You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-17 03:14:03

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Truth...Reality....Sigh.....

I will admit that I'm not connected to CA to support CA. I do appreciate all manner of information that gets added to reality though and CA has certainly done that for me.
I'm a truth seeker and have been attracked here, but not ALL IN.

This truth seeking seems to mean that I'm all across the board/globe so it seems.
I am looking at all manner of information that claims to be the true way of things...lol what can be said here but; LOL.

I really appreciate all that the actual people put forth, like Gosia and Robert. I do not pretend to grasp the immense amount of work/tech/online/video creation that you people do and then at no cost.

Having said/shared that....my personal truth seeker energy says and has questions here on this site;
Question Number 1; How do we know that Cosmic Agency isn't a CIA-Psyop to QUELL the 'deeper/starseed' peeps?

I'll just leave that here...

"..an undivided wholeness in flowing movement..." D. Bohm

#2 2022-07-17 04:12:20

okcs

Re: Truth...Reality....Sigh.....

If you have listened to all the videos, and you possess intelligence and discernment, you should know the answer to that question.  I have seen far more proof than I need to know this project is authentic.

#3 2022-07-17 06:29:11

Dablin

I'll admit that at times even I have moments of caution/doubt where I feel the need to question the validity of sources of information that I trusted mostly up to those points. I am not sure what causes it but generally I overcome the doubt after reinforcing what I consider the reasoning behind why I trusted these sources in the first place.

I don't look at the occasional doubt as being a bad thing. I consider a healthy level of criticism and doubt to be important when approaching all sources that consider themselves a source of truthful information based on what is considered reality. Over the years I have in many cases believed many specific things where as only in time to to fall out of/out-grow those beliefs or atleast find myself in a situation where I am no longer as confident in it as I initially was.

I see this as a progress of my personal growth and trying to determine how I see reality and what I consider the truth or what I feel is right is always going to be dynamic exercise and that is why I am always open to all sources of information and will always make constant judgements on what I consider is correct/feels right and act accordingly.

When it comes to CA, I have a high confidence in the information and feel at a deep level that it is truthful or atleast those giving the information are genuine and trying to help us, whether the information is entirely truthful or not. I do also understand though sometimes the information given by extraterrestrial beings would have to be "repackaged" in way that caters to our human language structures and understandings, that in the process may lose some of the accuracy behind what is actually really the truth behind a 5D reality of said information.

Either way, I am always open to self-improvement and that involves allowing myself to continually judge what I consider the truth and the sources of all information. I won't deny that it is possible for CA to be some type Psyop. Anything is ultimately possible. Though if so I cannot understand how CA could be as the information given is very liberating and really emphasizes personal growth and empowerment. What would really be the end goal here for the CIA to create Cosmic Agency?

#4 2022-07-17 08:23:53

edama

merci  à mes frères swaruu  taygenta pour sacrifier leur domicile planète pour venir observer les humains en orbite prés de la lune ,je pense à eux loin de leur planète

salome

#5 2022-07-17 15:18:40

mitkobs

This information is either useful to you or is not. If this information is not useful to you then what are you doing here. Go away, find other sources of information in other places.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-17 15:19:13)

#6 2022-07-17 17:43:21

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Dablin wrote:

I'll admit that at times even I have moments of caution/doubt where I feel the need to question the validity of sources of information that I trusted mostly up to those points. I am not sure what causes it but generally I overcome the doubt after reinforcing what I consider the reasoning behind why I trusted these sources in the first place.

I don't look at the occasional doubt as being a bad thing. I consider a healthy level of criticism and doubt to be important when approaching all sources that consider themselves a source of truthful information based on what is considered reality. Over the years I have in many cases believed many specific things where as only in time to to fall out of/out-grow those beliefs or atleast find myself in a situation where I am no longer as confident in it as I initially was.

I see this as a progress of my personal growth and trying to determine how I see reality and what I consider the truth or what I feel is right is always going to be dynamic exercise and that is why I am always open to all sources of information and will always make constant judgements on what I consider is correct/feels right and act accordingly.

When it comes to CA, I have a high confidence in the information and feel at a deep level that it is truthful or atleast those giving the information are genuine and trying to help us, whether the information is entirely truthful or not. I do also understand though sometimes the information given by extraterrestrial beings would have to be "repackaged" in way that caters to our human language structures and understandings, that in the process may lose some of the accuracy behind what is actually really the truth behind a 5D reality of said information.

Either way, I am always open to self-improvement and that involves allowing myself to continually judge what I consider the truth and the sources of all information. I won't deny that it is possible for CA to be some type Psyop. Anything is ultimately possible. Though if so I cannot understand how CA could be as the information given is very liberating and really emphasizes personal growth and empowerment. What would really be the end goal here for the CIA to create Cosmic Agency?

Yes, I also sense/feel that those bringing the information are genuine. But I sometimes wonder if they're being 'handled' without knowing. We have to admit that sci-fi fantasy writers can explain detailed ship propulsion, multi-dimensional existence, races of people, all with unique cultures and languages,, politics; Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate to name a few. So then what if some CIA operations are to hire writers and this 'internet keylonic text/chat' or whatever and appear like a race of people hanging out in Earth Orbit. Like they did with Q (which the Taygetans have said are a CIA psyop as we know). But there's some good political military style writing that has a lot of people hooked in.
Anyway, I'm starting a discussion, about thoughts, doubts, etc that I'm certain I'm not alone about. There are alot of UFO groups; some maybe genuine, some not. I'm not much for trust lately, particularly coming from any authoratative voice.

