You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-25 21:01:45

prazcho

Please, ask Svaruu about techniques regrow teeth or organs

Hello Gosia,

Please, ask Svaruu and her team about techniques to force our mind and body to grow new teeth or organ. Regeneration of broken teeth is also acceptable.

Thank you very very much!
Keep doing your wonderful work and inform us.
Tim

#2 2022-06-26 05:43:28

mitkobs

Re: Please, ask Svaruu about techniques regrow teeth or organs

Have to put your mind to it. First to believe it is possible with no doubts. Then to start imagine it in your mind how is happening. How a teeth is starting to grow slowly and securely - make a visual connection in your internal biology. And do not have expectations and hastiness. Let it happen by own design and pace. And be regular and persistent in your imagining and affirming within your mind. Do it everyday, do not give up and put some good feeling every time.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-26 05:45:49)

#3 2022-06-26 17:16:31

Actually there are natural ways to regrow teeth:
https://www.curetoothdecay.com/

I read this book. The inuit peoples of Alaska and northern canada if sticking to their native diet have few teeth issues.  The guy basically compiled all the research on the topic into one book.  The key is diet, diet, diet, and brush your teeth with the right things. 

glycerin in toothpaste attracts caries and prevents the enamel from growing.

Flouride was an industrial byproduct of nuclear purification of Uranium and plutonium back in the day and they found it has compliancy effects on folks to ease in brain washing if added to the diet, plus it likes to kill nasties.

dental grade hydrogen peroxide as mouthwash kills off infection.

colloidal silver also works as a good to encourage tooth regrowth.  But you must fix your diet.  Processed sugars and grains are what are killing the teeth.

Everything we use is designed to destroy us.  They want US dead.  Proceed accordingly knowing that.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#4 2022-06-28 14:38:43

prazcho

Hi,

Thanks for your information.

knoxvilles_joker do you haev any experience or results?

I would like to hear from Svaruu her experience, knowledge, techniques.

How can I contact Gosia? Please help!

Tim

#5 2022-07-01 06:44:54

Edith_S

https://thegrownetwork.com/holistic-den … istration/

The world’s best Holistic Dentist—who was almost killed by mercury poisoning (!)—reveals in this FREE webinar the cutting-edge natural techniques to heal your teeth so you love to smile again

This 8:18 sample video is just one part of the full webinar: Dr. Michelle Jorgensen

What Herbs Support Your Teeth And Dental Health?
In addition, here are more topics in the full webinar:
•  How to never have cavities again (naturally)
•  •  Dead tooth? Here are your options
•  •  What causes receding gums—and can they be reversed?
•  •  How to find a holistic dentist you can work with
•  Holistic techniques for whitening teeth at home

Horsetail. Vitamin D3 and K2 doses for maintenance and therapy are different.
Available FREE for the next 72 hours only

Register here to get full free access to the Holistic Dental Webinar

SPECIAL BUNDLE OFFER:

Our Holistic Dental Masterclass contains all the tools, herbs, and knowledge you need to holistically care for your teeth
(Bundled Into One Convenient Package)
•   
•  DIY Toothpowder Kit (Jar, baking soda, charcoal, bentonite clay, peppermint oil)
•  •  Tongue scraper
•  •  Dental Mirror
•  •  Cloth Travel Bag
•  •  Bamboo toothbrush with charcoal-infused bristles
•  •  1/2 ounce of the rare dental herb Equisetum hyemale, a.k.a. “Horsetail”
•  •  DIY Oat Top Tincture Kit
•  •  Video on how to maximize the nutrition from your herbal Milky Oats Infusions (Digital download)
•  •  Dr. Jorgensen’s 160-page book Healthy Mouth, Healthy YOU!
•  •  Video: Alternatives to Dentists, about off-grid tooth care (Digital download)
•    •  Conquering Sugar eCourse: You CAN kick the habit! (Online training)

The DIY Toothpowder Kit
Make your own tooth powder. I pre-measured and assembled all the ingredients you need for a 6-month supply. (See the masterclass for why almost all toothpastes are not good for your teeth.)

Creating new habits sometimes means you need new “tools.”
A dental “tool” kit, which includes a tongue scraper, bamboo toothbrush with charcoal-infused bristles, mirror, and hardwood toothpicks.
Your liver will love you for doing this tiny 10-second cleaning every morning
(See the masterclass to learn the immense benefits of scraping your tongue clean daily.)

I hope this helps, just register now !!!

The Situation Is Hopeless But Not Serious, Paul Watzlawick

#6 2022-07-01 10:24:13

prazcho

Hello to all smile

To Saviera: Please, ask the question Swaruu and her team, when it it possible. The answer could help billions of people around the world. While exopolitic topics are hardly understood by billions people!

Be happy and thank you
Tim

#7 2022-07-01 16:49:09

prazcho

Hello,

Thank you Saviera. I follow these instructions (in russion) http://www.youryoga.org/med/new_teeths.htm amd I had some feelings in dental crown in the place of extracted tooth.

Tim

#8 2022-07-01 23:58:08

prazcho wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your information.

knoxvilles_joker do you haev any experience or results?

I would like to hear from Svaruu her experience, knowledge, techniques.

How can I contact Gosia? Please help!

Tim

The tooth powder recipe helps stop the destruction of tooth enamel. 

Glycerin used in all toothpastes actually causes cavities. 

Wheat and flour feed the caries (bacteria that causes cavities)  Biggest thing is to make everything from scratch.  They even alluded in the cosmic agency videos that they add the negative black goo to some processed foods.  And for the love of pete, cut out the soda and energy drinks.

There is an anti-cavity vaccine that works but the FDA would not approve as they viewed a booster once every 5-10 years was too often.  Given all the covid stuff that makes me laugh.

I know one friend that used an all natural diet as many organic foods as he could afford each month and with colloidial silver used as a mouth wash, he was able to get enamel to regrow.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#9 2022-07-02 01:21:32

Robert369

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

I know one friend that used an all natural diet as many organic foods as he could afford each month and with colloidial silver used as a mouth wash, he was able to get enamel to regrow.

Exactly this is the problem in our world:

All the time people ask for "help" with health issues while continuing to destroy their body, while our body is insanely powerful in regards to regeneration. Being a healer myself, I am e.g. refusing to help anyone who is not willing to change their life away from their constant self-killing via all toxic foods, etc. or even drugs. Yes, those people can get some minor soothing with their health issues, but what's the point if they are willingly or ignorantly continuing to kill themselves each day of their life ?

The same applies to this request about tooth issues: Teeth will recover or even regrow if one lives healthy and without constantly destroying them (usually via too much sugar or acid) and living in a general low frequency which disables the own body regeneration but fosters decay and aging. (Especially the latter is NOT natural or needed to the extent seen on our planet, and in fact living at high frequency and being heart and High Self connected allows to not only to stop aging but even to undo it.)

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#10 2022-07-02 20:08:23

Robert369 wrote:
knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Exactly this is the problem in our world:

All the time people ask for "help" with health issues while continuing to destroy their body, while our body is insanely powerful in regards to regeneration. Being a healer myself, I am e.g. refusing to help anyone who is not willing to change their life away from their constant self-killing via all toxic foods, etc. or even drugs. Yes, those people can get some minor soothing with their health issues, but what's the point if they are willingly or ignorantly continuing to kill themselves each day of their life ?

The same applies to this request about tooth issues: Teeth will recover or even regrow if one lives healthy and without constantly destroying them (usually via too much sugar or acid) and living in a general low frequency which disables the own body regeneration but fosters decay and aging. (Especially the latter is NOT natural or needed to the extent seen on our planet, and in fact living at high frequency and being heart and High Self connected allows to not only to stop aging but even to undo it.)

You are soo right in this. 

My viewpoint I have formed on this and course of action boils down to: I will show you the drip of knowledge and if you refuse to change you have chosen death and are dead in my world view going forward.  One then gets popcorn and enjoys the show from the leaking septic truck with a pressure leak in its tank...

The point to which you allude is the healers and psychics quandry: you can give the knowledge but you know full well the patient or customer will refuse to change and if you force change things rebound upon you so badly that it is not even worth the effort. 

But the other quandry is do you drip knowledge to see if you get bites or do you wait for folks to mention things or otherwise come to you?  Do you risk appearing like the nut bar that they will eventually try to lock up as they try to stifle truth, or do you work from behind the scenes, quietly and discretely?

Are you a lion or a sheep, or a sheep in wolf's clothing? 

Everyone's approach is unique to them, their base of acquired knowledge and lifetime of interactions with THEIR world.  There is no wrong approach as long as no one is hurt or otherwise impaired in forcing change.

#11 2022-07-20 15:23:17

prazcho

Hello again,

Is it useful too (in spanish/bulgarian but google translate will help you). https://www.facebook.com/holisticDentalMedicine/

Regards

#12 2022-07-21 21:48:25

Merri

I got three root canals, can I still regrow those sets of teeth?

#13 2022-07-22 06:16:16

mile11

Robert369 wrote:

Teeth will recover or even regrow if one lives healthy and without constantly destroying them (...)

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Everyone's approach is unique to them, their base of acquired knowledge and lifetime of interactions with THEIR world.

And the teeth do regrow naturally once in life already! That happens at a very young age.

My friends, the clue is there.

#14 2022-07-22 20:45:50

mile11 wrote:
Robert369 wrote:

Teeth will recover or even regrow if one lives healthy and without constantly destroying them (...)

knoxvilles_joker wrote:

Everyone's approach is unique to them, their base of acquired knowledge and lifetime of interactions with THEIR world.

And the teeth do regrow naturally once in life already! That happens at a very young age.

My friends, the clue is there.

There have been documented cases of elderly adults growing a third set of teeth.  So this may be an adavism from when we had much longer life spans...

#15 2022-07-24 22:11:52

AllanH wrote:

You might explore X39 and X49 'phototherapy' patches/devices (by lifewave.com). They are said to, among other processes, be involved in Stem Cell production via upregulated GHK-Cu and AHK-Cu production (respectively) and many have reported regenerative effects, e.g. rebuilding defective heart tissue. Empirically, they are turning back the clock for me. As with all things, do your own research and make your own decisions.

I've looked into the patents and clinical studies and conclude these products as Future-Tech in Present-Day. I would not be surprised to learn it is quietly-introduced E.T. tech since the inventor claims he got the ideas while meditating and the tech operates by imprinting known active molecular structures (like GHK-Cu peptide) into one's own bio-light/energy and reflecting it back into the body.

Best of luck.

Good stuff it appears.  I am surprised the FDA has not shut them down yet. 

THe other option not mentioned yet are the juicing clinics in mexico and elsewhere.  Basicaly you are drinking 8 full glasses of vegetable and fruit purees for a multiweek period while at a resort.

A simple google search brings up this as a result that gives me the best vibes:
https://www.presentmomentretreat.com/we … cleansing/

#16 2022-09-18 15:34:51

prazcho

Hello to all,

I red before about tooth cure with magnets. Now I need that technique but I could not found the article. Please help me.

Thanks

#17 2022-09-18 22:51:26

prazcho wrote:

Hello to all,

I red before about tooth cure with magnets. Now I need that technique but I could not found the article. Please help me.

Thanks

try curetoothdecay.com.

The guy took all the relavent reports and compiled them into a book.  Just remember not everything works for everyone...

Board footer