You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-18 15:09:28

okcs

Things the Swaruus have asked us to do

The Swaruus have been perhaps more dedicated than anyone in helping the people of Earth.
Swaruu has travelled into the future numerous times and have told us that we defeat the cabal on every timeline she
saw, but always at great cost in lives. They are on our side and have asked us to do a few things that we have not done.
Having seen the future, and wanting us to win, she is probably only giving us the most crucial assignements.
Unfortunately we have not done what she has asked us to do, but this thread is here to rectify that.

Cosmic Agency video 6 September 2021, titled "Starseeds - what should we do now and how should we be now,
conversation with Yazhi Swaruu":
10:40 Swaruu:"There are more than enough starseeds and people to turn things around, the problem is that they are 
all dispersed and not focused so they are only creating personal reality systems, and do not condense with others
into making another collective unconscious."
Gosia: "So you advise them to condense?"
Swaruu: "To get together to create something nice, letting aside their petty differences and concentrating on what
they all concur removing the problem that affects Earth now."
Gosia: "Like communities?"
Swaruu: "Yes, for example, real physical communities and also online communities...the only one you can believe in
all the way is yourselves, so slap out of that I can't mentality...think about what you can do as individuals and
as a collective...you don't know how big or small that which you can do may result...get together as I said, form
communities...and then you should start looking for other solutions regarding politial and social interactions
and governing systems or mechanisms because democracy does not work, you need holographic and it works well."

Cosmic Agency video 27 March 2022, titled "Holistic society - Questions for Athena"
"Basically people should just follow what makes them grow and what makes them happy. Their society will come out of that automatically."
"You could emulate a Holistic Society with councils too, yes. That in itself is already done on Earth in many places."
1:24:00 "A community only serves as an example to others, and yes, it is necessary...the real conclusive result
can only be given when it is at the planetary level. That's the challenge here. How to accomplish that on a
planetary level...The larger the group the better, ideally at the planetary level."

#2 2022-06-19 01:12:05

Kahi Harawira

Re: Things the Swaruus have asked us to do

Reporting in on such efforts.

I have found it rather difficult operating within a colonial transplanted legal system despite being immediately surrounded by a tribal system, which itself, is immersed within a larger one albeit a colonial one. But it does provide a layer of protection.

The majority of effort is put into the strengthening of this community bubble that at multiple levels creates its own autonomous decision-making. But most of all challenges. is the constant readjustment of dynamics that realigns it towards a global system, along the holostic lines recommended that we take.

The greatest difficulty experienced, is attempting to advocate this basic unit to all others although I find that doing so amongst other tribal minded to be a far better proposition, than those who have always seen that the only possible authority to which they can refer, comes from the colonial state.

By now it should be easy to recognize that we have been included under that European Christian Right of Discovery and Conquest that established by “force of arms” prevailing legal systems, applied by transplanted colonial parliaments, both here as it does in other countries.

Their attempt to “legally” eliminate us from their legal system so that they can pretend that we do not exist and with that, transferring the soil of our country along with all our lands and natural resources for the cheapest possible price by the payment of money to those who would take it, has failed. This strategy of theirs was identified, then rebutted.

I look to the Russia-China pivot as leading the planet towards multilateralism and a global federation. So far, the Western Outlaw Empire as the last empire on the planet, appears to be loosing its imperium. And like all empires in history, they're ready to sacrifice as many assets as necessary in the last battle and a bleeding animal, is always the most dangerous.

It wasn't that long ago that we lived entirely off the resources around us without depending on anyone else. The preservation of these natural resources that all comes from the lands and the seas around us, has been the prioritized as the most basic necessities for our own survival as a community. It works because we have kept colonial involvement at an absolute bare minimum.

Building other communities like ours has been tough, mainly because of colonial intrusion and control in their communities. It is an ongoing and endless war. It seems as if this has become a life-long responsibility just doing this, just as it has been for previous generations. An ongoing intergenerational struggle just to survive.

The region only meets once a year. And there are problems there too. Everything remains rather fluid here and nothing can be said to be fixed or set. Like the last generation, we are are also looking to the next upcoming generation to take over when we ourselves, leave this planet. Perhaps we might stick around to help out, perhaps not.

Last edited by Kahi Harawira (2022-06-19 01:21:03)

#3 2022-06-19 02:22:54

microvirus6

Thank you okcs!!! I have been feeling for a while now that we all need to get our shit together on this! We're all apparently such big fans of the Taygetans, they lay it all out for us, spending years of their lives, demonstrating in every way how dire the situation is, they say "OK, now get together and start building" and the vast majority of us  do nothing. In the past I tried starting threads about this, trying to start collaborating on the smallest and most basic of things, and they instantly devolved into petty one-upping and bullshit.

But, OK, end of rant. Maybe we are ready now.

Two things...

1. I really think in-person meetups would be helpful. Does anyone happen to live near Maryland USA?

2. We should start brainstorming practical steps. Here are a few off the top of my head...

-Creating actual self-sustaining commune(s)
-Creating a network of free community programs teaching people basic things like meditation, law of attraction
-Spreading the truth.. for instance, just learning that you are not a finite, material being is a big win for awakening and empowerment
-Organized protesting (I don't love this idea but there may be a place for it)

#4 2022-06-19 05:58:35

arkangel

I am sure there are a lot of people that would love to join a physical community but cannot because of financial reasons. For instance, if there were a visible community in my country that I could see was doing well and matched my values I would seriously think about joining. It just needs someone with capital to start such a place, buy some land and erect some buildings to get the ball rolling.

#5 2022-06-19 07:29:35

mitkobs

Is not they asked us, but only advise what we can do better.

#6 2022-06-19 10:01:04

Bigfeet_E

arkangel wrote:

I am sure there are a lot of people that would love to join a physical community but cannot because of financial reasons. For instance, if there were a visible community in my country that I could see was doing well and matched my values I would seriously think about joining. It just needs someone with capital to start such a place, buy some land and erect some buildings to get the ball rolling.

And that is why nothing of the sorts can happen, at least from where i stand.
Many of us are just isolated geographicly and financially to begin with.

