You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-08 16:16:59

microvirus6

Anyone notice "thoughts becoming things" faster?

In the very high densities (relative to us), thoughts become things instantly. In my life, and in the lives of people I'm close to, I have been noticing thoughts becoming things faster, seemingly accelerating in the last couple months considerably. This would be one of the first "symptoms" of a path toward higher-density consciousness opening on Earth for those who made the inner choice to realize it.

Anyone else noticing this?

I don't want to convince anyone of anything, nor subtly disempower anyone by communicating "sit back and watch, the battle is won" because that's not how I see it at all.

But for me, things are clicking like never before, and I see similar things all around in the lives of people close to me, from everyday things to big things... intentions becoming emotional states faster, imagination becoming physically-sensed reality faster, life-goal dreams actualizing faster, growth for the spiritual seeker coming faster, synchronicities, a quickening of materialization for the positive AND the negative.

#2 2022-07-08 17:23:52

Robert369

Re: Anyone notice "thoughts becoming things" faster?

Yes, your perception is correct: The Earth frequency and also the average of Humanity have raised significantly, and one of the results is more speedy manifestation. Now add some synchronicities and other higher intervention, and things are going smooth without breaking the "gaming immersion".

Btw, the negative is NOT sped up really by this due to protectional measures, as that would be rather self-destructive at the current maturity level of Humanity.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#3 2022-07-08 19:25:35

microvirus6

Very interesting. Overall, I agree but with a nuance, at least in my experience. For me it seems like the negative is sped up IN A WAY, in a helpful way actually. Inside a larger positive framework, as you suggest.

For instance, one of the lessons I'm learning right now is to control the reality I manifest, and it's as if the "rules of the game" have been tweaked so that...

1) the speed at which my fears become manifest in some physical symptom or situation is increased
2) the underlying peace and assurance that all fears are illusory is a stronger part of my psychic atmosphere
and, resultantly,
3) my ability to "see through" this whole process is enhanced, allowing me to let go of previous hang-ups, limitations, and duality-thinking faster. Allowing me to see with increasing clarity how I spawn my own problems, so I can learn to create what I love instead

That's all with regards to the relatively small "negative" portion of what's been going on with me, which has been far outweighed by more "positive" developments. In quotes because the two are really One wink

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-07-08 19:30:03)

#4 2022-07-08 22:29:26

Kahi Harawira

In all the things happening around me, I always try to keep my feet on the ground in this storm of information going on around us, attempting to verify things as they occur and not get lost in the incredible number of trails that all lead off elsewhere. In essence, choosing to prioritize some information and deprioritizing others, constantly. Essentially verification over theory.

I remember reading a paper written before the turn of the millennium, by a Russian Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, a Chief Scientific Member of the United Institute of Geology, Geophysics and Mineralogy of the Siberian Department of the Russian Academy of Sciences.

PLANETOPHYSICAL STATE OF THE EARTH AND LIFE
By Dr. Alexey N. Dmitriev
Volume 4 1997
(english version)  https://bit.ly/3IwH1bd

The upshot of this very long and detailed paper was the evidence of the physical changes for earth that were to come. Then like now, there were few who would have the patience much less the interest in reading such material at the time but to my mind explains precisely, the big moves that are happening to rule the planet for this next 2,000 to 3,000 year period of change.

In order to provide the most simplistic clue of what the paper was about, I provide the very end of conclusions that would have made little sense to many when it was written, but appears to make more sense now. The very end of the conclusions of that paper is as follows:

“All of this places humanity, and each one of us, squarely in front of a very difficult and topical roblem; the creation of a revolutionary advancement in knowledge which will require a transformation of our thinking and being equal to this never-before-seen phenomena now presenting itself in our world. There is no other path to the future than a profound internal experiential perception and knowledge of the events now underway in the natural environment that surrounds us. It is only through this understanding that humanity will achieve balance with the renewing flow of the PlanetoPhysical States and Processes”. (End Paper)

All based on evidence.

