You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-21 12:44:59

BirgOslo

To Aneeka of Temmer

I recently shared a link to a book from Jean Maximilien de la Croix de Lafayette wich title is: The return of the Anunaki in 2022. I made my homework about the author and I found it very interesting. I shared this to Gosia, hoping she may share it with you, but It seems not to be a priority, I don't blame, she is very occupied with the divulgation mission. This message will reach you, if you really are out there, and you really are who you say you are. I really hope so, and really want to believe that. For that reason I think this is so important.
I sense deep inside not just this information is needed to be shared and analyzed, I said I made my homework, and i did: I crossed it not in linear thinking, if you analyze it from the perspective of sand clock: is very interesting. Fatima mysteries, the third one, St. Malaquais, even the book of revelations, this people left some clues behind. I meditated long about this issue, and I sense a strong level of possibilities. Here is a link you may found the book. But something tells me you already know.
Greetings.
BirgOslo.
LoboGris.
Gray wolf.
https://es.1lib.mx/g/Maximillien%20de%20Lafayette%20[de%20Lafayette

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2022-06-22 05:37:47

BirgOslo

Re: To Aneeka of Temmer

Brahman wrote:

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/track?ur … pageNum=32

Lol. What's your numbers? "Will you be there when the Anunnaki return to Earth? Find out!"

Yes I noted that, it is a very easy riddle, but if you think about it it's very sarcastic also, reading it 'between lines' off course.

#3 2022-06-23 07:36:48

BirgOslo

I'd like to know what the T team and Swaruus think about this information.
Right now the cabal is very frightened, some signs has come, like music videos like the one with Gueta, Black eyed peas and Shakira. The US Congress UFO panel, Japan's UFO sightings manual, etc. I personally think that is not a bad idea whatsoever, not ideal one but not so bad at all. I am not afraid. I want to go home, I am prepared, because I know I will. One way or another.I am tired. The possibilities of this happen is 50, 50, I think. It's probably another mind control experiment due the background of Lafayette, but some information he realesed is very accurate. We' ll see.

Greetings

Now some music
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6KnYw4EwYGc

#4 2022-06-25 06:10:28

BirgOslo

Brahman wrote:

From the description of the Anunnaki in these books, they look a lot like the Taygetans. But let them say if so. According to the autor the Anunnaki created the matrix and live on the star Ashtari in the constellation Orion.

It is interesting. In the book 'What will happen to us the Return of the Anunnaki in 2022' they say they come from planer Ashtari (Nibiru or Ne Be Ru) in Aldebaran system. I found the Anunnaki ( and this is my personal observation) very 'stiff' they like so much rituals, hours of the day, and it no jus some aleatory stuff, it seems to be the angle of sun rays and moon rays descending to earth. It is obvious that they (Anunnakis) created religions. I've been searching in the Taygeta and swaruu's transcripts the word 'Anunnaki', even Yazhi mentioned them in some chats. Anunnaki as a concept is watched from earth perspective as those who came Frome above. Obviously Taygetans enter in this concept. But I suspect that Anunnakis as Lafayette refers are another an unique type of civilization. I made my own annotations about what I feel, think and vibe about these guys. Stiff, logical ( even when they say they are profoundly emotional), mercyless when it's necessary, and they say that other civilizations in Pleiades are their offspring. They ste very ancient. They not die, pass their consiousness to another body and live forever. Very advanced, but strangely ( and this is just my perception) some kind of empty, I vibe it, I had meditated largely on it.
Greetings Brahman thank you for reading.
BirgOslo
Arion.

#5 2022-06-25 08:33:37

BirgOslo

Regarding your quotes on the book from Lafayette, Brahman. Yes it is very interesting and disturbing also. From human perspective it is contradictory, but if - for a moment - we analyze it from an expanded state of mind, we got a clue for what they are. A race of seekers, scientists, phylosophers, not different as human scientists, humanity is a reflex of them. So they have the responsibility, direct responssbility of their experiment.

#6 2022-06-28 05:21:04

Octananda

I consider it very unlikely to be so ... the whole story seems like some emmotional manipulations that are done here on this planet. The position of the Galactic Federation does not fit in this description, also there are several races who helped to "human suit" game not just one(Anunaki), the depopulation agenda seems more real ... and some cosmic event is coming but my intuition tells me it is not in 2022 more like 2030 or close.

