You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-23 10:36:46

Dablin

Perceived Acceleration of Time

Anyone recently been experiencing a heightened perception of accelerated time? I do not mean everything running at high rates of speed (ie. being fastforwarded) but that time itself appears to be progressing a lot faster over specific periods then what is normally subjectively perceived? This in complete contrast to the traditional feeling of time taking forever when consciously waiting for or anticipating something at a specific time such as a work break etc.

I know that quite a few people over the internet and IRL over the last few years have mentioned about that time appears to be speeding up; or at-least the perspective of it. I personally have experienced this no more so then within the last week. Within the last few days in-fact I have had numerous periods like 6-8 hours go by in what feels like should be a 1-2 hour period; always though when I am not entirely paying attention to the time itself. If I watch the counting of a clock though, it does still appear to tick second by second at the "normal" rate.

It has actually become so noticeable for me lately that I actually at one point became frustrated (during my work) and openly cursed at the time ("FFS, why do you have to go so damn fast?!, just slow down for god sake. This is BS!"). Feels ridiculous now, but I was becoming opening annoyed by it. I also feel like I am having difficulty getting the same amount of work done in the same time period because of this perceived acceleration.

Also something else I noticed this week, especially in I guess a 48 hour period was that I was noticing time at the precise hour points. For example for some reason I'll unlock my phone or glance at the time on the computer and it will be exactly 6:00:00 or 8:00 or 1:00:00. My computer always displays time with seconds visible. This happened 4-5 times over a couple of days, enough that I started to notice it. It was strange, not sure how I was always catching the time at these precise hour points by what seemed like just random moments. I wasn't always looking for the time, such as for unlocking my phone for some other reason but by default the lock screen always shows the time.

Not sure of this perception of accelerated time is a good thing or bad thing overall, though I do feel at times as being a burden.

#2 2022-06-23 12:55:38

WXMM

Re: Perceived Acceleration of Time

Time acceleration is not a good thing, because there is too much information, the brain reaction speed becomes slower, and it feels that time is fast.

#3 2022-06-23 14:29:00

mitkobs

It is the mind that speeds up or slows down. And depending on that is the experience of continuity. Definitely with heightening of the mind feels like continuity is passed faster.

#4 2022-06-23 21:33:13

Mytomi

I have felt something similar, or related. I have the feeling that this phenomenon has been going on for a longer time with me, maybe one or two years, gradually getting worse. During the last few months I have been aware of it to an annoying degree. I feel I can achieve less and less during a day. Earlier, when I still had a salary job within the matrix, I could achieve dozens of action points in 8 working hours plus a great many things in my personal life in the evening. Now I feel I achieve way less in the same period of time even though I feel I'm constantly doing things, without too much rest. I have been thinking that I need to be more careful about what I choose to do, because I feel "the time is running out" and I still want to have the chance to carry out the most important tasks "before there will be no time left at all".

I know of another person in the awakening process, having the same impression about time as me. But not other people I know have said a word about time or time perception change, whether they are awakening or not.

#5 2022-06-23 22:00:46

Robert369

As our Swaruunian friends explained, time is a matter of consciousness and perception of the flow of ongoings, and it goes faster the lower one's frequency and consciousness level compared to the environment, meaning that one needs to catch up with the planetary frequency raise to stay in tune. Or one outgrows it and then feels like having more time per day.

This is because at higher frequency and consciousness levels one is able to do more per time unit and also needs less sleep (because even resting is done more efficient).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-06-23 23:59:26

HeadRush

Dablin wrote:

Anyone recently been experiencing a heightened perception of accelerated time? I do not mean everything running at high rates of speed (ie. being fastforwarded) but that time itself appears to be progressing a lot faster over specific periods then what is normally subjectively perceived? This in complete contrast to the traditional feeling of time taking forever when consciously waiting for or anticipating something at a specific time such as a work break etc.

I know that quite a few people over the internet and IRL over the last few years have mentioned about that time appears to be speeding up; or at-least the perspective of it. I personally have experienced this no more so then within the last week. Within the last few days in-fact I have had numerous periods like 6-8 hours go by in what feels like should be a 1-2 hour period; always though when I am not entirely paying attention to the time itself. If I watch the counting of a clock though, it does still appear to tick second by second at the "normal" rate.

It has actually become so noticeable for me lately that I actually at one point became frustrated (during my work) and openly cursed at the time ("FFS, why do you have to go so damn fast?!, just slow down for god sake. This is BS!"). Feels ridiculous now, but I was becoming opening annoyed by it. I also feel like I am having difficulty getting the same amount of work done in the same time period because of this perceived acceleration.

