You are not logged in.

#26 2022-06-25 06:11:27

Re: Things the Swaruus have asked us to do

To condense:
Unifyd.com  plenty of starseeds there

Google: Fondacion Arsayan , starseeds there as well.

Apologies Gosia, you dont like to mention other people s work on your channel,  blog, etc.... but this is necessary to condense

Also message for Gosia: need to contact you to offer support, kindly email me if you resonate as i have lots of Polish and Finnish friends from UN experience.........

Last edited by Universal sentience (2022-06-30 07:37:04)

#27 2022-06-25 13:20:05

mose

Blessed Love.

In order for conscious people to self organize it is crucial to know and understand how it all came to this.

First and foremost, we have got to acknowledge the fact that we are living in a 'Babylon' system--which is 'shitstem'.

Babylon, a state of living in which you are overwhelmed by systematic oppression and enslavement in the matters pertaining to individual liberty and economic well being.

The oppressors are well organized and executive their plans so very well; as we tend to give them permission to do so, allowing them to exploit us systematically.

Breaking free, will come at figurative price--which is knowledge, understanding, responsibility and wisdom amongst all of us.

Is this life worth of living, and passing all these social ills to our children--debt traps, education loans, mortgages, indoctrination in stead of true education, shady governance, poverty traps etc?

Rebelling against the system, revolutions and/or armed struggle won't cut this... As all reactionary measures would surely be the result of the same 'state of mind' which locked all of us to the present situation.

The World is run by invisible Planners--not really financial beasts from London nor Bretton Woods derived Institutions. For the latter were/are still puppets of the invisible masters' play.

We have to transcend our old penchant for details and truth of the matter, for there are times in which we don't really need to know who is who behind the scene; rather decode certain patterns of nature and respond to the needs of our liking.

If you don't have a plan, you will live by another one's plan.

So what is planning really?

Technically, planning is a process in which undesired state of things are sorted to be worked upon so us to lead into desired state of things/affair/conditions.

Planning in its very essence, is the kernel of state of development and social flourishing. What is less known to many, planning is the 'head' of social, economic and environmental integrity--integrity of any given nation-state. Guided by national policies, planning is the mechanism of transforming societies as per their development visions.

Planning as of now is being carried out by many nation-states but in the state of 'darkness'.

Conscious Ones, given right knowledge, understanding and wisdom can forge new societies in the 'Light'.

Empirically, it is known that Planning is all about 'Choices'.

The Ones who know better can choose better. Alas, living in the world in which many people don't know any better is a tragedy. Democracy is of no use really if the masses live in the state of apathy or indifference towards any conceivable positive change. Such is the dilemma to most of us who 'know' too much about trends and dynamics of our living societies. Seeking transformations is not a simple matter of new 'impositions' to people around us--people need to know better.

Knowing better is one thing; willingness to act out of Information towards Transformation has to be the second thing unto which the common goal of 'contextual well being for all of us' ought to be a guiding stone-- if we really need to 'uplift' ourselves and so one another.

Herein lies the significance of self illumination for the sake of oneself and the others.

Planners behind the CABAL could be motivated by 'Invisible Order', such is what in this website has come to be partially revealed as AI of certain nature... So many subjects within it could be having no other thought but self belief in doing 'what is right and good' for certain ultimate cause.

As it is known within the technicalities of planning, monitoring and evaluation is the core proposition for all ranges of proposed activities, alternative paths, means and resources to attain to the set goal... And planning is always a continuous process... Such is the very intricate nature behind overt and covert intelligence gathering... A need to know, deciphering patterns, and predicting outcomes is well an art and necessity for control and protecting running systems.

AI, in ultimate way, is means for obtaining intelligence and safeguard capacity to act in favorable ways for the certain cause. If this is so, let it be known, the invisible planners behind CABAL have means and access to all information that pass over the worldwide internet web... Have tools to extract what they think could be of certain use or utility to their cause...

Having 'Monitoring Systems' for what people think/do/act and constituting a 'Prism' is a potential way to be able to gather intelligence over organizations/societies versus what is their likely disposition and so forth 'state of knowing'... But this should not worry anyone in someway... Least know, as people function for the certain cause, they have their imperatives which are consistent with their 'performance'...

We all need to know how our collective activities can be deciphered for overt and covert purposes.