These changes which are happening now, are affecting the entire solar system that has flown into “place in space” and will be in it for the next 2,000 to 3,000 years at the very least. All this time, our thinking and perception will be constantly changing and developing in a revolutionary way.

From my own observation point, everything that I can see happening around the planet is an attempt to monopolize this period by “the few”. To obtain the exclusive right to rule the earth throughout this extended period to only themselves and no-one else. This group consisting of the few can be classified as the Cabal, the technocrats, the Nazi's or whatever, but it is an absolute certainty that they, and no-one else should rule the world.

Their control system is: do as they say or they will kill you. And if this system is applied for long enough, say over a period of generations (and it has), people generally get the idea that compliance is better than not. The exact foreign governing systems that we have now.

In general, people have no idea of what is really going on and are being blown around by the winds of change without knowing what is driving it all. It is this coming of a very long period of revolutionary change, that we as a species and as a planet are developing, and whether we like it or not, it is coming and in fact is already here but is happening all around us without people realizing what is really going on.

“The few” want our permission to rule us. Only that one little problem, according to universal law, it is our permission to give and not theirs to take. It explains the enormous effort and resources that have been committed out of the global war-chest of the Cabal to try and convince us that it is they, who are our rightful rulers and planetary representatives.

The Outlaw Empire that has ruled for thousands of years is definitely dying. Nothing makes sense because to old world order is collapsing and making way for a new revolutionary way of living. I have no doubt that during this period, that we as a planetary species will be going interstellar and there will be nothing anyone can do to stop it.

I agree that a whole lot of negative things are happening. But I see it as a sign of desperation and panic, they (the Cabal) will not achieve what they want and there are too little choices to make the masses believe their lies any more. Nukes are off the table so they are going to have to force us, the only question is how?

No-one is listening to them any more. Mass media would like us to believe otherwise.

#5 2022-07-09 00:54:08

Kahi Harawira

Thanks for that!

Genoveva wrote:

How? The way they've always done it: through starvation.

Identifying the weakest link really does help.
Preparations made might need a bit more tweaking and higher prioritization.
Much obliged

#6 2022-07-09 11:57:05

Robert369

Kahi Harawira wrote:

Thanks for that!

Genoveva wrote:

How? The way they've always done it: through starvation.

Identifying the weakest link really does help.
Preparations made might need a bit more tweaking and higher prioritization.
Much obliged

Well, food is only needed for those at lower frequencies, so starvation would only leave the highest developed people on our planet to remain - something that they clearly are not aware of, as it totally defies their intentions. And luckily food issues will not become a major problem anymore, as they had their fun for the longest time now and their structures are crumbling pretty much everywhere already.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#7 2022-07-09 18:42:02

Wooof

Genoveva wrote:

This is my last posting on this forum. Good luck to everyone! I love you all!

Your last post ? The end ? Why ?

#8 2022-07-09 21:10:33

DarkOwl

Wooof wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Would be great to hear why you are leaving Genoveva, if you feel up to it (we had a little scuffle recently and so I hope that had nothing to do with it!)
Whatever the reason, I wish you all the best in your journey. You've been a major contributor here and appreciated by many.
A big thanks from me!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#9 2022-07-10 06:59:03

mitkobs

More important is things to manifest with highest quality and perfect harmony than to manifest faster and not so in harmony. In general I think that all manifest in the same way everywhere. But for us here seems that manifests slowly. This is due to the level of planetary consciousness we are in. With the raising of the frequency things seems to happen faster, the reality is that our minds are working faster being able to process more information.

#10 2022-07-10 07:23:33

Robert369

mitkobs wrote:

More important is things to manifest with highest quality and perfect harmony than to manifest faster and not so in harmony. In general I think that all manifest in the same way everywhere. But for us here seems that manifests slowly. This is due to the level of planetary consciousness we are in. With the raising of the frequency things seems to happen faster, the reality is that our minds are working faster being able to process more information.

Almost correct, because it is not that Humanity is "in a low level of planetary consciousness" but instead is creating it on an individual basis due to the own low consciousness level.

Technically, "slow manifestation" means that there is a weak heart and Higher Self connection, and a low frequency and consciousness level, and all of this is independent on the environment but only depends on oneself. There is no such thing as external influence on this.