Deffinetly we are living interesting times ... and our job is clear - inform everyone, never accept any wierd |njections or intrusions in our bodies for whatever reason, medical industry is about to complete lose the trust of people.

Hi Aneeka, i embrace you, i love you, you are doing a great job, i read and watch any material from Taygetean Team and Swarunians.
Hola Yashi Swaruu, Swaruu x, Athena Swaruu you are best cosmic friends we have and we love you !

#7 2022-06-30 11:15:31

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

I have read some of the books and it says that Anunnaki can change their physical appearance and become a completely different person and can also appear in many places at once as well as become invisible. Will this be possible for people who go into 5D or higher D's?

This is possible by either reaching a high personal development far beyond 5D (at least in the frequency spectrum of the relevant abilities) or by technology (which some ETs at 5D+ have).

But please be aware that "Anunnaki" simply refers to ETs, so this obviously is not generalizable and in fact not applicable to most of the ETs out there due to lack of sufficient personal development.

Yet, your question "if this will be possible" is a matter of own consciousness, abilities and many other factors, and not simply dependent on whatever density one reaches, and in fact not even if one lives within the 3D environment on Earth as this at sufficient consciousness level doesn't limit you anymore.

Not sure how this is related to a thread named "To Aneeka of Temmer", though ?

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-06-30 11:16:11)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#8 2022-07-01 03:03:27

Anunnaki is indeed a generalized term for "those who from heaven to Earth came", meaning Et's who have come to Earth for various purposes and were known among humanity at critical times in our past. This includes Taygetans, but also other Alcyone and federation races, and perhaps some others as well. "Miraya" is an interesting word to me, similar to something of significance. The Taygetans have given some information on "Anunnaki" already, but it is a broad subject.

As far as races in Orion, I am sure that they have something to do with all of this, but I don't know to what extent. There are/have been civilizations of Lyran descent present in Orion, although many only think of reptiles and greys and hybrids in connection to those star systems. Orion looks like a constellation from Earth, but just like anywhere else, is comprised of multiple star systems, some of which are a significant distance from each other and populated by diverse civilizations.

The "Anunnaki" are not a single, distant race due to return. In some ways, they never truly left, but now sit in orbit with their thumbs up their asses while Earth goes to hell in a hand basket, so really, just more business as usual.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-01 05:04:09)

righteously indignant

#9 2022-07-01 09:01:04

07wideeyes

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Anunnaki is indeed a generalized term for "those who from heaven to Earth came", meaning Et's who have come to Earth for various purposes and were known among humanity at critical times in our past. This includes Taygetans, but also other Alcyone and federation races, and perhaps some others as well. "Miraya" is an interesting word to me, similar to something of significance. The Taygetans have given some information on "Anunnaki" already, but it is a broad subject.

As far as races in Orion, I am sure that they have something to do with all of this, but I don't know to what extent. There are/have been civilizations of Lyran descent present in Orion, although many only think of reptiles and greys and hybrids in connection to those star systems. Orion looks like a constellation from Earth, but just like anywhere else, is comprised of multiple star systems, some of which are a significant distance from each other and populated by diverse civilizations.

The "Anunnaki" are not a single, distant race due to return. In some ways, they never truly left, but now sit in orbit with their thumbs up their asses while Earth goes to hell in a hand basket, so really, just more business as usual.

Crystal Dragon, I do not always feel quite the same as you about how things are, but that's kind-of by-the-by. Your imagination sometimes comes up with some brilliant and very funny words that sum things up perfectly. The last paragraph you wrote here, about the thumbs and the hand basket, is a brilliant and hilarious summary. Thanks!

#10 2022-07-01 10:38:41

DarkOwl

07wideeyes wrote:

Crystal Dragon, I do not always feel quite the same as you about how things are, but that's kind-of by-the-by. Your imagination sometimes comes up with some brilliant and very funny words that sum things up perfectly. The last paragraph you wrote here, about the thumbs and the hand basket, is a brilliant and hilarious summary. Thanks!

Yes, I laughed out loud.
Very well put smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer