You are not logged in.

#726 2022-05-02 19:26:41

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Re: Covid19 - Let´s Expose the Scam

Blackrose and Robert369, Yes I realized this site is mostly about covid-care, but there are tons of doctors connected to this site; "many connections". I can't remember any specific doctor names, but I know some had talks about working on reversing effects of the shots. If I find the names again I'll post here.

Here's an article with some good information and resources to follow up on. It does mention graphene oxide detox protocol, but didn't see anything about nanoparticles... 
https://newagora.ca/dr-alina-lessenich- … -protocol/

Last edited by Cosmic Sea (2022-05-02 19:36:23)

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#727 2022-05-03 13:49:00

blackrose

Please explain to me in details how to do that.

#728 2022-05-03 21:50:55

blackrose

Thank you.

#729 2022-05-05 16:02:55

iemc8

I haven't read the whole thread, but does this mean if we get vaccinated, we cant ascend or open ourselves to higher spirituality?

Antares (9°32' Sagittarius), Sirius (13°51' Cancer), Arcturus (24°00' Libra) INFJ personality.

#730 2022-05-05 16:29:54

Robert369

iemc8 wrote:

I haven't read the whole thread, but does this mean if we get vaccinated, we cant ascend or open ourselves to higher spirituality?

The vaccine has many destructive effects, some of them being permanent destruction of the immune system, infertility, disconnection from source and constant tracking/control of the body via radio frequency in case you survive.

This means that if one doesn't die of the many toxins in the vaxx right away, one is likely to die over time because the soul is unable to make any actual experience via a disconnected remote-controlled biorobot and will just let to to incarnate in a new body.

And for the record: All this is done via ET technology for which we have to thank the Galactic Federation and their Regressive cooperation partners who control and genocide our planet for millennia already.

I suggest that you find Aneeka's lab reports of the vaccine for further details.

Last edited by Robert369 (2022-05-05 16:30:25)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#731 2022-05-19 07:10:41

Cocreatr

More scam being exposed. This from a mailing list, not intended as an endorsement or invitation, just for info.

Guess where the disinfo has been coming from

This is one of my favorite things of the past two years.

Apparently the Office of the Surgeon General has asked each of the 50 states to submit examples of Covid misinformation and the impact that such misinformation has had.

The response by Indiana is priceless.

Indiana Attorney General Todd Rokita acknowledged the harms done by misinformation, and then proceeded to list "the following examples of disinformation from the CDC and other health organizations that have shattered the public’s trust in science and public health and will take decades to repair."

Beautiful.

The document then lays out the problems with lockdowns and masks, refutes the claim that the jabs could prevent transmission (the basis for the various vaccine passports and mandates), and criticizes the authorities for overcounting Covid deaths and denying natural immunity.

Then, too, it criticizes the practice of mass asymptomatic testing: "Mass testing of asymptomatic individuals with contact tracing and quarantining of people who test positive has failed to substantively slow the progress of the epidemic and has imposed great costs on people who were quarantined even though they posed no risk of infecting others."

"Three facts are crucial to understanding why this policy has failed," it continues. "First, even close contacts of someone who tests positive for the SARS-Cov-2 virus are unlikely to pass the disease on. In a large meta-analysis of household contacts of asymptomatic positive cases, only 3% of people living in the same home got sick.

"Second, the PCR test that has been used to identify asymptomatic infections often returns a positive result for people who have dead viral fragments, are not infectious, and pose no risk of infecting others.

"And third, the contact tracing system becomes overwhelmed whenever cases start to rise, leading to long delays in contacting new cases. At precisely the moment when contact tracing might be needed, it cannot do its job.

"At the same time, quarantining people is costly – for workers without adequate sick leave, absenteeism due to contact tracing means pay cuts, lost opportunities, and perhaps even an inability to feed families. For children, it means more skipped lessons and missed opportunities for academic and social growth at school, with long-run negative consequences for their future prospects. In the UK, an official government review determined that its 37 billion pound investment in contact tracing was a waste of resources. The same is undoubtedly true in the United States."

Then it takes on the implicit and sometimes explicit claim and goal of total eradication of Covid, even though it bore none of the characteristics of a disease that could be eradicated. The process of trying to do so, meanwhile, would cause incalculable damage:

"First, we have no technology to reduce the spread of the disease or meaningfully alter disease dynamics. Lockdowns and social restrictions fail because only people who can afford to work from home without losing their job can comply over long periods....

"Second, there are many animal hosts for SARS-CoV-2 and evidence of transmission between mammals and humans. One USDA study in late 2021 found that nearly 80% of white-tailed deer in the U.S. had evidence of COVID-19 antibodies. Dogs, cats, bats, mink, and many other mammals can get COVID-19. So even if the disease were eradicated among humans, zoonotic transmission would guarantee that it would come back.

"Finally, eradication takes a global commitment from every country – an impossible goal since COVID-19 eradication is far from the most pressing public health problem for many developing countries."

So as usual, the real misinformation comes from the official sources, and the statement by the Indiana Attorney General is a rare case in which this problem is publicly acknowledged and countered.

Now it's true: you and I knew most if not all of this stuff pretty early on. We knew it because we were able to get information from sources other than the official ones.

That's what we do in my no-censorship group (we've been off Facebook for years by this point), the Tom Woods Show Elite.

You'll always be ahead of the curve in there, because we're all people who know what we're talking about, and who specialize in telling the truth, no matter how unpopular.

Membership in the best group on Earth is but one of the goodies that your generous host here gives to supporters.

Warm your generous host's heart by clicking here:

http://www.SupportingListeners.com

Tom Woods

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#732 2022-06-01 01:01:24

Cocreatr

WHO Forced into Humiliating Backdown

Stephen Andrew Mirani  May 30, 2022

Brilliant news out of Geneva today!

As most of you know, the World Health Assembly has spent the past 7 days considering Biden’s 13 controversial amendments to the International Health Regulations.

Official delegates from wealthy developed nations like Australia, the UK, and the US spoke in strong support of the amendments and urged other states to join them in signing away their countries’ sovereignty.

The first sign, however, that things might not be going the globalists' way, came on Wednesday, the 25th of May, which just happened to also be Africa Day.

Botswana read a statement on behalf of its 47 AFRO members, saying they would be collectively withholding their support for the ‘reforms’, which many African members were very concerned about.

Multiple other countries also said they had reservations over the changes and would not be supporting them either.

These included Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran and Malaysia. Brazil in particular said it would exit WHO altogether, rather than allow its population to be made subject to the new amendments.

In the end, the WHO and its wealthy nation supporters were forced to back down.

They have not given up though – far from it. Instead, they did what they always do and 'pivoted'.

At their request, a new working group was convened to make "technical recommendations on the proposed amendments" which will be re-submitted along with the Pandemic Treaty, at the 77th Health Assembly meeting in 2024.

Source: https://www.onenation.org.au/who-forced … g-backdown

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#733 2022-06-02 04:24:44

microvirus6

I foresee a lot of tough days at the office for our globalist friends...

What does this mean for us? Time to speak up even louder, time to be even brighter examples of sovereign living

#734 2022-06-11 13:37:40

Cocreatr

microvirus6 wrote:

I foresee a lot of tough days at the office for our globalist friends...

What does this mean for us? Time to speak up even louder, time to be even brighter examples of sovereign living

Here a take by Jon Rappoport, who speaks up loud and often.

I call vaccination a rehearsal, because that’s what it’s supposed to be.

The immune system is tuned up for the possible later appearance of “the real thing.”

For the moment, put aside the fact that SARS-CoV-2 doesn’t exist and therefore a vaccine is entirely irrelevant.

For the many who believe in the virus, here’s a question. Why does the use of a vaccine, as rehearsal for the real thing, make any sense at all?

If the immune system springs into action against the virus (or a virus protein) in the vaccine, why wouldn’t it also spring into action when the virus shows up naturally? What’s the point of the prior rehearsal? Isn’t the body already ready for the real thing?

It turns out there is a medical answer. Vaccines contain various substances called adjuvants. Their function is to enhance the immune response during the rehearsal, better preparing it for the moment when the real thing comes along.

COVID RNA vaccines contain an adjuvant called PEG. Polyethylene glycol.

However, as many scientists know, PEG can cause a dangerous anaphylactic reaction. Not good.

Why does PEG cause that reaction?

Because antibodies over-respond to PEG.

Think it through. The body’s immune system isn’t being enhanced during the rehearsal called vaccination. The adjuvant (PEG) isn’t causing the immune system antibodies to ramp up against the spike protein in the virus. The adjuvant is causing the immune system to attack it, the adjuvant.

Oops.

Therefore, what good is the vaccine?

And we’re not just talking about the adjuvant called PEG. By implication, this anaphylactic response suggests that ALL adjuvants in all vaccines aren’t really enhancing immune response against viruses. Instead, they’re provoking antibody reactions to themselves, the adjuvants.

In which case, I return to my original question: why bother with the rehearsal called vaccination, since it proves nothing except the body is already prepared for the real thing. And so the vaccination wasn’t needed.

Source: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/06 … oking-gun/

#735 2022-06-11 16:56:57

07wideeyes

Yes, Jon Rappoport writes plenty of good stuff, well informed, sensible, intelligent. He is also a good writer ie communicates clearly, easy to read.

#736 2022-06-13 21:14:53

Cocreatr

07wideeyes wrote:

Yes, Jon Rappoport writes plenty of good stuff, well informed, sensible, intelligent. He is also a good writer ie communicates clearly, easy to read.

Well said. I like his use of logic, looking for evidence and presenting it in ways I find easy to understand, or interesting enough to do my own research. Here another example.

The Big-time Vaccine Scam: Antibodies
by Jon Rappoport

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

This is another article in which I assume, for the purposes of argument only, that virologists are actually discovering viruses, and vaccines are launched to prevent viral diseases.

Why do I bother? Because most people belong to the virus religion. They have faith. They pray at the altar of the virus.

OK. What is the role of antibodies in vaccines?

We’re told that the vaccine produces a beneficial antibody response. These antibody scouts of the immune system rush to the scene and identify the injected viruses or parts of viruses---thereby alerting the foot soldiers of the immune system, which march forward and destroy/neutralize the viral components.

Thus, vaccination is a rehearsal for the real thing. It prepares the body for the later moment when the virus naturally shows up. The body is ready to defeat the actual disease.

In my previous article on that subject, I showed the rehearsal is a farce. It doesn’t prepare the immune system for anything.

The so-called adjuvants in the vaccine, which are supposed to enhance and magnify the immune response, simply stimulate a reaction against themselves, the adjuvants.

Now, I’m going further.

Below, I’m going to republish an excerpt from a devastating Christine Johnson article which shows the failure of the HIV antibody test.

Johnson’s article proves that antibodies, which are supposed to be specific to HIV and only HIV, meaning they only swing into action when HIV appears, are responding to all sorts of substances in the body, none of which has anything to do with HIV.

This means the antibodies aren’t “specific.” They aren’t just marching to one tune. They’re marching to many different tunes.

In the case of vaccination, antibodies can appear because: there are intrusive non-viral substances in the vaccine; or there are intrusive non-viral substances already in the body.

Defenders of vaccination might respond, “Suppose antibodies are responding to six different factors in the vaccine. One of those factors would be the virus in the vaccine. So that’s good.”

BUT if antibodies are really general and not specific, how do we know they actually react to a virus in a vaccine and not something else in the vaccine or the body?

We don’t know.

We’re looking at false science, science without a punch line.

Here is an excerpt from the 1996 Christine Johnson article on the HIV blood test -- with the corresponding reference number(s) to the scientific literature (also listed out in this article):

Factors Known to Cause False-Positive HIV Antibody Test Results:

* Anti-carbohydrate antibodies (52, 19, 13)

* Naturally-occurring antibodies (5, 19)

* Passive immunization: receipt of gamma globulin or immune globulin (as prophylaxis against infection which contains antibodies)(18, 26, 60, 4, 22, 42, 43, 13)

* Leprosy (2, 25)

* Tuberculosis (25)

* Mycobacterium avium (25)

* Systemic lupus erythematosus (15, 23)

* Renal (kidney) failure (48, 23, 13)

* Hemodialysis/renal failure (56, 16, 41, 10, 49)

* Alpha interferon therapy in hemodialysis patients (54)

* Flu (36)

* Flu vaccination (30, 11, 3, 20, 13, 43)

* Herpes simplex I (27)

* Herpes simplex II (11)

* Upper respiratory tract infection (cold or flu)(11)

* Recent viral infection or exposure to viral vaccines (11)

* Pregnancy in multiparous women (58, 53, 13, 43, 36)

* Malaria (6, 12)

* High levels of circulating immune complexes (6, 33)

* Hypergammaglobulinemia (high levels of antibodies) (40, 33)

* False positives on other tests, including RPR (rapid plasma reagent) test for syphilis (17, 48, 33, 10, 49)

* Rheumatoid arthritis (36)

* Hepatitis B vaccination (28, 21, 40, 43)

* Tetanus vaccination (40)

* Organ transplantation (1, 36)

* Renal transplantation (35, 9, 48, 13, 56)

[...]