So even in these forums, some people may find this 'unsafe' to disclose some possible sensitive positive moves--if we are contemplating such; but it is okay...

Therefore, for this to be okay, we have got to prepare one another for another way of living and keeping it real...

Nobody has to worry about them 'vultures'... Let one and one focus.

Lets hold and focus within ourselves, and know it well: using our conscious awareness as portal for transformations is the ultimate path...

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/galac … on-taygeta

Last edited by mose (2022-06-25 13:38:27)

#28 2022-06-26 07:04:32

DarkOwl

mose wrote:

Planning as of now is being carried out by many nation-states but in the state of 'darkness'.

Well said (all of it!)
We could learn a thing or two from the dark ones about planning and thinking in terms of generations (as opposed to a 'five year plan').
They appear to have a jump start on us but us starseeds have many tricks up our sleeves and can move very quickly under pressure.
It's game-on for the cabal is all I can say!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#29 2022-06-29 05:27:41

microvirus6

I'm trying to synthesize, put things together, imagine a realistic vision for how all this will work. First things first, it seems like there are actually three separate goals that we are talking about. It may help to have them clearly delineated...

1. Outreach. Raising the vibration of the people around us through teaching and healing, thus raising the number of awakened people

2. Forming physical communities of people who are awakened

3. Networking. To get the above two goals off the ground, get them to a large enough scale to have a big impact, and ultimately integrate the two, we need to know where our allies are

I'm spitballing here, but maybe the model is something like this: Create an organization (maybe called The Awakening Network) that freely supports individuals who want to start a local "chapter." Here's what it may look like in practice...

So_free and I are starting a free "meditation and wellness" class in our area (gotta call it something conventional-ish to attract some normies). Aimed at raising vibration / expanding consciousness. Okcs may be starting a physical community and inviting people who are likely to be awakened. We can take what we learn from these ventures, start connecting with other groups doings similar things, organize what we learn and have it readily available to be passed on to people wanting to follow in our footsteps.

For instance, so_free and I may be able to say "Here, use this flyer we have created and substitute in your location and contact info. Here's how to distribute it so people will see. Here's how to find a location to host the class cheaply and easily. Here's the program we use for the opening guided meditation. Here are some of the books and resources we use for the teaching portion" etc etc.. And likely, okcs will end up with similar practical expertise that will make starting an enlightened community easier for the next group.

All it will really take will be creating a website where interested volunteers can connect, organizing what we learn as we go into practical materials, and connecting/ inviting existing similar networks. If there are thousands of awakened people ready to commit time to transforming Earth (and I think there are), a framework like this could tap into that. And in terms of governance, it would work like Alcoholics Anonymous (similar to holistic society in fact) with each chapter being self-governed and self-supporting, while also receiving aid from the organization as a whole and selecting certain members who volunteer to help run the infrastructure of the larger organization.

WiggleRoom, email me if you want. If you know web development and are willing to pitch in, maybe we could start building something. Anyone who's interested in something like this, email me also *mikethemaverick@gmail.com*... Financially, I'm not yet in a position to start something massive, but getting a network together is good in any case. I'm just saving the emails I get like this under a category label in gmail, but if anyone has a better idea for how to discretely connect, I'm open to it. We could do telegram or something, but in the end I think something like this has to be out in the open... I mean, sure we could set up some secretive encrypted corner, but 1) I don't know if that's acting in the right spirit and 2) if this gets big enough to really matter, there's no way to really prevent infiltration anyway

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-06-29 05:35:15)

#30 2022-06-29 07:20:59

mitkobs

In my opinion cabal is gained almost everything material from this reality and is trying to take over consciousness of the people to have absolute power. Things are gone beyond saving in conventional ways. I see spirituality as a way out solution for such level of evil and corruption. And higher power intervention is needed at least to guide the reasonable and good at heart people.

#31 2022-06-29 09:42:52

Things are not "beyond saving in conventional ways". It's only that no 5d civilization dares to take action, due to fear of being criticized by the corrupt majority, just as people in 3d fear being criticized for going against prevailing belief systems even though those systems are sociopathic. Of course, spirituality is necessary, but so is some kind of action. If it were that simple, the Taygetans could just have done some shadow work and Starlette would have disappeared, but they had to take actual action against her to remove the threat.

