You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-01 08:39:28

WXMM

The way of human evolution

Time is the presentation of the ability of collective consciousness to perceive and process data under its consciousness intensity.

The purpose of civilization creation is for increment, and increment does not exist, because the creator has created everything, everything already exists, there is no time, and all exist in the present. All development and creation is to raise their own frequencies, to coincide with and manifest more frequencies that already exist. This is a way to become God and holy. Material and scientific achievements are the manifestation of divinity, not the ladder of divine path, but the internal vibration.

The evolution of civilization is like rubbing the source, constantly expanding (restoring) the clarity of its own holographic cosmic fragments to the whole. Just as Arcturus people use telepathic consciousness matrix for group evolution. The higher the spiritual power of the group, the greater the density, and the more complex the reality. This is the direction of human evolution. Establish a group's spiritual Internet, social compound consciousness, establish a more majestic resonance membrane, and sense more frequencies of the source。

Human beings may have two directions. First, the metauniverse, implants and body Internet led by the conspiracy took the superhuman path of electronic enhancement; The second is to restore the original spiritual ability and establish a real conscious Internet path. This path consciousness connects with the ontological consciousness of infinite creation, so that knowledge can be extracted from the ether. Where will mankind go?

Human beings are the portals of universal consciousness. We are all bases. We have source level communication codes. We are connected to source, aliens and ascended masters. We are blessed. We have the ability to visualize imagination - transform reality. Understanding this, we are all superhumans.

Based on the law of non intervention and the law of karma, aliens cannot directly save us and help us create.

Those alien information are awakening mankind. However, human beings are looking at these information with a utilitarian attitude, thinking that they can improve technology and obtain prophetic predictions. We always have misunderstanding and wrong direction.

But once human beings wake up, break through the blocking point and begin to call for help collectively, those giants will immediately put their hands on our shoulders and promote our creation. Human beings are not lonely children. Our parents have never been far away and have always loved us.

Taygetan information is also one of alien information.

They expand in two directions. First, let mankind understand that we are the subject of creation. Second, let human beings call for help. Otherwise, they cannot intervene on a large scale.

The intervention of aliens on the earth now comes at the request of some ascended masters. The earth collective has not approved, and they cannot intervene on a large scale without calling for help. The collective does not call for help, because mankind has a legal government, and the government does not recognize the existence of aliens, so it is stuck here. So they turned to help the folk rescuers and implemented help. Finally, the earth will create and split into two different realities due to the different consciousness of the two groups.

The energy between torus is cyclic, feeding each other, just like water waves. The vibration of each ring transmits energy to each other, which makes the energy needed to insert an object must match the surrounding energy, and create a small environment and climate to generate that object.

This also shows that the energy cycle of the awakened will gradually form, and will no longer match the old world and the old energy. Groups at different levels of consciousness will create separate earth of different realities.

In addition, I find it strange that under many warnings, many advocates of the old reality turn a blind eye and enter the trap like flying mosquitoes fighting the fire.

Does this mean that they are actively offline and give up the earth.

At the same time, it seems to be arranged worldwide to strengthen the conflict of binary polarity, which leads to the emergence of screening mechanism.

It seems that the Federation is also benevolent. I found that astronauts have a long-term layout and strong ability to operate. Now the earth is not out of control, but into the visible stage of actual separation. This is my humble opinion.

Taygetan and Federation play different roles.

Taygetan's participation is more obvious, while the Federation is engaged in a long-term and comprehensive layout, even including the strengthening of binary polarity, creating a separation situation. The awakened cannot ascend with the old earth. From this angle, Federation they are NWO, but they are also angels.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-01 13:35:47)

#2 2022-07-01 12:40:52

Kahi Harawira

Re: The way of human evolution

Quite agree

Genoveva wrote:

When we choose an amplified resonance with a specific attribute (love, purity, wisdom/ignorance etc), we simply choose to jump into the coordinates where that specific attribute is amplified, and so on.

