You are not logged in.

#1 2021-02-09 21:33:09

RoadtoSamadhi

Julian Assange & Edward Snowden pardon

Why were these two not able to be pardoned ? We heard from Aneeka off Pleiadian Knowledge she said it is cause Snowden and Assange have Illuminati dna ?

What does this mean? Can anyone elaborate or provide evidence ?

#2 2021-02-12 16:48:29

Albert

Re: Julian Assange & Edward Snowden pardon

As much as I want to believe in Trump, two things towards the end of his term have given me pause, 1) Operation warp speed for the V, and 2) not pardoning these guys. Was Trump a good guy that got compromised toward the end, or was he always part of the theater of distraction? I tend to favor the former but really do not know. I had some high hopes for the tide of this war to turn on Jan 20th. Now many sources say, later, when the timing is right. This is just like, “two more weeks to flatter an curve”. This battle should have been proactive beginning years ago, before the massive censoring and faciast gangs rome the street with total immunity. Most People are now so heavily brainwashed that the truth, even with hard data will be rejected.

Sorry for the rant but it is so difficult to reason with anyone I know these days, and the more I offer logical arguments or hard data, the more I appear to be the crazy one. Not much comfort to know that anyone reading this already knows all this.

Last edited by Albert (2021-03-08 15:27:12)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#3 2021-02-13 01:43:38

Tigerhawk

I heard the other day that Trump was threated by the Cabal to not pardon Snowden and Assange and backed down. I have nothing to back that up. It's just what I was told.

#4 2022-06-13 00:41:30

Albert wrote:

As much as I want to believe in Trump, two things towards the end of his term have given me pause, 1) Operation warp speed for the V, and 2) not pardoning these guys. Was Trump a good guy that got compromised toward the end, or was he always part of the theater of distraction? I tend to favor the former but really do not know. I had some high hopes for the tide of this war to turn on Jan 20th. Now many sources say, later, when the timing is right. This is just like, “two more weeks to flatter an curve”. This battle should have been proactive beginning years ago, before the massive censoring and faciast gangs rome the street with total immunity. Most People are now so heavily brainwashed that the truth, even with hard data will be rejected.

Sorry for the rant but it is so difficult to reason with anyone I know these days, and the more I offer logical arguments or hard data, the more I appear to be the crazy one. Not much comfort to know that anyone reading this already knows all this.

My read on things is that we have never had a truely elected president, ever.  All have been appointed.  We are distracted by many things for if we were to unit as a whole humanity the mass awakening would destroy the ability of negative sectors to profit on misery and exploitation.

My read was that Trump was put there to kick cans down the road as prior administrations were causing collapse to occur far too soon.  He is also the ONLY person that could have pulled off the Vaccine response we saw. 

But I also suspect he was laying some foundational ground work for the eventual disclosures that are now coming out through non conventional channels as it is apparent that we are incapable of allowing a mass disclosure event without it being blocked world wide.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#5 2022-06-13 03:57:36

okcs

Snowden's job was to tell us in front of our faces what is happening, and scare us if possible. The job of Julian Assange is to be the conduit that funnels all the whistleblowers into the same pot so a committee can decide if the whistleblower needs to be killed, suicided, put in jail, or left alone. Even the average normie knows who Julian Assange is because they advertise it all over the mainstream media that hey, if you are a whistleblower, come to Julian Assange, all the whistleblowers do.
Julian Assange has been doing this since about 2010, and has never really released much of any significance. Lots of dead whistleblowers.
If you are a whistleblower, make copies of it and mail it to all the independent outlets you can, then go on an online blitz, everywhere at once.

#6 2022-06-13 09:03:46

mitkobs

if people of the US well being was priority for those who run the country, such whistleblowers have to be awarded and regarded as heroes of your nation and the world because they exposed the corruption and what malignant is happening behind scenes.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-13 09:05:36)

#7 2022-06-13 21:16:59

DarkOwl

okcs wrote:

Snowden's job was to tell us in front of our faces what is happening, and scare us if possible. The job of Julian Assange is to be the conduit that funnels all the whistleblowers into the same pot so a committee can decide if the whistleblower needs to be killed, suicided, put in jail, or left alone. Even the average normie knows who Julian Assange is because they advertise it all over the mainstream media that hey, if you are a whistleblower, come to Julian Assange, all the whistleblowers do.
Julian Assange has been doing this since about 2010, and has never really released much of any significance. Lots of dead whistleblowers.
If you are a whistleblower, make copies of it and mail it to all the independent outlets you can, then go on an online blitz, everywhere at once.

Yup!
In the case of Snowden, you don't get all the MSM talking about you and a Hollywood movie made about you, unless you're an agent with an agenda.
And Assange has many Rothschild ties.