The problem is that they expect 3d incarnate starseeds with no material or military power to overcome an enemy that not only has mastery of black magic and metaphysics, but reverse engineered ET technology and ownership over all major planetary resources. From the perspective of anyone incarnate here, the odds are stacked heavily and impossibly against them, but from the perspective of any 5d civilization, that same reverse-engineered technology is crude and easy to defeat. Willful ignorance and politics are the only things stopping them.

For starseeds, spirituality is only a "solution" to cut our losses and escape this place that we sacrificed so much to come and help, but only at the end of our miserable lives, unless there will be mass extractions in the coming years. It is only a "solution" to take us back home after we die, a home that we could have just never left to begin with, and for most of us, a home that abandoned us in our Earth missions. If no action is taken, then that is all it will be. Us avoiding entrapment and going home in the end but having wasted thousands of years and many painful lifetimes of our time sacrificing our happiness for a losing battle that nobody cared enough to win, getting raped in the ass and then blamed for wearing a short skirt in a dark alley by the same perverted and cowardly crowd of 5d onlookers who could have stopped it.

It seems to me that those who choose to serve in this manner by incarnating here are shouldering not only their own harsh lessons and those of humanity, but the lessons that 5d refuses to learn by continuing to play their games and smugly watch us suffer while refusing to look at their own shadow. What worthless and pathetic beings. No wonder they are likely destined to be pulled into an antimatter universe while the few that came to Earth and barely kept their heads above water will make it through in the end and have to go save them like they never did for us.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-06-29 10:05:42)

righteously indignant

#32 2022-06-29 10:18:11

DarkOwl

microvirus6 wrote:

I'm trying to synthesize, put things together, imagine a realistic vision for how all this will work. First things first, it seems like there are actually three separate goals that we are talking about. It may help to have them clearly delineated...

1. Outreach. Raising the vibration of the people around us through teaching and healing, thus raising the number of awakened people

2. Forming physical communities of people who are awakened

3. Networking. To get the above two goals off the ground, get them to a large enough scale to have a big impact, and ultimately integrate the two, we need to know where our allies are

I'm spitballing here, but maybe the model is something like this: Create an organization (maybe called The Awakening Network) that freely supports individuals who want to start a local "chapter." Here's what it may look like in practice...

So_free and I are starting a free "meditation and wellness" class in our area (gotta call it something conventional-ish to attract some normies). Aimed at raising vibration / expanding consciousness. Okcs may be starting a physical community and inviting people who are likely to be awakened. We can take what we learn from these ventures, start connecting with other groups doings similar things, organize what we learn and have it readily available to be passed on to people wanting to follow in our footsteps.

For instance, so_free and I may be able to say "Here, use this flyer we have created and substitute in your location and contact info. Here's how to distribute it so people will see. Here's how to find a location to host the class cheaply and easily. Here's the program we use for the opening guided meditation. Here are some of the books and resources we use for the teaching portion" etc etc.. And likely, okcs will end up with similar practical expertise that will make starting an enlightened community easier for the next group.

All it will really take will be creating a website where interested volunteers can connect, organizing what we learn as we go into practical materials, and connecting/ inviting existing similar networks. If there are thousands of awakened people ready to commit time to transforming Earth (and I think there are), a framework like this could tap into that. And in terms of governance, it would work like Alcoholics Anonymous (similar to holistic society in fact) with each chapter being self-governed and self-supporting, while also receiving aid from the organization as a whole and selecting certain members who volunteer to help run the infrastructure of the larger organization.

WiggleRoom, email me if you want. If you know web development and are willing to pitch in, maybe we could start building something. Anyone who's interested in something like this, email me also *mikethemaverick@gmail.com*... Financially, I'm not yet in a position to start something massive, but getting a network together is good in any case. I'm just saving the emails I get like this under a category label in gmail, but if anyone has a better idea for how to discretely connect, I'm open to it. We could do telegram or something, but in the end I think something like this has to be out in the open... I mean, sure we could set up some secretive encrypted corner, but 1) I don't know if that's acting in the right spirit and 2) if this gets big enough to really matter, there's no way to really prevent infiltration anyway

This is so awesome! I love hearing about community building projects like this!