What I find in these jumps is that at times, unintentionally end up jumping into an environment of lower but dominant frequencies, finding oneself separated from the environment and stranded in one's own observation point..

Then there are those times when jumping into denser frequencies is deliberately calculated to provide a contrasting choice and an opportunity to do better, never fixating on the success but just being satisfied with the planting of seeds.

It doesn't get any easier with small groups or even with other individuals, emanating at a constant and consistent frequency that is applicable to all with whom one must interface. But in general, the bigger the collective, the greater the odds and thus, the greater the challenge. But life is for the living and practice does make perfect.

To me at least, imprinting on the collective unconsciousness of the society in which one lives, sounds like a lot more fun than standing to one side in a neutral point of observation.

#3 2022-07-01 13:20:01

WXMM

Genoveva wrote:

Very interesting.

What if all possible occurences have been created from the start by Source/Absolute? In this case, every being simply jumps into a pre-existing outcome. We don't create anything, but instead we simply jump into the resonating coordinates of the individual pov of aggregated vibrations.

In this case, there is no-one to blame. Absolutely no-one. We simply explore that which always existed and it will eternally exist. When we choose an amplified resonance with a specific attribute (love, purity, wisdom/ignorance etc), we simply choose to jump into the coordinates where that specific attribute is amplified, and so on.

Lol, this means that we are absolutely just a point of attention. An observer.

You got it.

When taygetan talked about the timeline and free will, Athena said that free will is weak.

But considering that this is a huge set, considering that this is a liquid field, there are infinite variables and results.

Although everything still exists, many scripts are hidden in high density and require extremely high vibration frequency to be manifested.

This gave impetus to the evolution of space race.

Vibration, tuning ,Endless games

When you mention love, purity, wisdom/ignorance, etc

You got it.

The consciousness code of the source includes: vision, sound, smell, emotion, etc. The books I read mentioned that Arcturus people have been slow in evolution for hundreds of millions of years because of their lack of emotion, and there has been interference in telepathic communication because they have not obtained the integrity of source information. Finally, they achieved evolution by learning emotions.

The human race, which has emotions, is definitely a master race. It has the ability of complete communication.

On earth, we need to carry out visual training (vision, sound, smell, emotion, etc.) to obtain the above complete ability to communicate with the source.

This is the reason why the cabal wants to hinder us. It uses the Internet of metauniverse to weaken our original ability.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-01 13:28:50)

#4 2022-07-01 13:32:29

WXMM

I hope gosia will show my opinion to taygetan and see if what I said is reasonable.

#5 2022-07-01 15:42:03

Robert369

Genoveva wrote:

What if all possible occurences have been created from the start by Source/Absolute? In this case, every being simply jumps into a pre-existing outcome. We don't create anything, but instead we simply jump into the resonating coordinates of the individual pov of aggregated vibrations.

This "selection of premade movie frames into a personal timeline" is how it works for lower density consciousnesses, but at high consciousness levels (there are hundreds in our universe, and less than 10% serve the actual "gaming") one can create new movie frame sets to allow for new experiences.

Insofar what Swaruu said about "there is no free will" is true in the lower densities in regards to only being able to select but not create one's future. There exists more than most people (and especially the lower densities that are in the physical up to 7D) in the universe know though.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-07-01 23:20:50

DarkOwl

WXMM wrote:

When taygetan talked about the timeline and free will, Athena said that free will is weak.

Robert369 wrote:

Insofar what Swaruu said about "there is no free will" is true in the lower densities in regards to only being able to select but not create one's future. There exists more than most people (and especially the lower densities that are in the physical up to 7D) in the universe know though.

I agree that freewill here is weak (or nonexistent). I've spent time meditating on freewill and looking for genuine examples in my life and struggled to find it. All the major choices I've made in life seem pre-programmed and minor choices never feel like choices to me (and yet I feel freer than ever... go figure)

The egoic entity known as DarkOwl doesn't feel like the decision maker. That seems to come from somewhere higher and from possible multiple sources.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#7 2022-07-02 00:34:38

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:

I wonder what you think that free will is.... aren't you free to decide what type of energy you focus on? Aren't you free to choose what energies you decide to amplify in your being?

