You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-17 05:55:49

Tomek

Secrets of the Hollow Moon

Hi,

I just watched "Secrets of the Hollow Moon" on gaia.com (https://www.gaia.com/video/secrets-hollow-moon)-the place where I found Gosia and The Team movies.

Question everything is my life's motto, so I do.

Many spiritual people claim that we DID land on the Moon, which contradicts what I heard from Taygetan and the "Swaruunian" team.

If we have portals to get to Mars, I guess we can get to the Moon?

If nuclear power plants are "fakes," why are they not "fakes" in the moon?

In the Gaias episode "Secrets of the Hollow Moon", we are told that we can have helium-3 from the moon. In my opinion, this is another way of enslaving humans. Furthermore, the moon's dust sprinkled on plants caused them to grow quickly and change shape.

I wonder WHY there is so much confusion to the point where I'm going to stop watching ANY sort of documentaries regarding a new "Golden Age" or "spiritual awakening".

My guts are just telling me to trust no one.

Cheers,
Tomek

Last edited by Tomek (2022-06-17 06:23:57)

#2 2022-06-17 09:09:44

07wideeyes

Re: Secrets of the Hollow Moon

Tomek, I think you answered one of your own questions without realising it. We Can get to the Moon - by use of portals. We Cannot get to the Moon in tin cans (quote David Bowie) as popular belief goes. So it's quite plausible, to me, that Earth humans have been there, but not by means that are generally known. If I recall correctly, Gosia said something similar on Telegram recently in response to someone's question about Elon Musk and his moon-visiting technology. We can get to the Moon through portals.

This topic has been very much on my mind over recent days, trying to reconcile (sometimes an impossible project!) different views about moon landings etc. I am beginning to come to this strong possibility, that various astronauts did go there, but not in high-powered tin cans. Through portals. So the photo footage of the Moon landing etc is fake, that's not difficult to see. But that recording of Neil Armstrong (I think it was) saying that, when they got to the Moon, there was a bunch of ETs there already, checking them out, could be genuine. He entered through portal technology. It is also an angle on that remarkable video of the Neil Armstrong (Neil A.; backwards, Alien) interview after the astronauts returned from out there. He's totally troubled, out of it, hiding something, or everything, when he should be rejoicing and celebrating. One of the most surreal things I've ever watched.

And that's as far as I've got. 'Question everything' is a bit different to 'trust no one', I feel. I'd rather go with the first of the two statements.

Also, nobody said that the nuclear power plants on Earth are actually 'fakes'. What is said in the videos is that they are not what people are told they are. They may produce energy, but use up more than they produce.

Actually, Tomek, I very much resonate with your sense of confusion. I visit that place sometimes too! There's so much stuff out there, some of value, some manipulative nonsense, some confused etc etc. If I get to that point, I just chill out for a while, come back to my own feelings and sense of truth and reality. Leave a lot of the stuff behind, most of which is not really vital anyhow, and return to a few basic principles, a feeling of simplicity. Go for a walk, spend a bit of time doing nothing.....

#3 2022-06-17 09:34:52

Tomek

07wideeyes wrote:

Tomek, I think you answered one of your own questions without realising it. We Can get to the Moon - by use of portals. We Cannot get to the Moon in tin cans (quote David Bowie) as popular belief goes. So it's quite plausible, to me, that Earth humans have been there, but not by means that are generally known. If I recall correctly, Gosia said something similar on Telegram recently in response to someone's question about Elon Musk and his moon-visiting technology. We can get to the Moon through portals.

This topic has been very much on my mind over recent days, trying to reconcile (sometimes an impossible project!) different views about moon landings etc. I am beginning to come to this strong possibility, that various astronauts did go there, but not in high-powered tin cans. Through portals. So the photo footage of the Moon landing etc is fake, that's not difficult to see. But that recording of Neil Armstrong (I think it was) saying that, when they got to the Moon, there was a bunch of ETs there already, checking them out, could be genuine. He entered through portal technology. It is also an angle on that remarkable video of the Neil Armstrong (Neil A.; backwards, Alien) interview after the astronauts returned from out there. He's totally troubled, out of it, hiding something, or everything, when he should be rejoicing and celebrating. One of the most surreal things I've ever watched.

