You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-28 03:23:31

tomcan

Kim Goguen Disclosure Post

Hi All,

Just to keep ourselves in the know.

Here is today's posting of Kim Goguen and her FULL discosure and where everything now seems to be from her viewpoint.

Helpful to stay in touch with all information...

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/ … DISCLOSURE!!!

All the best,

tomcan

#2 2022-06-28 06:05:53

DarkOwl

Re: Kim Goguen Disclosure Post

Kim Goguen has stated that she is opposed to the Taygetans (or Targetians as she calls them) and thinks they are a race of red-eyed demons.
Just the latest in a long string of reasons not to trust her. She has no place here.
(I'll probably remove the post after 24 hours so please take no offence smile )
Cheers

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-06-28 09:28:35

Dablin

I have only watched a few of her videos since becoming aware of her; including this one because... well, why not?. I was also curious to see what she would consider disclosure.

I only found out about her from within these forums when a little while back she was more positively advertised by various members here. I have though always found it hard to accept what she says, atleast in whole. There are many things that she does say that makes some sense but she comes across from such a high-level of arrogance, self-importance & self-righteousness that it takes a great deal of mental fortitude on my end to continue listening to the shit that keeps dripping out of mouth.

She just feels so completely off from my perspective. If we really should listen to our own internal feelings to make more accurate judgements on things, then well, mine is is that she is definitely not worth the effort, atleast for me. I definitely don't trust her. Never have, never will.

I will though continue watching selected videos of hers now and again just to keep up to date because I am always prepared to be proven wrong and I don't like to censor information from myself just because I don't agree with someone. I always strive to be better then that and that includes atleast giving those I disagree with some time to present their case.

#4 2022-06-28 12:03:06

Jules77

I only follow her main Telegram thread now.  Now that most of her team left there are more opportunities to see the problems with what she offers, and it increasingly looks worse.  And interestingly it is often times her followers explaining red flags and not Kim or her admins who I believe should be presenting clarity.

#5 2022-06-28 20:22:54

Meridianwoman

tomcan wrote:

Hi All,

Just to keep ourselves in the know.

Here is today's posting of Kim Goguen and her FULL discosure and where everything now seems to be from her viewpoint.

Helpful to stay in touch with all information...

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/ … DISCLOSURE!!!

All the best,

tomcan

Thank you Tomcan for sharing the important new video.  Here's a public link to watch for free:
Published on 28 Jun 2022

The TRUE Control Structure of Earth, Where are they now? Who your enemy REALLY IS. Do not Miss this HUGE Disclosure
https://ugetube.com/watch/6-27-2022-kim … bLfDu.html

#6 2022-06-28 22:47:33

DarkOwl

Meridianwoman wrote:

Thank you Tomcan for sharing the important new video.

What's important about it?
I'm mystified as to how someone can support the Taygetan disclosure and what Kim G has to say, especially in light of her recent statements about them.
Why would you be promoting her here @Meridianwoman?
Curious hmm

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-06-28 23:17:14

Meridianwoman

Owl Dark - Since you're mystified by those who want to learn others' perspectives, wouldn't it help to actually watch the video before commenting about it?

#8 2022-06-29 00:20:40

DarkOwl

Meridianwoman wrote:

Owl Dark - Since you're mystified by those who want to learn others' perspectives, wouldn't it help to actually watch the video before commenting about it?

I did start to watch it but as usual, her vibe, her mind-control eyes and her AI-fed nonsense got to me and I had to turn it off.

There is nothing (and has never been anything) for me to learn here. Because of the nature of disclosure and the difficulty in verifying information, trust in the source is imperative! Kim G is one of the least trustworthy peeps in the game!

IMO

#9 2022-06-29 01:05:51

Meridianwoman

DarkOwl wrote:
Meridianwoman wrote:

IMO

There's the difference - watching the first part, and dismissing the rest. 
It's the easy way out of confronting why one feels 'mystified.'

#10 2022-06-29 01:23:20

Scott Summers

Hi folks

This is why the 3 letter agency people are so lame.

Kim Goguen attacks the Taygetans (Targetans, whatever) as being regressive.

Kim Goguen’s “followers” then come to the Taygetan Forum to “invite people to listen to Kim”.

This is done on the basis that we should be “open-minded”. Implying that if we do not listen to Kim, we are close-minded (here’s that “cult” word coming up again).

This is a carbon copy of the “woke mentality” strategy. It’s called weaponising empathy.

It was used with great success in getting Europe flooded with 3rd world immigrants who then went on to raise the crime rates and unsettle society.

It’s old. It’s boring. It’s lame.

Listen, you don’t go to Barcelona Football Club to get people to follow Real Madrid. Unless you have a death wish. big_smile

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-06-29 01:30:32)

#11 2022-06-29 02:49:21

Meridianwoman

I see Scott.  You resorted to attacking.
And you judge too quickly.

#12 2022-06-29 02:56:08

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Meridianwoman wrote:

Fascinating video, I'm not sure I believe or resonate with it all, just the same as here on Cosmic
Agency information.

