You are not logged in.

#51 2022-06-12 04:05:33

Eldon Deluz

Re: Discussion of Infiltration video published 7th June 2022

Gosia, thank you for the follow-up. My very best to you and the teams down here and up there.

Be well,
Eldon

#52 2022-06-12 15:40:58

mitkobs

If someone want to be part of the cabal have to do some dirty work, evil busyness, corruption and destruction of human life. Probably this is why Starlette had to do things like that, to earn the trust of the dark side on this planet.

#53 2022-06-12 21:58:26

Bigfeet_E

Eldon Deluz wrote:

Gosia, thank you for the follow-up. My very best to you and the teams down here and up there.

Be well,
Eldon

I have to second that !

I shall not forget the efforts that are made here by any participants and hope wholeheartedly we can honor the Teams' silent determinations,
all individually from each skills and intention they bring to the table, to the manifestation it helps towards good fruition collectively.

It is a good thing to stand still for a moment during our days and send out gratitude in recognition in any shape or manner for all souls down here and up there, in the flesh or in spirit, in small or large deeds. Unfortunately the tidings of this huge and timely endeavour aren't over yet, so let's stick the course as best as we can.

Even though we might never meet in this realm, i salute you all !

#54 2022-06-12 23:25:52

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

If someone want to be part of the cabal have to do some dirty work, evil busyness, corruption and destruction of human life. Probably this is why Starlette had to do things like that, to earn the trust of the dark side on this planet.

My thought as well. Why draw attention to yourself by 'printing' unaccountable money when you can easily raise cash via well established trafficking networks. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. Makes tactical sense.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#55 2022-06-13 00:47:04

It never really shocked me to find out that these situations and people like Starlette exist in 5d. Life on 5d worlds may be idyllic and be like heaven compared to living here on Earth, but 5d beings are not gods or angels. They are not completely wise or innocent, even ones from "progressive" civilizations. This whole galaxy has a certain madness and distortion that permeates the whole damn thing, and 5d is an ocean of repressed shadows that get cast off and conveniently trickle their way to this concentrated cesspool called Earth where they are dammed up until 5d races like the Taygetans come here to look into the mirror and face them.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-13 01:11:20)

righteously indignant

Board footer