You are not logged in.

#26 2022-06-09 06:15:16

Re: Discussion of Infiltration video published 7th June 2022

Just for curiosity's sake,

1.  In the story it was stated that early on in the chain of events Yazhi shared with Estella that her 5D self was Alenym's daughter from another reality and mother of Swaruu 1.  How did Yazhi obtain this information in the first place since this information is obviously not true (I assume it wasn't Yazhi's intention to share incorrect information)?  Did someone manage to create a completely fake timeline that fooled Yazhi?  Or was it a simple case of fake data inserted into the Taygetan / Federation database?

2.  On the other hand, since Gosia described her as an impostor, does this mean there exists a real daughter of Alenym & Swaruu 1's mother who was supposed to be in immersion, but she was somehow replaced by Stella of Erra without anyone from Taygeta being alerted?  If this is true, where is the real daughter of Alenym / Swaruu 1's mother?

Tigerhawk wrote:
Exploringsoul wrote:

Who is Marina? I know Christina and Estella, the 2 girls running the YouTube channel Pleiadian Knowledge.

"Ester" and "Marina" are the names Gosia chose to substitute for Estella and Cristina in the video as to not use their real names.

I think Gosia did accidentally use their real names once when reading off a screenshot of one of the Spanish chat transcripts smile

Last edited by *** It's me *** (2022-06-09 06:16:04)

#27 2022-06-09 06:34:19

mitkobs

They are not sending starseeds here. Starseeds come by own will and take responsibility for what they could experience here however harsh can be. Some of the advanced 5D beings know very well the darkness mentality because they experience it along the way. This is the only thing that some 5D beings do not know and it is very important to know. It is the immunity from becoming victim and casualty of the darkness. This is why some of the 5D beings who do not have darkness experience look naive and make mistake trusting sometime really evil or bad intended people.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-09 08:51:05)

#28 2022-06-09 07:18:12

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

The book is allegory for liberating people with victim-perpetrator mentality

It is an over simplified way to look at the Earth situation

Not knowing the book, but this sounds indeed simplified because it omits the favorite role of e.g. GF (though they secretly played more than one role) and especially Karistus.

The full set here is: Perpetrator, Victim and Savior

And obviously, the counterpart to the above triangle shouldn't needs to get explained as well if such aims at being actually educative: Self-Empowerment

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2022-06-09 08:05:25

mitkobs

The book is simplified but that do not mean is not true. Simplification is for understanding purposes. Allegory is the farm. Farm of animals and their farmer who is taking care of the animals in order to exploit them in ways that is satisfying the farmer's needs. But some of the animals become aware that have been exploited and secretly turn all other the animals against the farmer, organize coup and overthrow the owner from his power position. And so called most intelligent animals take the power and privileges for themselves but in the same time heavily gas lighting other animals and brainwashing them in order to keep their newly gained position of power and to make other animals to work now for them. And the former exploited animals become again exploited animals by their own so called comrades in suffering.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-09 08:07:09)

#30 2022-06-09 08:46:42

Besides the countless times that has occurred in 3d, it sounds very much like the Orion empire falling and the rebels becoming the federation, who now create a planetary cabal for Earth and oppress this solar system. Same story or rebels becoming tyrants, and it's not exclusive to 3d.

I can't take credit for this next example, as I heard it from someone very intelligent in a private conversation. By the same logic that humans create all of their problems so there is no use taking action to help them, then Starlette is just an egregor that the Taygetans created from their own shadows, so there was no real use in taking action to stop her, because they will just keep creating more traitors and infiltrators due to their own collective distortions. If they had just done more shadow work, maybe she would have magically disappeared. Does that sound ignorant? It should, because it is, even though it may contain a hint of truth, and applying that type of argument to Earth and humanity without considering all of the other factors involved is just as dumb.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-09 08:55:42)

righteously indignant

#31 2022-06-09 09:02:05

mitkobs

The former Orion empire who is progressive now is responsible for their people and are looking after their well being from 5D. Their people is their busyness. And how to help their people incarnated in the Earth matrix is also their busyness. No one else have right of interfering in their busyness and for managing their people. Every star race is looking for their starseeds and helping them by their own understanding how to do that the best.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-09 09:02:51)

#32 2022-06-09 09:13:41

mitkobs wrote:

The former Orion empire who is progressive now is responsible for their people and are looking after their well being from 5D. Their people is their busyness. And how to help their people incarnated in the Earth matrix is also their busyness. No one else have right of interfering in their busyness and for managing their people. Every star race is looking for their starseeds and helping them by their own understanding how to do that the best.