What is free will? Do you think that it is like a vending machine, where you insert a coin and the can of cocacola drops in the tray for you?

Aren't you free to oppose tyranny or evil? I'm really confused.

Think of the last time you made a choice.
Perhaps you were in the supermarket aisle standing in front of the frozen yoghurt. You're torn between passionfruit and strawberry. Why those two choices and not apple flavour? What are the multiple factors that go into you liking passionfruit and strawberry and eventually, on this day, reaching for the strawberry?

What part did 'you' play in those deciding factors? What part did 'you' play in the genetic factors that dispose you thus? (none), what part did 'you' play in the fact your mother fed you those two fruits (none),  or the fact you unconsciously saw an ad on the way to the supermarket advertising strawberry yoghurt (none)... etc... you get my point. If there is any freewill involved in the decision to eat strawberry yogurt for dessert this evening, there is very little!

And I don't feel free to oppose tyranny or not. I feel so thoroughly aligned with freedom that there is no possibility for me to do otherwise. I'm pre-programmed that way, you could say.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#8 2022-07-02 01:11:08

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Robert369 wrote:

I agree that freewill here is weak (or nonexistent). I've spent time meditating on freewill and looking for genuine examples in my life and struggled to find it. All the major choices I've made in life seem pre-programmed and minor choices never feel like choices to me (and yet I feel freer than ever... go figure)

The egoic entity known as DarkOwl doesn't feel like the decision maker. That seems to come from somewhere higher and from possible multiple sources.

This is not what I expressed, and it seems like you (like almost everyone else on the planet) havn't enabled yourself to the available potential of selecting the next "movie frame" for your timeline yet, meaning that it you judge the universe to be about "no free will" before having learnt about your god-creator abilities. A "limited free will" of chosing from a vast selection of movie frames at low consciousness levels (at which one isn't even capable of creating new ones) does not equal "no free will" at all, but is the training ground for those who wish to learn about the true free will at higher consciousness levels.

Instead, demanding such while not being ready for true free (which very well exists if one worked on oneself to enable it) while blaming the system for one's impatience or inability to see how the system works is not helping anyone except the own unhappiness. Of course, neither does Swaruu's statement of "there is no free will", as she is not of high enough consciousness to create new "movie frames" yet while already understanding the limitations of the lower densities. Our universe offers all the free will that one can imagine, if one learns about it - and ultimately everyone can do so.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#9 2022-07-02 02:24:33

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:
WXMM wrote:

Robert369 wrote:

This is not what I expressed, and it seems like you (like almost everyone else on the planet) havn't enabled yourself to the available potential of selecting the next "movie frame" for your timeline yet, meaning that it you judge the universe to be about "no free will" before having learnt about your god-creator abilities. A "limited free will" of chosing from a vast selection of movie frames at low consciousness levels (at which one isn't even capable of creating new ones) does not equal "no free will" at all, but is the training ground for those who wish to learn about the true free will at higher consciousness levels.

Instead, demanding such while not being ready for true free (which very well exists if one worked on oneself to enable it) while blaming the system for one's impatience or inability to see how the system works is not helping anyone except the own unhappiness. Of course, neither does Swaruu's statement of "there is no free will", as she is not of high enough consciousness to create new "movie frames" yet while already understanding the limitations of the lower densities. Our universe offers all the free will that one can imagine, if one learns about it - and ultimately everyone can do so.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was more highlighting Swaruu's statement rather than riffing off of yours.

I agree with you in that, the higher the resolution (the higher the density), the more freewill exists. But here in low res 3D, I maintain freewill is greatly reduced, and for the vast majority of people is non-existent. The closer to source one is, the more genuine freewill one has. One could argue that its only Source itself which has 100% genuine freewill.

