You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-19 21:29:24

mile11

Re: Anyone notice "thoughts becoming things" faster?

naringas wrote:

I'm trying to question the effectiveness of denying the existence of the virus given that something is happening...

How do you know that whatever is actually making those people sick has anything to do with a virus?

#27 2022-07-19 22:33:19

Robert369

naringas wrote:
Robert369 wrote:
Brahman wrote:

I have a covid from yesterday.

Since "Covid" doesn't exist, and from what was explained on the Telegram chat, you likely have shedding issues but no infection with a non-existing virus which cannot even be tested for due to lack of isolation.

what if the virus if merely a manifestation of the additional ongoing stuff/conflict?

This what-if seems obsolete to me, because as explained in the Taygetan content there are no "virus" living beings but only messages. Because this topic is currently also discussed on the CA Telegram, here's a nice write up on the topic that someone made just a bit earlier today in reply to a marked phrase in which Aneeka says "There is no virus and there never was one.":

Mark-Alan wrote:

This underlined phrase is correct. It's not "influenza" that has been weaponized. The whole "Germ Theory Of Disease" has always been a Psychological Operation. The unpleasant symptoms that so-called "medical professionals" label as disease are your army of germs (your immune system) attempting to clean up the mess and save you from the toxic substances, frequencies, emotions, etc., you've been eating & touching & breathing & otherwise doing to yourself — not the least of which is blaming someone else for your condition. The concept of "virus" is nothing more than your immune system calling up a non-physical universe (aetheric) program which could be thought of as a next level attempt to detox when the germs and organs of detox are overwhelmed and losing the battle. Rockefeller petrochemical medicine knows their toxic pills, liquids and surgical removals are only making things worse. The bio-weapon is not only in this "papaya". Parts of it have been in the food, air, classroom, military weapons tests, nightly news, etc., longer than most of you have been alive. I do not expect anyone to accept my advice or put it into practice. I would, however, recommend that you consult whatever catchy modern label you prefer to call your own intuition and do whatever works for you. Learn from other people's failures and successes, but you have no right to blame anyone if following the warning or advice of someone else made your survival more difficult.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#28 2022-07-20 10:03:49

07wideeyes

Thanks for copying that piece from the CA Telegram group about viruses, Robert. Says it clearly.

#29 2022-07-20 16:12:33

naringas

ultimately, the 'virus' in the mainstream science is something observed (measured) using a think technological stack of sample manipulations, laboratory instruments, and specialized measuring devices.

What I'm trying to say that the perceived/measured virus is in the end a property (or a consequence, or an experience) of (and for) the tech-stack and the people involed in it (sometimes I get a sense that some like to think about these people as essentially zombies).

it's merely another perspective. (just like my own perspective of this, and other's chosen perspectives about the falsehood of the existence of the virus)

Last edited by naringas (2022-07-20 16:14:45)

#30 2022-07-20 18:11:25

Robert369

naringas wrote:

ultimately, the 'virus' in the mainstream science is something observed (measured) using a think technological stack of sample manipulations, laboratory instruments, and specialized measuring devices.

What I'm trying to say that the perceived/measured virus is in the end a property (or a consequence, or an experience) of (and for) the tech-stack and the people involed in it (sometimes I get a sense that some like to think about these people as essentially zombies).

it's merely another perspective. (just like my own perspective of this, and other's chosen perspectives about the falsehood of the existence of the virus)

I could care less how someone "finds" whatever afterwards gets called "a virus", because firstly it needs to be understood what actually was found:

A message in the shape of a DNA fragments and not a living being

If finding "something" in an as complex and unverifiable way as possible becomes the goal while understanding what they look for or find, then people can - and do! - make up whatever silly story for what they found, coming up with inventive fairytales about their find that are based on speculations but neither science nor understanding.

This means that we need to keep the target in our focus: The proper definition of what actually was found.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#31 2022-07-21 15:45:15

naringas

Robert369 wrote:

I could care less how someone "finds" whatever afterwards gets called "a virus", because firstly it needs to be understood what actually was found:

I think you, in fact, could NOT care less about other perspectives if/when they don't go right along yours.

Robert369 wrote:

the virus is the message sure...but who sent it? where is it coming from? from whom (or from which aspect of the source) is the virus coming from? why is it manifasting?

all of these questions are categorically irrelevant for you having decided that there's no such a thing as a virus.

Robert369 wrote:

This means that we need to keep the target in our focus: The proper definition of what actually was found.

again, good luck finding THE proper definition of and for anything...

in any case, I do not like being so directly confrontational... but I understand that in some cases it leads to a good outcome, if with some bruises and whatnot

#32 2022-07-21 16:29:25

Robert369

naringas wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

the virus is the message sure...but who sent it? where is it coming from? from whom (or from which aspect of the source) is the virus coming from? why is it manifasting?

all of these questions are categorically irrelevant for you having decided that there's no such a thing as a virus.

The answer to this is as simple as checking the Taygetan content which this place is about: Those "viruses" are messages from cells in real or perceived emergency. If this is still unclear, then I suggest to revisit the respective videos, e.g. via the search function of the transcripts.

naringas wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

again, good luck finding THE proper definition of and for anything...

