You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-03 19:54:43

Spirit

Update on my reality

So around 6+ months ago, my reality was about to go through a storm you could say. All the nonsense including but not limited to, covid, war, outages, shortages, dark winter, mass deaths, etc. was at my doorstep and I almost gave up on this reality and was trying to meditate my way out so to speak.

Then I remembered and realized what I had already known prior to some extent, that one's intent and focus shapes reality. So I changed my intent and focus, to match what I want in my reality and life, while ceasing to give energy and focus towards all the external noise. I kept aware of things outside of my life and reality, but stopped giving them focus and energy.

My reality today, outside of the television, internet and some noise here and there, is completely free of all the nonsense that once plagued me, and now I can go about my life in any way that I desire. I live in Toronto Ontario Canada, and at least in my reality, it's like this episode never happened, at all. Sure because I respect the freedom of others, and I share my reality with other people, there is still some noise here and there, but even that is getting quieter and quieter as the days pass.

Short list of some things that have ceased to be true in my current reality.

- food shortages
- power outages
- war
- violations of freedom
- dark winter
- covid
- enforcement of vaccines

And more.

On top of these changes, I am currently at the point where things like 5G, and gmo foods, have ceased to effect me in any major way. Anytime my body gets too much toxicity, it deals with it right away and I fail to get sick. In fact, I have had exactly  zero symptoms of illness for at least 2 and a half years now.

On top of all that, as some of you already know, I revoked any and all agreements/contracts, and only have my source connection left. Thus, I am currently and will continue to be, boundlessly free to go about life as I please.

Now my life and reality is still a work in progress, as my ideal reality is far from complete. So far though, my life and reality are a far cry from the noise that I continue to hear from the TV and Internet.

So to all those that continue to focus and give energy to others and what they want and do, perhaps it may be wise to simply let go and focus on yourself. Start by looking within and connecting with your self, ask what it is that you desire in life, if you didn't already know, and then change your intent and focus, to match that rather than all the external nonsense and what others want you to think and do. You are the only person that gets to decide what your life and reality is like, act like it if you truly wish to be free.

Love,
Spirit.

PS - Boxed systems of control and order are overrated. Just look at any life here on Earth at it's most thriving and prosperous state. Do you see any control and order there? Hint Hint. smile

Last edited by Spirit (2022-06-04 01:06:46)

#2 2022-06-03 21:22:06

microvirus6

Re: Update on my reality

Very constructive perspective to share.

I've been experiencing similar. When people complain about how horrible matrix life is, all the suffering of it, I'm just sitting here like idk guys, Earth life is pretty great for me. And in theory I'm in the belly of the beast. I'm like 10 miles from Washington DC, 5g towers surrounding me in every direction, and overall I feel great.

Your only limitations are those you accept.

#3 2022-06-04 01:17:43

DebraRenee

Thank you for this. It is also starting to be witnessed in my own life on the other side of the Great Pond from you. You expressed it beautifully, thank you.

#4 2022-06-04 20:55:40

Tomek

Hi,

Ive got nearly the same experience! I dont go to see a "doctor" since the fake pandemic has started. I can feel my body is dealing sometime with "something" but Im ok and functioning as usual. Sometimes when my body needs to get rid of "something" I go to toilet with the number 1 - 10+ times a day... smile
They dont spray the sky last - I think 2 weeks and my need for going to  empty my bladder  diminished a lot!

I do filter and mineralize and then drink plenty of water, avoid junk food, TV, social media, TV Watchers and keep focus on creating my OWN world without
any of the crap imposed last two years (last 12500 years actually)
and guess what? Yes, it DOES work!!!!

Cheers!

#5 2022-06-06 13:28:25

Rocketmidget

Spirit wrote:

So around 6+ months ago, my reality was about to go through a storm you could say. All the nonsense including but not limited to, covid, war, outages, shortages, dark winter, mass deaths, etc. was at my doorstep and I almost gave up on this reality and was trying to meditate my way out so to speak.

Then I remembered and realized what I had already known prior to some extent, that one's intent and focus shapes reality. So I changed my intent and focus, to match what I want in my reality and life, while ceasing to give energy and focus towards all the external noise. I kept aware of things outside of my life and reality, but stopped giving them focus and energy.