I'm all for finding, researching truth. I don't like the lacky-thought-police on these forums that claim that they're all for finding truth and yet; smear, shame and dismiss other information, even set themselves as some sort of 'higher frequency' appointed judge-entity..lol.
Don't even bother to say; well why are you here then??. I'm attracked to the information...SOME of the information.

Even either Yahzi or Aneeka has stated something like; 'don't just follow our information, discern your own truth'...something like that on several occasions.

So, why don't you thought police forum members chill out and let conversations happen. Many of us are intrigued by otherly OVERLAPPING off-world information, and since there is little opportunity to VET the information or proove anything, mayby stop acting like a f**king controlling cult member and let things unfold and evolve collectively.

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-06-29 02:56:42)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#13 2022-06-29 05:03:01

Scott Summers

Meridianwoman wrote:

Hi Meridianwoman

I was calling out something as I saw it. That’s an opinion. That’s not an attack.

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion, of course.

But when others have tried to watch the video and couldn’t make it to the end, you tried to bully them into finishing it.

Are you therefore respecting their opinion?

#14 2022-06-29 09:32:05

fairways

For those who suggest that Taygetans are Targence (or whatever their correct name was) as referred to by Kim Goguen I can tell you that you are very mistaken. They are totally different species. We, humans. owe a huge THANK YOU to those who are from Taygeta, Erra and other. Those who were mentioned by Kim are no longer about but whilst the name is similar to Taygeta they never were the same. So please do not get confused and give credit where credit is due.

#15 2022-06-29 09:48:27

DarkOwl

Meridianwoman wrote:

Scott makes some good points.
I've been asking myself why we are still giving her airtime. We don't allow promotion of Elena Danaan because of her stance on the Taygetans, so why are we allowing Kim Goguen a free pass?!
I've been asking myself, "am i being too tolerant here?" and so resonated with what Scott said about 'woke culture' and 'weaponised empathy'.

As moderator, I'm going to ask people to please stop promoting Kim Goguen. She has made her position clear and she has no place here ("red eyed demon race" FFS) sad It's no longer appropriate to allow someone with such views airtime., I would think.

Thanks all

#16 2022-06-29 11:08:05

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:
Meridianwoman wrote:

Thank you Tomcan for sharing the important new video.

What's important about it?
I'm mystified as to how someone can support the Taygetan disclosure and what Kim G has to say, especially in light of her recent statements about them.
Why would you be promoting her here @Meridianwoman?
Curious hmm

Gosia and the Taygetans made clear that we may look at all sources as to find the bits of useful information that they may contain. And while Kim has plenty of problems due to her ET handler mind-control, she occasionally does have a few bits of useful contents. Luckily I don't need to go through her many pointless videos to find it but can discern it before watching...

And yes, while I agree that her Taygetan bashing (which in fact are named "Targetian" by her) is undesirable in this place, select information can still be useful, as long as everyone is aware that Kim's anti-Taygetan stance is silly.

In this specific case I suggest that Gosia makes a clear statement about occasionally posting Kim's content in her forum (which I am not doing anymore, but others may).

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#17 2022-06-29 11:45:31

07wideeyes

Scott Summers wrote:

Hi folks

Kim Goguen’s “followers” then come to the Taygetan Forum to “invite people to listen to Kim”.

This is done on the basis that we should be “open-minded”. Implying that if we do not listen to Kim, we are close-minded (here’s that “cult” word coming up again).

This is a carbon copy of the “woke mentality” strategy. It’s called weaponising empathy.

It was used with great success in getting Europe flooded with 3rd world immigrants who then went on to raise the crime rates and unsettle society.

Listen, you don’t go to Barcelona Football Club to get people to follow Real Madrid. Unless you have a death wish. big_smile

Just to say that 'weaponising empathy' is a brilliant expression, which sums up quite a lot of the manipulation that goes on around us these days. It is the good-hearted-but-undiscerning-and-therefore-somewhat-idiotic who keep the crappy matrix life going more than anyone, in western countries at least. It ties in with that other eye-opener from one of the earlier videos, of 'managing people's awakening'. Low level matrix suffering is fed, in the main, not by obviously nasty people, but by those who are desperate to 'do good', 'be nice', pay off their guilt and karma - all fantasies that are easily manipulated.

#18 2022-06-29 12:12:19

Gosia
Administrator

I agree with everything said. Thank you.

Scott Summers wrote:

Hi folks

#19 2022-06-29 12:14:32

Gosia
Administrator

Maybe she is not referring to our Taygetans, as someone above suggested? Hmmm.... I mean, red eyed demons from 8th density? It just seems too far out and plain absurd for that to be referring to our team.

DarkOwl wrote:
Meridianwoman wrote:

Scott makes some good points.
I've been asking myself why we are still giving her airtime. We don't allow promotion of Elena Danaan because of her stance on the Taygetans, so why are we allowing Kim Goguen a free pass?!
I've been asking myself, "am i being too tolerant here?" and so resonated with what Scott said about 'woke culture' and 'weaponised empathy'.