Also something else I noticed this week, especially in I guess a 48 hour period was that I was noticing time at the precise hour points. For example for some reason I'll unlock my phone or glance at the time on the computer and it will be exactly 6:00:00 or 8:00 or 1:00:00. My computer always displays time with seconds visible. This happened 4-5 times over a couple of days, enough that I started to notice it. It was strange, not sure how I was always catching the time at these precise hour points by what seemed like just random moments. I wasn't always looking for the time, such as for unlocking my phone for some other reason but by default the lock screen always shows the time.

Not sure of this perception of accelerated time is a good thing or bad thing overall, though I do feel at times as being a burden.

Absolutely, especially this week. Right now I'm working in a 30degree freezer warehouse for a major corporation here in the U.S. I'm on a pallet-jack / fork-truck pulling pallets from the receiving doors to the shipping lines, Doing 8 hour shifts. I go into work & the day goes by in an instant, I understand it's only 8 hours but it's insane how quickly time passes.

Also I have a technique before I come into work, I think of how quickly the day will go by & everytime I look at the clock I reinforce that belief, I'll come in for the day, jump on equipment & what feels like 15min will be 45min, what feels like an hour will be 2 hours, etc & it keeps going.

I'm pretty sure consciousness or our own perceptions / stimulus effects time & how it passes. Because before when I'd dredd on each hour & think to myself "godamn today is going by slow", the day would drag on, but when doing the opposite it seems to have the opposite effect, the days go by rather quickly.

Breaks & lunch go by extremely slow for me though, thankfully.

Interesting that you've noticed specific times, I tend to always look at the clock at 4:44am or pm, specifically that number always.

#7 2022-06-24 00:17:09

DarkOwl

Dablin wrote:

I'm guessing this is the same mechanism which draws our attention to recurring numbers (11:11 etc.)
I've always seen it as my more expanded self alerting me to the fact that there are energies seemingly seperate to me, often guiding my thoughts and attention.

Some things are well beyond co-incidence.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2022-06-24 03:36:04

Kahi Harawira

What an interesting subject, one that is not often brought up or discussed, if ever

Apart from the fact that time is string of freeze moments, the matter of the awareness or perception of the actual speed of these moments can be fascinating. I can only example two samples:

There are moments of timelessness, where with a certain period, time itself becomes meaningless. Like not being there in the moment or processing thought forms in a different way. Yet during these periods, time still passes normally, but as if one was not a part of it. I have seen this in our elders, where most people who see this happening to them, see them as getting forgetful and senile. Yet those who know differently and recognize that they are transforming into higher beings as they age, can completely understand why they like to play senile or forgetful around some people, but not others. 

Then there are those times of great danger or peril, when time actually slows down to a crawl, taking in an amazing amount of information, from the reaching out of expanded senses assessing each microsecond as they pass. Although such circumstances may be within a period of only seconds as they tick by, the perception of time within that period, actually appears to speed up instead.

Despite all this, there does appear to be a general increase in synchronicity all round, one that brings with it or combines with other scenarios, that have their own information base. The result of amassing this combined information base and the multiplication of awareness that goes with it, to me at least, produces both a sense of timelessness and the speeding up of time simultaneously. Synchronicities.

I have been in awe for most of the time lately. May it never end

#9 2022-06-24 05:49:00

mitkobs

Time is an illusion, something invented. It is the continuity perception. When we are conscious about ourselves, what we do, how we are involved in doing, what we feel when we do/experience. If we feel good and pleasant in what we do time goes faster or our perception of continuity. If we do something unpleasant or if we are bored it is like time is going slow and we notice because we have nothing to do to point our attention to it or we are doing something that we do not want to do.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-24 05:50:04)

#10 2022-06-26 01:19:06

DarkOwl

Kahi Harawira wrote:

I have been in awe for most of the time lately. May it never end

Yes me too.
Awe is such a wonderful feeling. For me it always comes with an enormous sense of gratitude.
The Taygetans ands Swaruunians have put the 'awe' back into AWEsome, have they not? smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#11 2022-06-26 17:22:01

Part of the time thing may be due to the trantaloids messing with the continuum.  There may be a blow back effect that higher energy/frequency folks have the ability to notice.  As time travel is a very unexplored thing for us humans perse, there may be physical/quantum effects we have yet to understand here.  What we are observing may be a causallity of temporal interference.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer