You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-20 10:18:12

mitkobs

Re: Fake maturity: why 5d is a bunch of deluded middle-schoolers

External stimuli are important when people are in spiritual stagnation. When you do not have what to put on the table today you are stimulated to do something about it or you and your loved ones will starve. And it is very important how you handle such situation, what behavior you will have. Will you get corrupted, will you succumb in negative mindset(to have a relief) or no matter how hard it is you will keep your integrity of character strong and your virtues intact or better them. This is what is matrix about. This is for what evil is let to be. Nothing else than for testing of character. Because all is very easy in 5D in material aspect, all is achieved and if not is easily achievable. Then you want a challenge, you want to be difficult, you want to have something different.

But there are problems with darkness, it can spread and corrupt a lot, can destroy souls and planets if not monitored closely and if not managed. And this is the situation right now on this reality. Darkness becoming so strong it can dictate how to live and going to extents of manipulating the mind of the people, taking over their souls. This is why it needs a swift intervention from higher power which is happening.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-20 10:21:26)

#27 2022-07-20 11:29:03

Yes, there is a big difference between a balanced challenge, and unmanaged, unbalanced evil and entropy that only creates spirals and loops of suffering and stagnation. That is what the system imposed upon Earth creates. A brand new 3d world, allowed to go through its historical phases of duality and strife and then ascend to 5d with a natural balance of good and evil on equal terms, without a group of elites holding absolute power through suppressed occult knowledge and high technology would be a good place for the purpose of a learning ground or adventure, and such worlds exist and can be born and go through healthy growth. Earth is not such a developing world. It has been reset back to 3d too many times without allowing it to ascend, always with an elite group holding the occult knowledge and technology of the previous civilization and influence of interfering, nefarious ETs/space pirates/ etc. that allowed them absolute power and undue influence, creating the imbalance and stagnant pattern that has been experienced time and again

5d has its own challenges. Even when material and societal needs are met, there are still internal, interpersonal, emotional, and existential challenges that carry much weight. Taygetans can die of depression or a broken heart. Finding meaning and growth when everything is "easy" is a challenge in and of itself, driving one to not get bored so easily and to push themselves towards fulfillment/expansion (without the need of excessive external stimuli) in ways of creative expression, friendship, love, etc. As Robert implied and I have said, a mentality that is constantly striving to find meaning through extreme and unbalanced hardship, adversity, duality, fighting, etc. will lead to getting stuck in a loop of stagnation, because a soul with such distortions is unable to find growth and meaning and contentment in 5d where many but not all things are easier. I have impressions of that theme from other lives, of being unsatisfied and melancholy with joy and ease somehow due to lack of contentment and creative drive, and I have solidified and learned the lesson in this one, that too much adversity is not thrilling, fulfilling, or conducive to growth, but rather stagnant and boring. The inability to grow in and "easy" 5d environment and feeling the need to subject oneself to extreme strife in order to find meaning, purpose, and growth is indicative of a fundamental problem. A lack of contentment, willpower, inherent passion and drive, vibrance, creativity, love, etc.

That is what makes the cabal and regressives so distorted. Without scarcity, without strife, in a world where everything was equal, basic needs were met, and there was no need to compete and try to be above someone else, they would feel that their lives lacked meaning. This is because they do not value love, creative expression, and artistry. They do not have an inherent passion for life or emotional drive towards enjoyment and contentment. This is what is wrong with the cabal, and the federation, and the souls that feel they have something to prove and that they will grow by continuing to subject themselves to torment and strife.

I have felt this intimately, surely in other lives, and echoes of it in this life, questioning the meaning of existence itself, going through phases in childhood of extreme boredom (though part of it was due to the structure of Earth society), and at times, trying to find meaning through conflict. I understand now fully the error of those ways. I wish to find meaning and value through creative expression, love, and contentment, rather than through strife and extreme hardship. While I am still in this shithole, I wish to share this lesson with others and "fight" to attain some joy, some love, some happiness and contentment in this life and to stop martyring myself, and to build on that when I'm back in 5d and not feel the need to subject myself to anything like this again. I hope that maybe my sacrifice won't be in vain, and that aside from finding some happiness here and then freeing myself, that I will be able to contribute to a timeline in which Earth and all of humanity are liberated as well.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-20 12:13:09)

righteously indignant

#28 2022-07-20 11:41:37

07wideeyes

'Suffering' may be an essential experience in order for some people to wake up from their deep slumber. I get that. But that degree of suffering  is provided during the course of everyday life for somebody who is spiritually asleep. They will mess up, they will experience all kinds of painful emotions because they do not understand how they are eternal and infinite, and because they do not see that gratification through external means is never going to make them happy.

What we are talking about here is something different. It is an extra layer of torture. It is the conscious and deliberate prolonging and intensification of suffering; imposing suffering on those who are not able to understand what is really going on. This is what we accuse the earthly cabal and sections at least of the GF of doing. We may talk of 'unemotional beings', but that's letting them off the hook. In human terms they're called psychopaths.

The ignorance and blindness, and therefore never-ending suffering, of the mass of humanity has been promoted through numerous campaigns to perpetuate ignorance. Human beings are not given a chance. In  a moment of clarity yesterday, I saw it perfectly. It's actually so simple: there can be no justification for promoting needless suffering in another's life. It cannot be justified. that's that.... 

A simple example of how suffering is promoted: I went through the entire mainstream education system. I never believed in it, but I was pretty good at playing the game. I came out with an MA from Oxford university, one of the most highly-regarded places of 'learning' (read 'cabal indoctrination') in the conventional version of life on the planet. But it always puzzled me. I never learnt a thing about consciousness. Not a thing. Not a single word was said in all those 16 years. Eventually, the reason became obvious to me. Reality was not to be taught, reality was not to be known. For people to know is the most dangerous thing. Isn't that awful? The system was designed to keep human beings in darkness. And that is psychopathic.

