You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-01 19:48:37

Yankee

3d and levels within it

I'm trying to understand if things I've experienced are related to the kind of small difference in levels within 3d that Aneka (and others I guess) has described.

For example, much like I imagine many people here feel, I was taught all the same things the masses were, and I see the same things they see and understand why they could think the way they do based on it, but somehow they don't notice the large volumes of deception from politicians and media, and they trust everything they're told as long as it isn't coming from who they're told is the enemy. Not that I don't get fooled too, but I feel like my mistakes are lapses in judgement or jumping to a different conclusion after I feel that something is off, not an incapability of noticing deception in general. At the same time, I don't enjoy seeing such horrible stuff, and I try to focus on being positive and not think about it too much. It makes me wonder if the blissfully unaware people are on a higher vibration that I don't see, and I'm the one with the problem.

Another example might be if I try to describe why I'm trying out vegetarianism. If I were honest I'd say a woman recounted an alien's description of how meat lowers our vibrational frequency, and being as how I had chronic low energy, had tried eating only organic meat, and always felt a little gross and guilty when I ate animals, I tried it out and from the end of the very first day on I have felt much better energetically and can function all day. But if I were to really say all this, they would get stuck on the alien thing, or if I skipped the alien thing they would suggest just cutting out red meat, missing the point no matter what like they can't hear me.

Or are these really not density differences, and maybe I'm just seeing things in a different way than the masses because I have an inclination towards weird things, and I'm spending my time around the wrong people? it feels like I'm on a different planet, metaphorically. Again, I gather that most people on this forum are the same way, whatever it is.

Maybe it's a different thing when in meditation I get a strong feeling of the truth of something, or that something is locked-in going to happen, or I do lucid dreaming, those being I assume temporary changes into a higher density state, while the other perceptions I've described above about society are more mental hangups (whether mine or the masses) and not a density difference?

#2 2022-07-02 01:25:39

Robert369

Re: 3d and levels within it

I am not sure what you seek by your question about "levels within 3D", because the Earth's 3D environment is artificially created by the 3D moon matrix (see the Taygetan content), while the universe's physical base density is 5D and going up to 7D.

Yet, since as per my information the technical 3D matrix is no longer active, what remains is the mind-control matrix which makes people live unhealthy, ignorant and otherwise low frequency while in fact they could simply change to a better way of life (which needs to include spirituality and by that heart-connectedness) to raise their frequency to 5D and beyond.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-07-02 02:34:09

DarkOwl

Robert369 wrote:

I am not sure what you seek by your question about "levels within 3D", because the Earth's 3D environment is artificially created by the 3D moon matrix (see the Taygetan content), while the universe's physical base density is 5D and going up to 7D.

Yet, since as per my information the technical 3D matrix is no longer active, what remains is the mind-control matrix which makes people live unhealthy, ignorant and otherwise low frequency while in fact they could simply change to a better way of life (which needs to include spirituality and by that heart-connectedness) to raise their frequency to 5D and beyond.

This is quite a statement Robert. Do you care to divulge your sources or how you came to this conclusion?

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#4 2022-07-02 03:24:51

The most recent statement from the Taygetans suggest that the 3d matrix is still sustained, but barely. Out of the 12 generators on the moon, 8 are not functioning, and out of the remaining 4, two are damaged and the remaining two are faulty and running sub-optimally. I do not know for sure, but it may be accurate at this point in time to say that the technological (5g and similar frequencies, graphene) and energetic (mental, emotional, and vibrational) pollution on the surface of the planet are contributing as much or more to the continuation of the 3d matrix than the four broken/faulty generators.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-02 03:26:43)

righteously indignant

#5 2022-07-02 08:56:54

Robert369

DarkOwl wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

This is quite a statement Robert. Do you care to divulge your sources or how you came to this conclusion?

As explained often, I am not sharing my sources and always refused to specify this. Yet, while I cannot tell details I shall say so much now in public for a first time:

I am in direct contact with those who are responsible for many of my "incredible statements", and since they are operating beyond the physical there is no proof for their actions except in changes that I could e.g. help the Taygetans to find.

As for the 3D matrix deactivation:

Sadly, for the technical 3D matrix this means that even if it is disabled there's only limited instant progress, because as Swaruu explained it is the people and their mind-control that are the true matrix, while the technical part was "only" creating the effect of disconnecting people from their heart and higher selves, and turning them into mind-based and thus easily mind-controlled beings. Which also has happened for several of the races who ran the Earth 3D matrix and who also need to get liberated.

There's much more to all of this though, and you can find various extra details about Earth changes on my private server.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#6 2022-07-02 15:23:50

mitkobs

They will maintain the moon to continue working because is needed not only for the matrix but for the biology, night and day cycle and for balance with other planets.

#7 2022-07-02 20:35:20

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

They will maintain the moon to continue working because is needed not only for the matrix but for the biology, night and day cycle and for balance with other planets.

Correct, several things related to what you aim at havn't been disabled for good reason, but only the 3D Matrix itself been disabled. It will take a longer transition period to remove the moon in full, but it is possible as e.g. non-physical means are used to stabilize the planet's orbit, etc..

#8 2022-07-03 03:58:56

mitkobs

So called ascension(high frequency planetary bath) is happening with the moon in place and moon is not a problem. The reality is going in next octave 4rd dimension slowly and securely honoring every soul personal wishes and prenatal plans.

Board footer