Getting our 'shit' together begins individually and when that alone allready stands no chance, all dreams and factors that need such base are fantasy.
When allready established free society Taygetans say : "Our hands are tied and yr pretty much on yr own" , what can we say ...
I mean, i allready own nothing nor have any prospect of establishing independant roots in a sick environment. Something i allready knew 30 years ago.
Added to that my physicality holds me bound despite any angle i've tried to improve an uncurable condition lead to some relief, just enough in order to survive within the standards that are part of the environment here.

Don't have land, house, garden, transport, partner, and the list goes on. There are no likeminded groups that i know of. We're all bound in the 'system' that predated us from birth.  How does one brake free from that in a pragmatic sense as an individual ? What do you do when any seed for dream is allready muffled from the get go ? Be positive ... sure, but i can only row with the peddles that have.

My sense of freedom pretty much can only express itself in the stage of communication such as this forum. And come to the conclusion it is the same as always, do it your self with responsability. It's just that the ability is sabotaged from the get go, so ... i keep just peddling on in quasi solitude in the existing format that is availeble. All the grand dreams of 'new earth' are a nice story, just getting there to 'the promised land' seems still insurmountable. Do it for the future generations ... sure i'll help to the best of my ability, wich is comparable to a withering blade of grass on a cow's meadow.

I'm lucky to know some english or i wouldn't even be here on the forum. I sometimes speak if i can be of help, but look at the list of members who never communicate. They probably allready moved on or even died off. I don't want to sound bleak, yet i don't want to be blind to what balanced prospects that are in my grasp either. We tend to clamp to what we know that provides the lifeline, and to some degree i can not blame anyone to do so.

As far as i can see many are going to have to do within the possibilities of their existing society, wether we like it or not. The coming financial breakdown is at the door, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-06-19 10:02:53)

#7 2022-06-19 17:22:37

arkangel

Yep nearly all of us have major stuff in the way, money, family, isolation from other like-minded people. I mean I have 7 grandkids I couldn't leave them in favor of a like-minded community the other end of the country it would make me terribly unhappy and unfit for the community I want to be in.

There are to many barriers and we need help to get started.

#8 2022-06-19 19:44:51

microvirus6

I didn't mean to cast blame. I'm sorry.

Okcs- any ideas off the top of your head?

#9 2022-06-19 20:00:52

Well other thing is do we need a separate thread of state and city meet up times?  The problem you run into with get togethers is that you will inevitibly attract other untoward attention of other nefarious groups as well. 

The other option is to figure out an electronic group meeting of sorts to coordinate actual meat and greets.  You have to vet everyone basically as we are not psychic beings to any large degree we have to read facial, tone, language quirks to see if the meeting would be beneficial or not. 

The problem is the cabal is only too eager to get plants placed and the awakened and enlightened star seeds elminated.  Getting together in one spot makes it easier to eliminate their threats in one action.  Not saying to be fearful, just cautious.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#10 2022-06-19 20:08:07

microvirus6

Should we maybe start a discord? "The resistance" more or less? And, knoxville, yes I agree that's a concern long-term but I don't think at this point we're enough of a threat to garner any attention like that

#11 2022-06-19 20:23:44

okcs

microvirus6 wrote:

Okcs- any ideas off the top of your head?

I have been thinking about it since about March 2020, and I planned on buying land in southeast Oklahoma, either in Choctaw county, pushmataha county, or Mccurtain county. Land there is about $5000 per acre. I had the money to buy a 40 acre piece a year ago, but my investments have not done well the past year, so that plan is on hold. I was going to buy some land and subdivide it into 1 or 2 acre pieces. Looking on google earth, there are pieces of land where the owners have done that, but I have not called the county to see how much trouble it would be to subdivide. Generally in rural areas like that you can do what ever you want with your land, no problem.
I chose Oklahoma because it is a very red state, about 65% voted for Trump, it is a second amendment state, meaning the state has made statements that the right to keep and bear arms has not been infringed, and the 3 counties I mentioned are also second amendment counties. It is just easier if you are not surrounded by blue state idiots. 
https://sanctuarycounties.com/category/ … onal-maps/

Also keep in mind you need to be at least 50 miles upwind from nuclear power plants, and at least 100 miles downwind.
https://www.nrc.gov/reactors/operating/ … ctors.html

Then, of course, you need to be a long way from the big cities, and you need adequate rainfall, and you need good soil. Check acrevalue.com to check the soil quality. Look for an NCCPI rating of at least 50 out of 100.
https://www.acrevalue.com/

Ground water can sometimes be an issue, talk to the neighbors before purchasing to ensure you can drill an adequate well.

One reason why I am attracted to the south is I prefer the heat to the cold, and they have pecan trees along most creeks that drop their food every fall in October, November, and December, and no planting or weeding is required. The native Americans used to have wars over who got to live among the pecan groves.

Also, you need to find a place where the general area is at least 20% forested so you are close to firewood. We all see what is happening to the prices of fossil fuels.

I have some of the same issues that others here have, but I think we all see the writing on the wall with the worsening supply chain problems, increasing unemployment, and food processing facilities burning down. I am basically waiting until my investments go back up. Right now I have a comfortable job and there is still food in the store.

But even if we don't do anything right now, at least this thread lets others know that we see what is coming, and we know we will need to leave the cities in the near future. We are making our plans. I do occasionally look for land there on landwatch.com

Last edited by okcs (2022-06-20 03:42:51)

#12 2022-06-19 20:26:38

okcs

On the bright side, Swaruu advised us to be part of an online comunity, and this forum is an online community! So at least we are part way there.

#13 2022-06-19 20:58:37

arkangel

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Well other thing is do we need a separate thread of state and city meet up times?  The problem you run into with get togethers is that you will inevitibly attract other untoward attention of other nefarious groups as well. 

The other option is to figure out an electronic group meeting of sorts to coordinate actual meat and greets.  You have to vet everyone basically as we are not psychic beings to any large degree we have to read facial, tone, language quirks to see if the meeting would be beneficial or not. 

The problem is the cabal is only too eager to get plants placed and the awakened and enlightened star seeds elminated.  Getting together in one spot makes it easier to eliminate their threats in one action.  Not saying to be fearful, just cautious.

Not to be rude in any way but what can be achieved at a meet and greet that can not be talked about over the internet? Isn't it just another expense adding to city pollution and using unnecessary resources?

