You are not logged in.

#26 2022-06-12 22:55:14

Rocketmidget

Re: Quotes from Swaruus and Taygetans that we like

Well, its obvious that they do not want it to go up to 5D because the earth would become just another 5D world and they would no longer have a place to play their wars.
  Yes, they take it as a game.
   They say it openly, and not only the federation,
The same souls that have been to earth. Few things are this documented. Its a game.

--Yahzi-

#27 2022-06-15 16:51:13

Rocketmidget

There are no limits to consciousness, that of being trapped in 3D is just an excuse for not being and not exercising your power.
That is the challenge to overcome from earth.
The only thing that limits them is the IDEA that they are limited.

- swaruu of erra.

#28 2022-06-15 19:48:13

Robert369

Rocketmidget wrote:

There are no limits to consciousness, that of being trapped in 3D is just an excuse for not being and not exercising your power.

- swaruu of erra.

Thank you, this is the perfect and ultimate quote.

If only people would actually make use of this message and empower themselves by looking for all the power they could ever desire within themselves instead of the fake 3D world, and then learn to actually put it to use. Very few only have truly gone that path so far, but at least the general consciousness level is raising these days.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#29 2022-06-16 14:33:23

Rocketmidget

Yeah robert and it ties in with this one.

" there are no longer regressive races, all regressive races ARE a manifestation of poorly focused , unethical and low spiritual evolution of positive races.
    Regressive races cannot exsist, not by their on creation, they can only exist as the creation or egregor of a positive race.
  Something without connection to source can only be the creation of something WITH connection to source."

-swaruu of erra.

#30 2022-06-16 16:15:59

Robert369

Rocketmidget wrote:

Yeah robert and it ties in with this one.

" there are no longer regressive races, all regressive races ARE a manifestation of poorly focused , unethical and low spiritual evolution of positive races.
    Regressive races cannot exsist, not by their on creation, they can only exist as the creation or egregor of a positive race.
  Something without connection to source can only be the creation of something WITH connection to source."

-swaruu of erra.

This is true but sadly it is incomplete as it only applies to the manifested Regressives, because one can act and thus be "regressive" even if having a (very limited) Source connection. Meaning that there exist plenty of regressive races out there that are "real" and not eggregors.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#31 2022-06-17 06:17:47

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

Robert, what is a "very limited Source connection"? The idea of a limited connection to Source is as truthful as saying that someone is a little bit pregnant.

A soul being's Source connection depends on its personal frequency, meaning that low frequency being (e.g. Regressives or "disconnected" sheeplings) have a very weak Source connection only that cannot sustain themselves energetically, connect to their Higher Self, or allow for any significant manifestation, rejuvenation, etc. due to lack of ability to make use of the available higher-than-oneself frequency energies.

Insofar the term "disconnected people" is somewhat misleading, as everyone who has a soul has some minimum Source connection, be it direct (weak or strong) or indirect (as attention focus point of someone else, aka eggregor).

So yes, one can be "a little bit pregnant" in regards to connection because it is not about an on/off switch but about one's frequency level and connectedness (which usually go hand-in-hand but not automatically so).

#32 2022-06-17 08:43:47

Brahman

Rocketmidget wrote:

- swaruu of erra.

Clearly ideas are useless because without them we are free consciousness as it is.

Bodhidharma: 'All phenomena are empty.'

#33 2022-06-25 10:23:51

07wideeyes

The communication above between Robert369 and Genoveva about vibrations and frequencies hit me like a shot. Surprisingly, I should say. But then I recognised it was because the matter - of the role, and centrality or otherwise, of 'raising our vibration or frequency' - is critical for what we do and don't do, how we behave, how we attempt to live a better life etc. I have found myself gazing out the window, mind empty and open, wishing to receive some direct seeing' or 'knowing' about the topic. Not mental 'understanding', which I've usually got plenty of....! Little has manifested..... 'Rarely rarely comest thou, spirit of delight' as the poet Shelley wrote. Actually, that's not true at all. The spirit of delight appears frequently in my life, in fact is a more-or-less constant companion....

