You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-06 08:51:32

DarkOwl

Reptilian ambassador - Anthony

Recently Gosia did an interview with Ryder Lee from Raised By Giants in which she expressed interest in talking to a reptilian race, to understand their perspective (an interest i personally share).

Ryder mentioned an interview he did with a man who channels and holds, much reptilian energy and DNA and who has had many a meeting and conversation with said beings. I've been exploring his content and found him to be one of those rare contactees that are true ambassadors for the race they are connected too!

He has communicated with a wide variety of reptilian races of various persuasions but the race he most resonates with, and has had the most interaction with are the white skinned Theta Tauri. He introduces them here (and is a good introduction to himself as well):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnVr5JK1a6Y

For those of you who are like me and have an affinity. love and admiration for reptilian energy, you will probably appreciate Anthony. He speaks with authority and holds much mana!

If the words respect, honour, pride, fearlessness and power resonate with and attract you... you'll like this guy. IMO (and his) this energy is sorely needed here on earth. We are a passive, fearful, neurotic and corrupt race (generalising of course) that needs a serious injection of the above qualities!

His website is here: (you will immediately recognise that many of his views dovetail with the Taygetans)
https://www.canadianawareness.ca/videos.html

Hope this sparks something in someone out there smile

canadian-awareness-theta-tauri-reptilian-channeler-ufo-mega-con-20222.png

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#2 2022-07-06 09:11:58

DarkOwl

Re: Reptilian ambassador - Anthony

Bio:

Anthony is an authentic Reptilian Extraterrestrial Contactee & Channeler, providing suppressed insight on the Interstellar Intelligence & Ancient Civilizations, Spirituality & UFOlogy, Extraterrestrial Contact and Consciousness, Telepathy and Channeling, fraudulent Galactic Federations and Councils..

Anthony has had the pleasure of interacting and experiencing ET connections by Aquatic, Zeta Reticuli, Humanoid and Avian races as well as Reptilian races from Theta Tauri, Bootes, Teoto, Rigel, Parallel 33, Capella, Alpha Draconian Empire including Ciakar, Vortak, Kalask and DeMonGa.

Having participated in ceremonial Reptilian training programs and initiation processes with an alliance of 5th and 6th density Reptilian races, Anthony proudly shares his current ambassadorship role and prideful partnership with the Theta Tauri White Reptilian race and Teoto Reptilian race, as well as their opinions on subjects such as: humanity, human fear and trauma, spiritual and channeling industry, fraudulent galactic federations and councils, pride and honour, suicide and depression, dreams and astral hijackings, abductions and free will, Alpha Draconian Empire and hierarchy within, integrating Reptilian energy and making benevolent Extraterrestrial connections including Reptilian connections.

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-07-06 14:24:09

mitkobs

I read some Draconian and Reptilian channelings from the Russian scene and really depends on the level of the entity that is channeled and the level of the channeler. If the entity is noble and good in nature you will hear almost the same quality of ideas as we have from Taygetans. But if the entity is not so good then you will be challenged if you want to learn or know something useful from it.

#4 2022-07-07 18:45:38

Tomek

Wow! Thank You very much. I want to meet them after I heard this stuff: " Honor to them is EVERYTHING". As a human must say that 90+ % of humans (IMO) have NONE and personally also belive this is number one if you live in any society (My opinion of course)

#5 2022-07-07 19:01:48

WXMM

DarkOwl wrote:

Recently Gosia did an interview with Ryder Lee from Raised By Giants in which she expressed interest in talking to a reptilian race, to understand their perspective (an interest i personally share).

Ryder mentioned an interview he did with a man who channels and holds, much reptilian energy and DNA and who has had many a meeting and conversation with said beings. I've been exploring his content and found him to be one of those rare contactees that are true ambassadors for the race they are connected too!

He has communicated with a wide variety of reptilian races of various persuasions but the race he most resonates with, and has had the most interaction with are the white skinned Theta Tauri. He introduces them here (and is a good introduction to himself as well):

For those of you who are like me and have an affinity. love and admiration for reptilian energy, you will probably appreciate Anthony. He speaks with authority and holds much mana!

If the words respect, honour, pride, fearlessness and power resonate with and attract you... you'll like this guy. IMO (and his) this energy is sorely needed here on earth. We are a passive, fearful, neurotic and corrupt race (generalising of course) that needs a serious injection of the above qualities!

His website is here: (you will immediately recognise that many of his views dovetail with the Taygetans)

Hope this sparks something in someone out there smile

https://i.ibb.co/5c3vRwV/canadian-awareness-theta-tauri-reptilian-channeler-ufo-mega-con-20222.png

I hope these videos can be written. It is difficult for non-native English speakers to read them.

This is also the fruitful work of gosia.

#6 2022-07-07 19:41:46

RoadtoSamadhi

Curious to know the reptiles view of suicide for extraction on Earth realm ?