Although it would be nice to see people face to face I suppose but I do prefer my own company and dont feel the need to socialize at all big_smile

#14 2022-06-19 23:15:38

arkangel wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Not to be rude in any way but what can be achieved at a meet and greet that can not be talked about over the internet? Isn't it just another expense adding to city pollution and using unnecessary resources?

Although it would be nice to see people face to face I suppose but I do prefer my own company and dont feel the need to socialize at all big_smile

Some folks are better at in person communications.  Like me. 

Humans need a certain amount of social interaction.  Some do not.  Plus with AI emerging you need to find out who the bots and plants are.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#15 2022-06-20 12:49:01

So_free

Hello microvirus6. I live in the DMV and I like your suggestion about community outreach.

Like most people have commented, it would be difficult to leave friends and family behind to join a new community. Making changes right where we are, is a great start.

I recently took up Reiki and have noticed lots of people are hurting but carrying on bravely with their lives.

Count me in for meditation and energy healing. It could be set up along the lines of a free clinic and people can volunteer,  according to their talent. Thank you.

microvirus6 wrote:

Thank you okcs!!! I have been feeling for a while now that we all need to get our shit together on this! We're all apparently such big fans of the Taygetans, they lay it all out for us, spending years of their lives, demonstrating in every way how dire the situation is, they say "OK, now get together and start building" and the vast majority of us  do nothing. In the past I tried starting threads about this, trying to start collaborating on the smallest and most basic of things, and they instantly devolved into petty one-upping and bullshit.

But, OK, end of rant. Maybe we are ready now.

Two things...

1. I really think in-person meetups would be helpful. Does anyone happen to live near Maryland USA?

2. We should start brainstorming practical steps. Here are a few off the top of my head...

-Creating actual self-sustaining commune(s)
-Creating a network of free community programs teaching people basic things like meditation, law of attraction
-Spreading the truth.. for instance, just learning that you are not a finite, material being is a big win for awakening and empowerment
-Organized protesting (I don't love this idea but there may be a place for it)

#16 2022-06-20 21:44:46

microvirus6

So_free - awesome! Email me: mikethemaverick@gmail.com

Also, okcs and whoever else, maybe email me too just so we're in touch.. I've got some long term plans that will take a few years to get going, but building up a network of like-minded people is probably a good thing to start now. And if I can be of help in any of your projects in the meantime I will be glad to. On-the-ground community type help now, or in a couple years once I'm out of debt kicking in 20k for some more acreage or something.

(Idk if email is the best platform for this, if someone has a better idea I'm open to it)

#17 2022-06-20 22:00:13

WiggleRoom

microvirus6 wrote:

Should we maybe start a discord? "The resistance" more or less? And, knoxville, yes I agree that's a concern long-term but I don't think at this point we're enough of a threat to garner any attention like that

I love seeing this discussion. Yes. It has been occurring to me, strongly, that beyond networking of individuals, it may well be time to network existing communities. Starseeds are scattered around the globe, this is true. I would say the majority of them have had some contact, or are currently members of a local (to them) group (groups) that hold a frequency of ascension.

Of course, it helps if the "leader(s)" of these various groups are amenable to networking of "their" groups (their members could approach them). And having some online infrastructure to facilitate this networking is crucial, as long as that avenue is still open to us. I have skills to contribute to such an endeavor; I just am so 'over' working alone on consciousness-raising 'projects'.

Might be easier to establish an online "hub" with digital pecan trees, than a 3D one, right?.

By networking established groups, we have safety in numbers, and cabal a**holes (including the ones reading this forum), have no real clue on how to contain this capacity for change, which arises from the creative imagination of networked groups. They also have no real means to stop the networking of networks, once it is a 'thing.'

What needs to be developed is a holistic method of networking, which eases its members into a collective consciousness of ascension and unity, for establishment of a Gaia-based mind-memory complex

In April, 1953, age 6, I drew the female space cadet in my profile pic. It evokes an image of Athena Swaruu (see video thumbnail: Human History Lies-Part 2—2022). I drew Tiamat exploding, Reptilian control grid, Saturn worship, underground DUMBs, plus spaceship designs, delta wing aircraft, flying saucers & ETs communicating telepathically with a group of earthlings. I still have these drawings.

#18 2022-06-21 20:07:10

mose

Blessed Love,

This thread is irie!

Creating an online community is an awesome idea...

Of course we should not worry about the 'system'...

Ideas about disposing the system can be supplied; for example, we can share knew economic systems which are based on 'Mother Economies'...

We can share new free energy systems which are key to Mother economy. Free energy solutions are not compatible with the present economic paradigm thats why nation-state institutions suppress them--they will create 'chaos' if elaborate Environmental/Social Impact Assessment is not carried out diligently for mitigation purposes and damage control over present formal institutions and global culture. As of now, i am not sure which nation-state has been able conduct thoroughly assessment and propose 'buffer solutions'; as it is nearly impossible to do so. New social structures and organization are going to be inevitable and old economic/business system are going to crumble. Many nation-states are aware of the realities and presence of unusual energy devices--it is just, intelligence (energy) departments; 'do the needful' to the advantage of 'deep state' elites.

And speaking of Intelligence and intelligence communities, all intelligence crafts of the present  world are lame, corruptible and compromised. The Swaruus in this website have shared extended and interesting facets of 'intelligence' practices--the one which are compatible with an interstellar civilizations... While our prevalent entry level intelligence practices, as of now and for exo-politics is remote viewing; time traveling is in actual fact the next level 'detective' platform. When we step into the art of intelligence gathering through time traveling it is imperative to learn a 'new language'--the language of the angels... Such is going to be a very fascinating vista combining militancy and diplomatic repertoires. And it is exactly, what Yazhi and 'Sand Clock' is all about... Whereby the essentials are practical lessons and knowing on how you enter or exit one life with composure, dignity and tactics...

Of course, with fear of death and general limited consciousness no earthly intelligence department is prepared for what 'time travellers' of Yazhi's caliber and squad put up in terms of their career and dedication... But we can instruct one another on how the same thing can be done here and it is quite indispensable.

So lets dare to start somewhere...