* Proteins on the filter paper (13)

* Epstein-Barr virus (37)

* Visceral leishmaniasis (45)

* Receptive anal sex (39, 64)

References:

1. Agbalika F, Ferchal F, Garnier J-P, et al. 1992. False-positive antigens related to emergence of a 25-30 kD protein detected in organ recipients. AIDS. 6:959-962.

2. Andrade V, Avelleira JC, Marques A, et al. 1991. Leprosy as a cause of false-positive results in serological assays for the detection of antibodies to HIV-1. Intl. J. Leprosy. 59:125.

3. Arnold NL, Slade RA, Jones MM, et al. 1994. Donor follow up of influenza vaccine-related multiple viral enzyme immunoassay reactivity. Vox Sanguinis. 67:191.

4. Ascher D, Roberts C. 1993. Determination of the etiology of seroreversals in HIV testing by antibody fingerprinting. AIDS. 6:241.

5. Barbacid M, Bolgnesi D, Aaronson S. 1980. Humans have antibodies capable of recognizing oncoviral glycoproteins: Demonstration that these antibodies are formed in response to cellular modification of glycoproteins rather than as consequence of exposure to virus. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. 77:1617-1621.

6. Biggar R, Melbye M, Sarin P, et al. 1985. ELISA HTLV retrovirus antibody reactivity associated with malaria and immune complexes in healthy Africans. Lancet. ii:520-543.

[snip]

59. Weber B, Moshtaghi-Borojeni M, Brunner M, et al. 1995. Evaluation of the reliability of six current anti-HIV-1/HIV-2 enzyme immunoassays. J. Vir. Meth. 55:97.

60. Wood C, Williams A, McNamara J, et al. 1986. Antibody against the human immunodeficiency virus in commercial intravenous gammaglobulin preparations. Ann. Int. Med. 105:536.

61. Yale S, Degroen P, Tooson J, et al. 1994. Unusual aspects of acute Q fever-associated hepatitis. Mayo Clin. Proc. 69:769.

62. Yoshida T, Matsui T, Kobayashi M, et al. 1987. Evaluation of passive particle agglutination test for antibody to human immunodeficiency virus. J. Clin. Micro. Aug:1433.

63. Yu S, Fong C, Landry M, et al. 1989. A false positive HIV antibody reaction due to transfusion-induced HLA-DR4 sensitization. NEJM.320:1495.