THE proper definition surely depends on the level of understanding of the person creating it, but what we have at this time is not even a valid definition but merely a Cabal speculation that has been declared "fact" by right this Cabal as to sell their vaccines for decades already to make profits and people ill.

This has been explained by our Taygetan friends as well.

#33 2022-07-21 21:43:26

mile11

Robert369 wrote:

Those "viruses" are messages from cells in real or perceived emergency. If this is still unclear, then I suggest to revisit the respective videos,
THE proper definition surely depends on the level of understanding of the person creating it, (...)

And that concept of viruses coming out of cells is not even new. And that connects back to the idea of viruses changing dna.

#34 2022-07-22 02:17:08

Kahi Harawira

#35 2022-07-22 02:36:25

Kahi Harawira

The forced alteration of DNA (as opposed to being brainwashed)

Complete Report - Graphene, Nanotechnology, and Transhumanism

https://swaruu.org/en/transcripts/covid … nshumanism

#36 2022-07-22 12:19:52

Cocreatr

More on viruses, originally posted in another thread

I like this way of thinking. Cannot verify, but rings true to me.

Published 2020-04-10 Message to Starseeds: Extraterrestrial Pleiadian Communication (Taygeta)

They already manipulate everything. They already have everything. They only give people what they always give them. A worldwide chaos. They couldn't have their Third World War? So they put together this nonsense. But they must always keep the population on alarm for something. That´s why the work of the Doctors here is very important. Let them understand that they are the key to helping humanity ... stop thinking about your wallets and your personal fame.

Economy. This lets call it a bug crashing the economy is silly, they will crash it or not ... on their own, with their agendas. Not for reasons that seem "out of control". The economy is portrayed as if it were a conscious and unpredictable being. It is not. It is under their total control. These psychopaths in power would NOT leave anything in the air, at random. They control everything. Whether or not the economy crashes depends on their ideas and their agendas, not on anything external or accidental. Therefore they would NOT release any real virus. Because they would NOT have any control over it. And if they do want something it is control. And they know that the media is enough.

Corroboration from another angle? Rings true to me, too.

Until 1952, virologists believed that a virus was a toxic protein or enzyme that was somehow propagated by the body and spread in a human or animal body. Medicine and real science abandoned this idea in 1951 because the alleged viruses could not be found under the electron microscope and control experiments were never performed.

It was gradually recognized that the death of cells in healthy animals, organs, and tissues produced waste products that had previously been labeled “viruses. In other words, virology had disproved itself and disbanded as a science (6).

In the year 2000, however, with the unveiling of the contradictory data of the so-called Human Genome Project (the shameful and grotesque claim that the entire human heritage was almost uncovered), it became clear that this was not possible, and that more than half of that genome had to be invented by the researchers themselves to give it some face. All ideas about genes as “carriers” of all info – and thus also info about disease – were thus totally and comprehensively refuted.
Until now, however, the common man is unaware of this. The academics involved find it very hard to admit the dubious role they themselves played in the process, given the impact of the seriously misleading developments that followed.(7) But facts are facts: the entire human genome is not sequenced, no matter what anyone might claim.

Source: https://greatreject.org/dr-stefan-lanka … are-false/

☀️ What looks foolish at first may be genius in another context. Or vice versa. Always test
☘️ Everyone is a beginner at something. All rights reserved to know more tomorrow than today.

#37 2022-08-12 11:27:36

Tyndlar

I believe the experience of the materialising faster of your thoughts etc is you becoming more aware.

I think that if you are negative, filled with worry, stress or darkness then it may be more dense for you, feel slower, clogged up almost because your mind is functioning on a lower frequency, you may feel less connected and aware and feel zombie like.

The more you let go of the baggage, the negative, the darkness, the more you are probably more able to tune in and control your body and the world around you, the more you free yourself then the stronger your connection with your body and have more control over the creation of the Ether surrounding you, if that makes sense?

The more you become aware, the faster your vibrational energy moves, your body is also a part of your energy, it is a reflection of you mind and your frequency.

I think that everything does move fast around us, I feel that it is our awareness and our state of mind, our baggage and lower frequency mind makes it seem like it’s not moving that fast.

I feel like 5D is here and always has been, we are just not aware of it yet, and we are like balloons with weights that we have not let go of.

Also believe that 5D doesn’t exist and is just another state of mind, a label for that state of mind, the name limits something that is limitless.

That’s a a lot of psychological digging or just drop everything and let go, it takes mental training, but it is not something we cannot achieve, it is attainable.

We are all connected atomically etc, everything we do, think and say is mirrored in society, so even being selfish and mastering your mind is going to have a powerful impact on society.

What you think, over people think, what you do, other people do, because they are a mirror. Change the reflection, then society changes too.

I am just starting to grasp this. I realise now how much psychology effects the world around, the body as well. I have laid out my future through materialising it and stepping into it, a leap of faith.

There’s always work to do. You have never learnt everything, there is never nothing to learn about the density of your mind, which is the universe.

Last edited by Tyndlar (2022-08-12 11:31:27)

Board footer