Oneness

Last edited by mose (2022-06-25 13:44:57)

#19 2022-06-23 04:14:47

okcs

Swaruu: "get together as I said, form communities...and then you should start looking for other solutions regarding political and social interactions and governing systems or mechanisms because democracy does not work, you need holographic and it works well."

Why does democracy not work?

During the American Revolutionary War of 1776, progress was made in terms of government. Americans went from a monarchy to a democracy. That was an improvement, but eventually, after years of struggle against the first and second banks of the US, the third bank of the US, the Federal Reserve Bank, was established, and the controllers finally ruled unopposed in the US. Unfortunately, today they control virtually the entire USA government, and corporate structure and so, in the end, the difference between a monarchy and a democracy may not be so big.

Government of the people, by the people, and for the people does not exist in our world today because the success of a political candidate is largely determined by the amount and type of press coverage they get, in addition to how much money they have access to, and of course, there is the issue of counting the votes. Such a system allows the puppets of the controllers to rule in perpetuity because they control the money and the press.

So what are other solutions?

#20 2022-06-23 09:21:31

mose

Swaruu is darn right...

There are already solutions within us; it is better to explore the implications of that counsel...

Democracy is indeed a sham--in a long run.

We have got to know we are living in unenlightened republics/societies...

A truly enlighten societies will outpicture a different overall life outlook...

For example, beyond democracy is  the whole a new era of technocratic and meritocratic institutions.

Living in holographic societies, may mean to us, deriving organization and institutions which mimics the ways of nature...

Therefore we can envision a kind of economy which, lets say, cater of business units which grow, divide and cease to be.

The quest for unlimited growth/profits is a lie...

Profits, in auspicious organization of business was supposed to make sure entity enterprises will keep on dividing--and a certain auspicious fashion, and thus create more opportunities for work and social organization.

Right now, we tend to ignore 'time' implications in our business conceptions; limiting it to business cycles and fiscal planning--but when we consider a kind of economy which auspicious to nature--time is the great agent of acceleration and stabilization of growth patterns.

So the new mother economies is going integrate 'TIME' as agent of 'neutrality'--Grounding of unstable and stable elements of business dynamics.

When Mother Economy is in place, it is actually going to be 'Socio-entrepreneurship Synthesis'... A kind of entrepreneurship which self contains the implications of business success and socio progress as one.

Hereby is an alternative description on SES:

SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP SYNTHESIS (SES)

Abstract:

Within the context of designed enterprise – new synthesis of economic fabric; the two parts, one of working individuals and the other of supervising team come together and complement one another in the common objective of production and marketing while ensuring steady performance as outlined by a well understood and open plan of which both parties will abide by.

Supervising team is a network of planning and directing individuals who are also the principal investors of the whole project. They have responsibility of making sure that every crucial detail of plan is collectively understood and respected. The whole plan must be versatile and open for practical amendment if necessity occurs. A worker can make a choice in her/his routine if deemed appropriate as s/he has a chance to improve production value so as to increase her/his share of surplus.

The team and workers are both entrepreneurs in the sense that each one has a share of contribution in the whole enterprise. For investors say; with the capital, plan and providing a working opportunity, it is to put a talent in the hands of others with skills and ability to work. And they (workers) in turn will multiply the talents and bring back the surplus which will be divided fairly well among the team members and workers.

All of that is to reflect a kind of economy which is dynamic and alive and hence proposing a paradigm shift regarding economic ways and pragmatic world solution for economic crisis and individuals' performance.

Scenario

In synthesis mode of functioning, the whole thing regarding Management is a segment constituting of Visionary Entrepreneurs/Patrons who oversee the lifelong progression of the entire Enterprise.

Contrary to prospective ever growing 'growth' of investment; each and every proposed enterprise must have a definitive life span--which shall be determined to balance the potential 'pace of work' and prospective 'returns' to ensure a 'doubled amount of income' in comparison to initial cost amount of investment. But throughout the running of enterprise, beginning with the run up tests dubbed 'Pilot Plan' which shall be used to calibrate the entire course path of production, the workers will earn per each unit completion-- of the things they produce. And they shall deduct 2/3 of total earning per produce; this is beside the split for 'return on investment' and 'other running cost' in ratios 0f 1:2; All done in a certain format in which, by the end of project Total cumulative earning of Patrons equals that of Workers--but having doubled in the scales of Patrons... That's why the Patrons will have to ensure the project has to run from the start point, up into its prospecting ending--whereby they shall reap the benefits in FULL.

And the whole setup is proved to be a WIN WIN endeavor.

A special ratio of 'Patrons' vs 'Workers' paves a way for the magical rationale of the whole joint effort-- which shall result on uncompromising dignity of all individuals, joy in work and eventually; realization of happiness when each and everyone of individuals reap the full benefits of their direct involvement to enhance productivity...

Core Characteristics:

Founded on 7 Key Principles which defines the core essences of

(1) Harmonious Mutualism between Management and Workers integrated to form a single entity

(2) Individualism

(3) Liberty

(4) Integral core drive of the Pursuit of Happiness

(5) Work     as activity towards  enhancing and achieving the desired quality of Life through utilization of available resources to be found at     vicinity and developed skills of Workers and Patrons

(6) Organismic growth and Multiplication of Entity Enterprises

(7) Organic goal of Prosperity for All

Mode Operand:

Special Ratios to guide all proportions from the number of Managers vs Workers to Surplus Dividends (SD); Surplus Dividends: Workers vs Investors—this happens at the 'upper side'. At the 'lower side'--Internal Capital Return (ICR); Internal Capital Return: cumulative returns on investment vs. Running Costs (RC); Running Costs: Raw/Processed material Input/cost of acquiring materials vs. Other Indirect inputs (OII); Other Indirect Inputs: Depreciative values vs. Energy/Water values (EW). Combining the upper and lower side values provide indication for a Figurative Price (FP) of any produce or service provided by SES enterprise.

Introducing Proportions of Thirds to iterate the three primordial elements of the Universal Activity; ascribing to the nature of 'action', 'inaction' and 'neutrality'.

Projective money value of produce to be determined intrinsically; and be preserved by new monetary activity which shall ensure redefined economy—transcending the present paradigm and introducing the new 'Mother Economy'. There is going to be a synthetic value of labor too; which all together will define the value of investment and the prospective returns within the entire duration of production life span.

