You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-28 21:48:49

PinkChopper

INSERTS INTO THE MATRIX ~ “BEINGS” PROJECTED INTO MY BACKYARD

Back in March of this year (although its been happening longer) I was presented with a “bird show”  (if you want to call it that) however, ALL of the “birds” were not only being “projected” somehow, but they were also “posing” as I took video.  I “felt” other “beings” around even though I couldn't see them and the “birds” were ALL different kinds I'd never seen before nor have I seen them since. If not for my intuition, I could have believed these “birds” to have been “real” (which in a way, they were ~ after all, I experienced them). 

The thing is, I was also given a “show” which displayed “beings” along with other very creative scenery that appeared as if it were my back yard yet, my eye for detail quickly recognized the scenery filmed was NOT my actual back yard, even though my back yard is what was filmed!  It sounds crazy, I know, and may not be something for everyone to comprehend right now but I assure you, this was 100% some form of interaction which I believe was “created” for me to not only experience but to catch on film as well because the distortions were too obvious.

Some of the “birds” appeared as if they were just  light while others appeared totally “real” looking in form but it's the “beings” along with the distortions in my own back yard which really blew me away.  I've done intensive investigation on these I've shared and promise, they are most certainly being projected or inserted somehow so I wanted to share and also ask, the question: Any ideas as to WHO might be creating these unique shows? I mean, one of the birds even changes in type of bird along with colors while I filmed it! 

Of course, right around the same time this occurred, there “just so happened to be” an episode on Gaia TVs Cosmic Disclosure where “Tim” describes these holographic type of realities being created by other beings which basically describes exactly what I had just filmed. I put a clip of the show in the video as well for things to make more sense. 

I realize it might be more difficult for you to truly grasp the enormity of what I'm attempting to share because it's WAY out of our normal “3D” type of perception but I've had some pretty interesting experiences with various “beings” and various “projections” in my back yard which has been quite entertaining and with Gosia's video today on “inserts” etc, I felt led to share this with all of you. Of course, the type of “inserts” that she is referring to are different, more physical in nature, but the insertions into my own back yard certainly had the appearance of something “physical” leading me to recognize how even our own eyes can be deceived!

Here is the video: https://youtu.be/FVHoKrViCa0  but I highly recommend watching on a larger sized screen because the cellphones make it more difficult to really see what I'm describing. Like I said above, I've investigated the “birds” in this footage thoroughly and although they appear as just that, “birds” I assure you, they were NOT “birds” as we know them and were in fact “projections” of some form. Of course the Cosmic Disclosure clip provided me with more validation regarding what I was thinking I was seeing, especially when it comes to the “beings” with other scenery in my own woods (woods that WERE appearing as seen in the video but have since returned to the “normal” woods) ~hee hee~ (Jump straight to that part if you want which is around the 17:33 minute mark).

Anyways, I could go on forever with details but was hoping to keep my words short, so for those interested in “projections” or “insertions” ~ there you go. Video for your enjoyment. ~hee hee~

Have a Great Day!

~Gina~

#2 2022-06-29 04:27:22

microvirus6

Re: INSERTS INTO THE MATRIX ~ “BEINGS” PROJECTED INTO MY BACKYARD

I find the bird starting at 11:00 the most "odd" out of those.. in other words, the most convincing that something outside the bounds of ordinary reality is happening.

Question for you: what was the emotional tone of this experience like for you? Like, at the moment of the highest throes of "holy shit something very strange is happening here"?

I ask because I had something similar happen to me--in the ballpark at least--and knowing how it felt for you may give me a hint whether you're experiencing the same type of event. When my thing happened, the experience was one of total awe. I literally, for the only time in my life, thought "Am I dreaming? This must be a dream." Yet there wasn't any one part of the experience I could point to and say "Look! See!? Something supernatural really did happen!" Everything in the experience could theoretically have been a series of coincidences or tricks of the eye/ tricks of the mind.

Ultimately, I interpret my event as a display put on for me by... my higher self? the universe? something like that? The point of the display being an inner confirmation, an exuberant dramatic culmination of a long process of discovery and spiritual seeking. Like the whole web of reality coming together to say-- "Yes! You're on the right track! It's all real! We're all ONE!" An outer display of an INNER knowingness. And also, a challenge to trust my inner knowing even more, because there was room left for me to rationally doubt the legitimacy of what I experienced, and no possible way for me to firmly convince someone else that it was capital-R REAL and therefore allow me to offload the responsibility onto them... So it was like a celebration thrown for me saying "You've graduated!" but also a test of sorts because it posed the problem of "But can you really integrate this? Can you really trust yourself enough? Can you accept the responsibility of being truly self-directed?"

