You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-25 08:01:10

BirgOslo

This is to us the awake.also a Message to fed and anunaks.

This post is to us, millions of people awake or awakening, starseeds, awake or awakening human 'souls'. Nevermind if the 'mighty' federation of galactic, cosmic or whatever listen, they listen everything, this is for us: the awake. Millions between billions of people, maybe around 10 %, some are in deep dreams by decision, some are just dreaming this nightmare. Some are just dopped by mind control, some ( very) are not real or grays shape shifted, or maybe reptiles, everything is possible. This is not for te Anunnaki, nor the Mighty Fed. The emotions in this song, the vibe is for us. Feel free to feel it if you want. It is a sincere effort to say something, and stay my case. This experiment (Sol13, earth.Terra) is a failure.but it's not a human failure, as the fed and anunnakis karistus claim. It is a very complex situation that involves many people. (Stellar people) Anunnakis most take their responsibility on it, as humans, and others involved. This is the time of definitions, right here ,right now.
Time is something relative,( human speaking), but you now better, time is an opportunity. How you mighty Anunnakis, mighty Federation of whatever, are going to do??
Paradoxically and sarcastically, time will tell. We'll see.

BirgOslo
Arion
We are the free.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NAEppFUWLfc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8xysVNigCsU

Last edited by BirgOslo (2022-06-25 08:20:03)

"No se puede vivir como si la belleza no existiera"
"we can't live as if beauty doesn't exist"

#2 2022-06-25 10:39:14

Mwafriqa

Re: This is to us the awake.also a Message to fed and anunaks.

How interesting...just this week I was trying to remember the name or words of this song so that I could play it. I could only remember the tune. Thank you for sharing

11:11

#3 2022-06-25 10:51:01

Earth has always been a dumping ground and scapegoat for the repressed shadows, failures, and idiocy of 5d civilizations. Combine this with the agenda to make it a bootcamp "game" for the sadomasochistic 5d idiots who believe that the illusory concept of "growth" can only be achieved through extreme and unbalanced suffering, and you have a recipe for perpetual disaster. Perpetual, at least, up until the point where it implodes under the weight of its own entropic nature. This "experiment" will never succeed on their misguided terms. The terms must be changed, or the failure will be aborted, one way or another. The more suffering the abortion of this failure causes, the more of their own system of karmic debt these empathy-deficient federation cretins will have to deal with.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-25 11:05:44)

righteously indignant

#4 2022-06-25 22:19:45

Genoveva wrote:

Nope. It's not a failure. It achieves exactly what it's meant to achieve. The problem is that we are not told the actual parameters.  However, if we were to stop the whining for a few moments, we would find the answers we seek: in the "silence", which is not actually silence, lol.

I do not see what this is meant to achieve, at least not in its current state. I see the potential for something good continually perverted and misdirected in a way that only perpetuates suffering.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-25 22:20:17)

righteously indignant

#5 2022-06-26 02:22:15

Kahi Harawira

It does achieve exactly what it is meant to achieve. The ability to CHOOSE what you DO NOT want. Thereby providing the contrast for what you do want. Plus the choice to be here, belongs to no other than the one who made that choice. By definition, choice is a personal matter and not a collective one.

The choice to better the circumstances of the collective (and by implication one's own circumstances) depends entirely on the type of choices one makes. Getting directly involved in collective defense manifestations, that allow others the time necessary for them to develop and enable their own personal development and defensive frameworks, contributes to the whole over-all well being of all.

Fixating on only on suffering, consumes and wastes an incredible amount of the time needed to help and rectify the collective situation. And with the knowledge that we have gained from such interstellar interaction, we are, in the best position to make those changes. It requires direct participation in and defense of, the collective at the level one might feel comfortable with.

From which I might add, such complaints of "suffering" emerges

#6 2022-06-26 02:38:47

Kahi Harawira

Genoveva wrote:

So, the only solution I see is: if you want something to be done in a satisfactory manner, then you must do it yourself. We all must raise to action - firmly oppose everything that is less than freedom. Until we do this, we are no better than the parasites that plague the cosmoverse. I don't care if I die fighting. But I care a lot to live only in freedom. Free from toxicity, invertions, lies, stupidity. And if I have no chance of winning this particular fight, then it's better to die fighting rather than to live in this swamp. It will look better on the CV to say: I died fighting for the truth - the best excuse to exit this hellhole.