Redefining Monetary affairs by instituting functioning Entities as 'Living Banks' rendering the present Financial order as obsolete and dysfunctional; a certain form banking is to be reinstated as the new entities in synthesis mode begin to sprout and gain grounds in the society. Pragmatic displacing of the present unsustainable Economic Mode and usher a new mode of 'incorporation' viz. social entrepreneurship Synthesis. This mode of 'incorporation' is nothing but the open system of functioning economies consisting of chains and network of autonomous yet cooperative unit enterprises saving the higher purpose to cater the society in all its needs in manufacturing, building construction and offering daily services to the society.

Integrating TIME as agent of neutrality and grounding for all enterprises in an unprecedented way; which pushes the society to understand the phenomena of 'production cycles' and the predetermined courses of  production to only suite a well defined pattern in social welfare—be it in micro or macro structures. Amending the present paradigm of profit oriented constraints-- which has the tendency of disregarding organic sustainability of the whole  social prosperity and sacrificing it into  monetary sums referring to  'economic value' or typical analysis which don't really have grounds except for serving  addition and subtraction in the balance sheets followed by politics of gimmicks in corporation, government and states.

Introducing the spatial concept in economy in which it shall acquire heights of activity, breadth of passivity and length of neutrality in time-bounds. In order for this to be realized the mathematics behind all economies must integrate within them all four principal arithmetic operations viz. Addition, subtraction, multiplication and divisions—in a certain manner in which there is no 'profit and loss', only acceleration or retardation along the lines of expansions in industrial tapestry.

Peculiarities:

When Social entrepreneurship Synthesis is in effect, that which is usually understood as 'Market' appears to be well tapped path of basic social needs; which shall also reflect  meeting the 'quantity' and 'quality' of the unique demand for products or services through social entrepreneurship synthesis enterprises. It is needless to produce that which is not priorly needed or undergoing guess work, fancy innovations, pompous strategies just to craze audiences as it is prevalent in present market economy. In as much as possible, all new products must meet a certain expected benefits to end users or consumer; alienating the present capitalistic ailment of wasteful advertising just to achieve 'a lion's share' in capitalistic dominion.

SES is conceived and designed to bring principle into the whole economic activity and restore a certain rhythmic order toward the formation and cessation of social enterprises; something in which the present economic order lacks and is left to  state bureaucrats to oversee regulatory bodies only when social crisis are at nigh.  Free Market economy is fallacious paradigm; spurious and unscrupulous at one end,  purported by rogue statesmen in the world today.

During operation of all SES, a certain cumulative amount of money is grounded away from the ongoing 'active' side of economy and this sum is to be 'poured' into the active economy in certain 'Pulses' which denote beginning and end of enterprise cycles. These pulses of  'full capital/money blossoms' constitute an intrinsic property tied to investment benefits of Patrons. And it is a complementary role play to 'day to day' small blossoms of working individuals whose rudimentary earnings essentially feed the other SES functioning in the society—making the extrinsic role of other Patrons. The curious phenomena to be anticipated then is in those 'boom peaks' and availability of new gestated seeds for SES to initiate a 'chain reaction' of industrial expansions.

Each individual within the enterprise must be fully aware of all which is going on regarding the position and direction of the joint effort; it is the information age that we currently reigning; there is absolutely no need for secrecy and manipulations of other people's will. A certain kind of education is a must for each and everyone to embark the path of conscious living. That education has to illuminate what 'Liberty' is; so that 'Justice' shall be implied in due course. These two are feminine attribute of the entire creation as it is symbolized by the 'Lady Justice'. If this is invoked in each and everybody, there is going to be a 'decent War' of the sword-- for what is true and that which is not—thus empower someone into the heights of knowledge and understanding of all. Individuals have to be accommodated along their path of learning for without it there is no meaning to life except for primordial ignorance. For piercing the veils of what is true that which is not is the eternally play in which man is endowed with immense blessing in disguise.

Deductive sums out of cumulative Sales' return of produces are organized in the fashion of packages. These packages are cascaded in unit extension comprising of 'dual elements' in the form of 'Proportion of Thirds'; from observations of Rodin Maths, 'Nine' is the number to fashion three-fold nature in 'Two'. That Two is to be subjected apparently into the ever final ‘One’; all that to be hooked up into 'unstable' like string nodes of events that seek to realignment with ‘One’. This constitutes the kernel of the whole synthesis.

SES automatically realigns with and calls for diametrical opposite enterprise, of again, in nature of efforts to nurture the realm of all SES within the society. Within this, a kind of order-fashioning my cater the need to reinvent the whole new Tax scheme and Policies to maintain the genuine need and consensus for blossoming economies—again following the same mystic of the Proportions of Thirds; to spread the 'infra Structure' of commerce and communications. Just as the truth being that under a certain mysterious harmony, each and every universal organic entity revolves around the other in an unceasing manner; SES being organic in nature shall stir many things to pattern themselves into a certain order. If everything will resonate with SES, a NEW WORLD ORDER is going to ensure--the ultimate dream of ‘enlightenment’ thinkers and the pursuer of the hidden course of all things; materialistic-cum-mystic scientists will finally get it too. But for scientists more is coming after this...

SES gets along perfectly well with such factors which may hamper abruptly the 'economic values' of assets and other means of production such as the case of sudden enormous availability of energy; and also it can go even with 'elasticity' of economies when water is a valued commodity within the economic scheme—in as much as water is available within the society people are likely to use it in an extra way regardless of how much it costs for state plants to clean water processions at a time. For these two can tamper the integrity of any economic body. SES can outperform these peculiarities because it maintains the values of water and energy at the furthest point possible within the chain of stringed packages. Ultimately it will suite all in them days in which there is going to be abundance of energy and water—that’s when even one package representing water/energy can systematically be neglected. Right now centralized energy grids and water supply may have consistence in determining the daily industrial and living services; but as soon as the people of the world will push to ratify the use of free energy devices and alternative technologies SES is inevitable.