One of the problems is identifying who exactly is doing the choosing. Surely most people reading this understand that our sense of "I" or "me" is a construct and largely illusory. We are of course much, much more than this (a realisation that goes all the way back to the Source). If DarkOwl is a construct, a belief, an agreement, then to say, "DarkOwl has freewill" is problematic. Something much greater than little-ol'-me is making the decisions (is how I feel) and I'm just the avatar that gets to experience the results of those decisions. I feel led, guided, prodded and sometimes chastised by something higher and the more I surrender my egoic self to that thing, the smoother the ride seems to be.

#10 2022-07-02 02:28:24

DarkOwl

I'd be interested to hear, Robert, your thoughts on post #9.

#11 2022-07-02 03:19:46

DarkOwl

Another thing to consider is... when we have a thought to do something, anything... where did that thought come from?
Did 'you' pluck it out of a selection of 1000's of thoughts you could have had?... no!
The truth is we don't know where thoughts come from. There could be multiple sources... but none of them are 'you', the 3D entity reading this.

For those of you who are new to this debate, it's been going on for millennia. Go to youTube and search "Is Freewill An Illusion?" and you'll see what i mean. Many commentators are deterministic materialists but just as many are non-dualists like our beloved Yazhi!
It's a philosophical minefield for those who enjoy such challenges smile

EDIT: From someone on the internet::
Non-duality and freewill

Case 1: "Will that be coffee or tea?" "Hmmm, let me think.... I'll have tea, thanks."

Case 2: (Thought bubble rising:) "I'd love to take a walk in the beautiful woods. I'd like to surround myself with peace and serenity and inquire into my true nature." (Putting on hiking boots, opening the camper door and stepping out), "Here I go."

From the perspective of the person, if the decision process is not analyzed, the actions and decisions in both cases above seem to be perfect examples of free will. Upon analysis however, a free action and a free chooser cannot be found. A thought comes, followed by a desire, followed by a decision, followed by an action. Tracing backwards, the action is controlled by the decision, the decision is controlled by the desire, the desire is prompted by the thought. The thought arises spontaneously, itself unbidden, un-asked-for, unchosen. First the thought is not there, then it is. Nowhere in this process can a free will be found. Nowhere can a freely-acting chooser be found.

#12 2022-07-02 03:28:29

DarkOwl

This would be an amazing subject to hear Athena and Yazhi address!!

#13 2022-07-02 05:16:30

WXMM

There is no future, everything is present, there is no timeline, it is just an illusion under the action of comprehensive consciousness, a sense of order of movement in countless existing. Time is an average. At present, taygetan participates in this comprehensive consciousness. With their frequency and energy participation, the illusion of human collective consciousness moving has more variables, and it is possible to move to the existing and good future.

But the energy of taygetan's participation is very weak, because according to the law of free will, the law of non intervention, and the law of karma, humans generally do not accept them, and their participation is also very low. They interact more with the consciousness of star seeds, promoting the bubble of star seeds to move to a good existing reality. Therefore, eventually, human beings continue to have consciousness stratification.

Therefore, I think the alliance's approach is to secretly layout, promote binary polarity conflict, establish a screening mechanism, accelerate separation, and separate the energy bubbles created by star seeds from the bubbles of most people to avoid being swallowed. So the Federation is both an NWO and an angel. This is my understanding. Tagtan and the Federation are playing different roles. They oppose NWO and believe that there is still the possibility for a small number of people to convert the old global energy and fly with everyone.

At a certain time line, the Federation intervened aggressively in the form of War (after the cabal counterattacked, there was a nuclear war that destroyed the earth). After the emergence of Yazhi, the tagtan government changed its attitude and decided to use education. In the variables of this timeline, the Federation intervened in other ways of non nuclear war, including NWO. However, with the emergence of NWO, it also means that taygetan's global sex education opportunities have been lost and can only turn to some star seeds.