So, on this topic of suffering, I am in broad agreement with Crystal Dragon. Maybe we could refresh ourselves with a couple of the older videos about how we don't need suffering....?

#29 2022-07-20 12:07:17

07wideeyes wrote:

'Suffering' may be an essential experience in order for some people to wake up from their deep slumber. I get that. But that degree of suffering  is provided during the course of everyday life for somebody who is spiritually asleep. They will mess up, they will experience all kinds of painful emotions because they do not understand how they are eternal and infinite, and because they do not see that gratification through external means is never going to make them happy.

What we are talking about here is something different. It is an extra layer of torture. It is the conscious and deliberate prolonging and intensification of suffering; imposing suffering on those who are not able to understand what is really going on. This is what we accuse the earthly cabal and sections at least of the GF of doing. We may talk of 'unemotional beings', but that's letting them off the hook. In human terms they're called psychopaths.

The ignorance and blindness, and therefore never-ending suffering, of the mass of humanity has been promoted through numerous campaigns to perpetuate ignorance. Human beings are not given a chance. In  a moment of clarity yesterday, I saw it perfectly. It's actually so simple: there can be no justification for promoting needless suffering in another's life. It cannot be justified. that's that.... 

A simple example of how suffering is promoted: I went through the entire mainstream education system. I never believed in it, but I was pretty good at playing the game. I came out with an MA from Oxford university, one of the most highly-regarded places of 'learning' (read 'cabal indoctrination') in the conventional version of life on the planet. But it always puzzled me. I never learnt a thing about consciousness. Not a thing. Not a single word was said in all those 16 years. Eventually, the reason became obvious to me. Reality was not to be taught, reality was not to be known. For people to know is the most dangerous thing. Isn't that awful? The system was designed to keep human beings in darkness. And that is psychopathic.

So, on this topic of suffering, I am in broad agreement with Crystal Dragon. Maybe we could refresh ourselves with a couple of the older videos about how we don't need suffering....?

I just read this as I finished editing my above post with the addition of a paragraph about the difference between Earth, and what would be a balanced 3d planetary experience and challenge with appropriate amounts of adversity vs something psychopathic and sinister like what is going on here. Very good post, you have driven home some concepts that I have been trying to articulate very well, and it reminds me of points mutually made and agreed upon in many recent private discussions.

righteously indignant

#30 2022-07-20 12:15:10

mitkobs

07wideeyes evil do not have boundaries to what it can do. Not possible to demand justice and fairness from it. It is strait forward assimilation toward destruction in every way possible and imaginable. That makes it so dangerous. It will never tell you its secrets, its ways, it will never give you any power unless you trade something valuable for it like your soul. It wants to dominate, to take over everything, to swallow everything and to make it nothing, nobody, the lowest of the low and non existant.

I believe that everyone is given so much suffering they can handle but not all goes to plan sometimes, it is a chaotic reality. People can benefit from little suffering but also some extra suffering may break people.

But who knows maybe breaking is not really breaking and is like reaching a bottom pit of desperation but there is another deeper bottom and another. Reaching bottom that make you so unsatisfied with your situation that wakes you up and you want to change and this is how you get out of the pit.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-20 12:16:46)

#31 2022-07-20 12:26:41

mitkobs wrote:

07wideeyes evil do not have boundaries to what it can do. Not possible to demand justice and fairness from it. It is strait forward assimilation toward destruction in every way possible and imaginable. That makes it so dangerous. It will never tell you its secrets, its ways, it will never give you any power unless you trade something valuable for it like your soul. It wants to dominate, to take over everything, to swallow everything and to make it nothing, nobody, the lowest of the low and non existant.

I believe that everyone is given so much suffering they can handle but not all goes to plan sometimes, it is a chaotic reality. People can benefit from little suffering but also some extra suffering may break people.

But who knows maybe breaking is not really breaking and is like reaching a bottom pit of desperation but there is another deeper bottom and another. Reaching bottom that make you so unsatisfied with your situation that wakes you up and you want to change and this is how you get out of the pit.

I agree that demanding fairness and justice from evil is pointless. Yes, it is, in many ways, straight forward and predictable. It is in essence the principle of entropy, although the delusion of evil would have many regressive beings believe that they are actually working against entropy by stealing and feeding off of others' misfortune and oppression. They have lost the creative principle, and can only pervert, subvert, and invert existing things and concepts.

Yes, some adversity can help a soul grow, but too much can break them and entrap them in negative cycles. Some will climb out of the pit or die trying. Others may truly need some type of positive intervention to pull them up. That doesn't make them any less. They will still learn and grow in time. It is an interconnected universe, and just as there is self-responsibility, there is also responsibility of actions towards others, to help when we can and when we are able. This means taking a stick of fucking dynamite out of a child's hand and educating them on what it is and why it's dangerous, rather than giving them the match to light it.

righteously indignant

#32 2022-07-20 13:34:52

mitkobs

Crystal Dragon actually I agree with many points that you are making. Only thing that I do not agree in general is the complaining and to enrage slaying with words what you consider as oppressor.
You want fairness, I want it too. I want to have it on Earth. I like fairness very much. But the situation that we have is so much complicated.
Yes entropy and destruction are the same thing. Also regressive beings think they can sustain their life while staying regressive(living as parasites on the count of others) as long as they can but I highly doubt that. They are going to be destroyed sooner or later in one way or another if do not change ways.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-20 13:36:23)

Board footer