A certain form of 'feedback' mechanism can be deduced in order to maneuver or adapt foreign market segment by 'partial absorbing' the acquisition of processed materials from alien economic mode such as the present one. This can be done over a certain period in which the internal strength of SES entity can be preserved and maintained. This can be achieved by trickling down the surplus to cover acquisition of input material and costs. When several SES entities come to existence, the fundamental rules of conduct for SES can be engaged. If this case of mounting amongst the present 'intrinsically unbalanced masculine economy' is to be avoided, SES' should make sure they start to anchor themselves in a place in which availability of core resources is not deviating; and complementary entities can be formed to serve and integrated functioning at close proximity.

Further development of SES shall yield the extend work of 'Clusters of Functioning'. And this may come with significant environmental impact. In fact there is a pending new era of aerial communication which shall finally consummate SES and rapidly propelling the human welfare into the 'New Golden Age and dawn' of global prosperity. When that comes, the 'concrete jungles' will systematically dwindle away and man shall begin to create complex underground facilities for industrial purposes while preserving the upper landscape of the globe for living and enjoying the nature... It will be a worthy challenge for many scientists and engineers to locate suitable places for underground bases and work as bees underground; only to hold sacred the upper crust of the Earth. Until those days man at present has to face challenges of migration into virginal lands and experiment with various kind of scientific communal life in SES mode.

The use of money as the medium of exchange is still viable for a longer period in man's economic endeavor until those days in which man shall have full advancement into highly automated industry utilizing semi intelligent machinery and created life forms which can yield wonders of creation. That shall be the age towards Space explorations in extremely evolved way. Therefore there is a need to innovate a new kind of banking which reverberate with SES. That banking system can be regional yet serve beyond 'borders'. It shall not be the like of present banking systems, central banks and the like of 'fiscal policies'. It shall only serve the clusters of SES within the integral society which have the sense of autonomy. Its core function shall be to preserve the 'grounded capital' due to operating SES enterprises and guide the commencement and dissolution of SES entities by facilitating the complementary function of 'Industrial capital reserve bank' and 'Micro-finance banks'. For all day to day transactions is the task of micro-finance banks which prescribe the 'unit' values of small business; which eventually predefine the integrated units of SES enterprises. For the smaller businesses always have to revolve around the bigger ones—but in Mother economy, the bigger one have to 'breath in and out' in order to substantiate the lesser forms. This mode shall prove the atomicity of Mother Economy in which the intrinsic elements of the likeness of the 'electron', 'proton' and 'neutron' can be traced.

Many things shall come to be vivid with principled and ordered economies—it shall be noted that under certain known cycles of time--a year for example, it is important for each and every member of the society to engage alternatively in both enterprises which have nature of service or production. Auspicious division of time follows the harmonious proportions of thirds again. Some may find themselves being predominantly in one side but that does not mean they should not know the other nature... Thus there will come better days in which man will recognize the Economy is the complex function consisting of real and imaginary part like the two wings of the dove. It is very healthy for everyone to voluntarily harmonize her/his pursuit in both sides, for doing that one will acquire more intelligence and meaning to the whole life. Present order rarely understand what this means in their ill chase of careers and goals while forgetting Pursuit of Happiness comes with intrinsic drives within the Individual which makes the joy of man to be conditional as per her/his own psychic imposition.  With the right balance and understanding man may learn to find joy in small things in as much as he can find such in big things. Happiness is the culmination of Joy... Joy is the fountaining sense of delight towards accomplishment. Succumbing to the so called 'community involvement' and welfare development is the characteristic of today's society which lacks wisdom to harmonize the concept of work and service to mend the adverse economic toil. Neither do the politicians nor scholars of today figure out the key to wisdom. All of them have to undergo soul searching lessons 101--'Liberty', if they are to lead truly... The imagery side of economy may categorically involve the same setup but it is the 'service' which results out of it. For even for the service enterprise to exist, it shall require the produce of SES in production Mode, lastly it comes to be--the integral acquisitions must be maintained and discarded to denote the unit cycles of basic functioning... It is the initial value of investment which determine the pace and life span of enterprise.

SES virtually promises the capacity of all members of the society to work and find their place in economic systems. But it shall come be found that not all the people prefer to work all the time. At least I/3 of people may prefer to work at a time. But there is nothing wrong with it. 'Non-working' gives meaning to 'Working' and that too has to be accommodated in human welfare. For there is close relationship between 'working', 'non-working' and 'indifference' to both as in the three elements of universal activity.

The prominent area of economy which is the cornerstone of functioning economy is that arena of building construction and land development. These two principal enterprises can mobilize any sensible person into the range of activities just for the sake of creating good livelihood. Just like the fact with constructions and infra structure building is always figurative economic strategy to boost the stagnating economy; such plans of likeness to offering stimulant packages for micro enterprises is not really a long time avail to ameliorate economic dynamism. Cycles of building construction can be fundamental wave pattern of all lesser cycles of enterprises in any given community. Having this arrangement will ground SES and redefine the core need of humanity which is shelter—not army defense or terror  counter measures and all political mumble jumbo. It is no accident that in America one social enterprise  that fell prone to collapsing of economic integrity was related to financial schemes for housing and homes. It is Absolutely Ridiculous that in present paradigm, capital acquisitions stand ahead of even the proper break for the society to find peace from stress of 'working' to pay 'rent' and 'bills' for PTB conglomerations.  That is then to say, there is inherent incentive for reviving into the healthy economy if people shall begin to see developing new lands and infra structures within the new context of economy can actually bestow to them a break they need... ushering the new beginning. Longing for a piece of cake within 'Metropolitan Economies' is a curse which; in order for many to break away from its enticement, they ought to soul search well enough. All the present economic system needs be revamped systematically... it can be a gradual and silent breaking with the past yokes of 'capitalistic infer mentality' to create a room for the new lands of freedom and liberty through SES methodologies.

SES is the 'WORD' factor in boundless womb of 'Mother Economy'; thus the beginning and the ends are not 'enemies' of forming entities; rather through that duality, regeneration is the key for 'figurative sustenance'. Special ratio of Patrons vs. Workers, a prominent feature in extrinsic organization pattern, tend to maintain that more people must be recruited into blooming SES enterprises—in organic units, without concerns of cutting employment in order to fixate profit margins. The 'word' implies the seed template/matrix for the all manifested SES enterprises which shall have to reign as inalienable principality; for SES’ are seed order of 'Trinity' which is the principality of the Universal activity. Just as it is; Intelligence is an inherent property to the entire cosmos, a 'subtle breath' and 'order seed' animate each and everything in this universe prescribing 'cycles of Life' and 'intelligent-able activities'. Living in a living world, all of us find ourselves to be exacted by 'inalienable' influence to march with days and seasons--which makes our 'times'; and also catalyzes all of us to learn and 'grow' in our consciousness. Learning too comes in packages of form--when eventually; man comes to comprehend the secret of 'Trinity'. Each learning impregnate one for other vaster learning... Making the only thing which matters in life are the joys of life through learning and Enlightenment.