The former Orion empire is doing just fine, yes, but the portion of the rebels once known as the "Black League" who went on to become the federation is creating a whole new tyranny in this solar system. They created the 3d matrix and gave the cabal their power, and their actions affect all of humanity and all starseeds, not just their own.

righteously indignant

#33 2022-06-09 09:39:51

mitkobs

I believe there is some thorough filtering to be accepted as members of Federation. People are energetically evaluated with high end detection technology. With that they can see if someone is regressive and will never be accepted in the organization.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-09 09:41:13)

#34 2022-06-09 10:03:13

arkangel

Since I found cosmic agency I have always kept in mind there is no way to verify most/all of the information given. The reason I am still here and watched all the videos is because the information 'feels right'. This is how I treat all information from all sources and it is how I will continue, this drama has little impact on the information I have absorbed/trust.

So thank you to all who have made the effort to make it available to me and I hope it continues.

#35 2022-06-09 12:05:51

ro2778

arkangel wrote:

Since I found cosmic agency I have always kept in mind there is no way to verify most/all of the information given. The reason I am still here and watched all the videos is because the information 'feels right'. This is how I treat all information from all sources and it is how I will continue, this drama has little impact on the information I have absorbed/trust.

So thank you to all who have made the effort to make it available to me and I hope it continues.

I go along with this line of thinking as well, I was never interested in this video as a defence of their work because for me the content over the years speaks for itself.

This drama and all that is published by PK and CA has revealed a lot of behind the scenes elements that would otherwise never have been shared, which are very interesting. Such as the idea of them engaging in relationships, the decision making of Sav'el to spy on his lover, the way the cabal wants to invade Taygeta and will work with ETs to acheive their shared objectives, the way the Swaruu's think about time as being all one vs humans or Taygetans who think more in terms of timelines, the emotional mess that comes from managing these delicate situations and how any decision is likely to be the wrong one from different perspectives. Still... in this case it seems that trying to help revealed a much larger plot and brought Minerva to this timeline as well. It's incredible how one situation leads to another. Still, even if Estella had reacted with gratitude, the investigation into Sav'el's death would have uncovered her plot, indeed in the video I think it said, Aneeka was reviewing the drone data only weeks after his death. So that means when Estella and Athena spoke, Aneeka already knew that Estella wasn't who she appeared to be.

Also, something I haven't seen mentioned is that in the PK 1hr 40min attack video, she uses the picture of Sav'el (https://youtu.be/PMQRgGHAKD8?t=1859) and Estella says without any hint of emotion or sadness, that he was a "supposed extraterrestrial" but actually a scientist from australia. All the while Estella was engaged in a romantic relationship with the guy and making plans for him to meet her family prior to extraction. That alone shows her multiple personalities and utter callousness. It makes me wonder, what happened to her in her soul journey that created such a broken person. It's almost MK ultra levels of psychosis, I wonder if one element of her personality is even aware of what the other(s) are doing?

Last edited by ro2778 (2022-06-09 12:24:30)

#36 2022-06-09 13:17:18

mitkobs

PK girls clearly gone psychotic, something is happening with them. What they do with such attack is not good at all. Can be that a person from Taygeta suddenly become such a vengeful passive aggressive character over personal disputes and disagreements.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-09 13:19:20)

#37 2022-06-09 14:14:27

Tigerhawk

mitkobs wrote:

PK girls clearly gone psychotic, something is happening with them. What they do with such attack is not good at all. Can be that a person from Taygeta suddenly become such a vengeful passive aggressive character over personal disputes and disagreements.

According to the video, they're not from Taygeta. "Ester" was an imposter posing as Stella of Erra. They were deceiving us all along and got angry after their plan to get extracted failed. It sounds to me like Alahi was only being used to infiltrate the Toleka.

Last edited by Tigerhawk (2022-06-09 14:15:27)

#38 2022-06-09 14:52:39

mitkobs

According to the video Ester is from Taygeta, other one is a version of Starlette. But also is said they waken up the 5D Ester from immersion but this one on Earth is left alive remaining now as individual soul not linked with her 5D Ester.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-09 14:53:29)

#39 2022-06-09 16:47:44

ChazSedona

someone please post the link to the video you are referring to?

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#40 2022-06-09 17:11:18

ChazSedona

please post good link for the Estella/ Athena chat. the PDF wouldn't open upon download

Tat Tvam Asi, a Sanskrit phrase, "That thou art," It's a statement that the true essence or origin of everything that exists is Sat, and that this essence is what the individual in essence is.

#41 2022-06-09 17:17:23

ChazSedona

found the Infiltration YouTube video

#42 2022-06-09 21:22:39

HeadRush

Brahman wrote:

Isn't the information put out in the video (about cabal) in danger of being removed from youtube? I mean the Taygetans are in danger too. Otherwise the cabal puppets PK girls might notify them of this video since it concerns their involvement.

