You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-20 20:15:23

Spirit

You are special

Often in life we are taught to trust others, tools, math, artificial technologies and more, over ourselves.

Have you ever wondered if perhaps this is the problem? Consider the following.

You have senses
You have sight
You have feelings
You have emotion
You have mind
You have soul
You have spirit
You have heart
You have intuition
You have freedom
You have choice
and much more.

How often have you been told that your senses are faulty?
How often have you been told that your sight plays tricks on you?
How often have people told you to trust science over your own intuition?
How often have you been told that freedom is dangerous?
How often have people come up to you and called you crazy just for living your life.. your way?
How often have you heard people tell you that emotions are dangerous?
How often have people told you that your view is wrong and theirs is right?
How often do you hear so called scientists proclaim theories as fact?
And much more.

Do you really think that all that you are, is incapable of seeing your world and reality for what it really is, and that you need external tools and methods, to be correct?

How could someone and or something else, possibly be better and more qualified at deciding how your life and reality is. Consider the possibility that only you, can truly know who you are and what your life and reality is like.

So next time someone tells you to trust science, math, experts, tools, technologies, and more... over your own self, feel free to kindly tell them to mind their own business, and move on with your own life, because all that you are, all that you want and all that you need... is already within.

What is important/real to you, is really all that matters, because it is all you, and you already have all the tools you need to question and verify this, within you.

I leave you with this video, and perspective. While there are others with the same narration, this one resonated with me more. Feel free to share videos with narration and imagery that resonated with you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVGQQww4YNw

#2 2022-07-20 22:07:36

DarkOwl

Re: You are special

Well said... all of it smile

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#3 2022-07-21 13:56:23

Cocreatr

Re: You are special

Spirit wrote:

How could someone and or something else, possibly be better and more qualified at deciding how your life and reality is. Consider the possibility that only you, can truly know who you are and what your life and reality is like.

Thank you, this resonates. I use it (silently, thinking for myself) when asked for advice. How could I ever know enough of what you know about your situation to help with that? Or my working definition of “help”.  I can add my push to yours, but you keep steering your course.

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

Board footer