You are not logged in.

#51 2022-06-05 18:07:22

07wideeyes

Re: "Disclosure" Movies mentioned by Swaruu and More - SPOILER WARNINGS!

Meanwhile, Daniel James, the voice-over for Robert in the English language videos, will hopefully be adding something authentic to the topic soon:
https://storyofoma.com

#52 2022-06-09 21:29:01

HeadRush

Just adding a show in which I feel is full of disclosure. The "Halo" Series on HBO is great, tons of disclosure & a good storyline.

#53 2022-06-12 09:05:24

mryang wrote:

MOONFALL (2022)

Swaruu has a dialogue with Pleadian Knowledge about the Moon Spaceship here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmdz5uTpfqU

Clues: Artificial Moon, Black Goo, AI, Hollow Moon, The fall/removal of the Moon Matrix, hence "Moonfall"

Hey there I have just watch this movie but why what they said there were pretty different than what Swaruu said neutral The astronaut there actually stepped on the moon and saw weird stuff on it, also there was a ringing sound when they hit something on its surface which proved the moon was hollow

While Swaruu claimed that all those "first step" dramas was a made-up story done by photoshop

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#54 2022-06-28 01:01:12

Jules77

Hi all,

Someone sent this one to me via Telegram today:   

Logan's Run (1976)

Logan's Run is a 1976 American science fiction action film directed by Michael Anderson and starring Michael York, Jenny Agutter, Richard Jordan, Roscoe Lee Browne, Farrah Fawcett, and Peter Ustinov.

In the year of the city 2274, the remnants of human civilization live in a sealed city contained beneath a cluster of geodesic domes, a utopia run by a computer that takes care of all aspects of life, including reproduction. The citizens live a hedonistic lifestyle but, to prevent overpopulation, everyone must undergo the rite of "Carrousel" when they reach the age of 30. There, they are killed under the guise of being "renewed". To track this, each person is implanted at birth with a "life-clock" crystal in the palm of the left hand that changes color as they get older and begins blinking as they approach their "Last Day".

The film won a Special Academy Award for its visual effects and six Saturn Awards, including Best Science Fiction Film. A spin-off TV series aired in 1977–1978 on CBS for 14 episodes.

#55 2022-08-30 19:03:38

lunaja

mryang wrote:

VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS (2017)
A dark force threatens Alpha, a vast metropolis and home to species from a thousand planets. Special operatives Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.

Spoilers ahead!
This movie is a GEM and highly recommended. The entire movie is amazing in many ways but one that really stands out is the way densities work. In one scene, our heroes enter a market that on a first view is a desert with people walking around. To actually see the market, one needs to wear special glasses and then - boom - you see the 5th density.

Clues: The Federation, Soul Travel, Energy pods, Holodeck, Artificial Planets, Multidimensions, 5th density, Space Trade,

Hello @mryang

Do you remember in which episode Swaruu mentioned this movie? I remember she said that there is something portrayed there well, I thought it is about the city of thousand planets, but from your description it seems it is about the densities. I would like to watch that piece again.

Btw. I tried searching through transcripts Eng and Esp and nothing pops up.

Last edited by lunaja (2022-08-30 19:04:09)

#56 2022-09-05 13:55:02

mryang

lunaja wrote:
mryang wrote:

VALERIAN AND THE CITY OF A THOUSAND PLANETS (2017)
A dark force threatens Alpha, a vast metropolis and home to species from a thousand planets. Special operatives Valerian and Laureline must race to identify the marauding menace and safeguard not just Alpha, but the future of the universe.

Spoilers ahead!
This movie is a GEM and highly recommended. The entire movie is amazing in many ways but one that really stands out is the way densities work. In one scene, our heroes enter a market that on a first view is a desert with people walking around. To actually see the market, one needs to wear special glasses and then - boom - you see the 5th density.

Clues: The Federation, Soul Travel, Energy pods, Holodeck, Artificial Planets, Multidimensions, 5th density, Space Trade,

Hello @mryang

Do you remember in which episode Swaruu mentioned this movie? I remember she said that there is something portrayed there well, I thought it is about the city of thousand planets, but from your description it seems it is about the densities. I would like to watch that piece again.