–a sister-in-law and second cousin of the Rothschilds posted bail for Julian Assange (Puppetworld Post exclusive)
–The Economist (a Rothschild magazine) gave Assange its New Media Award in 2008
–Wikileaks used the law firm Fox Rothschild to overturn a judge’s ruling to order a web host to shut down the Wikileaks site
– The Guardian and The New York Times, two of Assange’s media partners, are linked to the Rothschilds (PwP exclusive)
–the owner of the mansion where Assange was eventually put under house arrest has links to Rothschilds
–Assange’s lawyer is also Rothschilds’ lawyer
–US Senator Joe Lieberman who was ultimately responsible for making Assange the largest media personality of the decade, is a member of the Council On Foreign Relations (a Rothschild organization)

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/04/1 … er-hitman/

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2022-06-13 23:52:51

DarkOwl

The article didn't mention that Assange claimed his dumps sparked the Arab Spring, which they likely did (another Soros/Rothschild, colour-revolution, regime changing event)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#9 2022-06-14 07:03:20

mitkobs

Does not make sense to keep Assange in max security prison in miserable conditions if he is an agent of Cabal. Same with Snowden who is way clever hacker and knows how to avoid of getting arrested.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-14 07:04:17)

#10 2022-06-14 07:18:21

DarkOwl

mitkobs wrote:

Does not make sense to keep Assange in max security prison in miserable conditions if he is an agent of Cabal. Same with Snowden who is way clever hacker and knows how to avoid of getting arrested.

What makes you think he's in a maximum security prison? Did the media tell you that?

#11 2022-06-14 07:52:17

mitkobs

Not everything in media need to be a lie. Saw the former Greek minister Yanis Varoufakis visiting Assange in prison and assessing his mental and physical situation in interviews after that.

#12 2022-06-14 09:29:29

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Not everything in media need to be a lie. Saw the former Greek minister Yanis Varoufakis visiting Assange in prison and assessing his mental and physical situation in interviews after that.

Have you been there yourself or did you just believe the media, just like @DarkOwl suggested ? Remember, all the polititians are Cabals as well and paid liars, as if they weren't such they'd not have the job and visibility.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2022-06-14 10:07:44

mitkobs

I can see(sense) energetically when people are sincere and it does not matter if the people are shown on media or stand close to me in real life. But you do not need to believe me. This is why I always say for what I say it is opinion and nothing else than opinion.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-14 10:09:37)

#14 2022-06-14 10:44:31

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

I can see(sense) energetically when people are sincere and it does not matter if the people are shown on media or stand close to me in real life. But you do not need to believe me. This is why I always say for what I say it is opinion and nothing else than opinion.

While I consider this approach generally to be preferable over "3D facts", it only works if one is clear of interferences, prejudices and programmings, as those will cloud the discernment abilities.

In this case I suggest to improve your discernment to be more accurate, because way too many statements of yours are incorrect claims.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#15 2022-06-14 11:45:18

mitkobs

You suggest descriptions about me from your own perception that is subjective as subjective something can be. You can say that things are correct(incorrect) only from your point of view and that do not mean they are correct from my point of view. Talking again in general.

#16 2022-06-14 12:24:44

Bigfeet_E

Anyone need a glass of water ?

#17 2022-07-18 10:51:14

fairways

Regarding Julian Assange - just consider 3 valid but simple points before drawing conclusions 1. Did he leak the informant's identity who sent him the classified information? 2. Who would be damaged by the information going public? 3. If he was indeed part of the Cabal why was he - and still is - [mentally] tortured and kept incarcerated?

#18 2022-07-20 01:07:47

DarkOwl

fairways wrote:

Regarding Julian Assange - just consider 3 valid but simple points before drawing conclusions 1. Did he leak the informant's identity who sent him the classified information? 2. Who would be damaged by the information going public? 3. If he was indeed part of the Cabal why was he - and still is - [mentally] tortured and kept incarcerated?

Your second question is the one that needs to be considered.
Cui bono... who benefits?

Let's look at the two biggest leaks... the Iraq War Logs (and related) and the DNC/Hillary emails... who benefited?

Muammar Gaddafi certainly didn't benefit from the former. Neither did Mubarak. Neither did Assad. Nor the leaders of Tunisia, Yemen, Bahrain etc.
Assange has spoken openly of his role in kickstarting the Arab Spring, which was nothing other than a cabal regime change operation.
And the fact he published his leaks in the Guardian, the Washington Post and the New York Times should also give anyone pause for thought.

Who benefited from the latter? Trump of course.
For an insight into who was really backing Trump, an interview with Leo Zagami done by Alex Jones years ago, is insightful. He claimed that Trump vs. Hillary was a Rothschild vs. Rockefeller power struggle. He claimed Trump was backed by Rothschild with Hillary belonging to the Rockefeller faction (Alex Jones conveniently ignored and skipped over that little factoid).
Most reading this should know by now Trump is an avowed Zionist and lover of the State of Israel (aka the State of Rothschild). He was also helped to power by the Facebook-Cambridge Analytica scandal. CA was run by people connected to British military and the Royal Family. It came from the highest levels.

Trump is backed by very powerful people. Julian Assange helped him gain power.

With the article I posted above which connects Assange to Rothschild, we have to wonder who this man really is... no?

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2019/04/1 … er-hitman/

Board footer