Mother Economy is a spatial phenomenon. It is similar to the unbounded function of Love. Until today, men do not figure out what love is because they tend to identify themselves with 'sectional' part of it-- as the 'pulls' and 'attractions' of the opposite genders/duality. Love has intrinsic 'Trinity' and not duality is it is apparently perceived. It is close to creating and preserving yet subtly balancing intrinsically elements within itself which can also be organic capsules of 'Trinity'--microscopically and macroscopically. That is the way the universe stands as fractal and holographic in all its inherent dimensions or densities. Love is the boundless womb as it is with the Heaven which hosts the Stars and Planets yet when such vast emptiness comes to contact with the form; the Mother principal takes care of all forms; providing the form with 'forces' to organize the infinity existence of 'spherical dots' and 'strings' of the material existence. That loves it ever sufficient to itself... ever inexhaustible to animate the 'Law of One'.

The mystic inclination of SES finds the same ground with the perception of the seers way back even into the days of antiquity. In Greece for example, it was the contention of Aristotle that the world at large can be comprehended by empirical determination to study 'visible' and tangible things--which has been a benchmark for a scientific analysis, yet at the same time back then; it stood against the 'unfounded' supposition of Plato who was proposing that--it is the Heaven which governs everything in its subtleness. It was a classic dichotomy in the pursuit of Knowledge and Wisdom; nevertheless both of them were partially correct. Aristotle went on to compose a collection of literary works which came to be compiled as 'The Organon' which of course stressed on methodologies of logic and validity of the proposed statement—syllogism; but the works of Plato, just like in the case of Socrates; had secretly drawn many thinkers who were not satisfied with rational objectivity and its futileness to yield higher 'aestheticism' and romanticism in knowledge and wisdom. Even when Sir Francis Bacon came along with his novel conception of the 'Inductive' methodology in acquiring the knowledge of things; in effort to abhor prejudice in many early scientists who took heavy pursuit on magical alchemy; still Bacon did not hit the core essence of knowledge and wisdom. Of course he did a remarkable service by channeling early scientists into the path of experimental science—he simply introduced a 2D orientation capability in scientific observers-- in contrast to 1D capability of Aristotle. Indeed it was revolutionary step, thats why-- it is no wonder he later compiled his work into a single title 'Novum Organum'--the New Organum. One man from Russia, P.D Ouspensky was dissatisfied with both literary works of Aristotle and Bacon. Having traveled to the East and apprehended many extra ordinary phenomenas with mystic people; he resorted into writing such a work which shall include the 'Extraordinary' dimension of Life. Using higher dimensional Mathematical preponderance of Kant, which were popular at his time, P.D Ouspensky wanted to establish the meeting of Mathematics and Consciousness in metaphysical ways. P.D Ouspensky produced the famous 'Tertium Organum', a marvelous work which tried boldly to couple science with mysticism. At the climax of his assertion, P.D Ouspenky was not deterred to even mention  'Christ' as the hyper dimensional realm of all physicality. Unveiling the metaphysical implication of the Christ factor. P.D Ouspenky hazily tied up the understanding of 'Christ Nature'--the work that, I, the writer, feel compelled to consummate. From the certain saying of mystic apostle Paul, P.D Ouspensky audaciously cited the passage which is worth to quote here again:

"And swear . . . THAT THERE SHOULD BE TIME NO LONGER."

REVELATIONS, X. 6

"That ye, being rooted and grounded in love may be able to COMPREHEND with all saints

what is the BREADTH AND LENGTH AND DEPTH AND HEIGHT."

Paul the Apostle

THE EPISTLE TO THE EPHESIANS, III. 18

The mystery of Time and Love, was one way of P.D Ouspensky to propound and epitomize the mystery of Christ.

It is my essential understanding and comprehension: that which is referred as Christ in that sense of Paul is the 'Universal Love'. Being grounded in Love as mystic Paul suppose is the gnosis which reveals the spatial nature of such love—if he could be living today Paul, would probably speaks it terms of fractal worlds and the universal hologram. It is no accident that the word Hologram descends from literal translation 'Whole writing' in Greek. Yes it is related to light; and yet also the order of light emanation to support 3D projections.  Suffice to say, all that Paul wanted to hint was probably the fact of Love being Spatial, having 'Three dimensional Nature'. If man has to comprehend this, s/he has to find the keys for the ‘extraordinary illumination' which will elevate him into a new potent man—so as it is with the essential message of Paul; becoming the 'New Man'. P.D Ouspensky couldn't figure out the riddle of 'time' as he was not perceptive enough of 'Trinity'. Should he have been stepped into this direction, his whole work was to be revised and rewritten anew to cover the nature of all revolutions and evolution of intelligent-able things, psyche and archetypes of all 'singular psyched' entities in the primordial of light of conscious awareness. Finally he could had even proposed the ways of healing for all occasional ills in organic entities. Thus it has been my interest to culminate this quest of creating instrumentations of learning—Organums, by writing yet other Organum for the 21st century. SES is the result of such efforts.