Hope that makes sense!

#3 2022-06-29 13:40:59

Bigfeet_E

Sorry, not seeing anything out of the ordinairy. I mean, beautifull nature shots of these birds but all very normal explicable.

The first 2 are of the heron kind. A mature heron can have spanwidths up to 2.3 meters (7.5 foot). No third leg, lol, just a branch wich happen to be in the shot in front of the bird. They're looking for something to eat (fish or rats). The lighting of the sun (reflection) makes it seem bright in the footage. The ripples are clearly the reflection of the water projected on the heron. The stance with the quarter open wings is most likely to cool off a bit. and their necks are very bendable, hence the S-shape or long stretched out.

The flying bird's shifting color, as you mention, is just shadow versus normal color in the sunlight.

The diving bird is a cormorant, many have a curled beak for fishing purposes. That is their way of hunting. Yes they swim underwater and search/chase the fish. Natural born fishers.

The shoreline capture doesn't look like anything out of the ordinairy either to me. Just an interplay of light and shadow.
Trees, fallen tree and shrubs along the shoreline, looks pretty normal to me. No skull or triangular houses or anything like you mention. Tree bark showing some markings ... seeing faces in it is merely your 'creative imagination' if you'd ask me.

In retrospec i honestly can not see any "other dimensional projections" as you call it. Just some nature footage of your backyard pond ... wich changes all the time. Perhaps you could have added a footage/shot of what you deem to think is more 'normal', or as you remember it, for comparison. As you seem to think it is so different. Other than that nothing seems odd to me. Cool footage tho cool

Last edited by Bigfeet_E (2022-06-29 13:57:30)

#4 2022-06-29 23:37:18

PinkChopper

microvirus6 wrote:

I find the bird starting at 11:00 the most "odd" out of those.. in other words, the most convincing that something outside the bounds of ordinary reality is happening.

Question for you: what was the emotional tone of this experience like for you? Like, at the moment of the highest throes of "holy shit something very strange is happening here"?

I ask because I had something similar happen to me--in the ballpark at least--and knowing how it felt for you may give me a hint whether you're experiencing the same type of event. When my thing happened, the experience was one of total awe. I literally, for the only time in my life, thought "Am I dreaming? This must be a dream." Yet there wasn't any one part of the experience I could point to and say "Look! See!? Something supernatural really did happen!" Everything in the experience could theoretically have been a series of coincidences or tricks of the eye/ tricks of the mind.

Ultimately, I interpret my event as a display put on for me by... my higher self? the universe? something like that? The point of the display being an inner confirmation, an exuberant dramatic culmination of a long process of discovery and spiritual seeking. Like the whole web of reality coming together to say-- "Yes! You're on the right track! It's all real! We're all ONE!" An outer display of an INNER knowingness. And also, a challenge to trust my inner knowing even more, because there was room left for me to rationally doubt the legitimacy of what I experienced, and no possible way for me to firmly convince someone else that it was capital-R REAL and therefore allow me to offload the responsibility onto them... So it was like a celebration thrown for me saying "You've graduated!" but also a test of sorts because it posed the problem of "But can you really integrate this? Can you really trust yourself enough? Can you accept the responsibility of being truly self-directed?"

Hope that makes sense!

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences as well as responding. Most certainly the "intuition" part as well as feelings behind the experience as it occurred that can not be shared in a comment or even a video etc which makes the entire ordeal more personal and without the ability to express just how unique this truly was. For about a week prior to this particular incident, I witnessed and filmed something in my woods, in a part of the woods I can't really reach. It was always during the night when I'd see a light along with a bird that continually chirped ~ Continually. I'd shine my flashlight in the direction and the light would go off. It was extremely odd to say the least but honestly, I have been filming the skies for YEARS now and have captured "projections" of birds where they have obvious holes with in the projection such as holes where you could see through the wings and much more. Why I haven't shared these is even unknown to me. HA. But regarding this particular time, it was odd since my parents (I live with) out of the blue just happened to decide to go out of town for a week ~ that particular week.  I definitely felt it was a "setup" in order to present these projections as they were shown. I suppose it's one of those things where you have a personal experience that just can't be explained to someone else where they understand completely.