Btw. I tried searching through transcripts Eng and Esp and nothing pops up.

Swaruu never mentioned this movie - This was my own contribution as I loved the movie and the number of realistic (imo) portrayals it did with other dimensions and technology used.

Cheers!

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#57 2022-09-05 14:02:12

mryang

HeadRush wrote:

Just adding a show in which I feel is full of disclosure. The "Halo" Series on HBO is great, tons of disclosure & a good storyline.

Loved it as well, and yes - very interesting.
For example, the name of the AI is Cortana and that in itself is no big surprise as the Halo brand is owned my Microsoft, but the way they portrait "her" is more interesting such as she is impossible to turn-off and always listening, etc.

A very well made series that is not focused only on the combat, which I think has become a virus in itself, poisoning most movies and series today that otherwise could have been great.

I think about the movie - Passengers, which is a proof that it is possible to make a highly exciting movie with action, drama, intensity, love, beauty and more, without guns, war, violence, horror etc. I'd love to see a Passengers series, where we can follow their journey from where the movie ended until their destination of Homestead.

Pleadian Starseed. Orphan. Born Korean, adopted to Sweden. Curious. Fighting to dematerialize my life. Watching and enjoying the show. I'm sometimes doing indexes to videos on youtube I like. Loving my life, 9/10. Grateful to be living here, in this moment, together with all of you. Let us create the new Divine World Order in the shift to come.

#58 2022-09-26 14:50:35

I have found some old but very insightful (horror) movies, wonder why they haven't been mentioned here:

INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS (1978)
7,4/10 | 1h 55m
"When strange seeds drift to earth from space, mysterious pods begin to grow and invade San Francisco, replicating the city's residents one body at a time."

Clues: Clones body, Medicine shots and Parasytes (maybe Reptilians, too) and their signs. The way they painted the entire picture gave me goosebump. It even got worse when I know what it tried to represent was true, and was "old". A no-end world like you are living in hell. But absolutely a perfect horror movie.

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#59 2022-09-26 14:56:58

THEY LIVE (1988)
7,2/10 | 1h 34m
"They influence our decisions without us knowing it. They numb our senses without us feeling it. They control our lives without us realizing it. They live."

Clues: Cabal [?], the 3D Matrix, Matrix people, Earth's manipulation, the Awakening and idot sleep-walkers. I don't feel such chilled as a normal horror movies, it's not scary, but a more informative movie, like a distorted confession of the Cabal.

#60 2022-09-29 03:09:47

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Crikey, Childhood's End. 3 part series. I just watched...mind blown. I recommend. Here's the trailer.

THIS: https://youtu.be/iR3cYGMY7Zk

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#61 2022-09-29 08:59:12

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Crikey, Childhood's End. 3 part series. I just watched...mind blown. I recommend. Here's the trailer.

That series was good except a plot hole which split it away from being a disclosure movie, but I don't remember. Perhaps the recognition of Jesus or something else

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2022-09-29 08:59:30)

#62 2022-10-01 02:48:46

Cosmic Sea
Banned

itriedmybest11 wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

That series was good except a plot hole which split it away from being a disclosure movie, but I don't remember. Perhaps the recognition of Jesus or something else

Oh, I didn't catch that part. It could be, but didn't it.

I was bamboozled by how the alien species appeared as what so many religions described as satan.Tall, red reptillian skin, horns, cloven hoofed. I did kind of suspect that there was overlap of description; with 'blue bodied lords flying on chariots of fire' and all that in historical accounts in more eastern hindu religions. Then; Draco reptilian species being interpreted as demons/satan.
It' all kind of crazy making...lol

#63 2022-10-01 02:51:49

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Nearly unheard of series; Childhood's End

I already posted the trailer link.

This community should/could watch this....just sayin'...

#64 2023-03-08 01:50:45

Jules77

“I’m a Virgo” follows a 13-foot-tall man named Cootie (Jerome), a native of Oakland, Calif., who spends his time binging TV shows and comic series. When he encounters his real life superhero, dubbed The Hero (Goggins), Cootie finds himself on course for a mythical quest.

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/im-a-v … 235544261/

Board footer