This being said, the environment has changed greatly already and is no longer limited, but people are continuing their lives as before and by that don't make use of their possibilities. This was even confirmed by our Taygetan friends, who said that the people and their mind-control are the Matrix and the weakened technical 3D Matrix is not truly relevant anymore (though my source say that the technical 3D matrix is disabled now).

This means that everyone has the means to manifest faster - but obviously only if they rise their frequency and consciousness level, and live heart and Higher Self connected (as that causes the manifestations).

Many Humans are doing that already, but most are still caught in old patterns, hence the change on our planet is slow - and so is the general manifestation speed for most people. Those who have done their homework are already manifesting quickly, though.

#11 2022-07-10 11:32:16

Edith_S

DarkOwl wrote:
Wooof wrote:
Genoveva wrote:

Would be great to hear why you are leaving Genoveva, if you feel up to it (we had a little scuffle recently and so I hope that had nothing to do with it!)
Whatever the reason, I wish you all the best in your journey. You've been a major contributor here and appreciated by many.
A big thanks from me!

Hi Genoveva,

I've really appreciate all your post as you are witty and inspired, so I consider that you could argue a bit more as to promoting your point of view and the difference you make is like a breath of fresh air. Please reconsider.

Thank you !

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#12 2022-07-10 20:29:11

I have noticed as I awaken more that things do seem to be unfolding more slowly from my perception but time itself is not changing.  This has to do with the whole mental aspect to the other dimensions and the fact the other races communicate much more quickly than we ever could, or at least that is my growing understanding of things.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#13 2022-07-12 16:17:55

I’d say that “manifesting” speeding up basically means that the individual has been able to clear up what’s been previously preventing him to see what he’s set himself to experience in this life. By becoming more aligned with one’s highest truth one will find it couldn’t be any other way. You can still observe horseshit but you also know you won’t get it on your shoes.

The universe only “delivers” the circumstances that match with your vibrations. I think you don’t have to focus that much on “manifesting”. It’s more about self work and removing blockages, bringing your core energy into your vehicle.

It seems to me that people still carry the old belief systems. It’s almost hilarious, because people choose to hang onto those even though they are not actual, and by doing so people are the ones holding themselves back. Hence the mind control matrix. Never could understand why people buy into such nonsense. Obviously there’s the “official narrative “ which aims at keeping things as they were.

I’m guessing that the solution is so simple that it’s difficult to believe in in a world where everything is constructed in the most difficult way possible by design. All you need to do is accept a life without (false) pack security and the peer pressure won’t stop you saying goodbye to nonsense. All belief systems that don’t represent the highest universal truth need to resolve. Otherwise the mind will lure you in again from the backdoor, typical conspiracy theorist’s trap. Truth seeking is advisable if you are careful enough not to replace an old belief system with a new one.

Pleiadian starseed traveler hitchhiking back home

#14 2022-07-13 18:25:26

microvirus6

I think Genoveva is frustrated we're not taking the doomsday threat seriously enough, and views optimistic posts like mine as naïve prattle at best or active disinformation at worst.

I concur with others that you've added a lot of value to this forum Genoveva. Your analogy of "always polishing the [spiritual] car but never taking it out on the road" lit something of a fire under me, and I appreciate it.

Last edited by microvirus6 (2022-07-13 19:05:28)

#15 2022-07-14 10:57:07

mile11

Hi microvirus. You don't have to convince me of anything. It has been dramatically displaying for me to the point of madness at times.

It has been on my mind for a long time now. I was thinking who else is paying attention to it.
I had no intention of trying to convince anybody as it usually ends badly. So here we go.

Great that finally somebody else talks about it! 

I actually have much to say about it.

#16 2022-07-14 11:12:48

07wideeyes

Azirael Alcyone wrote:

I’d say that “manifesting” speeding up basically means that the individual has been able to clear up what’s been previously preventing him to see what he’s set himself to experience in this life. By becoming more aligned with one’s highest truth one will find it couldn’t be any other way. You can still observe horseshit but you also know you won’t get it on your shoes.