And that's as far as I've got. 'Question everything' is a bit different to 'trust no one', I feel. I'd rather go with the first of the two statements.

Also, nobody said that the nuclear power plants on Earth are actually 'fakes'. What is said in the videos is that they are not what people are told they are. They may produce energy, but use up more than they produce.

Actually, Tomek, I very much resonate with your sense of confusion. I visit that place sometimes too! There's so much stuff out there, some of value, some manipulative nonsense, some confused etc etc. If I get to that point, I just chill out for a while, come back to my own feelings and sense of truth and reality. Leave a lot of the stuff behind, most of which is not really vital anyhow, and return to a few basic principles, a feeling of simplicity. Go for a walk, spend a bit of time doing nothing.....

Thank You for this kind and solid (in the end) explanation!

Yes, Im doing NOTHING last 6 months and don't know if this is good or bad.  I have maybe 20-30 years left and its scary to realize that I might spend it in DISTOPIAN Chinese style country among untested "vaccines" lovers muzzled 24/7 and obeying what TV/God says

Last edited by Tomek (2022-06-17 09:38:50)

#4 2022-06-17 10:06:32

Bigfeet_E

We should not forget about the SSP angle, as they allready have developed the needed technology with the help of other extra terrestrial races to create vessels that are spacetravel viable. This includes the portal tech aswell. So in order to investigate more about the moon & beyond topic, it is best not to linger on wether the front public information that is been put in front of our faces is 'the real deal' or not (unless that is your choise of course). It is similar to keep lingering on 'Roswell' cases and keep circling in endless vicious circles that obviously provide only stagnation in the flow.

And i agree highly with

07wideeyes wrote:

'Question everything' is a bit different to 'trust no one', I feel. I'd rather go with the first of the two statements.

There is indeed so much out there and it only takes our time & effort to turn more stones further. That is pretty much how i ended up here with CA, as i'm sure anyone here has.

Currently i'm using my weeks' vacation dabbling the work of David Lotherington , and the many angles that sprout from there, the guests or interviewers' platforms etcetera. Of course always under the scrutiny of my own filter. Plenty of the SSP angle is also intertwined with claimed channeled souls like Wernher von Braun and William Tompkins for example, giving info about their work 'back in their day' allready. I'm finding myself fascinated with many other 'sources' brought to the foreground aswell.
And i know, there's always a risk of disinfo, wether it be intended or not, that there is falsehood in play. But that is part of the balance dynamic we have to put to good use within and from ourselves.

Important rule i have is that i never exclude anything fully and are ready to reassess my perhaps outdated understandings and definitions.

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-06-17 11:00:45)

#5 2022-06-17 10:38:33

RitaW

Hi all,

The Taygetan's DO resonate with me and their messages.  Interestingly enough, people are commenting to me that I suddenly look younger than my years.  This has started since I began reading this website.  Also YES, people who had taken the vax around me are now fallings sick, dying etc.  Young and old....  The facts speak for themselves. 
Also, if the information from the Taygetan's doesn't resonate with you, then why read it, or bother commenting on it?  You are only causing schisms and fractures within your being.

#6 2022-06-17 11:13:26

Bigfeet_E

RitaW wrote:

Hi all,

The Taygetan's DO resonate with me and their messages.

Hey Rita, welcome on board. smile

#7 2022-06-18 07:11:45

Tomek

I think I found my answer - I mean it found me!
photo1655534994.jpg

Cheers!

#8 2022-06-26 21:30:27

The portals if I remember my reading and what I heard on George Nory.  We have doors to Mars, the moon, and probably elsewhere.  Supposedly they were created for us in the 60s and 70s with all the psychic research the CIA was doing...

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

Board footer