64. National Institue of Justice, AIDS Bulletin. Oct. 1988.

~~~

Source: https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2022/06 … ntibodies/

Bonus clip:

I met my first two insiders while I was writing my first book, AIDS INC., SCANDAL OF THE CENTURY, in 1987-88. The book was my initial experience in putting together a vast amount of data—which contradicted every official position on a supposedly rock-hard subject: medical science.

At the time, I didn't really understand how deep I was drilling down into a cardinal aspect of The Matrix. I only knew I was digging up and exposing long-held delusions broadcast as facts by the Medical Cartel. These false realities went far beyond the subject of AIDS.

Source: The Matrix Revealed: https://marketplace.mybigcommerce.com/t … -revealed/

#737 2022-06-23 04:40:15

py88

Hello friends i am new here from Melbourne. I am familiar with what is going on with covid etc. But I wish to add some facts I have learnt /researched from  others and from personal experiences with my own health. There are real man-made contagious viruses created on this planet and spread to all of us, including the many types of Epstein barr virus & Herpes. I know and believe there is a real newly made covid virus, which is fast tracking underlying personal health issues to come out, whether we know we have them or not yet. I never believed in covid until I experienced 'different' health issues when I got covid myself and I ask others of their symptoms etc also. Regarding false positiives, it is not quite this way. You can be positive and have the virus but not have the same symptoms as another virus positive person. I then realised there is a new virus and I feel that this has been spread via those vaxed. The problem is that many people in the 'freedom' community do NOT believe that viruses exist and that is a big problem. Because viruses are real and are activating and causing all our health problems and if people do not accept this then they don't know how to heal themselves. Also i do not believe that anyone is healthy on earth. We all have some type of health issue, minor or major. I have found that covid 19 is causing major memory/confusion/forgetfulness issues amongst all age groups. Also, I have proof and believe that all viruses are either in the air or dropless on 'things' that we touch. I know this from personal experiences also. I have had people argue with me regarding virus existence and these people I do not trust their motives, because when I experience something personally for over 20 years regarding health issues and have self-healed because of my personal well-read knowledge, then I cannot deny the facts around me and my life. I cannot deny what is real in my life and many others' who are suffering from real contagious viruses.

#738 2022-07-06 18:09:35

Yankee

Are there people who have gotten sick with "covid" symptoms who have not gotten a PCR (nasal swab) test nor the vax? Most everyone I know has gotten either the PCR test or the vax, but the ones like me who have not gotten sick have gotten neither. I ask this under the assumption that either one will cause people to likely get sick sooner or later.

I would have follow-up thoughts, but first I'm trying to ascertain that.

#739 2022-07-06 18:22:59

Robert369

Yankee wrote:

Are there people who have gotten sick with "covid" symptoms who have not gotten a PCR (nasal swab) test nor the vax?

The alleged "Covid symptoms" are standard body defense mechanisms against a multitude of health attacks an were intentionally selected as to label everyone who has whatever miniscule health issue to be a "Covid case" so they then could be tested (aka slightly infected) and then vaxxed (aka badly infected).

Insofar your question doesn't quite make sense, because there's zero relation between getting "Covid symptoms" (aka dozens of natural immune system reactions against pretty much everything) and the non-existing "Covid virus".

But yes, if you are truly healthy you will not have any of these symptoms.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#740 2022-07-06 19:07:27

Albert

Robert369 wrote:
Yankee wrote:

Are there people who have gotten sick with "covid" symptoms who have not gotten a PCR (nasal swab) test nor the vax?

The alleged "Covid symptoms" are standard body defense mechanisms against a multitude of health attacks an were intentionally selected as to label everyone who has whatever miniscule health issue to be a "Covid case" so they then could be tested (aka slightly infected) and then vaxxed (aka badly infected).

Insofar your question doesn't quite make sense, because there's zero relation between getting "Covid symptoms" (aka dozens of natural immune system reactions against pretty much everything) and the non-existing "Covid virus".

Exactly!!!

Also, lots of evidence that the ‘so-called treatment/prevention’ for the mythical disease is a direct cause of it. For example, this recent article, July 5th, states 86% of COVID deaths in Canada came from the so-call vaccinated
https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-07-05- … sters.html

Excerpt….… vaccinated individuals made up 86 percent of the Covid-19 deaths in Canada during the time period studied, 76 percent of whom were triple-jabbed. The unvaccinated population, meanwhile, made up just 14 percent of the country’s Covid-related deaths...

Last edited by Albert (2022-07-06 19:10:54)

“Truth never fears scrutiny” - Albert J Valentino

#741 2022-07-08 03:04:14

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Yankee wrote:

Exactly!!!

Also, lots of evidence that the ‘so-called treatment/prevention’ for the mythical disease is a direct cause of it. For example, this recent article, July 5th, states 86% of COVID deaths in Canada came from the so-call vaccinated

Excerpt….… vaccinated individuals made up 86 percent of the Covid-19 deaths in Canada during the time period studied, 76 percent of whom were triple-jabbed. The unvaccinated population, meanwhile, made up just 14 percent of the country’s Covid-related deaths...

Ok, so I wonder why Ivermectin works? Invermectin is an anti-parasite/viral off label drug. One that the 'cabal backed medical industry' has taken great focus to ensure that it not be available.

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#742 2022-07-08 08:29:08

07wideeyes

I suppose that Ivermectin does work against parasites and other toxic stuff. So, since 'convid' is a mixture of illnesses for all sorts of reasons, Ivermectin will be effective against them. And therefore effective against the phantom convid.  As is commonly said: convid is the flu rebranded. And other maladies rebranded as well...

#743 2022-07-08 08:52:52

Robert369

07wideeyes wrote:

I suppose that Ivermectin does work against parasites and other toxic stuff. So, since 'convid' is a mixture of illnesses for all sorts of reasons, Ivermectin will be effective against them. And therefore effective against the phantom convid.  As is commonly said: convid is the flu rebranded. And other maladies rebranded as well...

Well explained: This is about cure the illnesses that cause false "Covid symptoms" and then calling it a "Covid cure". Outside of the media and fake-tests there is no actual Covid, but at best was a modified flu in the beginning which was easily overcome by Humanity.

#744 2022-07-08 13:43:57

Albert

Cosmic Sea wrote:

Ok, so I wonder why Ivermectin works? Invermectin is an anti-parasite/viral off label drug. One that the 'cabal backed medical industry' has taken great focus to ensure that it not be available.

My understanding is that Ivermectin, as well as things like Quercetin, and hydroxychloroquine, are Zinc transport systems. They help shuttle zinc into cells and the presence of zinc in the cell hinders viral replication. Of course one needs zinc in your system to be transported. So if one is zinc deficient it will have minimal effect. A healthy person that is not nutrient deficient (particularly zinc and D hormone - which is made from cholesterol, which is why they push statin drugs to lower cholesterol) would ideally not need the above to transport zinc into the cells since it would already be there. People with insulin resistance or type II diabetes have barriers around their cells to not let insulin in. I suspect that barrier may also make it hard for zinc enter, hence the need for a zinc transport system. Remember, early reports indicated obese and type II diabetics (which assists obesity) seemed to be the highest group of people that got sick and died.

Two of the key factors associated with disease are 1) nutritional deficiency and 2) toxicity. A person that has both of these factors under control generally does not get sick. I call this ‘lifestyle medicine’ and it works for me smile

Also, note that they doctor that brought Ivermectin into the limelight was Dr Zelenko - who just died of cancer a week ago. He brought us the “Zelenko Protocol,” an experimental treatment for COVID-19 — consisting of the anti-malarial medication hydroxychloroquine, the antibiotic azithromycin, and zinc sulfate
https://www.timesofisrael.com/dr-vladim … ies-at-49/

Last edited by Albert (2022-07-08 13:50:57)

#745 2022-07-08 18:01:18

07wideeyes

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Yankee wrote:

Exactly!!!

This evidence from Canada is replicated in quite a few western, high-jab populations. I've seen reports from many in recent months, I can't recall for sure all the countries. Parts of Australia for sure, and the UK, with separate stats for Scotland showing the same (this evidence is so damning that the 'governments' decided not to publish it in the future, since the figures are being misused by conspiracy theorists!). Where else? Austria, I think, NZ I think, and there are reports from the USA, for example, of great spikes in deaths generally since the shots  came out. Of course, this info is fiercely kept away from the mainstream and common discourse. But I expect it to begin to appear more as time passes and more people die..... Just the tip of the icberg.

#746 2022-07-08 19:53:45

Albert

07wideeyes wrote:

This evidence from Canada is replicated in quite a few western, high-jab populations. I've seen reports from many in recent months,…. But I expect it to begin to appear more as time passes and more people die..... Just the tip of the icberg.

Yes. That story was a snipit of many others. As I recall, a report similar to the above about number of deaths/injuries from people that got the shot in the UK was released the same week as the Truckers in the US were moving in to the DC area. However, the mainstream media changed headline forever that week with “Russia invading Ukraine”. They are really good at changing global news quickly by changing the subject rapidly. Like hatred for Trump removed terrorism (but not our ability to easily get on a plane). Also we know that deaths from pneumonia and flu were cured by Covid. Covid was cured by delta, delta was cured by omicron, and omicron was cured by Russia.

“When something comes out of nowhere, and suddenly is everywhere, it is part of the agenda” - David Icke

Last edited by Albert (2022-07-08 19:54:47)

#747 2022-07-13 16:09:31

Cocreatr

2022-07-12
The Secret War to Occupy Your Mind
Conversation with Author and Propaganda Expert Mark Crispin Miller

“Who needs conspiracy theories when we have con’s piracy facts?”
-- Swami Beyondananda

Dear Co-Heart:

If you’re like most Americans I know, you are watching the train wreck that is American politics chugging down the track to oblivion, and wondering how it is that the likes of Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln have devolved into the (dis)likes of Trump and Biden? How is it we have hunkered into angry rival political camps spending our fury on one another rather than uniting to face our multiple crises together? As the Swami has noted, we are no longer rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. We are now throwing them at each other.