Very well said

#7 2022-06-26 02:39:00

DarkOwl

A comment I made to Telegram that seems worth repeating here:

I know it's unfashionable to say so but I kinda like this place. Just saying.

Yes, I am painfully aware of some of the hideous games being played out here. I am more familiar with the 'satanic' than I would sometimes care to be!
But...
There are many, many, many games being played here and despite the perceived limits, we are actually free to create anything we want (our hearts desire one could say). If you don't like any of the games you see and aren't drawn to join in on any of them... create your own game with your own rules and see if it catches on.

All the things I need and desire, I can manifest on earth. Love, connection, community, friendship. These are the things I spend my time focussing on and imagineering into reality.

Dragon, you have a heart full of love but if you think you need to be in space or on the other side of the world to express it, you're missing the point. You are surrounded by beings in your immediate vicinity who could do with some of that love! In any given moment, we can choose to open our heart or close it. Your heart is struggling to open because it's finding its feet in this often cruel world. I jokingly (and lovingly) described you as Whinging Dragon the other day but the truth is you're a Wounded Dragon, something I very much identify with myself!

I've been through multiple heavy traumas in my life which shredded my heart and kept it guarded and closed and it wasn't until my late 30's that I felt able to express any kind of love properly. Thankfully my chronic addiction problems led me on an incredible journey of discovery which led me to a 'therapuatic community' which allowed me to experience true love and care for the first time. It was a safe place for my heart to open, to trust in others and most of all, trust myself. Following this experience I met a wonderful women 16 years my senior who became my friend, lover and wife for many years. She taught me a lot about love I draw upon to this day! We would not have been a frequency match had I not had the heart opening prior.

Some heart opening ideas:
Take a healing workshop that will challenge you emotionally and allow you opportunities to connect with others, however brief
Volunteer at a soup kitchen and get to know some of the regulars and their stories
Compliment someone you appreciate but have never spoken out loud
Have animals around you
Grow something... anything... develop a relationship with your favourite plant
Connect as much as you can with children
Spend time doing things that are an expression of self love and self care (not an easy thing to do for some!)
Spend time imagining (imagineering) your perfect lover. Create your own egregore and have some fun! What you learn there will manifest here in 3D eventually wink
Hug a tree. Like really hug it!
Take some MDMA or mushrooms with a friend

A few game tips for you smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2022-06-26 03:03:04

DarkOwl wrote:

Yes, I am painfully aware of some of the hideous games being played out here. I am more familiar with the 'satanic' than I would sometimes care to be!
But...
There are many, many, many games being played here and despite the perceived limits, we are actually free to create anything we want (our hearts desire one could say). If you don't like any of the games you see and aren't drawn to join in on any of them... create your own game with your own rules and see if it catches on.

All the things I need and desire, I can manifest on earth. Love, connection, community, friendship. These are the things I spend my time focussing on and imagineering into reality.

Dragon, you have a heart full of love but if you think you need to be in space or on the other side of the world to express it, you're missing the point. You are surrounded by beings in your immediate vicinity who could do with some of that love! In any given moment, we can choose to open our heart or close it. Your heart is struggling to open because it's finding its feet in this often cruel world. I jokingly (and lovingly) described you as Whinging Dragon the other day but the truth is you're a Wounded Dragon, something I very much identify with myself!

I've been through multiple heavy traumas in my life which shredded my heart and kept it guarded and closed and it wasn't until my late 30's that I felt able to express any kind of love properly. Thankfully my chronic addiction problems led me on an incredible journey of discovery which led me to a 'therapuatic community' which allowed me to experience true love and care for the first time. It was a safe place for my heart to open, to trust in others and most of all, trust myself. Following this experience I met a wonderful women 16 years my senior who became my friend, lover and wife for many years. She taught me a lot about love I draw upon to this day! We would not have been a frequency match had I not had the heart opening prior.