For now, I'll say that I'm humbled by how little I really 'know' on the topic. But I wonder whether we can say that raising ones vibration is necessary but not sufficient....?

Genoveva raises the matter of frequencies and zero-point energy. A few thoughts.... It seems to me that the equation of low frequency with physicality, materiality, is only partly true. The astral teems with low frequency entities - parasites, energy suckers etc - but there is little physical about them. The separation of physical and 'spirit' is a distinction that has been pushed by the cabal for ages into '3D' human society. This has been done principally through the world religions - not just the Abrahamic ones, Buddhism comes with its own version of the cleavage, for example.

The typically low frequency of the human population has permitted the cabal to introduce into the 3D mix specific beliefs which aid their nefarious programmes. Prime amongst these has been this separation, which has 'blossomed' in the past 200 years as scientific materialism and scientism. This has served to narrow incredibly the view of what life is - to excluding the 'spirit' side completely -, and has led to the common modern nonsense such as 'if I can't see it, it doesn't exist'. (a theme which is utilised selectively, of course: to rubbish homeopathy, for example, but doesn't apply when you ask to see the convid virus......)

Thus, zero-point energy is outside current mainstream 3D belief systems. Worshippers of scientism won't give it a moment's credibility. This serves brilliantly the aims of low-frequency regressive entities which nevertheless know better. They will exploit the human limited belief systems in order to perpetuate the illusion of energy scarcity, thereby keeping the population in fear and insecurity, all of which is completely unnecessary. It simply goes towards humans perpetuating their own status as prisoners.

#34 2022-06-25 15:43:08

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

How is physicality defined, 07wideeyes? For an astral being, another astral being is very physical, but for us it is not perceived as physical.

Also, since an astral being interacts with our astral bodies (or at least they perceive our astral form, unlike us), does it mean that they are of higher vibration?

Yes, beings can agree to perceive things within their respective domain in a similar way, but technically physicality and the astral are different layers of existence, just like the etherical and several others, and at a sufficient consciousness level one can make use of several of them in parallel.

An example would be that pretty much everyone in the frequency ranges exists in the astral, but only some beings incarnate into the physical realm as their free will, intention and frequency range allows.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-06-25 15:43:46)

#35 2022-06-26 07:42:50

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

'Rarely rarely comest thou, spirit of delight' as the poet Shelley wrote. Actually, that's not true at all. The spirit of delight appears frequently in my life, in fact is a more-or-less constant companion....

Why doesn't that surprise me about you wideeyes? smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#36 2022-06-26 13:20:53

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:
07wideeyes wrote:

'Rarely rarely comest thou, spirit of delight' as the poet Shelley wrote. Actually, that's not true at all. The spirit of delight appears frequently in my life, in fact is a more-or-less constant companion....

Why doesn't that surprise me about you wideeyes? smile

We gotta keep going some way or another, haven't we???!!!!  xx

#37 2022-06-26 13:40:51

07wideeyes

Genoveva wrote:

How is physicality defined, 07wideeyes? For an astral being, another astral being is very physical, but for us it is not perceived as physical.

Also, since an astral being interacts with our astral bodies (or at least they perceive our astral form, unlike us), does it mean that they are of higher vibration?

Ha Ha! I currently have no idea how to go about defining physicality! 'Physical' and 'material' are words I tend to use pretty interchangeably, and I'm sure that is incorrect....

This reminds me of how my former Buddhist teacher would insist on what he called 'rectification of terms'. This means defining what you mean by words before using them. This was especially true of words like 'mind, consciousness, soul, ego, spirit', ones which people use all the time and very freely, but which can mean very different things to different people. It's not possible to have a proper conversation with someone if you have differing unspoken assumptions about certain words. This 'rectification of terms' can be very tedious, but sometimes necessary. It does not seem to create too many difficulties on this forum, since there is a fair degree of commonality among most members, but it has its moments, esp with the word 'Source'.

The word 'physicality' isn't quite on the same level, but still comes laden with assumptions, I guess. If I have anything to say about physicality, it's an interpretation of data which consciousness makes on a moment-to-moment basis, and which serves to create the illusion of 'the world'.

