#22 2020-10-31 20:46:01

Rauthschild
Banned

magicalex wrote:
Rauthschild wrote:

Ernest : Your version of the CIA Anglo-Saxon Nazi Jewish Rothschild's are broke and don't control anything, its all conspiracy theorist BULLSHIT to maintain a false illusion of global White Supremacy.

sorry, I didn't know you're from NSA ?
make sure you put a link like I did to sustain your bogus.
yes, I enjoy reading conspiracy theorist's, at least my theory is more credible than yours.
Have fun with your security clearance.

Contrary to one's perverted opinion, the 13 Colonies were never granted Independence nor Sovereignty, rather annexed within the USNA for the purpose of commerce only.  Therefore, the CIA = Britain, FBI = Spain, and NSA = France, collectively, foreign corporations providing governmental services, i.e., Federal Subcontractors (Stewardship). 

On that note, one must obtain a higher clearance than that of the "NSA"; however, these three links below may assist your ignorance.

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/plan … lic-notice

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/clas … ry-screens

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/roya … icc-notice

Again, Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

#23 2020-11-05 20:19:20

Geocnn65

Gosia wrote:

The Federation of United Planets does NOT respond to questions in this forum, I am sorry. Its not the purpose of this forum. And I have no answers to those questions. Regards. smile

Rauthschild wrote:
LulaStar wrote:

my humble contribution:

Sincerely,

Ernest

Can anyone talk about difference between the United Federation of Planets and the Galactic Federation of Light?

#24 2020-11-06 05:49:50

mitkobs

Supposedly GFL is consisted only from not incarnated souls, 6D, 7D. And also GFL is used by the cabal and astral entities to pretend to be such high dimensional beings and give confusing messages to seekers.

#25 2020-11-08 04:11:26

magicalex

Rauthschild wrote:

Contrary to one's perverted opinion, the 13 Colonies were never granted Independence nor Sovereignty, rather annexed within the USNA for the purpose of commerce only.  Therefore, the CIA = Britain, FBI = Spain, and NSA = France, collectively, foreign corporations providing governmental services, i.e., Federal Subcontractors (Stewardship).

never heard of this.

On that note, one must obtain a higher clearance than that of the "NSA"; however, these three links below may assist your ignorance.

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/plan … lic-notice

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/clas … ry-screens

https://www.slideshare.net/ICJ-ICC/roya … icc-notice

Again, Intelligence rules the world, Ignorance bears the burden!

make sure your dead links work.

Enjoy your higher clearance.

Board footer