You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-12 17:58:18

wayne

Pulling too much energy during meditation?

Yazhi's vids have inspired me to see our bodies and DNA as something that can be sculpted over time through conscious intent.

In particular, she mentioned that humans have the full 5D DNA strands of the Lycian race and they are just latent due to the regressives manipulation of our beliefs.

So a few months ago, i started meditating to gradually activate my DNA with very noticeable affects within a few weeks.

Then i combined these meditations with lapis lazuli and quartz based on information Yazhi shared in the vid below.   Absolutely fantastic if you haven't watched.

But when i combined meditation with the crystals, it radically amplified the amount of energy i was bringing into my body.

Last night, i started the meditation again, pulling energy into my body, weaving intent into it and then attenuating it to every cell in my body.

I felt energy building in my body at a rapid pace to the point that i felt like i was going to explode.  it rapidly pulled me into the deepest meditation  I've ever experienced.    its hard to even describe the experience.  within a short amount of time i felt concern that if i continued i might do damage including burning out part of my pineal gland.

it was the most energetically powerful experience I've ever had but i began to feel pain in my brain exactly where the pineal gland is located.   It has partially subsided but persists even now as a mild discomfort and sensation of burning.

Leave it to me to f*** up a meditation.  smile

I think i'm going to back away from the lapis for a while during meditation.  FYI i don't drink or do drugs.

Any thoughts or insights?

How to raise your frequency by Yazhi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5q9uOc093A

#2 2021-03-12 18:17:55

Robert369

Re: Pulling too much energy during meditation?

I would think that what you describe is not so much about an amount of energy but about frequency raising that occurs during meditation, and that can cause issues if overdone. It is important to watch one's limits, while carefully going beyond these will raise them, so that after a while one can go in full without limitation anymore.

Please also be aware that one needs to match the physical part of oneself to the intended frequency, else the spiritual part will overload the body. For this, one needs to live as healthy as possible, e.g. without toxification, radiation, stress and instead nature, fresh air, etc.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-06-29 00:20:32

Serenity

Yes i do wear crystals in the body daily not only during meditation. Whenever we meditate we harness Cosmic Energy but the amount only depends on the capacity of our energy body, we cannot take in too much beyond our energetic body can. The very reason we meditate was to slowly increase the amount of light energy our energy body can take in. Thats all i know. Because i finished Reiki level II and the life force energy has Intelligence, it is higher power and it always work for the best and highest good of everyone.

To change the vibration of this Planet we need to change our own vibration first. You cannot perceive what you are not in the vibration of

#4 2022-06-29 20:52:54

This happens quite a bit. From experience I can tell you that you may be able to space out your meditations or only do them during certain times of the day. For example, for whatever reason, I have much lighter meditations in the morning. However most of the time at night, my meditations are very intense.

Another thing to keep in mind is that grounding is very important to balance out those excess energies. Stand barefoot in (untreated) grass or dirt that is still warm from the sun or even sand. Touching trees is actually another method. And finally, one of my favorites (not sure if this is considered grounding but it helps me a lot), is sitting down and putting my barefeet in a creek with running water, enjoying the beauty and peacefulness of nature.

#5 2022-06-30 03:42:50

DarkOwl

PowderedToastMan wrote:

Another thing to keep in mind is that grounding is very important to balance out those excess energies. Stand barefoot in (untreated) grass or dirt that is still warm from the sun or even sand. Touching trees is actually another method. And finally, one of my favorites (not sure if this is considered grounding but it helps me a lot), is sitting down and putting my barefeet in a creek with running water, enjoying the beauty and peacefulness of nature.

Great advice. I try to walk barefoot as much as possible. I live walking distance to the beach and if I'm not going for a swim (which has the same effect) I'll walk with my feet in the water. Getting your hands dirty in the garden is another great discharger of accumulated and unwanted energy!

(Ren and Stimpy approved this message BTW) wink

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

Board footer