Removing the content from YouTube validates it & confirms it's genuine to the skeptics. The topics discussed in the videos aren't worth of being removed, they know this, hence why YouTube shy's away from removing the channel entirely, however there has been countless videos removed from YouTube on the channel.

#43 2022-06-10 04:44:35

mitkobs

PK girls stepping on this path, not going to be easy life from now on. There is still a chance to repair the done if they sincerely regret and apologize to the crew and everyone else involved. To remove those shady clips and claims from their channel and get out of this whole thing, do something else in life.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-10 04:45:38)

#44 2022-06-10 07:43:15

Apollo

All these revelations shows the complexity and Taygetan, Swarunian's commitment and we are between but as some of you previously said : we must change our minds and expectations about how we see our world, societies and organisations, in general...In one world : self-empowering with worthy informations as we get by Goshia and our beloved stellar team.

The power is in us, so let's imagine and create a better world. I don't mind anymore to live in 3D or to be surrounded by non-awakened people, I just avoid tv, mass media propaganda, I don't vote anymore too, I rejected all earth religions and scientific beliefs. I focus only on my business, I feed my perception with Gosia-Taygetan knowledge, I feel happy and free.

Last edited by Apollo (2022-06-10 07:44:36)

JE PENSE DONC JE CREE ! JE NE CONSENS PAS aux limitations d'où qu'elles viennent ! JE SUIS LA SOURCE !
[img]https://zupimages.net/up/22/20/ipcx.jpg[/img]

#45 2022-06-10 08:54:27

07wideeyes

Apollo wrote:

All these revelations shows the complexity and Taygetan, Swarunian's commitment and we are between but as some of you previously said : we must change our minds and expectations about how we see our world, societies and organisations, in general...In one world : self-empowering with worthy informations as we get by Goshia and our beloved stellar team.

The power is in us, so let's imagine and create a better world. I don't mind anymore to live in 3D or to be surrounded by non-awakened people, I just avoid tv, mass media propaganda, I don't vote anymore too, I rejected all earth religions and scientific beliefs. I focus only on my business, I feed my perception with Gosia-Taygetan knowledge, I feel happy and free.

I like your approach, Apollo, perfect, spot-on. I also enjoyed reading your introduction to yourself. I find it encouraging to find voices from many different countries and parts of the world on this forum. So, Apollo, welcome!

#46 2022-06-10 18:07:58

Bigfeet_E

( Copying my comment lazingly from the tube section, cuz i should have made my dinner couple of hours ago tongue )

The most important slice of information in this video ... for me ... is the part where they attempt to describe the nature of the concept 'timelines' and 5d.

It fits right in with the explanations that were brought to the public through the works of 'Zingdad' (the alias of a south-african author Arn Allingham) in conversation with his higher expression, who for the sake of  having a name/identity adress in 3d, is called 8. It is found in his second book under the chapter 'dimensions' (for free online btw) , where they explore the concepts of 8 dimensions as a chosen diagram/octave of example. Well, to be more quasi correct i should say 9 dimensions, as there is the zero dimension wich sort of overlaps with the 8th. But i digress.
To quote a couple of sentences and not violate his work  copy/paste all : "...In the 5th dimension you are a cloud of potentiality in which all the probable and possible choices you could have taken exist simultaneously. Your 5d body is a cloud through which you could plot any number of possible time-lines. The choices that are closest to your Soul’s intent are nearer the centre of the cloud. That is where the most energy is expended..."
I've mentioned these works in here before couple times.

As a second corroboration i refer to the work of 'Bashar' (channeled through Daryll Anka) in one of his many teaching presentations were they touch the subject. These 'guys' are probably more well known in the spiritual seekers community given the time of their activity. Anyhow, it also preludes topic of the nature of time , as the speed of 'moment snapshots' linked together for us to percieve at a certain speed, wich translates to the concept of vibration in part. From our perception it is experienced as linear, hence the 'line' in 'timeline'. Yet from the more expanded view we all are CONSTANTLY timejumping by the will of our choises, be it consiously or unconsiously. All we experience is the NOW, while 'past' and 'future' are these possibles and probables as mentioned in the quote above. When imagining this graphicly we're jumping all over the place ... or better yet a 'cloud' - like manner, wich is still a simplistic approach but we can better grasp it with our conceptualisation ego projecting mind.

That is why timelines aren't actually lines at all, but for the sake of verbalisation in 3d , huge corners are cut, lol.
Together with the explanations brought to us by our Taygetan and Swarunian aquaintances through Gosia & team, the picture becomes just a little bit clearer. Although isn't even close to the actual experience of the extent of 5th dimension in comparison, hahahahah.