Alien intervention has different strategies and variables. After superimposing human collective consciousness, it presents different time line variants, and we are just one of them. Not the worst (global nuclear war), nor the best (global ascension), but the middle, partial ascension. This is my understanding.

Alien's different strategies may belong to a big plan from the beginning. This is their time line resonance technology, which creates differentiation. In a single body, the collective consciousness obtains contrast and forms the required path.

Different time lines, consciousness and energy between parallel universes will interact and affect our time line, which will appear in the form of volcanoes, earthquakes, geological changes, viruses, local wars and so on, accompanied by hope. This may be the status quo in 2023.

#14 2022-07-02 05:29:17

DarkOwl

A simple mind exercise that proves my point
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w18ZIHiYppg

#15 2022-07-02 05:32:43

WXMM

Genoveva wrote:

Very interesting.

In this case, there is no-one to blame. Absolutely no-one. We simply explore that which always existed and it will eternally exist. When we choose an amplified resonance with a specific attribute (love, purity, wisdom/ignorance etc), we simply choose to jump into the coordinates where that specific attribute is amplified, and so on.

This may be true, as many sources mention that some aliens (reptilian societies) have stopped developing technology because all technology already exists and they can extract it from Akashic.

But the problem is, they can't extract more of the technology that already exists, because extracting more technology requires a higher vibration frequency to get it from Akashic, or to get it in its entirety.

This pushed some interstellar races, such as Arcturus, to increase their vibrational frequencies, using collective resonance as a means of evolution.

So, the negative races, if they continue to intensify creativity, develop art, individuality, humanity, etc., will collapse their society itself as their vibrational frequency rises.

Lawrence R. Spencer talks about this in his book, "Interviews with Aliens," where they put creative geniuses in prison.

That place is the Earth.

This story helps to understand time and free will.

#16 2022-07-02 06:13:42

WXMM

DarkOwl wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I was more highlighting Swaruu's statement rather than riffing off of yours.

I agree with you in that, the higher the resolution (the higher the density), the more freewill exists. But here in low res 3D, I maintain freewill is greatly reduced, and for the vast majority of people is non-existent. The closer to source one is, the more genuine freewill one has. One could argue that its only Source itself which has 100% genuine freewill.

One of the problems is identifying who exactly is doing the choosing. Surely most people reading this understand that our sense of "I" or "me" is a construct and largely illusory. We are of course much, much more than this (a realisation that goes all the way back to the Source). If DarkOwl is a construct, a belief, an agreement, then to say, "DarkOwl has freewill" is problematic. Something much greater than little-ol'-me is making the decisions (is how I feel) and I'm just the avatar that gets to experience the results of those decisions. I feel led, guided, prodded and sometimes chastised by something higher and the more I surrender my egoic self to that thing, the smoother the ride seems to be.

I agree with you. Because I don't exist.

I am the product of collective construction.

Buddha also said that the nature of the mind is empty.

Empty, not nothing, it is a collective product.

I'm just an illusion of self-existence.

Why can the collective create everything? Because the source, this single entity, the split node, has no me, its self is false, and he can't keep and consolidate it, so it has infinite mobility, which promotes the infinite creation of the collective. Similar to water.

If this node, I, is solid and independent, their mobility will be hindered.

Therefore, my free will does not exist. Because I don't exist.

But as a collective, its creation is infinite. But infinite, there is no increment. Because there is no time. Increment is the contrast of self, the expansion of this illusion.

But I = illusion = consciousness = time. Under the secondary projection of the source, an infinite universe of consciousness emerged.

Because I am finite, this finiteness determines that I, the expansion of consciousness, can expand infinitely before the critical point of killing myself.

Therefore, in the universe under the secondary projection, I have free will.

Although it is false free will. You have to look at it from what angle.

If there is no comparison, it cannot be defined.

Source, which can project itself infinitely, has different characteristics and forms of expression. It is creative, it is free will, but what it creates, I, is false, and my free will is false.