If this toxic “shituation” has left you feeling baffled … disheartened … enraged, then you will find this week’s Front and Center conversation with author, NYU professor, and propaganda expert Mark Crispin Miller illuminating and elucidating, as he shines a light on how entire populations are manipulated, and don’t even know it. To quote Swami again, “The truth shall upset you free.”

Mark Crispin Miller is a long-time faculty member of New York University, and author of numerous books on the political and cultural scene, including Boxed in: the Culture of TV … The Bush Dyslexicon: Observations on a National Disorder … Cruel and Unusual: Bush/Cheney's New World Order … Fooled Again: How the Right Stole the 2004 Election and Why They'll Steal the Next One Too (Unless We Stop Them) … and Loser Take All: Election Fraud and the Subversion of Democracy, 2000-2008.

And while Mark didn’t exactly “write the book” on propaganda, he did write the introduction to the 2005 edition of Edward Bernays’ classic 1928 book, Propaganda. (For those who don’t know, Bernays was Sigmund Freud’s nephew and has been called “the father of modern public relations”. Perhaps his best-known stunt occurred at the Easter Parade in Manhattan in 1928, when he was in the employ of the American Tobacco Company, makers of Lucky Strike cigarettes. At an appointed moment, young women marching as suffragettes stopped, lit up cigarettes, held them aloft and proclaimed them “torches of freedom.” Prior to that time, it was considered unladylike to smoke. After that … well, you’ve come a long way, baby. For a deeper look at Bernays and his work, check out the 2002 BBC documentary, Century of the Self.)

Curious to learn more?

In this riveting and highly-informative conversation, Mark shares how a truth-teller becomes a “conspiracy theorist”, and how being branded as such led him to discover how and why that term was popularized. He walks us through the untold history (i.e., provable facts that have been conveniently left out of the narrative) of post-World War II American history. Mark says, “They call people conspiracy theorists so that no one will pay attention to what they're saying.” Speaking of how the term “conspiracy theorist” was used to delegitimatize those who questioned the official JFK assassination story, he says, “The purpose of the propaganda is to persuade people to ignore a threatening counter narrative. The tactic of dismissing dissidents as conspiracy theorists has worked like a charm, and put a lot of people to sleep.”

Mark offers his own story of having his NYU class on propaganda de-platformed because he had the audacity to discuss how propaganda was being used to “sell” the official COVID narrative. And … he offers this caveat – no one, no matter how “smart” they are, are “infoolable”. And he cites his own experience and discomfort confronting his own cherished “truths”. He tells us, “Many things that I believed, and believed ardently, I came to discover were groundless. And I came to that discovery through the critical study of propaganda. You can actually learn a great deal about reality by studying propaganda.”

Above all, Mark says, it is much, much easier to see how others (particularly the “other side”) are being manipulated by propaganda, while we stay convinced our side is telling us “The truth”. He says, “Bernays understood that propaganda has to be disguised as something else. It has to be disguised as news, has to be disguised as entertainment, and if it is disguised in this way, then people have let their guard down, because they don't know that that's what it is that's confronting them. And they tend to believe it that much more readily.”

One of our key missions at Front and Center is “seeking the whole truth together”. Join our quest, join the upwising, join the conversation.

Mark’s website https://markcrispinmiller.com/

Mark’s Substack Site https://markcrispinmiller.substack.com/

Propaganda in Focus http://propagandastudies.ac.uk/propaganda-in-focus/

[Edit] Source: e-mail list from https://wakeuplaughing.com/

Last edited by Cocreatr (2022-07-18 02:28:08)

#748 2022-07-13 17:10:05

Yankee

Albert wrote:

They are really good at changing global news quickly by changing the subject rapidly. Like hatred for Trump removed terrorism (but not our ability to easily get on a plane). Also we know that deaths from pneumonia and flu were cured by Covid. Covid was cured by delta, delta was cured by omicron, and omicron was cured by Russia.

That's such a good way of putting it!

#749 2022-07-14 11:10:34

mile11

Yankee wrote:
Albert wrote:

They are really good at changing global news quickly by changing the subject rapidly. Like hatred for Trump removed terrorism (but not our ability to easily get on a plane). Also we know that deaths from pneumonia and flu were cured by Covid. Covid was cured by delta, delta was cured by omicron, and omicron was cured by Russia.

That's such a good way of putting it!

And I have to also agree. It's truly amazing how mad they are. NOW; They started talking about UFO and strange radio signals on TV. Talking heads will say anything.

It makes my head spin how they can do that with a straight face.

Great posts guys!

#750 2022-07-19 10:41:06

Edith_S

Albert wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Yankee wrote:

Exactly!!!

and under the same note:

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/11/bori … id-deaths/

Quote:
A report that was quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation, reveals that Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population.

With the most recent figures showing the vaccinated population in England accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 Deaths in April and May, and 90% of those deaths were among the triple/quadruple vaccinated population.

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

Board footer