I wouldn't worry too much about infiltration. If you have a core group of you that are very awake, and have built trust between you, it's very difficult for those types to operate (I'm not saying it's impossible but generally there are multiple red flags which are dead giveaways for those who are aware of such things).
Everyday egos will keep you busy enough smile

Outreach to 'normies' is admirable but make sure you have a solid, high-vibe starseed, core group first, that can hold the field. 'Normies' (bless' em) can be hard work and sometimes draining due to the levels of mind control and entrenchment in the matrix and if there's narcissism involved as well, it can become a real headache (my experience anyhow). Something to consider.

Am keen to hear more of your thoughts processes and watching it come to life. There seem to be other community building ideas floating around in relation to the Taygetan disclosure so exciting times smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#33 2022-06-29 10:33:05

Any effort at community building, whether on a large or small scale, is definitely admirable. Getting together with like-minded people is one of the best and only things that makes sense in these messed up times.

righteously indignant

#34 2022-06-29 10:40:18

mitkobs

Forget about 5D intervention, not going to happen conventionally. And we here also cannot do anything conventional to stop the cabal. So what is left for us to do - to become powerful in spirit-mind-consciousness and that is what we are here for ultimately. If the evil increases we have to increase our goodness and this is the way.

#35 2022-06-29 11:03:12

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

Things are not "beyond saving in conventional ways".[...]

It seems to me that those who choose to serve in this manner by incarnating here are shouldering not only their own harsh lessons and those of humanity[...]

Well said, as this is exactly what Starseeds, Lightworkers and beyond are doing here: Saving that which the lower density beings are unable to do. And not only for Earth but also far beyond. Which is a natural way to solve problems in the physical in our universe without breaking the "physical immersion of souls".

All is as it needs to be.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#36 2022-06-29 12:02:59

Jules77

So a project like this would need a requirements building session where long and short term goals could be developed including the resources that would be needed for each project plan.  A brainstorming session would be of help as well.

#37 2022-06-29 13:25:08

Wooof

Let's buy a house with land, then 2, 3, .., in the 5 continents. A house with crops, or for holidays, as a good place to meet good friends and a spiritual space.

The first step could be a sticky topic on the forum. Then let's study the loan. Registration. Vote for the best places.

Last edited by Wooof (2022-06-29 15:31:15)

#38 2022-06-29 16:20:23

Wooof

Ok, My idea is too early. Yet I want to show you a success of small community :

https://lumieresurgaia.com/les-avancees-sur-bem-haja/

Last edited by Wooof (2022-06-29 16:25:03)

#39 2022-06-29 17:24:57

Cosmic Sea
Banned

If people are interested, this is a movement that's happening, structures of society, projects etc. You could have a look at how they've put things together. https://www.thriveon.com/media/introduc … dom-portal

Another one. https://www.unitednetwork.news/who-we-are-what-we-do

I'm not really recommending these, just pointing out that they've done some planning/visioning and actions. I have a hard time trusting just about anything anymore it seems.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#40 2022-06-29 23:07:42

DarkOwl

Cosmic Sea wrote:

If people are interested, this is a movement that's happening, structures of society, projects etc. You could have a look at how they've put things together. https://www.thriveon.com/media/introduc … dom-portal

I'm not really recommending these, just pointing out that they've done some planning/visioning and actions. I have a hard time trusting just about anything anymore it seems.

I'd be as cautious with the Thrive movement as I would with United Network. Foster Gamble comes from one of the families that ran the corporation Proctor and Gamble who have been accused of being 'satanic' (you can Google it and make your own mind up). I remember when the original Thrive movie came out, they used blatant one-eye symbolism on the poster. The list of poisons P&G produce for the market would indicate they are indeed fully part of the agenda. Eyes open!

As far as I can tell the most successful community building project amongst freedom lovers on the planet right now has been (and is) Voices For Freedom in NZ. They've paved the way and shown that they can mobilise 10's of thousands of people into thriving and active local groups (and if VFF shut down tomorrow, those groups would still continue and stay connected).

Original Thrive movie poster
Screen-Shot-2022-06-30-at-10-58-45-AM.png

Original P&G logo
Screen-Shot-2022-06-30-at-10-59-00-AM.png

#41 2022-06-30 03:03:51

Cosmic Sea
Banned

DarkOwl wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

I'd be as cautious with the Thrive movement as I would with United Network. Foster Gamble comes from one of the families that ran the corporation Proctor and Gamble who have been accused of being 'satanic' (you can Google it and make your own mind up). I remember when the original Thrive movie came out, they used blatant one-eye symbolism on the poster. The list of poisons P&G produce for the market would indicate they are indeed fully part of the agenda. Eyes open!