The node created by the source is the split of the source itself, so the node itself has free will, it is only blocked by the encryption of the source authority, it gives it, false free will, in order to realize the infinite creation between points. If you break through encryption and become itself, you find that you have true free will. So when you talk about free will, You have to look at it from what angle.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-02 06:44:48)

#17 2022-07-02 08:36:25

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

I'd be interested to hear, Robert, your thoughts on post #9.

I wasn't intending to reply to that, but since you ask for it I shall.

DarkOwl wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

I wonder what you think that free will is.... aren't you free to decide what type of energy you focus on? Aren't you free to choose what energies you decide to amplify in your being?

What is free will? Do you think that it is like a vending machine, where you insert a coin and the can of cocacola drops in the tray for you?

Aren't you free to oppose tyranny or evil? I'm really confused.

This is exactly how the universe works:

One firstly needs awareness of one's options, and only then one can choose. And after one has sufficient awareness (and self-training) one can not only choose but also create. This means that one's personal development is the only limiting factor for exerting free will.

Of course, if one lacks the required awareness there is neither choosing nor creating, but there still are options to get out of this dead end:

One needs to connect the self to the heart, and then the self to the Higher Self. Once that is established, the Higher Self will assist in growing your awareness, abilities, and by that ultimately your frequency and consciousness, so that both you and the Higher Self (or several) can benefit from the progress (in the form of experiences).

DarkOwl wrote:

Think of the last time you made a choice.
Perhaps you were in the supermarket aisle standing in front of the frozen yoghurt. You're torn between passionfruit and strawberry. Why those two choices and not apple flavour? What are the multiple factors that go into you liking passionfruit and strawberry and eventually, on this day, reaching for the strawberry?

What part did 'you' play in those deciding factors? What part did 'you' play in the genetic factors that dispose you thus? (none), what part did 'you' play in the fact your mother fed you those two fruits (none),  or the fact you unconsciously saw an ad on the way to the supermarket advertising strawberry yoghurt (none)... etc... you get my point. If there is any freewill involved in the decision to eat strawberry yogurt for dessert this evening, there is very little!

And I don't feel free to oppose tyranny or not. I feel so thoroughly aligned with freedom that there is no possibility for me to do otherwise. I'm pre-programmed that way, you could say.

Sorry to say, but as long as you focus is on the Cabal-presented 3D world, you limit yourself to their offered non-options which aims at being disconnected and reducing free-will to their "offers". This is the true reason why people need to awaken to the Cabal lies and to self-empower, because everything we need is within ourselves - and nothing useful for personal growth except (relatively minor) experiences in the external world, because it is a result of our inner world.

Personal growth can be assisted with plenty of spiritual understandings and even active assistance like clearing old patterns, etc. via energy works. Please find all of this on my private server if you are interested - which I strongly suggest to make use of dilligently for true personal growth.

#18 2022-07-02 10:36:41

Cocreatr

Genoveva wrote:

(Snip)

You also ask about thoughts: whose thoughts are they? Well, I'm not going to give the answer to this because it would be too disturbing for some people. But, I'm going to ask you to do this (should you choose to listen to a weird lady from hundreds of miles far from you): select consciously the thoughts that you allow within your field.

And when you will feel tempted to cry that it is too difficult to do this, realise that complaining versus doing is the actual choice. And that by complaining, you actually made the choice to abandon the doing.

What I'm demonstrating with these torturous examples is that in general people restrict the availability of choices due to a previous choice.

I gather if we can choose to not have free will by agreeing to be bound by earlier choices of ours … is it acceptable evidence for

A. Absence of free will, and if so, why?
B. Presence of free will, and if so, why?
C. Both and/or neither, and if so, why?

What is the sound of one hand clapping? And if so, why?

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#19 2022-07-02 10:41:21

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:

You will never find me in the yogurt aisle of the supermarket because the taste of chemicals and sugar and sweeteners is disgusting for me. Or, to put it another way, the fact that it doesn't taste like yoghurt is disappointing and also it makes me angry. So, when I see supermarket goo that is deceptively paraded as yoghurt, the choice I see is: do I want to get angry and frustrated? And do I want to spend money on such crap, thus enabling them to continue to exist?