Last edited by RoadtoSamadhi (2022-07-07 19:42:01)

#7 2022-07-07 22:12:28

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

This would be interesting to know. For what it's worth, I responded to your feelings behind this question on your own recent thread.

righteously indignant

#8 2022-07-07 23:11:46

DarkOwl

RoadtoSamadhi wrote:

My guess is that suicide is not a feature of reptilian society, except perhaps as an act of ceremonial honour (similar to Japanese hari-kari)

#9 2022-07-08 03:49:15

mitkobs

They like to live more than anything and survival is at highest priority. It can be seen in human society today in mass tendencies. Also can be seen in animal kingdom of animal reptiles. There is no such thing as depressed crocodile or snake.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-08 03:51:15)

#10 2022-07-08 08:57:18

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

They like to live more than anything and survival is at highest priority. It can be seen in human society today in mass tendencies. Also can be seen in animal kingdom of animal reptiles. There is no such thing as depressed crocodile or snake.

Living by instincts due to lack of higher consciousness does NOT qualify as "will to live" but is all about running a program, just like in almost all of the animal kingdom.

And yes, there are no "depressed" lower animals due to the lack of consciousness to have this feeling or notion. This is why one cannot really befriend such instinct-driven animals, which is unlike relations with higher animals.

Sadly, mind-control can cause that Humans at times drop below the required consciousness level to express beyond-instinct emotions.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-07-08 09:18:48

mitkobs

There are no depressed higher animals(mammals). This can happen sometime only with domesticated animals that are influenced by their care taker. When the owner care taker of the animal is sad for example it goes somehow to the animal and animal get sick. Also animals that are kept without freedom, in need or tortured or any way of abusing them can destabilize their mentality. Same goes with humans.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-08 09:22:35)

#12 2022-07-08 09:48:48

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

There are no depressed higher animals(mammals).

This can happen sometime only with domesticated animals that are influenced by their care taker. When the owner care taker of the animal is sad for example it goes somehow to the animal and animal get sick. Also animals that are kept without freedom, in need or tortured or any way of abusing them can destabilize their mentality. Same goes with humans.

Thank you, because despite the initial false claim, your subsequenty self-contradictionary statement confirms what I wrote above.

And to add:

• There very well are other reasons for depression than captivity or abuse, e.g. past+previous life issues, personal pre or post incarnation agreements or energetic fluctuation/manipulations.

• Also there as more higher consciousness beings/animals than just mammals, not only in the universe but even native to Earth.

The universe and also our planet have many more options than you might think.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#13 2022-07-08 10:40:44

mitkobs

Is not a false claim. Reptiles are not depressed ever. You can call it programming but is still consciousness. They are limited yes, but everyone is limited in some ways. They are tulpas-nightmares, lower consciousness but still is consciousness and it is alive and have its own way of being. Cannot be denied or dismissed like is nothing or not important. You can call it instinct but we have instincts too and what is instinct than again consciousness about survival.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-08 10:41:34)

#14 2022-07-08 10:50:34

Robert369 wrote:
mitkobs wrote:

There are no depressed higher animals(mammals).

This can happen sometime only with domesticated animals that are influenced by their care taker. When the owner care taker of the animal is sad for example it goes somehow to the animal and animal get sick. Also animals that are kept without freedom, in need or tortured or any way of abusing them can destabilize their mentality. Same goes with humans.

Thank you, because despite the initial false claim, your subsequenty self-contradictionary statement confirms what I wrote above.

And to add:

• There very well are other reasons for depression than captivity or abuse, e.g. past+previous life issues, personal pre or post incarnation agreements or energetic fluctuation/manipulations.

• Also there as more higher consciousness beings/animals than just mammals, not only in the universe but even native to Earth.

The universe and also our planet have many more options than you might think.

Correct. I doubt that all reptilian related beings think and feel the same. There may be some limited similarities and consistencies, but there are also major differences between different civilizations and different individuals. To say that a reptilian being cannot feel "depressed", ever, is very assuming and very limited. "Survival" is often treated as a limited 3d concept. Survival of a body or incarnation could enter a situation of contrast or duality with existential survival, survival of one's happiness or sanity, if that physical body and/or mind become sick and distorted enough. For anyone aware of deeper emotional levels and souls, terminating a single incarnation can be viewed with the same level of "survival instinct" as an animal chewing off a limb that is caught in a trap.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-08 10:51:55)

righteously indignant

#15 2022-07-08 10:52:01

mitkobs

Talking about the animals in this case. They are not depressed. Look at them, observe them if you can. Cannot say how it feels to be a Reptilian being, only can guess that is very hard exterior and interior, emotionless, very durable and persistent in achieving and persevering.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-08 10:54:50)

#16 2022-07-08 10:56:59

mitkobs wrote:

Talking about the animals in this case. They are not depressed. Look at them, observe them if you can. Cannot say how it feel to be a Reptilian being, only can guess that is very hard exterior and interior, emotionless, very durable and persistent in achieving and persevering.