Anyway, thanks alot for these crucial anecdotes Anéeka, Dhor Kaal El, gosia, .....all of them (waves hand) !! Very cool

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-06-10 18:11:04)

#47 2022-06-11 14:06:50

Apollo

Thank you 07wideeyes for your welcome, I appreciate...If I can resume, today I saw another Gosia's clip with Swaruu revelations "Focus:NOW OR NEVER" explaining we are responsible about we manifest, so my aim is to imagine a return to democracy like in Switzerland where citizens give many time their opinion by referendums for many political laws and society project in a clear way...

In each of our country, we have to think and project the manifestation of a peaceful state of mind, with honest leaders and respectful manners to citizens and vice-versa...With more egual rights and benevolence in each layer of the society and also with other countries.

Nowaday world is just a external perception of what we project so...We have to imagine a better one. Imagination and will are our weapons. It is that what controllers will see and they'll do it, the secret is to be more and more numerous to conceive it and think it as a true reality because we are GODS.

Last edited by Apollo (2022-06-11 14:08:55)

JE PENSE DONC JE CREE ! JE NE CONSENS PAS aux limitations d'où qu'elles viennent ! JE SUIS LA SOURCE !
[img]https://zupimages.net/up/22/20/ipcx.jpg[/img]

#48 2022-06-11 14:12:14

BlueEyedHuman

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Days of Our Lives.

BlueEyedHuman

#49 2022-06-11 18:18:47

Eldon Deluz

I had a few questions I didn't see an answer to in the original video, the live stream, or this thread. If anybody knows or can shed some light on to these it would help in my understanding, thank you in advance.

1. In the original video Gosia explained how Alahi used the drones without proper permission and was dismayed by what he found. Later it was stated that the drones over the follower event, were not from Alahi, but rather from Starlette. Are we talking about 2 different drone events? Like how could Alahi have been dismayed if he never sent the drones?

2. Gosia is very good with her questions, but the response to why Starlette came here and started running drug operations and the like doesn't seem like the most logical thing to do. Like why wouldn't she just use her tech to replicate some gold or better yet rhodium and sell it legally? When doing things like fabricating drugs and trafficking people can bring unwanted attention. Also, she seemed to have an "in" with the Jesuits who are believed to be holding vast stockpiles of riches wouldn't a simple trade with them provide ample funding for whatever?

3. Now that Starlette has "transcended", are we/Taygetta at more of a risk because we know death is not absolute and she'll only come back to another body, but now we don't which one. This reminds me very much of a Corey Goode story about how the Mayans had captured a 5/6d reptilian and it started mentally killing the Mayans off. Only to be eventually killed himself, basically releasing himself from being captured and taking a few of them with him. Since he was so advanced he probably just went right back to another clone. Wouldn't Starletted probably do the same type of thing?

#50 2022-06-11 18:48:33

Gosia
Administrator

1. Yes, totally two different events.

2. I dont have the answer to that.

3. Yes, thats right but something that was not mentioned in the video is that Yazhi had something to do with "nulifying" Starlette, "absorbing and transmuting her" in some way. It´s something I don´t quite understand in detail myself so I didnt include it in the video, and I couldnt find the exact conversation we had about that. Still though, as I believe, everything is still possible.

Greetings smile

Eldon Deluz wrote:

I had a few questions I didn't see an answer to in the original video, the live stream, or this thread. If anybody knows or can shed some light on to these it would help in my understanding, thank you in advance.

1. In the original video Gosia explained how Alahi used the drones without proper permission and was dismayed by what he found. Later it was stated that the drones over the follower event, were not from Alahi, but rather from Starlette. Are we talking about 2 different drone events? Like how could Alahi have been dismayed if he never sent the drones?

2. Gosia is very good with her questions, but the response to why Starlette came here and started running drug operations and the like doesn't seem like the most logical thing to do. Like why wouldn't she just use her tech to replicate some gold or better yet rhodium and sell it legally? When doing things like fabricating drugs and trafficking people can bring unwanted attention. Also, she seemed to have an "in" with the Jesuits who are believed to be holding vast stockpiles of riches wouldn't a simple trade with them provide ample funding for whatever?

3. Now that Starlette has "transcended", are we/Taygetta at more of a risk because we know death is not absolute and she'll only come back to another body, but now we don't which one. This reminds me very much of a Corey Goode story about how the Mayans had captured a 5/6d reptilian and it started mentally killing the Mayans off. Only to be eventually killed himself, basically releasing himself from being captured and taking a few of them with him. Since he was so advanced he probably just went right back to another clone. Wouldn't Starletted probably do the same type of thing?

Board footer