Mother economy is the imminent predecessor of practical anarchism. Just like Paul again had a prognosis for advent Christ restoration in human society someday ahead of his time. For ages humanity has sorted instituted modes of political functioning as lacking.  No man has ever come up with adequate knowledge suitable for human organization which shall vivify peace, harmony and sustenance in general social consensus. In as much enlightenment thinkers had conceived the notion of 'Liberty'; so much was not pondered substantially.  Origins of the depictions of 'Lady Justice' might be somewhere in Egypt where there was mystic and secular traditions of the 'Law of Ma'at', for there was a time it stood for 'Truth', Justice and Order within the society and it was deified. Statue of liberty is likely to be the derivative of 'Libertas', the Roman goddess of Freedom in ancient Rome. The 'Torch' and 'Tabula Ansata' is the old fashioned way of denoting 'knowledge' which restore order by balance; and the light of consciousness represented by torch. It may appear strange that some men of the past happened to know the feminine nature of creative dynamism; Such is similar to the conception of SES in the economies of Love. Christ is Love—Love Divine; nevertheless it has to be gotten in the new light. Love and Word impregnate all to bestow a sense of Order, Balance/Justice and power to generate ALL in that fashion which manifest itself again and again; in the manner of rhythms as well—which is the Truth. Justifying the Christ implication of being  A Way, Life and TRUTH. When this finally penetrates the psyche of humanity—they will drop their old ways and embrace new identities as individuals who are ever guided from the within; yet to ever find harmony within the explicit order as well. Enlightenment implies living in the light of Truth thus meeting the uninterrupted sustenance of all and everything within the 'Word-Fashioning'. Thus in the coming days government orders will find their systematic displacement and exit; a new sense of governance shall ensure in which feminine characteristics will take charge predominantly. Again a ratio of 2:1 in gender occupations will hit the resonance of instituted order... A complementary role shall be played by Education streams which shall be male in characteristic by ratio 2:1 in gender occupations.

Social Entrepreneurship Synthesis is the evolutionary step in human development; moving beyond fallacies and dogmas within the prevalent institutions of men and women; Enlivening human social welfare into such order that even the most trying 'Third Way' policies would not attain to the goal. Being beyond the debated dichotomies of capitalism and socialism, still garner it worthiness to be dubbed the 'Social Entrepreneurship Synthesis, A 21st century Organum on the Third Way'--a solution surpassing the opposite extremes of 'sectional' percept-ability of present masses.; Instrumentation for the 21st century--a road way to the grand epiphany of the 'Golden Age'.

Last edited by mose (2022-06-23 09:26:53)

#21 2022-06-23 09:44:56

mitkobs

Democracy is a myth, never applied and never happened. Communism is a myth, never applied and never happened.

The real order of society in all countries of the world is feudalism masked as democracy(or other ism). Feudalism because those who have money(capital) have the power and they really make the laws and regulations in society.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-23 09:47:14)

#22 2022-06-23 12:08:31

mitkobs

The problem with every order of society is the level of vibration of the people. I can tell you that democracy will work fine with people like Taygetans and communism will work the best way with them, even feudalism will become fair. Naturally all orders of isms will blossom in holistic society with the right kind of people.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-23 12:09:10)

#23 2022-06-23 12:41:24

Robert369

okcs wrote:

Why does democracy not work?

Any kind of pyramidal structure in which people delegate their power to someone else is easily infiltrated, taken over and turned against the people in an attempt to keep the power.

This is why the Regressives introduced/enforced these systems on our planet (but also elsewhere), so that the deceptive system setup in theory looks and sounds like a nice way to live in freedom while practically it is an enslavement system that aggregates all power and wealth in the hands of a self-declared elite.

In a holistic systems nobody is passing away the own sovereignty, but instead cooperation with others is voluntarily and topic-based.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#24 2022-06-23 14:39:05

mose

Blessed Love

Mother Economy is a spatial phenomenon. It is similar to the unbounded function of Love. Until today, men do not figure out what love is because they tend to identify themselves with 'sectional' part of it-- as the 'pulls' and 'attractions' of the opposite genders/duality. Love has intrinsic 'Trinity' and not duality is it is apparently perceived. It is close to creating and preserving yet subtly balancing intrinsically elements within itself which can also be organic capsules of 'Trinity'--microscopically and macroscopically. That is the way the universe stands as fractal and holographic in all its inherent dimensions or densities. Love is the boundless womb as it is with the Heaven which hosts the Stars and Planets yet when such vast emptiness comes to contact with the form; the Mother principal takes care of all forms; providing the form with 'forces' to organize the infinity existence of 'spherical dots' and 'strings' of the material existence. That loves it ever sufficient to itself... ever inexhaustible to animate the 'Law of One'.

How can we come into the economic horizons which have the BREADTH AND LENGTH AND DEPTH AND HEIGHT(Which is, BTW, actually the CUBE of manifestations)... RODIN MATHS... 3,6,9(Ethereal) and 1,2,4,5,7(Material)

It is my essential understanding and comprehension: that which is referred as Christ in that sense of Paul is the 'Universal Love'. Being grounded in Love as mystic Paul supposes is the gnosis which reveals the spatial nature of such love—if he could be living today Paul, would probably speaks it terms of fractal worlds and the universal hologram. It is no accident that the word Hologram descends from literal translation 'Whole writing' in Greek. Yes it is related to light; and yet also the order of light emanation to support 3D projections.  Suffice to say, all that Paul wanted to hint was probably the fact of Love being Spatial, having 'Three dimensional Nature'. If man has to comprehend this, s/he has to find the keys for the ‘extraordinary illumination' which will elevate him into a new potent man—so as it is with the essential message of Paul; becoming the 'New Man'. P.D Ouspensky couldn't figure out the riddle of 'time' as he was not perceptive enough of 'Trinity'. Should he have been stepped into this direction, his whole work was to be revised and rewritten anew to cover the nature of all revolutions and evolution of intelligent-able things, psyche and archetypes of all 'singular psyched' entities in the primordial of light of conscious awareness. Finally he could had even proposed the ways of healing for all occasional ills in organic entities. Thus it has been my interest to culminate this quest of creating instrumentation of learning—Organums, by writing yet other Organum for the 21st century. SES is the result of such efforts.

So one and one can explore how Rodin Maths can be used to articulate the Mother Economy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QnArZ2 … sp=sharing

#25 2022-06-23 17:48:05

Scott Summers

mitkobs wrote:

The problem with every order of society is the level of vibration of the people. I can tell you that democracy will work fine with people like Taygetans and communism will work the best way with them, even feudalism will become fair. Naturally all orders of isms will blossom in holistic society with the right kind of people.

I couldn’t agree more with this.

I remember Arsene Wenger (Former Arsenal Football Manager) saying “it doesn’t matter what formation (4-4-2, 3-5-2, etc.) you use on the field. It is the players that make the formation work.”

Board footer