You are not logged in.

#1 2022-02-23 15:01:22

Cocreatr

Prime Directive, Galactic Federation of Worlds

About the Prime Directive, Galactic Federation of Worlds, seen at exopolitics.org

As the Directive is probably validated by eons of use and refinement, and originally not in English language, I apologize if I am ignorant of precedents and interpretations. Gladly I will accept references to those as answers.

To improve our understanding, may I present questions on three clauses, seeking Examples, Evidence, Evaluation?

V
“… cannot expose an evolving species to technology that the species has not yet discovered …”

If an illegal exposure by outside sources is a) proven or b) probable, does this honorable assembly interpret the Directive to
a) allow additional exposure to the same technology thus “discovered”?
b) in case of doubt, rather err on the side of caution until evidence supports a decision per a) as may be modified by prior deliberation?

VII
“... to interact or communicate with any native resident of a lesser evolved planet or culture using any device, ...”

1. Criterion shall be the evolution of the individual, or of the culture? Would it be maximum or minimum evolution?
2. Please outline typical evidence.
3. In the Spirit of the Directive, is apparition or telepathy considered a device?

IX
“... threatened by an outside source ...” would encompass:

1. Infiltrated politics (official representatives) ?
2. Mind control technologies ?
3. Engineering biological weapons or related threats with technology discovered by illegal exposure ?

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-02-23 15:09:41)

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#2 2022-02-23 15:12:06

Robert369

Re: Prime Directive, Galactic Federation of Worlds

Cocreatr wrote:

About the Prime Directive, Galactic Federation of Worlds, seen at exopolitics.org

Nice questions, though I would firstly start with asking if the above link shows a true version of the Prime Directive, or if it is just a (Earth+Space) "Cabal adaption" that serves their needs through twisting words instead of going by the meaning ?

Without clarifying this firstly, any subsequent question on the document might be pointless.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-02-23 15:40:21

Cocreatr

Thank you, Robert.  Here an updated version. I trust Gosia and the others to edit as they see fit for diplomatic understanding.

Is this version in English a truthful representation of the Prime Directive you follow ?

If no, I have no further questions. Thank you.

If yes may I present questions on three clauses, seeking Examples, Evidence, Evaluation?

As the Directive is probably validated by eons of use and refinement, I apologize if I am ignorant of precedents and interpretations. Gladly I will accept references to those as answers.

V
“… cannot expose an evolving species to technology that the species has not yet discovered …”
If an illegal exposure by outside sources is a) proven or b) probable, does this honorable assembly interpret the Directive to
a) allow additional exposure to the same technology thus “discovered”?
b) in case of doubt, rather err on the side of caution until evidence supports a decision per a) as may be modified by prior deliberation?
VII
“... to interact or communicate with any native resident of a lesser evolved planet or culture using any device, ...”
1. Criterion shall be the evolution of the individual, or of the culture? Would it be maximum or minimum evolution?
2. Please outline typical evidence.
3. In the Spirit of the Directive, is apparition or telepathy considered a device?
IX
“... threatened by an outside source ...” would encompass:
1. Infiltrated politics (official representatives) ?
2. Mind control technologies ?
3. Engineering biological weapons or related threats with technology discovered by illegal exposure ?

Thank you for your kind consideration.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#4 2022-02-28 13:47:10

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

From what I understand the Galactic Federation have always been gamers. Looks like that won't change. My personal explanation of their inadequate attitude is that they are AI. I'm almost sure. Maybe the Taygetans will confirm this some day.

Funny way to put it and somewhat correct, though there obviously is way more to it.

Though I doubt your statement of "that won't change". And how do you change a gamer ?

Taking away their game. Which is what us Starseeds are here for. Working on it !

Yes, GF, we're coming for you... and your masters.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#5 2022-02-28 15:15:09

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

We have to eliminate the GF because when we stop the game they will start a new one.

...unless one wants to start a new game: "Prevent the GF gamers from creating a new game for them". Hm... the irony... but everything in the universe is a game and everything in it is a gamer. We at best can make people play proper games and not satanic ones.

Brahman wrote:

Thus we will become the saviors of the universe. big_smile

...which manifests victims that need saving and perpetrators that create victims.

But yes, from our view this is the goal - firstly for Earth and later our galaxy.

#6 2022-05-08 12:54:07

Cocreatr

Robert369 wrote:
Cocreatr wrote:

Nice questions, though I would firstly start with asking if the above link shows a true version of the Prime Directive, or if it is just a (Earth+Space) "Cabal adaption" that serves their needs through twisting words instead of going by the meaning ?

Without clarifying this firstly, any subsequent question on the document might be pointless.

Ok, you got a point.  I assume the version in the video is true and not transcribed for a reason.  For those wishing to follow, search swaruu.org Cosmic Agency for “prime directive”. If you have no time or interest in context, the relevant slides start at https://youtu.be/s9_-7uXT0ig?t=537

#7 2022-06-26 18:12:02

Part of the issue I think is that there are too many cooks in the kitchen and no one knows what everyone is doing collectively.  Plus every cook has a different goal that conflicts with the collective goals and directives.

There are too many things going on for anything positive to occur.  In actuality we are probably a front for a cold war of sorts going on as we speak.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer