You are not logged in.

#1 2020-10-31 02:18:24

magicalex

is Samjase connected to Swaruu ?

HI

I did a lot of research regarding Billy Meier encounter with the Pleyades in the 80".
one of them was the frequent visit of Samjase who is from Erra/ Targeta.

-how much she is connected to Swaruu ?
-do they come from the same planet? the same timeline ?
-why Samjase doesn't visit or contact anymore Billy ?

in one the meetings, Billy met Pataah, father of Samjase, Billy was shown the destruction of San Francisco after the Big One.
can Swaruu confirm if this event will occur in our lifetime the next 20 years?

what's Swaruu mission on EArth?

Also, can she confirm if the Reptilians and or Dracos still control our planet?

Thanks
Magicalex

-

#2 2020-10-31 06:27:33

mitkobs

Re: is Samjase connected to Swaruu ?

From some messages that I read, Samjase is living on Temmer and she is not part of this current Taygetan crew. The contact with Billy were not planed, she lost control of her small ship and landed wrecking herself on the property of Billy. She bumped her head and get injured. Taygetans tried to convey messages to Billy but he prove himself that do not had the capacity to understand some of those messages and when they see that they abandoned the connection. Billy start to inventing information to continue the public interest on him.

Who is ruling the planet - the divine souls. Reptilians are tulpa, their nightmares. Until the "broken shoes" live in illusions and darkness the nightmares will be part of their experience.

Last edited by mitkobs (2020-10-31 06:29:18)

#3 2020-10-31 19:28:26

magicalex

mitkobs wrote:

Billy start to inventing information to continue the public interest on him.

Thanks for your input, I wish someone from the team can shed more lights about it, he did meet her over 100 times.
Wendell Stevens who is now died, has 30 years experience in UFO investigation, he collected some samples left by the craft, these sample were not from here, also, he confirms the time Semjase took to land here about 3.5 h from the time she reached our solar system and an other 3.5h from Erra to  our solar system.
Those debunkers were inaccurate and wrong, some of them from Gov. tried to cover it up.
Do more research,  I even read a book from Randolph Winters who spent many months to interview, investigate his encounter, if Billy was a fraud, Randolph would not have wasted his time

https://www.facebook.com/rwintersauthor

Have fun.

#4 2020-10-31 19:31:48

Robert369

magicalex wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

Billy start to inventing information to continue the public interest on him.

Thanks for your input, I wish someone from the team can shed more lights about it, he did meet her over 100 times.

This has been explained by the Taygetan team several times. Someone else falling for it doesn't make Billy's fantasies reality, especially since they oftentimes contradict other information.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2020-11-01 02:49:07

Tigerhawk

Gosia has confirmed before that this crew is the same race that contacted Billy Meier. It seems that Semjase has not been involved with Earth in quite some time. A one time, I believe that Robert was communicating with Asket (the same Asket involved with Meier) a couple years ago on his Spanish channel. I don't think she's currently around. To the best of my understanding, the Taygeteans stopped contacting Billy Meier because he was spreading disinformation.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2020-11-04 00:03:32)

#6 2020-11-01 07:05:06

magicalex wrote:

HI

I did a lot of research regarding Billy Meier encounter with the Pleyades in the 80".
one of them was the frequent visit of Samjase who is from Erra/ Targeta.

-how much she is connected to Swaruu ?
-do they come from the same planet? the same timeline ?
-why Samjase doesn't visit or contact anymore Billy ?

in one the meetings, Billy met Pataah, father of Samjase, Billy was shown the destruction of San Francisco after the Big One.
can Swaruu confirm if this event will occur in our lifetime the next 20 years?

what's Swaruu mission on EArth?

Also, can she confirm if the Reptilians and or Dracos still control our planet?

Thanks
Magicalex

-

I think their names were Ptaah and Semjase?

#7 2020-11-01 15:15:01

magicalex

Tigerhawk wrote:

Gosia has confirmed before that this crew is the same race that contacted Billy Meier. It seems that Semjase has not been involved with Earth is quite some time. A one time, I believe that Robert was communicating with Asket (the same Asket involved with Meier) a couple years ago on his Spanish channel. I don't think she's currently around. To the best of my understanding, the Taygeteans stopped contacting Billy Meier because he was spreading disinformation.

I know Semjase stopped seeing Billy in the 90'.

#8 2020-11-01 15:18:14

magicalex

Tommi On The Gig wrote:

-I think their names were Ptaah and Semjase?

you're right, good research.
so Swaruu didn't say anything about the big one? or can she confirm what Ptaah had said?

Thanks
Magicalex

#9 2020-11-01 15:21:17

magicalex

Robert369 wrote:

This has been explained by the Taygetan team several times. Someone else falling for it doesn't make Billy's fantasies reality, especially since they oftentimes contradict other information.

does it contradict with what Gosia said : Gosia has confirmed before that this crew is the same race that contacted Billy Meier.

#10 2020-11-08 20:43:01

WXMM

Billy Meier's visit to the DAL universe is an early story, it's the 1970s, it's not the fake period after the break. I hope swaruu can confirm the existence of the DAL universe.

Board footer