You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-12 00:46:04

Wolfsan1983

Global Situation

Greece continues to fill the islands with soldiers and weapons in violation of the Treaty of Lausanne. Miçotakis' speech against Turkey in the American parliament was applauded.I think Greece wants to draw Turkey into a new war in the Aegean Sea, with America's assurance behind it. I wonder how our Taygetan friends see the situation from above.

#2 2022-06-12 17:46:18

Rocketmidget

Re: Global Situation

Brahman wrote:

Putin will intervene to save the christian world from islam. The Pope's Roman Empire. But the cabal will disappear before that and end. Lol

The cabal will dissapear and end??!
What in the world are you talking about?

#3 2022-06-12 19:05:44

Rocketmidget

Brahman wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:
Brahman wrote:

Putin will intervene to save the christian world from islam. The Pope's Roman Empire. But the cabal will disappear before that and end. Lol

The cabal will dissapear and end??!
What in the world are you talking about?

I'm talking about the end game or do you think cabal are forever?

Well i do know all these wars and religions are bs. Nothing is forever. I dont see anyone or anything on this planet threatening the cabal right now.
They move people around the globe at will.  They kill whoever they wish at will. The only threat they have are those outside this planet trying to contain them here.

#4 2022-06-12 19:47:43

Robert369

Rocketmidget wrote:

The only threat they have are those outside this planet trying to contain them here.

Nope, in fact ETs never were a real threat for them besides the Taygetans sharing undesirable information. Instead, the real threat for them are the Starseeds that bring in abilities that they cannot stop and the general awakening that is caused by them, so that they ultimately will be taken down by Humanity themselves.

And I am not only talking about the Black Hats aka Satanists aka Zionists, but also by the White Hats that serve the GF. A liberated planet needs no "Hats" except everyone wearing his/her own one as a sovereign being. And we're well on our way there, though many people still need to wake up (which currently happens at record time, and our planet and Humanity have reached 5D already).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-06-12 20:21:24

The whole Greece deal I suspect is about Turkey's collaberation with Russia and concerns about Turkey opening the immigration flood gates.  The other issue is that Greece does not want their shore lines mined as a russian counter response to sanctions. 

A lot of the European countries are dealing with significant immigrant violence issues as certain religions do not mesh well at all with other religions and sects of other religions.  Some of the Eastern bordered EU countries are finding a strong border guarantees greater internal security. 

All that could be saber rattling and shows of force.  Another factor could be annual training to maintain certifications also used to threaten away Turkey from doing anything everyone would not agree with.

Turkey like Russia is a bit of a bully.  Unfortunately both entities do not respond to anything other than raw force before they back down...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#6 2022-06-12 21:41:25

Rocketmidget

Robert369 wrote:
Rocketmidget wrote:

The only threat they have are those outside this planet trying to contain them here.

Nope, in fact ETs never were a real threat for them besides the Taygetans sharing undesirable information. Instead, the real threat for them are the Starseeds that bring in abilities that they cannot stop and the general awakening that is caused by them, so that they ultimately will be taken down by Humanity themselves.

And I am not only talking about the Black Hats aka Satanists aka Zionists, but also by the White Hats that serve the GF. A liberated planet needs no "Hats" except everyone wearing his/her own one as a sovereign being. And we're well on our way there, though many people still need to wake up (which currently happens at record time, and our planet and Humanity have reached 5D already).

I dont believe that for a second and you shouldnt either. Maybe you forgot the tiamat war. Or the ssp big ships destroyed or taken over. Or the alfreatans in their ships circling the globe or a thousand other things.
Its all complicated as hell as there are many deals between way too many factions .

Yes the starseed are feared and will have to overthrow them from here. Get to work.

#7 2022-06-13 14:24:26

Scott Summers

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS.

That is all.

#8 2022-06-16 20:09:12

Tomek

The situation in N. Ireland. In short:

1. Approximately 30% of customers in the shop where I work still wear a muzzle (so-called mask)
2. 99%(?) of people blame Putin for high fuel and gas prices (https://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crude- … tory-chart)
3. The Commies won recent elections (Sinn Féin)

5D in full swing!

Last edited by Tomek (2022-06-18 07:18:13)

#9 2022-06-16 21:06:20

microvirus6

re: Tomek- "5D in full swing!"

I've heard a theory that there's going to be a splitting of timelines (which may be underway already) where people who are ready to move to 5D and beyond do so, and people who are determined to remain asleep and trust the authorities to solve their problems for them get what they're creating (and it gets worse for them.)

In that scenario, things getting worse could go hand and hand with things getting better. And in general, during process of moving up in frequency, low frequency/dense/dark things become revealed more clearly as they are released.

Regardless though, I am in agreement with Rocketmidget that it's time to "Get to work"... wherever we are, it's no time to take the foot off the gas. Time to build the society we want and deserve... enough criticizing the old one, let's build the new one

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-06-18 04:09:11)

Board footer