As far as I can tell the most successful community building project amongst freedom lovers on the planet right now has been (and is) Voices For Freedom in NZ. They've paved the way and shown that they can mobilise 10's of thousands of people into thriving and active local groups (and if VFF shut down tomorrow, those groups would still continue and stay connected).

Original Thrive movie poster
https://i.ibb.co/XJ7x7tj/Screen-Shot-2022-06-30-at-10-58-45-AM.png

Original P&G logo
https://i.ibb.co/QCLmTTT/Screen-Shot-2022-06-30-at-10-59-00-AM.png

Yes, I agree to be cautious. Without looking into 'Foster/proctor Gamble'...I recognized the 'large corporation' part of it. But the movies are intriquing and there does seem to be a genuine movement to advance humanity. If you look at the movies, you'll see.

There has also been Freedom Cells Movement ,but I've found that they tend to focus on cryptocurrency...which quite frankly; turns me off..

I'll look into Voices For Freedom in NZ.

Here, locally there are a few orgs. that have arisen too. unitymovement.ca is one that is really good.

I find there are also locally groups that have organized, but are very 'christiany'...and not for me. lol.

Thanks for sharing.

#42 2022-06-30 03:35:09

DarkOwl

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Yes, I agree to be cautious. Without looking into 'Foster/proctor Gamble'...I recognized the 'large corporation' part of it. But the movies are intriquing and there does seem to be a genuine movement to advance humanity. If you look at the movies, you'll see.

There has also been Freedom Cells Movement ,but I've found that they tend to focus on cryptocurrency...which quite frankly; turns me off..

I'll look into Voices For Freedom in NZ.

Here, locally there are a few orgs. that have arisen too. unitymovement.ca is one that is really good.

I find there are also locally groups that have organized, but are very 'christiany'...and not for me. lol.

Thanks for sharing.

Focus on crypto amongst VFF members has also been an issue (and yes, off-putting for me too) and a major distraction, not to mention trap. Just recently a co-ordinator of a local group used the VFF database to promote a crypto pyramid scheme (very bad form!) with members thinking it was somehow sanctioned by VFF (which it most definitely wasn't) who ended up complaining to VFF head office about losing their money.

IMO, common law is another huge distraction and time waster. If you know what you are doing, it can be of use in certain legal situations, but I know people studying it in depth (and paying good money for it too!) and to what end? They seem to think the cabal is going to give them a free pass because they've learned the magic words that will somehow cause them to dissolve into a puddle. I don't need to learn a special vocabulary to know I'm free nor is it of any consequence to me whether the cabal considers me property and that I have a 'legal fiction' (my two cents there).

And yes, the presence of Christians is off-putting for me too! One of the reasons I don't have much to do with my local VFF group is the large number of Christians present. I can't fully trust someone who still thinks Jesus is going to save them. They tend to love Trump, follow Q and fall for Watch The Water type psy-ops. They are half awake and half asleep and incredibly resistant to considering the possibility their religion is run by the very people they oppose. Goats and sheep don't mix too well I'm afraid hmm

#43 2022-07-10 11:54:32

okcs

Cosmic Agency video 6 September 2021, titled "Starseeds - what should we do now and how should we be now,
conversation with Yazhi Swaruu":
"you should start looking for other solutions regarding political and social interactions
and governing systems or mechanisms because democracy does not work, you need holographic and it works well."

Cosmic Agency video 27 March 2022, titled "Holistic society - Questions for Athena"
"You could emulate a Holistic Society with councils too, yes. That in itself is already done on Earth in many places."
1:24:00 "A community only serves as an example to others, and yes, it is necessary...the real conclusive result
can only be given when it is at the planetary level. That's the challenge here. How to accomplish that on a
planetary level...The larger the group the better, ideally at the planetary level."

I made a video about "solutions regarding political and social interactions
and governing systems". it was not created with this group in mind, but it will work for it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVp1cv3PKTE

#44 2022-09-03 23:43:09

Cosmic Sea
Banned

This is newly forming. I met the founder and it felt genuine, transparent and hopeful in creating new systems.

https://rethinkrestore.com/docs/welcome … ore-video/

#45 2022-09-04 01:48:25

microvirus6

Thx for posting this CS!

Board footer