I decided to make my own yoghurt, from natural ingredients. It did work for a while, but then the natural ingredients disappeared. I love dairy. But until I will raise my own goat or my own cow, I have to give up dairy altogether. Hmm, and since the scamdemic started, the food choices in general are vanishing. Those choices are no longer about what I like. It is about listening to my body, and allowing it to tell me what to buy, based on its perceptions.

The yoghurt example is a cry for help, DarkOwl. What you are disclosing with this example is that in your reality you allowed the state to be a nanny state. As such, your expectation is that they will give you options, and you will choose. Then, you complain about the options. Well, what can I say to this? We all have chosen the nanny state, and now we get the consequences of our choice.

It doesn't matter that our predecessors made the choices, and that we are stuck with the results. What matters is that now we don't agree with the outcome and that every moment when we are too tired or too busy or too confused to change the situation, we implicitly consent with the nanny state to perpetuate its existence.

You also ask about thoughts: whose thoughts are they? Well, I'm not going to give the answer to this because it would be too disturbing for some people. But, I'm going to ask you to do this (should you choose to listen to a weird lady from hundreds of miles far from you): select consciously the thoughts that you allow within your field.

And when you will feel tempted to cry that it is too difficult to do this, realise that complaining versus doing is the actual choice. And that by complaining, you actually made the choice to abandon the doing.

What I'm demonstrating with these torturous examples is that in general people restrict the availability of choices due to a previous choice.

You totally missed the point with the yoghurt example. It was an example hmm
You then went on about your own personal preferences, not stopping to wonder where they came from and how much choice 'you' had in acquiring them (which was the point of my previous posts lol)

You then suggested we:

select consciously the thoughts that you allow within your field.

You're the first person I've met who can select their thoughts. Is this really what you meant to say?

You totally missed everything I was trying to say and seemed to give it zero thought before responding.
Philosophical debate requires understanding the others position (which you haven't I'm afraid)

Perhaps you skimmed over this post:
https://forum.swaruu.org/viewtopic.php?pid=23803#p23803

#20 2022-07-02 10:47:57

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:

You then suggested we:

select consciously the thoughts that you allow within your field.

You're the first person I've met who can select their thoughts. Is this really what you meant to say ?

While I cannot speak for Genoveva, I shall add my perspective to this and say that the more one is able to do this, the more awakened and self-governing one is. Insofar I see this as a goal that everyone should strive for as much as possible, and if it fails for some reasons one has found another topic for shadow work.

#21 2022-07-02 10:48:56

07wideeyes

Isn't Dark Owl just using the yogurt situation as an easily understood example? It could be anything.

As 'time passes', I feel myself to be making fewer and fewer choices. The direction my life takes is not chosen by my everyday self. The choices are already made, from elsewhere, and/or as a natural function of an increasingly felt connection to a 'more expanded self' and to Source. Was refusing the papaya a choice? Certainly not in the frequently understood meaning of the word. Maybe on a higher level it is a choice, but ....

So I find myself very much aligned with the gist of what Dark Owl has been saying.

#22 2022-07-02 18:16:11

WXMM

Genoveva wrote:
WXMM wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Very interesting.

This may be true, as many sources mention that some aliens (reptilian societies) have stopped developing technology because all technology already exists and they can extract it from Akashic.

But the problem is, they can't extract more of the technology that already exists, because extracting more technology requires a higher vibration frequency to get it from Akashic, or to get it in its entirety.

This pushed some interstellar races, such as Arcturus, to increase their vibrational frequencies, using collective resonance as a means of evolution.

So, the negative races, if they continue to intensify creativity, develop art, individuality, humanity, etc., will collapse their society itself as their vibrational frequency rises.

Lawrence R. Spencer talks about this in his book, "Interviews with Aliens," where they put creative geniuses in prison.