On the subject of Source being like an on/off switch, or whether you can be a little bit pregnant, I think both, taken as images, communicate a truth. Sure, you are either connected to Source or not, no little bits about it. But that connection can be like two houses whose water supply is from the city mains. One is well cared-for, and the water flows like a fountain whenever you have a shower. The other one is the subject of neglect, with clogged waterpipes, blocked shower head (sounds like I've had personal experience of this stuff...!), and the water dribbles out like a pathetic trickle. In one the water struggles to get through, in the other it flows in joyful abundance. For many humans, I suggest that their main life work is to recognise the sorry state of the pipes, and undertake serious clearing and purifying.

I think I've succeeded in taking the subject far from the original points........ but everything is connected to everything else.....

#38 2022-06-27 08:02:11

07wideeyes

Thank you, Genoveva. I feel the same about hearing form you on the forum too! And generally I feel great fortune in being here. Personally, I was wondering whether I had finally achieved total incoherence in my last couple of posts, but maybe not... x

#39 2022-07-10 05:21:20

Brahman

#40 2022-07-10 07:48:13

Brahman

I can see the post without login so I guess everyone can see it. For those who can't see it, this is a quote from Athena Swaruu saying:

"We are whirlwinds of wind, born from the etheric field of the atmosphere that surround us, going around a few times, dusting everything in our path, and then at the end of the energetic-mathematical dynamics that fed us, we dissolve again to be only air, what we have always been and what we will always be."

The image of Athena is nice but I can't download it.

#41 2022-10-08 08:50:07

Brahman

Swaruu (9): Nothing changes, it just evolves. But this is serious, the food data. The New Age and all their "Ascended Masters" and Indian gurus are simply being manipulated by the negatives and since at least 2,600 years. And no, no one even here has seen it that way, only me.

You can't be a perfect and "divine" angel, clean, being there in 3D. You can't here, let alone in 3D. It's part of the experience of living there, whether chicken or human. There are other options for food, yes. But it is a process and it is not solved by throwing blame because some eat something and others eat something else. That is separation, division, and that is precisely what the controllers want.

Nai'Shara: Do as we say here: humans should do the exact opposite of what your governments and institutions tell you.

Swaruu (9): Well said, Nai'Shara <--- Remember the agenda is to kill you off. If you do the opposite the outcome is only logical.

Quotes from "Veganism - Agendas - Taygetan Investigation - We do NOT Recommend a Vegan Diet"
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/veganism … vegan-diet

#42 2022-10-08 12:48:03

Outerspace

Thanks Brahman

#43 2022-10-18 13:25:56

Brahman

Yazhi: I reiterate and insist that what you see there, how everything works, society, the material world, biology, history, everything is false and is set up to provide a set of experiences. The reality is not what they are told. In a very direct way, the controllers that are the Cabal + the ETs of the Federation, "fear" to a certain extent the real awakening of a human mass, not only because they would go "for them", those of the Cabal- human, that too, but because their dynamics of the Matrix are broken, the set of things and concepts that form the experience of being incarnated there, by right and by the "souls'" own decision.

In other words, "the theater is falling to them." And that is for many reasons, such as the level of technology already given to the human mass allows them on the one hand to guide and control the perception of reality of the masses, with the Internet and mobile phones for example, but on the other they cause that the most intelligent add the parts, what they observe, and reach other conclusions that end up collapsing the "fabric" of the Matrix.

Yazhi : The only real fight is not to play the fight game. "Without soldiers there is no war." Minerva Maria Swaruu 11.

Yazhi : It is not necessary to take a side for the fight, from the real point of view of the operation of the Matrix. As long as the struggle is internal to you with self-improvement, you are already positively affecting the Matrix outside of you. You work on yourself, and with it you affect your reality and that of others. Also concepts of Minerva María Swaruu 11.

English translation https://swaruu.org/transcripts/evacuaci … zhi-swaruu

#44 2022-10-21 13:58:22

Jupiter 9

Yazhi: [...] You are a stellar being, you are Source, not even a fragment of Source, I mean Source itself. All others are just you in other clothes, and all the schisms in your world are product of your own fears.