My reality today, outside of the television, internet and some noise here and there, is completely free of all the nonsense that once plagued me, and now I can go about my life in any way that I desire. I live in Toronto Ontario Canada, and at least in my reality, it's like this episode never happened, at all. Sure because I respect the freedom of others, and I share my reality with other people, there is still some noise here and there, but even that is getting quieter and quieter as the days pass.

- food shortages
- power outages
- war
- violations of freedom
- dark winter
- covid

And more.

On top of these changes, I am currently at the point where things like 5G, and gmo foods, have ceased to effect me in any major way. Anytime my body gets too much toxicity, it deals with it right away and I fail to get sick. In fact, I have had exactly  zero symptoms of illness for at least 2 and a half years now.

On top of all that, as some of you already know, I revoked any and all agreements/contracts, and only have my source connection left. Thus, I am currently and will continue to be, boundlessly free to go about life as I please.

Now my life and reality is still a work in progress, as my ideal reality is far from complete. So far though, my life and reality are a far cry from the noise that I continue to hear from the TV and Internet.

So to all those that continue to focus and give energy to others and what they want and do, perhaps it may be wise to simply let go and focus on yourself. Start by looking within and connecting with your self, ask what it is that you desire in life, if you didn't already know, and then change your intent and focus, to match that rather than all the external nonsense and what others want you to think and do. You are the only person that gets to decide what your life and reality is like, act like it if you truly wish to be free.

Love,
Spirit.

PS - Boxed systems of control and order are overrated. Just look at any life here on Earth at it's most thriving and prosperous state. Do you see any control and order there? Hint Hint. smile

Ahh yes. The earth noise of stupidity. This reality is bizzare to say the least.
I must always focus on nothing that anyone around me cares about . The more you understand the more nothing here really means anything anymore as far as what people seem to focus on .
I do not get sick anymore and have not for many years. I refuse to be sick. Your mind is beyond powerfull.
I focus on helping others and doing just exactly what i want with my life. I travel and live in amazing places moving whenever i want to.
I do what makes me happy. Thats it.
My focus is everything.
Help those around you in small ways.
1 tiny thing you do can spread like a wildfire.
Your not going to find others who think like you in real life. Dont push your views on others. Let them SEE what you are.

#6 2022-06-06 14:28:24

Spirit

Rocketmidget wrote:
Spirit wrote:

- food shortages
- power outages
- war
- violations of freedom
- dark winter
- covid

And more.

Love,
Spirit.

Ahh yes. The earth noise of stupidity. This reality is bizzare to say the least.
I must always focus on nothing that anyone around me cares about . The more you understand the more nothing here really means anything anymore as far as what people seem to focus on .
I do not get sick anymore and have not for many years. I refuse to be sick. Your mind is beyond powerfull.
I focus on helping others and doing just exactly what i want with my life. I travel and live in amazing places moving whenever i want to.
I do what makes me happy. Thats it.
My focus is everything.
Help those around you in small ways.
1 tiny thing you do can spread like a wildfire.
Your not going to find others who think like you in real life. Dont push your views on others. Let them SEE what you are.

"Let them SEE what you are"

Well said. This right here is the key. Information only goes far, it is your day to day thoughts and actions together, that make the difference.

#7 2022-06-06 18:42:48

Tomek

Brahman wrote:

If only television was the problem. Everyone at home watches TV. I tell them to stop watching the crap and nobody stops. I don't tell them anything anymore - to watch whatever they want. It's their business. I don't care anymore. I want this madness to end forever.
We are at the finish line. Lol

Got to this point as well!

Im still in "The White Rose" team (https://thewhiterose.uk/) to fight the madness but... I believe people have had decades to open their eyes and they did not - let them be and "enjoy" life full of fear and uncertainty!

#8 2022-06-12 08:16:37

07wideeyes

I would like to thank all the contributors to this thread for a practical reason. I have been trying to explain to someone I am close to how we do indeed create our own reality. And how, for example, dwelling too much on the unaware, destructive tendencies of some friends and family only perpetuates the situation. For them and for yourself. It creates that sick and sorry world. I eventually hit upon the idea of going through this thread with them, what the contributors have to say, which is expressed clearly. The topic is a lot clearer to this person as a result, thanks to your writings here! They may realise they can alter their focus and intent to good effect. So that's great...

Board footer