You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-09 02:57:37

Scott Summers

Thank you, Gosia

The videos were perfect in every way.

I know how much heart and effort you’ve put into the videos. In TWO LANGUAGES, no less.

I want to put on record how grateful I am for you dedicating your life-force to this disclosure. If you had chosen the corporate world, you would have made millions. Easily.

At this point, the Taygetan Disclosure stands alone in the annals of human history. No other ET group has done this.

Just sayin’.

#2 2022-06-09 04:24:05

DarkOwl

Re: Thank you, Gosia

Scott Summers wrote:

The videos were perfect in every way.

Well said!
Gosia's conduct through all this has been impeccable. In fact, for me, the best proof for the Taygetan contact is Gosia herself. And the fact that she is still a contactee, while others aren't, speaks volumes for the Taygetans understanding of the integrity and emotional maturity needed for this role.

It's heartbreaking to see the Taygetans so put off humanity by recent events. Obviously, if there is going to be future contacts made, the vetting process will need to be tightened up considerably. There are probably a number of future potential candidates reading this right now smile

(I'm on no hurry to put my hand up for such a task LOL)
EDIT: not that I doubt my ability to conduct myself in a manner worthy of such a task. I'm just trying to keep my 'drama' dial turned down at the moment and am enjoying my amnesia and vacation from what I know are my 'space opera' other-selves big_smile That's all)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-06-09 08:08:36

07wideeyes

Agree completely, Scott and Dark Owl. There are also huge metaphysical teachings embedded in the video that will need a good deal of unpacking for me. I think they have great relevance personally, hmmmm, let's see.

I like that new avatar, Dark Owl! It's like you're winking at all of us - 'Don't worry, guys, it's all just a joke really, just a game.' I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

#4 2022-06-09 08:57:40

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

I like that new avatar, Dark Owl! It's like you're winking at all of us - 'Don't worry, guys, it's all just a joke really, just a game.' I nearly fell off my chair laughing.

Awesome big_smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#5 2022-06-09 15:48:37

Eldon Deluz

100% Agree the work is amazing. Thank you all as I know many heroes are behind the scenes.

#6 2022-06-09 21:19:12

HeadRush

I'd like to say thanks aswell, no matter what happens I always find myself back watching CosmicAgency.

#7 2022-06-12 00:57:17

charliebelle

#8 2022-06-12 13:55:23

Gosia
Administrator

Whats up with those asterisks?

charliebelle wrote:

Board footer