Scary things will always be there, but you become fearless as soon as you choose not to fall into them, and keep on living and keep on being happy and enjoying every single moment of your life.

If you want to be someone, unique, and truly powerful, then you must learn to think for yourself and dare not follow the crowd. Then you will be limitless.

Feeling small and vulnerable is the illusion, your mind and soul is what makes you great! Independent thought is true power. You are already alive, so be fearless and go out there and make a dent in the Universe!

Choose with who you associate, choose the fearless and the independent thinkers.

Be wise to yourself, and over all, trust that what you see as wise is the correct way to go for yourself, not caring what others think.

Be true to yourself before anything else. Be loving, be gentle, be fearless. And go on!

Starseeds - What should we DO and how should we BE now? Conversation with Yazhi Swaruu

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#45 2022-10-27 13:52:51

Jupiter 9

Yazhi: [...] The first step to follow to form a Holistic Society is the ethical, moral and spiritual elevation of a people. And this in the first instance is achieved with the direct and unrestricted access of the people to all the information available to their group or culture. Learning all subjects, whatever they may be, is the first step. That is why one must study everything, learn as much as possible, listen to all opinions and angles equally, with the formation of one's own responsibility for one's own personal advancement, and for the formation of the personal concepts that each one takes in as true, as what is real and what is not.

This means that equal importance should be given to studying all points of view and then forming one's own opinion. Therefore, you should not follow anyone who imposes or wishes to control or form a monopoly of truth, for that will lead you away not only from spiritual advancement, but from the formation of a Holistic Society.

You must manage personal resources, time and energy, to filter the information that is useful to you from that which is not, thus filtering the people you listen to from those who do not nourish you. Remember that the framework of reality, of what is true and what is false, and the very values of ethics, morality, and spirituality of each person are and will be the result of the average of the ideas of those with whom they live, talk to, and listen to. One should develop the individual responsibility to decide with whom to live. [...]

"Holographic" - HOLISTIC Society - Spiritual and Ethical Preparation is the First Step - Yazhi

"If you do feel pulled in, to save, protect, others, I would suggest to examine the energy of the “guardian” instead. Not the weaponized guardian, but the guardian like an impenetrable wall energy. No consequences to who tries to trespass, just an impossibility of getting through." - Inelia

#46 2022-10-29 08:34:51

Brahman

ON THE FUTURE:

Yazhi :About the future, I don't see cosmic cataclysms. Not that. But I do see an accelerating slide into chaos. With more loss of freedoms to the population. Fulfilling isolated agendas that add up to a total. Global control over everything people do. I don't see good news. And yes, I see that those who say that kind of "good news" alleging saviors, or galactic Federations "about" to save the world, are only agents of disinformation and more control over sectors of the population that see or believe in that kind of things. Many, the majority, being that they do it from the heart, in a good way, and for true altruistic purposes, with the idea of not... spreading more negativity. Thus creating a comforting bubble of denial, of escapism from reality. I don't have good news about that.

I see that people fall again and again for the lies of the media. And those who don't, are dragged by the majority. That is a large or important part of the problem. Herd thinking, when their survival instinct is exploited, which dictates that they will depend on the acceptance of the group to which they belong. The Cabal uses this against the people. Something more specific, not yet.

It is that there does not have to be a quarantine to what they have gone through. The restrictions walk, they are progressive and cumulative, frying the toad in the pan little by little. I am referring to the loss of freedoms such as, for example, that they no longer have their own vehicles, that the currency is not cumulative but that what they earn will have an expiration date, that is, you have a month to spend your income on what you are allowed because month what you have not spent will expire. So people will not be able to accumulate assets or save anything. But technically they will be able to go out, technically "they are free" but obviously they are not, and little by little people are accepting that kind of thing that makes them slaves of a horrible dystopia.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/sobre-el … zhi-swaruu

#47 2022-11-03 15:03:24

Jupiter 9

Gosia: Question from the outside source: What it the most essential information to give people to propel the humanity towards the positive timeline?