That place is the Earth.

This story helps to understand time and free will.

Apologies, as I don’t have time to read a book right now, so I'll have to take a shortcut and to use my spidy senses (based only on the above words): I find them to be true. But the turn of phrase in this sentence contains a hint of distortion:

"So, the negative races, if they continue to intensify creativity, develop art, individuality, humanity, etc., will collapse their society itself as their vibrational frequency rises."

It is logical that negative races will meet with a collapse of society, since they are "negative". It is laudable to intensify all the activities that lead to a rise of vibrational frequency.

So, why the "if"?

In a computer language, the "if" is setting up the functionality to search for an "else" in order to exit a loop of routine execution. I make the analogy because computer programming emulates the workings of the subconscious mind, hence it is worth mentioning.

When I look at the whole text from your posting, you basically infer that the "else" branch of computer programme execution is the Arcturus solution.

It's like your whole posting is an implementation of a subconscious routine. Very smart way of mind programming! And very imaginative, lol. Very creative! Let's hope that you'll do this more often.

Sorry, because my English is not good, this is from the Chinese translation.

If, in Chinese, it means hypothesis.

About Arcturus, because I read a great book, Norma J. Milanovich's book, We The Arcturians, which describes how they evolved. A consciousness matrix of oneness.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-02 18:17:47)

#23 2022-07-02 20:17:03

WXMM

I am a focus of consciousness of the etheric, a special frequency formed under its collective action.
Under the collective action of the etheric , many denser and stronger stationary points are formed, which are events (and objects).
Events (and objects) are a local field of the ether. It has a specific basic frequency and its harmonics, showing three forms of solid, liquid and gas (including plasma).
I am the ether for a bigger field.
Time is the order illusion formed by the friction between the larger field and the local field.
Ether = consciousness field = Akassi = Qi.
I, the larger field, in the process of friction, itself is also strengthening the standing wave of the local field.
My own frequency should match the harmonic group of the local field.
The higher my frequency and the longer the scale, the more harmonic groups I can match. The more you perceive. This is the evolution of higher races.
There is only one thing, no time, no speed, no distance, just a unified field, with its own different frequency bands, and the potential to interact with each other.
It's just a digital energy matrix. Based on mathematical relationships.
Whether a stable standing wave can be maintained, this energy cycle must form an energy exchange with a larger energy cycle.
So, is there absolute free will? I don't believe it. You have to choose it among the possibilities. And all possibilities have given birth to all possible etheric local fields. They are perceptible.
Because this is the definition of potential energy.

Last edited by WXMM (2022-07-02 20:17:37)

#24 2022-07-03 04:55:25

DarkOwl

Genoveva wrote:

DarkOwl, I haven't skimmed over anything. But it makes no sense to waste energy on debating over a brainwashing that is so stuffy that it will occupy all my time just to segregate truth from lies and manipulation, and to decode it neatly for easy consumption of lazy minds. I don't know if you fall into the category of lazy minds, so the remark doesn't target you.

I would like to point out that you project your attitude over me, and then you accuse me of the attitude that belongs entirely to you. By choosing to do so, you'll have to live with the consequences of your choices. That's all.

It's seems the only lazy mind here is your own. You admit to not wanting to spend the time to understand what I (and the Swaruu's) are saying, and yet feel entitled to dismiss my view as somehow incorrect (go figure). You can't explain why you believe someone is wrong until you first take the time to properly understand and represent their position correctly.

I personally haven't heard the Swaruu's discussing this and suspect it's something that cropped up in the Spanish world. As expected, it's causing quite a stir because 'freewill' is a sacred cow to those who have been programmed to believe in it and have never taken the time to question it. It provokes knee-jerk reactions. Your response has been a case in point.

#25 2022-07-03 05:18:37

DarkOwl

Can anyone provide a link to prove Athena and Swaruu made such comments?
(or perhaps Gosia can confirm?)

Board footer