The universe only “delivers” the circumstances that match with your vibrations. I think you don’t have to focus that much on “manifesting”. It’s more about self work and removing blockages, bringing your core energy into your vehicle.

It seems to me that people still carry the old belief systems. It’s almost hilarious, because people choose to hang onto those even though they are not actual, and by doing so people are the ones holding themselves back. Hence the mind control matrix. Never could understand why people buy into such nonsense. Obviously there’s the “official narrative “ which aims at keeping things as they were.

I’m guessing that the solution is so simple that it’s difficult to believe in in a world where everything is constructed in the most difficult way possible by design. All you need to do is accept a life without (false) pack security and the peer pressure won’t stop you saying goodbye to nonsense. All belief systems that don’t represent the highest universal truth need to resolve. Otherwise the mind will lure you in again from the backdoor, typical conspiracy theorist’s trap. Truth seeking is advisable if you are careful enough not to replace an old belief system with a new one.

I very much go along with what you have written here, thanks for expressing things so simply and clearly. 'Doing the inner work' - or 'getting out of the way so that the inner work can just do its thing' is key. This has been my experience. As you allow the process to emerge, you find that things begin to work in different ways to how you used to experience them. I have no need to analyse or conceptualise this process too much, rather just tune in and trust. The felt need to conceptualise or explain is a conditioned reaction....

As for negativity manifesting more quickly, I have not seen this. I hear a lot of 'they are moving fast now', and 'things are happening really quickly now' issuing from observers of the cabal's agendas.This is not the same as manifesting quickly, however. It is simply a bunch of dark entities rolling out a pre-determined programme as quickly as they can. Partly to get the job done, and to finish their work before too many people wake up to what has been done to them. They move quickly because they are allowed to, and will continue to do so until they hit a buffer and go to hell. That's what they do, all they can do. Nothing to do with speed of manifestation as such.

#17 2022-07-14 11:28:48

mile11

You guys get the flow I see it's great to see. 'Doing the inner work' or shadow work is absolutely essential and it creates a background mass. Conceptualizing creates a more dense manifestation.

Don't you think that it is exactly the reason why they roll it out faster? You almost answered that actually.

Last edited by mile11 (2022-07-14 11:30:40)

#18 2022-07-14 15:34:02

07wideeyes

mile11 wrote:

You guys get the flow I see it's great to see. 'Doing the inner work' or shadow work is absolutely essential and it creates a background mass. Conceptualizing creates a more dense manifestation.

Don't you think that it is exactly the reason why they roll it out faster? You almost answered that actually.

'Conceptualizing creates a more dense manifestation'. So are you saying that, for quick and magnificent manifestation, we need to dispense with as much as possible, move beyond, conceptualization? Instead trusting in, living within, direct experience, outside/beyond linear thinking? Direct knowing? If so, this is exactly what appears to be the case, not from any particular theoretical basis, but from what I have experienced in this lifetime...

#19 2022-07-14 18:04:08

mile11

Hey there! Absolutely not INSTEAD. You pointed out very well. Without the syncing with the universe or shadow work not much can be achieved. It does give this spiritual calm. It is absolutely essential. Doing just that will definitely produce hard material manifestation as universe always produces the material.

However conceptualizing and analyzing makes abstract concepts more mechanical that makes for a manifestation.  It requires more mental energy. There is no instead or better. Being in that state of harmony makes one more open to intuition or messages. This syncing with the universe is extremely effective and I also call it the 'observer' mode. One can be in a group or an event and affect things from the background. One could say that I am stretching the concept but I mean precisely shifting more out of ego.

You cannot achieve anything lasting without syncing with the universe. A perfect example are people doing black magic trying to manifest some petty things. They can make a mess and hurt themselves.