Swaruu X (Athena): The most important information is impossible to pin down in a few words. Basically, it is everything that can empower normal awakened people. Above all things, to stop depending on authorities, be they political, spiritual or of any kind.

They must learn to stand on their own two feet in matters of decisions of what is expanded and personal reality. They must take control over their lives completely without delegating and without giving the power to anyone to think for themselves. Any subject of knowledge that develops the human mind into a complex holistic thinking mind with the ability and confidence to master any subject at hand, from advanced mathematics applied to engineering problems, to advanced medicine of non-pharmacological origin.

Any information that will make them non-dependent on the current system and open their minds to realize that there is no objective reality and only the reality that they form for themselves can exist. Thus also fostering the concept that there is no firm truth and no firm lie, but that both are facts, or depend on the point of view and the context in which the situation or concept or idea is looked at and analyzed. Thereby validating the rights of others. By deeply understanding the root of apparent differences between people, differences that would no longer be grounds for disputes or wars, but for mutual enrichment.

The realization that nothing is fixed and reality, the valid, the true, is always changing and evolving with the expansion of personal and particular consciousness that will at the same time form the collective.

Any kind of information that enriches and promotes holistic and integral knowledge, which in short is all the information that can be given freely so that it is there without prejudice of being valid or not, since from different perspectives everything is valid, but not always relevant or convenient for one or another individual or group of individuals.

That's what I think is the most important thing to give. What frees the mind to stop relying on all kinds of authorities and experts and to develop the ability to take the responsibility to think for themselves.

From the transcript: Taygetan Ship - Why Are We Here? - Update for the Newcomers - Meet a few Crew Members

#48 2022-11-07 21:13:17

Jupiter 9

Yazhi: Emotions, what are they? Leaving aside bodily reactions and psychological triggers and hormones and all that.

Everything that has a soul has emotions because it is what characterizes that, a soul, even if one wants to suppress them in favor of logic. But it doesn't have to be one thing or the other.

When you are at the Source, you are aligned with the whole.

And when you are or have the illusion of being someone else, someone, a person in a low density, (in all but it is expressed more clearly in low densities), you create two points of attention.

The Source, the whole, and the person.

With an illusion of separation (You can never be separated because you are one and the same, person as the original Source. One does not go to the Source after dying. Only the illusion of separation is over.)

So you have the Source, the whole << <----> >> Person: 2 points of attention.

This in the perception of a soul-person.

A positive emotion of love, integration, happiness is an indicator that the person is integrating that which causes that emotion. Integrating as in love. Movement towards the Source, re-unification with the Source, the disolution of the illusion of separation. That´s why it is a positive feeling. High frequency ---> because it moves or makes the soul - person feel like integrating with the Source.

But if you have a negative emotion the opposite happens, you feel a separation from the Source. That´s why it hurts to leave behind a relationship or feel a rejection. Because you want that something that symbolizes more of the Source for that soul, for your soul, but that which you love so much rejects you, and it is as if the Source itself rejects you creating a strong emotion of disintegration, de-unification and alienation with the Source.
[...]"

From the transcript/video: Emotions: What Are They? (Yazhi Swaruu - Pleiades - Extraterrestrial Communication)

(Bold and underline mine)

#49 2022-11-08 04:25:32

Brahman

Robert : How can we come to deep meditation? With a lot of practice, you have to be very balanced, I imagine, in addition to practice, yes.

Swaru (9) :Use traditional techniques if they work for you. Then go removing what does not suit you. It shouldn't or shouldn't be as they say. For example, the lotus position is not very good because you don't have good circulation in your legs. Also use something that isolates you sensorily, such as meditation music, with something constant, repetitive, headphones help a lot. In a place where you are not bothered or you are anticipating something, that something arrives, without hurry, because if you leave you lose the feeling of time.

So you must have the determination to disappear from the world for as long as it takes. Doing it daily confers more and more practice. Do not obsess over the thoughts that arise. If you resist them, the more you will have. Let them flow without you having any prejudice about them.

