You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-03 13:16:15

Wooof

Rejuvenation

A topic to give you courage and recall that we are a fractal part of Source.

On August 2021, I won about 5 years in front of the mirror by entering in 5D.
But the effect was temporary. I was sued by satanists. Quickly anxious, with the Spirit of Fight, then ill, I lost all the benefits.
Now I win back at a slow pace by following my bliss.

Do you notice the rejuvenation of your body ?

My way to enter in 5D.
I always wanted to revolutionize and pacify the Earth by inventions.
After 300 inventions, in a drawer, I feel by intuition that something was wrong in the History.
The wind turbines are ugly. The tractors flatten the soil. The bicycles are too complex. The wheel and the rail are inadequate for train.
Then in 2017, I studied Tesla. And there, the shock. My way of progressing is the meditation by visualizing beautiful places,
and by practicing extended knowledge, now by reading spiritual guides, trying to transcend my way of thinking, and thinking to smile.
Ultimate goal unify the humans, take care of the orphans, and preparing to hug our Galaxy family, Swaruunians, Taygetans first. "Father - Absolute" too.
Nothing is impossible. Its corollary, No certitude.
I send also admiration and gratitude to Gosia with flowers in the heart.

I monitor my thoughts and address me on the morning : Come on. Get out of the 3D !  as a Tennis Player.
When I feel angry, I use the mantra : I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I am.
When I feel some tension with my interlocutor or if an idea is new, I like humor.

Rejuvenation ?
You believe the rejuvenation is a good thing ?
Imagine Djokovic vs Nadal 500 years on the TV !

Peace for All.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-06-03 13:32:28)

Board footer