#20 2022-07-17 04:29:08

No. From a perspective it was the manifestation of your desires but from another it's all the plan of your 'higher self'. Maybe your higher self have just run out of idea of how to torture you then give you what you want as always, now he feels like "Oh just finish it up I'm tired of throwing then collecting things by myself, lol"

Last edited by itriedmybest11 (2022-07-17 04:29:30)

ATKx999 Matrix★Nemesis | Part-time★Artist | Anti★Apocalypticism | Surv★ivor | Gate★Closer | Tayg★etan | Technical★Type | Chaotic | Demon | Anti-Provoke | Anti-Virus-Inflict | Ignore-DEF | Laser | Barrier-Break | Hacking Invalid | Anime | Apple | Anti-TikTok | Narcissist | Mental Demanipulating | Sea (@Sea111) on Youtube

#21 2022-07-19 15:13:31

Robert369

Brahman wrote:

I have a covid from yesterday.

Since "Covid" doesn't exist, and from what was explained on the Telegram chat, you likely have shedding issues but no infection with a non-existing virus which cannot even be tested for due to lack of isolation.

#22 2022-07-19 16:27:22

naringas

Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I have a covid from yesterday.

Since "Covid" doesn't exist, and from what was explained on the Telegram chat, you likely have shedding issues but no infection with a non-existing virus which cannot even be tested for due to lack of isolation.

what if the virus if merely a manifestation of the additional ongoing stuff/conflict?

for a certain perspective (almost certainly below Robert369), the virus, the observed particles of it, are technical necessity of how this whole reality-field must work. I'm trying to say that some consciousness from some level is directly manifesting itself and the result of this manifestation is the virus. To stubbornly insist that it doesn't exist denies this "lower" entity from rightfully existing unto its own in this shared space.

moreover, this lower bothersome level provides a basis, a foundation, for the rest of them higher level nice reality everybody is trying to achieve.

Last edited by naringas (2022-07-19 16:29:27)

#23 2022-07-19 19:59:27

07wideeyes

Yes, Brahman, how do you know that you have covid? A controversial statement like this requires some substantiation. Otherwise It has the same validity as me saying 'Jesus loves me' because I find a cut-price tin of beans in the supermarket.

Naringas, I fail to understand what you are talking about when you refer to 'the virus, the observed particles of it'. I ain't seen no observed particles. All I've seen are freedom of info requests all over the world, all of which have turned up a 'can't find anything' answer. Your sentence about 'to stubbornly insist that it doesn't exist' sounds a bit like the way that mass indoctrination takes place. You beat people over the head with a statement long and hard enough, and most of them will end up believing it, no matter how ludicrous it is.

#24 2022-07-19 21:13:37

naringas

07wideeyes wrote:

Naringas, I fail to understand what you are talking about when you refer to 'the virus, the observed particles of it'. I ain't seen no observed particles. All I've seen are freedom of info requests all over the world, all of which have turned up a 'can't find anything' answer. Your sentence about 'to stubbornly insist that it doesn't exist' sounds a bit like the way that mass indoctrination takes place. You beat people over the head with a statement long and hard enough, and most of them will end up believing it, no matter how ludicrous it is.

I'm trying to allude to the way manifesting things works; and some implications of this between radically different perspectives.

I guess I'm saying that the "observed particles" are the virus molecules (so in a sense, they're lots and lots of particles and atoms), in some level there's an intent for something... in another this intent can (and is) perceived as matter, or particles, or molecules, or even entire realities; but in this case it's perceived as a virus.

So when I say "to stubbornly insist that it doesn't exist" I'm trying to question the effectiveness of denying the existence of the virus given that something is happening... after all, I consider that illusions have a way of acting as if real in spite of being illusions.

#25 2022-07-19 21:19:37

mile11

Robert369 wrote:

(...) without breaking the "gaming immersion".

Btw, the negative is NOT sped up really by this due to protectional measures (...).

I am really curious what are those protectional measures? It astounds me that there are people who still talk covid. In last few days weather changed fast and is very unstable and obviously people immediately felt sick. So here we go bloody again, masks up in the shop. It is only 5% or so of the people thank be the goodness! It's a sight to behold!

There is even over thirty degrees in the day and fifteen or less at night. The temperature range within a day is incredible. You have to be tough or you'll definitely get a headache.

Board footer