You are like sitting in a park, you are there thinking or not. A brown dog passes by the path of the park, he has a fast trot, a silver necklace with a green pendant, he has a happy face and his tongue out, you just watch him go by and that's it. He's just a dog, he's not yours, you don't make any judgement, you just watch the dog go by. That is a thought. Another dog will come, you will see it happen just the same, observe the thought as you observe the dog and his tongue out and his expression of being happy. You are the one who sees the dog, you are not the dog, you are not your thoughts. Soon you will know that this is a dog and he will bother you less and less when he passes by.

The mind is there to take care of you, so that you don't lose the feeling of taking care of yourself, and pending your body for pure survival. Never mind that anymore, you're perfectly safe. Let go, if you fall asleep, well you fell asleep and you needed it, that's worth it too. Just meditate however you feel comfortable, but meditate.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/como-lee … uu-de-erra

#50 2022-11-08 08:01:53

Brahman

Destruction of the Matrix and Manipulation of History - **No video**
https://swaruu.org/transcripts/destruct … y-no-video

Yazhi: Earth has experienced the rise of an advanced civilization, then it flourishes, decays and is destroyed over and over again in cycles of about 5000 to 10,000 years. The Earth is much older than they calculate and the human being too, I speak of the Lyrian being. Just as on Earth, on countless planets there are traces of civilizations of people with Lyrian morphology, long before the Great Expansion and before what happened on Lyra. Civilizations are born, grow and die, in an eternal cycle.

On Earth this varies from 5000 to 10,000 years, as I said, but on other planets it changes. You also lose track because time is not linear. The age, the when, if it was before or after what event is impossible to calculate, so it centers on the idea that I hold - that there was no formation of species such as humans, but that they have always been. However, it is difficult to understand something that has always been and eternal, without beginning or end, and, although it is a digression, I could talk about why on another occasion.

Here I must mention something else about the framework of all this, more so today when there is talk about global reset, mostly referring to the economy. Civilizations are constantly rising, flourishing and declining for many reasons. But this time, today, it is very intentional. Nothing stays static for long, but this time it is very artificial, under ideas and values against the world population.

The controllers though, (complex here), believe they are doing the right thing. They always destroy everything with catastrophes or simply by imposition of new paradigms or a new idea of how the world should be and function. You can see this in the destruction of historical buildings. It is attributed to other causes and it is true that there are, but the fact that those in power are guided to destroy buildings and other things that link people to their past is not just a coincidence.

An example of this is the game, false flag, against Notre Dame and its remodeling plans that does not include leaving it as it was but more modern, and with this altering the history books for generations to come. And this leads us to the fact that history books today are controlled lies with agendas. In fact, I dare say that everything is a lie, everything is manipulated.

Even if they are things that do not matter to them as something cultural, even there, there are agendas of control, of brainwashing, of guiding the people' s mentality. But as far as history is concerned, nothing happened as they tell you it did, and I am giving you another perspective here today, with non-human records of mine that I have corroborated and supplemented with what I have found on Earth, as it concerns Earth. With the little that is left there, that is why they burn books. From the conquerors of the new world through the Romans, Nazis, to today. I am giving you yet another perspective but still, there is no one past, there are multiple ones, like futures.

The problem, so to speak, of timelines is very real. It affects everything, leaving no single historical linearity, that's why so much debate as well. But it proves incomprehensible to most, as they only see time as an arrow. Besides the old axiom that history is written by the victors, only with that they can see that it is all garbage.

We have the added problem of data being lost for whatever reason, but mostly on purpose. The burning of the Library of Alexandria at Roman hands, of the Cabal, is one of the best examples of this. Although little do people know that the Romans, the Cabal of whatever epoch, know that knowledge is power.

I guarantee that at least most of the books and papyri from the Library of Alexandria and other places where they burned records over time, are today in the library of the Vatican. And they say they were burned so that no one will look for them. For example, they have no guarantee that there is a copy of something sensitive and if they destroy the copy they would be at a disadvantage. Of course they keep it, of course they burned books, records and papyri, but mostly they burned the copies.

Board footer