By who's assessment? Even mainstream 3d science is constantly learning more about animals. Certain reptiles kept as pets are known to show simple, limited levels of genuine emotionality and affection. That being said, this conversation is not even about those animals, but about 3-5d reptilian beings, who are just as complex and multi-faceted as Lyran races.

righteously indignant

#17 2022-07-08 11:32:13

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Is not a false claim. Reptiles are not depressed ever.

This is yet another of your many spread false belief systems, because there exist truly emotional and advanced reptilians - and so natively right on our planet even.

As I said before, the universe offers more diversity than you currently seem to wish to belief, and I suggest to not continue to constant insisting on uninformed claims (many of which can be countered already by 3D Earth sources) as truth. Thank you !

#18 2022-07-08 11:35:20

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

...terminating a single incarnation can be viewed with the same level of "survival instinct" as an animal chewing off a limb that is caught in a trap.

That's a perfect comparison: Any unfixable incarnation that doesn't serve any purpose but e.g. only causes pain to the Higher Being is best to be replaced with a new one. Though this will require a lot of shadow work while being unincarnated before reincarnating again, as to not attract the exact same circumstances again for the next incarnation.

#19 2022-07-08 11:38:54

Robert369

Crystal Dragon wrote:

...this conversation is not even about those animals, but about 3-5d reptilian beings, who are just as complex and multi-faceted as Lyran races.

Yes, at least almost: Reptilians are not part of the "emotional races" but semi-emotional like many other races (commonly not quite correctly called "non-emotional" ones), thus having a slightly reduced emotional spectrum and thus spiritual limitations. Yet, those limitations are mostly irrelevant within the 5-7D realms and only apply beyond (which only recently has been enabled for physical beings).

#20 2022-07-08 12:10:48

mitkobs

Emotionless as non compassionate(which is the most important missing part). Feeling anger is making you an emotional race? There are emotions that are negative and based on negativity or emotions of satisfaction that are based on selfishness. When they laugh they laugh at you mocking you or something like this.
I state what I know, not arguing.

#21 2022-07-08 19:49:20

microvirus6

Thanks Darkowl, I really appreciate people sharing stuff like this, it can have a huuuuge ripple effect.

Out of curiosity, would you say this guy and the ET races he's associated with are solidly Service to Others oriented?

#22 2022-07-08 20:30:58

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

Emotionless as non compassionate(which is the most important missing part). Feeling anger is making you an emotional race? There are emotions that are negative and based on negativity or emotions of satisfaction that are based on selfishness. When they laugh they laugh at you mocking you or something like this.
I state what I know, not arguing.

Being "emotional" in this case does not refer to common feelings but to spirituality, where it allows to be heart and Higher Self connected to being able to empower oneself to become a god-creator being.

This means that "non-emotional" beings are not "emotionless" in regards to common feelings but miss out on love and all the higher aspects, so that they are having very limited god-creator abilities only. Hence they envy, fear and oppress Humans and the other (few) emotional races, because we can do so many more things than they can.

#23 2022-07-08 23:06:11

DarkOwl

microvirus6 wrote:

Thanks Darkowl, I really appreciate people sharing stuff like this, it can have a huuuuge ripple effect.

Out of curiosity, would you say this guy and the ET races he's associated with are solidly Service to Others oriented?

Anthonys main mission seems to be to correct the gross racism that exists on earth towards reptilian beings. He also seems interested in lifting humanity out of its fear and passivity. That would make him 'service to others', I would say. (I get a good vibe from the guy myself).

He claims to have had contact with a wide variety of reptilian races of all persuasions. As for the Theta Tauri... I don't know. They don't seem inclined to misplaced compassion to the undeserving it would seem. It's a 'tough love' stance but one that you could call Service to Others.

(It sounds like, as a race, they are entirely independent, so any StO activity would be internal although surely they have alliances in various places)

#24 2022-07-09 06:27:07

mitkobs

They miss the positive warming emotions. That is why they are cold blooded literally. And some who are not cold blooded have changed themselves into positive and progressive and that even changed their physical appearance with looking more beautiful-harmonious and not so scary-disgusting like before. That is what Love does.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-09 06:30:15)

#25 2022-07-13 17:09:04

Meridianwoman

DarkOwl wrote:

https://i.ibb.co/5c3vRwV/canadian-awareness-theta-tauri-reptilian-channeler-ufo-mega-con-20222.png

Thank you Dark Owl for introducing us to Anthony.  (Even though I know you try to censor other people's introductions, like a video of Kim Goguen.)

But aside from that, I've checked out Anthony's videos and watched not only the first 3 minutes (like some people,) but watched all of what Anthony has to say.

In February 2022, Anthony made this revealing video about dream inserts.  It is one of my favorite videos and topics:  https://youtu.be/R8kRT5JRML4

Board footer