The feeling I had as this occurred was strange because it was like the atmosphere changed and my eyes felt weird. I was also with the feeling of others being there and the camera literally did take shots in ways I wouldn't have normally done. We have a huge pond in the back and do have all sorts of birds that come and go but these particular birds were just not normal. They've never appeared before and I've never seen them since. Only for that one week (maybe a week and a half) Plus there were VERY strange turtles that suddenly appeared in the pond who were doing some pretty odd things as well. I can say that I know in my heart this was a "show" given and I find the episodes on Cosmic Disclosure to be interesting since I literally felt like I was being led through this situation by unseen forces. I didn't have a feeling of fear, but the feeling like I was being led to film these birds and a feeling as if making sure I captured them. I have had MANY situations happening like this and know it is some form of interaction, I'm just not sure who is behind the scenes. Of course, I have too much of a sense of humor probably because I find everything funny in one way or another but don't want to learn down the road that I was interacting with beings who aren't necessarily on the same side as me when it comes to the spiritual battle.

I do trust my instincts and this experience for sure as one considered way out of the norm for most to comprehend but I really don't seek others opinions as to the validity since I know on a personal level just how "real" all of the experiences I continue to have with various "beings" are. And self directed ~ self leading myself is all I know, is my life as "me" right now. ~hee hee~

I really do thank you for sharing the experience you also had of a "display put on for me by... my higher self? the universe? something like that?" because it helps to know that someone else comprehends what I mean when stating such a thing. I suppose some things truly are "personal" ~hee hee~

Have a Great Day!

~Gina~

#5 2022-06-30 00:07:37

PinkChopper

Bigfeet_E wrote:

Sorry, not seeing anything out of the ordinairy. I mean, beautifull nature shots of these birds but all very normal explicable.

The first 2 are of the heron kind. A mature heron can have spanwidths up to 2.3 meters (7.5 foot). No third leg, lol, just a branch wich happen to be in the shot in front of the bird. They're looking for something to eat (fish or rats). The lighting of the sun (reflection) makes it seem bright in the footage. The ripples are clearly the reflection of the water projected on the heron. The stance with the quarter open wings is most likely to cool off a bit. and their necks are very bendable, hence the S-shape or long stretched out.

The flying bird's shifting color, as you mention, is just shadow versus normal color in the sunlight.

The diving bird is a cormorant, many have a curled beak for fishing purposes. That is their way of hunting. Yes they swim underwater and search/chase the fish. Natural born fishers.

The shoreline capture doesn't look like anything out of the ordinairy either to me. Just an interplay of light and shadow.
Trees, fallen tree and shrubs along the shoreline, looks pretty normal to me. No skull or triangular houses or anything like you mention. Tree bark showing some markings ... seeing faces in it is merely your 'creative imagination' if you'd ask me.

In retrospec i honestly can not see any "other dimensional projections" as you call it. Just some nature footage of your backyard pond ... wich changes all the time. Perhaps you could have added a footage/shot of what you deem to think is more 'normal', or as you remember it, for comparison. As you seem to think it is so different. Other than that nothing seems odd to me. Cool footage tho cool

Thank you for your response. It has helped me recognize the need to do a better job pointing out the specifics, the details when sharing any of these type of videos. I did throw this one together fast and not necessarily for public recognition of what was displayed. More like communication to those who are behind the various situations I continue to experience. Communication of "Yes, I do see what you are doing" ~hee hee~ I should do a better job with each of the scenarios I share though since it's definitely the very fine details that one must "see" to comprehend what I might assume to be obvious when it's only obvious to me since I realize what I'm looking at while others may not. Plus, there's the feelings involved as these various scenarios occur, feelings which just can't be expressed since it involves intuition and how does one ever get that part across. ~hee hee~

Regarding the woods, I really should point that part out better because yes, woods do change, but there are wooded things and scenery like the appearance of the white , what I call "skull on a stick" that are not in my woods and never has been. Then there's the duck appearing which is in my pond however, it's always been stuck in an area where it stays and the direction it is facing is opposite that which appears in the video. I am surprised you weren't able to see the little bluish looking "being" though since I thought it was very obvious. That and the appearance of a sorta "tin man with child looking face" right next to the bluish being. Actually there are quite a lot of "beings" shown when you zoom in and really investigate but perhaps it's not for everyone to "see" and might be one of those things which is "personal".  Either way, I thank you for your comments and will do a much better job pointing out the details of what I'm attempting to share in the future. 

Have a Great Day!

~Gina~

Board footer