You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-21 19:42:50

Bigfeet_E

Daryl James: SSP Insider Interview - Solar Warden, Mars, Taygeteans

Via via i came across this interesting interview where it seems that Earth-Taygeta relations through the secret space program is highlighted to some degree through the recall of this man named Daryl James, who was part of the SSP program. The Taygetan part is in the later bit of this long video.
Heard alot of similarities we've learned from Gosia's vid's and thought it worth a sharing.

Apparantly it has been banned twice on another tube channel and this is a copy posted as back-up.
If you open up the description box it shows that this is part of a 5 segment story about this former US veteran.
This one caught my eye as it has the Taygetan part related, and i'm glad to have given it my time.

Anyway, thought it might been of interest to you guys & gals : VIDEO  wink

#2 2022-06-21 19:53:37

HeadRush

Re: Daryl James: SSP Insider Interview - Solar Warden, Mars, Taygeteans

It's becoming harder & harder to find SPP / Disclosure related content on the web, we know why. The interviews on James Rink's channel also got taken down, you have to go to his website to see them. Also recently a group of people went & did a fake interview with him & made a huge hit-piece on him & on the Secret Space Program.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK0ZbCFuBZE

What part of the video did they mentioned the Taygetans, I'd like to hear it.

#3 2022-06-21 20:16:27

Bigfeet_E

I actually got it from James Rink's website and exploring the wealth of video's he has on there, lol.
That was the via-via part i mentioned. Hard to give you a time stamp sorry, the topics kinda flow through each other, but it seems around the 1:59:36 mark.

#4 2022-06-22 06:36:06

Dablin

Cheers Bigfeet_E, that was a very interesting interview. I've seen a few supposedly SSP 20 year back type (and also super soldier etc) interviews over the years. I've always been a little hesitant to outright believe them as absolute truth, though many do seem really credible. Either way it is an interesting perspective on what could possibly be happening out there.

Just a couple of things atleast that made me realise that even if the information given is subjectively genuine and not based on the intention to lie, like always its based on limited perspective that we are all subject to; no appears to have the full story. Such as the belief that the sun is partially responsible for the low level 3rd density vibration on Earth. I thought that that was all on the moon as far I we understood it based on the CA videos. Also, do the Taygetans really have a King? I understood they have a Queen so the idea of King isn't exactly out of the realm of possibility but I thought the Taygetan was primarily a matriarchal society.

#5 2022-06-22 13:30:27

Gosia
Administrator

If the queen has a partner, he gets to be king, so to speak. But its still her in charge and a leader.

Dablin wrote:

Cheers Bigfeet_E, that was a very interesting interview. I've seen a few supposedly SSP 20 year back type (and also super soldier etc) interviews over the years. I've always been a little hesitant to outright believe them as absolute truth, though many do seem really credible. Either way it is an interesting perspective on what could possibly be happening out there.

Just a couple of things atleast that made me realise that even if the information given is subjectively genuine and not based on the intention to lie, like always its based on limited perspective that we are all subject to; no appears to have the full story. Such as the belief that the sun is partially responsible for the low level 3rd density vibration on Earth. I thought that that was all on the moon as far I we understood it based on the CA videos. Also, do the Taygetans really have a King? I understood they have a Queen so the idea of King isn't exactly out of the realm of possibility but I thought the Taygetan was primarily a matriarchal society.

#6 2022-06-22 16:48:18

I assume that the queen chooses her man freely, yet it was said that the queen always has white hair. So I guess that queens have a tendency to choose especially blond/white-haired males...

#7 2022-06-22 18:45:26

Gosia
Administrator

Haha queens always have white hair? Where did that come from? Not true. And they choose each other. Its a normal relationship, like here smile

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:

I assume that the queen chooses her man freely, yet it was said that the queen always has white hair. So I guess that queens have a tendency to choose especially blond/white-haired males...

#8 2022-06-22 19:25:09

Gosia wrote:

Haha queens always have white hair? Where did that come from?

From Aneeka from video below:

https://youtu.be/xgt4-fYKLgw?t=308

#9 2022-06-22 21:47:20

Gosia
Administrator

Interesting thanks! Didnt see that video. Alenym´s hair is dyed though. She lightens it, she is not naturally of that colour. Maybe they do that to indicate "royalty" then. That´s why I said it´s not true as I know Alenym´s natural hair is not naturally white/light blonde. If it was some sort of royal insignia, that would be quite a fun fact! I still believe though its not as strict. I would ask them if I had the contact but still nothing.

Kosminen Seikkailija wrote:
Gosia wrote:

Haha queens always have white hair? Where did that come from?

From Aneeka from video below:

https://youtu.be/xgt4-fYKLgw?t=308

Board footer