You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-15 10:40:15

alesiaxxx

A cool web diagram of pretty much everything we learned

https://i0.wp.com/thegoldenlightchannel … E3D1F.jpeg

The image is in the link above. I know there are inaccuracies but its still a pretty impressive overview. Also apologies if you cannot view it properly but viewing it from the phone might be better just because you can zoom in further but it should be pretty clear from your computer.

I found these statements below about the secret space program interesting and don't think they are in any of the conversions on youtube.

'The brain drain 1950-60s, 60 million+ recruited into SSP'
'Established intergalactic trade with 900+ extraterrestrial races'

The reason I mention these ones is because I doubt them. Personally I find it to be terrifying if the cabal actually established intergalactic trade. Besides I thought the Federation were pretty uptight about the idea of the cabal establishing trade and you know...being intergalactic.

Anyway wonder what your thoughts are on the diagram.

#2 2022-06-15 21:25:44

arkangel

Re: A cool web diagram of pretty much everything we learned

That is awesome! On PC just hold down Ctrl and scroll with mouse wheel and it zooms in.... Saved to my favorites folder big_smile

Last edited by arkangel (2022-06-15 21:27:40)

#3 2022-06-21 12:19:16

john lukach

Who the hell made this?

I don't know whether to be embarrassed or proud that I have gone down every crazy rabbit hole on this poster.  No shit, I actually have.  Its wild to see them all listed out this way.  Hard to believe I spent this much time over the years on so much click bait.  I might be a bit too curious.  Maybe my critics have a point after all, cause looking at this -  I feel nuts right now.  haha

This thing reminds me of another kind of self-help test that usually ends with something like:  If you got a score of over [X] you definitely are  [Fill In The Blank]

sigh.

#4 2022-06-21 19:15:28

Bigfeet_E

Reminds me of a similar work in the same style regarding the earth cabal network-type of topic.
It's interesting to say the least.

#5 2022-06-21 19:23:46

HeadRush

Great picture, there's so much physical & digital evidence of a Secret Space Program in operation, from the Garry McKinnon hack on NASA revealing "Non-terrestrial Officers", to the Department of Navy patent on a TR3-B Craft --> https://patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

"A craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall."

It's just sad we live in a society where we're fed CGI & Kerosene Rocket launches & space roleplay when we all know of the technology being locked away & the beings in contact with our officials.

Board footer