As moderator, I'm going to ask people to please stop promoting Kim Goguen. She has made her position clear and she has no place here ("red eyed demon race" FFS) sad It's no longer appropriate to allow someone with such views airtime., I would think.

Thanks all

#20 2022-06-29 16:27:05

07wideeyes

Genoveva wrote:

In the disclosure video Kim presented the methodology used by the parasites in a realistic manner. But this methodology is also decribed in fine detail by Umberto Eco in his book Foucault's Pendulum.

The exact structure of the parasitic pyramid hierarchy is debatable, because she seems to think that only the ancestral structure (which she presented) is valid. This is not correct because the ancestral parasites have been infiltrated by new mercenary-type entities, with or without ancestral parasites' (or Kim's) knowledge.

Her claim that she is pure essence is absolutely false. And ridiculous.
Same goes for her claim that she controls the funds for the cabal - actually, I don't know if she still says so, but she used to claim this not long ago.

There is, I think, a good point embedded in what you write here, Genoveva. Kim Goguen may say some good and true things, but then so do many other people (this came to me as I read your mention of Eco). They don't get special treatment and wordspace on the forum, as Kim does from time to time. Why should i pay more attention to her than to, say, David Icke, who rarely pops up here? Or to a bundle of other folk?

Having said that, we can always skip whatever doesn't particularly interest us on the forum, as I often do when Kim turns up.

#21 2022-06-29 16:56:59

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Genoveva wrote:

In the disclosure video Kim presented the methodology used by the parasites in a realistic manner. But this methodology is also decribed in fine detail by Umberto Eco in his book Foucault's Pendulum.

The exact structure of the parasitic pyramid hierarchy is debatable, because she seems to think that only the ancestral structure (which she presented) is valid. This is not correct because the ancestral parasites have been infiltrated by new mercenary-type entities, with or without ancestral parasites' (or Kim's) knowledge.

Same goes for her claim that she controls the funds for the cabal - actually, I don't know if she still says so, but she used to claim this not long ago.

I found the parasite-pyramid fascinating in her Disclosure clip. The layout of the 'parent's, covens etc. Then the cabal groups that run things. I've never heard of Umberto Eco's book, sounds interesting.

We do have to rely on our intuition at times to sense; yes that sounds true, no that doesn't. When I've watched a few of Kim's vids before, I've eyerolled and even cringed a few times with her claims lol. I've also seen that she evades some direct questions, which kind of causes suspicion. Some things have rung true to me as when I heard her say that; Trump was a member of the order of the black sun. It was then that it occurred to me that there isn't just one cabal, there are several factions all fighting for control over humanity.

When I first heard her speak about the 'Targetians', I thought she must be getting the name mixed up, as these are not red eyed demons lol....as others have pointed out here.

Also, I don't like it when information lacks transparency. This happens here. I also get it that in recent videos, Gosia shared that they don't tell them or us everything for security and various reasons. Ok, well too bad that I don't like it, I have to accept it. But I don't trust everything here either. I question things, I'm often a critical thinker within the critical thinkers groups. If I get judgements, and repremands for asking questions or pointing out discrepancies, then I respond accordingly.

#22 2022-06-29 17:04:00

Cosmic Sea
Banned

07wideeyes wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

There is, I think, a good point embedded in what you write here, Genoveva. Kim Goguen may say some good and true things, but then so do many other people (this came to me as I read your mention of Eco). They don't get special treatment and wordspace on the forum, as Kim does from time to time. Why should i pay more attention to her than to, say, David Icke, who rarely pops up here? Or to a bundle of other folk?

Having said that, we can always skip whatever doesn't particularly interest us on the forum, as I often do when Kim turns up.

One thing that makes her information unique is that she/team has a plan forward. A platform for gathering, creating 'assemblies' for people to kind of self govern. I'm not totally convinced, but it is a plan forward that many other truthers aren't providing. The ThriveOn people are also doing something similar (Gamble and team), but more about internet connecting, projects, energy innovations etc. (the movie Thrive 1 and 2 are about the cabal controllers).

#23 2022-07-20 13:21:42

TMM

Genoveva wrote:

When I hear that Kim has a plan forward, somehow I don't see her ready to deal with the issues presented in this video:

Kim has an Idea, and a part of a plan forward, but it's on the people too. Kim isn't the savior, we are, and as log we are sitting only behind a screen, there will be no change at all. Your link says it too, be prepared, but there is no chance for I-Guys...

Freedom isn't negotiable.

#24 2022-07-20 13:25:54

TMM

Cosmic Sea wrote:

A platform for gathering, creating 'assemblies' for people to kind of self govern...

I agree, this is the only way to get out of the system, and people can help each other. But it's on us to form groups and get out of the banks or health insurance and use alternatives...

Freedom isn't negotiable.

#25 2022-07-30 00:20:58

tomcan

Hi All

Just for a Kim update. This link will probably only exist for a couple of days, then behind the paywall.

Knowledge is power and interesting for all of us to put into our personal perspective.

https://www.unitednetwork.news/content/ … ial-Report

Board footer