Take a healing workshop that will challenge you emotionally and allow you opportunities to connect with others, however brief
Volunteer at a soup kitchen and get to know some of the regulars and their stories
Have animals around you
Spend time doing things that are an expression of self love and self care (not an easy thing to do for some!)
Spend time imagining (imagineering) your perfect lover. Create your own egregore and have some fun! What you learn there will manifest here in 3D eventually wink

I'm responding to you in private just to elaborate on some things, since not everyone needs to know my business and project their energy into the mix of things going on in my life. Some people are just idiots, but I've also dealt with some shady people with questionable points of view and motivations that have taken interest in my forum posts in communities such as this.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-26 03:04:04)

righteously indignant

#9 2022-06-26 03:10:14

DarkOwl

Crystal Dragon wrote:

I'm responding to you in private just to elaborate on some things, since not everyone needs to know my business and project their energy into the mix of things going on in my life. Some people are just idiots, but I've also dealt with some shady people with questionable points of view and motivations that have taken interest in my forum posts in communities such as this.

Would you be able to resend to the email account linked on my profile page here?
I've been locked out of my other account due to lack of use and lost password.
Thanks CD smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#10 2022-06-26 03:36:18

DarkOwl wrote:
Crystal Dragon wrote:

Would you be able to resend to the email account linked on my profile page here?
I've been locked out of my other account due to lack of use and lost password.
Thanks CD smile

Will do.

righteously indignant

#11 2022-06-26 08:35:42

BirgOslo

Mwafriqa wrote:

How interesting...just this week I was trying to remember the name or words of this song so that I could play it. I could only remember the tune. Thank you for sharing

I honestly think that nothing is a coincidence. Greetings, thank you for reading.

#12 2022-06-26 08:51:52

BirgOslo

Crystal Dragon wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Nope. It's not a failure. It achieves exactly what it's meant to achieve. The problem is that we are not told the actual parameters.  However, if we were to stop the whining for a few moments, we would find the answers we seek: in the "silence", which is not actually silence, lol.

I do not see what this is meant to achieve, at least not in its current state. I see the potential for something good continually perverted and misdirected in a way that only perpetuates suffering.

I personally agree with Crystal Dragon, the potential of something good, continually perverted, I say sabotaged, and yes perpetuate a vicious cycle. I lost my optimism long ago.

#13 2022-06-26 09:01:17

BirgOslo

DarkOwl wrote:

But...

Have animals around you

You speak wisdom my friend ( if I been permitted to call you friend),  this words inspire. Thank you for sharing here.
I will meditate about.
Thanks

B.O.
A.

#14 2022-06-26 10:30:56

07wideeyes

DarkOwl wrote:

But...

Have animals around you

'Complexity' - a word that comes up time and again these days in conversations with the Swaruus. I have experienced considerable resistance to this word, since I have spent many years in the past with the aim of 'simplicity', particularly in my years of Buddhist practice. Stillness, simplicity, contentment were keywords. Simplicity seems great - 'ah, yes, light, space, decluttered, I can breathe deep'. Then they start coming on about how everything's complex - aaaaargh!

There is a way in which simplicity comes to the fore: lots of stuff which preoccupies many humans becomes unimportant or irrelevant, and we just shed that heavy load, focussing on the small numbers of things which really matter. Wipe off the dust, and travel light. But, for me,  what is meant by 'complexity' is of a different order. It became clear in the recent video with Athena, about 'living in 5D'. The images of the houses, with 3D existence like living in a long bungalow, one room leading to the next; while Taygetan and Swaruunian life is far more multi-storey, with openings here, there,and everywhere, up, down, etc.

I am writing all this because the multi-level house allows for far more ways of perceiving - in this case, of life as a human on planet Earth. Single-answer solutions, one-fit descriptions, are what come out of the long bungalow. Is it this or is it that? But the multi-level building introduces paradox among many other ways of perceiving, and allows us to leave behind either/or and live within both/and. So the trick for me is to leave behind the 'is life on planet Earth crap, or is it actually really good?' way of going about things. Instead, to embrace that it is many things, and it is all these things, and it is bloody awful and it is very beautiful and it is heaven and it is hell and it is all points in between simultaneously. When I am able to do this, I find myself relaxing, and just letting go of lots of baggage I habitually carry around.

I find this relevant to the conversation....

#15 2022-06-27 01:19:08

DarkOwl

BirgOslo wrote:

You speak wisdom my friend ( if I been permitted to call you friend),  this words inspire. Thank you for sharing here.
I will meditate about.
Thanks

B.O.
A.

Absolutely smile
Glad it could be of some help!

Board footer