Yes, I also thought that about 'what would be the goal to create a CA psyop'. Keep powerful people engaged online? And also agree that they do have a message of self empowerment, which I resonate with.

All of this internet searching sure keeps us glued to the computer though.

Thank you for adding to the discussion.

#7 2022-07-17 17:50:34

Cosmic Sea
Banned

okcs wrote:

If you have listened to all the videos, and you possess intelligence and discernment, you should know the answer to that question.  I have seen far more proof than I need to know this project is authentic.

I have listened to quite a few videos, but there are super talented sci-fi/fantasy writers that have all manner of details of machines, cultures, races, languages, multi-dimensional existence, time portals... like in game of thrones, star wars, LOTR, and on and on...All of the descriptions in videos, could technically be written by imaginative human writers and then sent back and forth to those receiving the information. Sounds far fetched, but the CIA did go to the trouble of starting Q to engage in a huge population. Political, military, tactical kind of plots, stories etc...imaginative for sure.

Just putting my own big imaginative mind thoughts out there and admitting that I don't fully trust a lot of stuff. And I also feel attracked to a lot of the information. Seems like a normal thing in these times lol.

#8 2022-07-17 18:22:17

I have known folks that construct reality.  There are always cracks with what they come up with when you start digging.

That is not the case here.  The level of detail and information relayed goes way beyond what one or two people could construct.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#9 2022-07-17 19:39:11

Gomba

For me the metaphysical stuff they provide is so eye opening, spot on, deliberating, empowering that I would not even care if all the other info was just made up. I already got what I wanted with the metaphysics, the rest of info is just cherry on top. I dont believe its made up anyways...

Last edited by Gomba (2022-07-17 19:42:25)

#10 2022-07-17 20:25:46

Robert369

Trying to decide if the content here is real or not by "proof" or looking for "mistakes" is merely a way to appease a mind-based life style, but in the end it is the wrong approach and not worthy of awakened people, because we can do better than that:

Via the heart-based path of emotional discernment and inner knowing, after which no (impossible!) proof is needed anymore, one can know from within if something resonates or not.

My suggestion to all those who still are in doubt is to focus less on the pointless search for impossible proof, but more on personal development and heart-connection as to enable oneself to no longer require 3D proof that can be faked or inserted into the 3D Matrix anyways.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#11 2022-07-17 22:58:00

Robert369 wrote:

Trying to decide if the content here is real or not by "proof" or looking for "mistakes" is merely a way to appease a mind-based life style, but in the end it is the wrong approach and not worthy of awakened people, because we can do better than that:

Via the heart-based path of emotional discernment and inner knowing, after which no (impossible!) proof is needed anymore, one can know from within if something resonates or not.

My suggestion to all those who still are in doubt is to focus less on the pointless search for impossible proof, but more on personal development and heart-connection as to enable oneself to no longer require 3D proof that can be faked or inserted into the 3D Matrix anyways.

So to say another way:

Your reality is what you determine it to be.  If you do not see any way to backup counters to your reality, you will find none.

If you come open minded you will find information to help find a path to your own personal enlightenment which will have proof only one can find on their own.

Those that have already found their path typically do not like to bother with these sort of debates as they all typically go nowhere.  Folks that look for holes to poke, end up will not gain greater awareness and positive energies can be better spent upliftig others that will have more benefit with the same effort.

Cosplayer and prop/costume maker.  Taking cutting edge tech and making science fiction into real life with mostly movie accurate builds.

#12 2022-07-17 23:14:45

DarkOwl

Cosmic Sea wrote:

I have listened to quite a few videos, but there are super talented sci-fi/fantasy writers that have all manner of details of machines, cultures, races, languages, multi-dimensional existence, time portals... like in game of thrones, star wars, LOTR, and on and on...All of the descriptions in videos, could technically be written by imaginative human writers and then sent back and forth to those receiving the information. Sounds far fetched, but the CIA did go to the trouble of starting Q to engage in a huge population. Political, military, tactical kind of plots, stories etc...imaginative for sure.

No science fiction writer could construct a fictional reality and be cross-examined about it, day in, day out, for five years, by two intelligent people (Gosia and Robert) and have no holes appear in their construct.

And as Gosia said in an interview she did recently with Acurda Melchizedek, these answers are given off-the-cuff and immediately. As she said, it's obvious the people delivering these highly complex and sophisticated answers, live this reality. There is no going away to think about it to form an answer or do some research. It's off the top of their heads.

No science fiction writer could so this!

And throwing metaphysics into the mix as sophisticated as any Ramana Maharshi and the possibilities it's a psy-op drop even lower!

If it's a CIA psy-op we would have seen psy-ops of a similar sophistication previous. And we haven't. Not even close!!!
(Q is amateur-hour compared to CA)

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#13 2022-07-18 00:21:05

DarkOwl wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

No science fiction writer could construct a fictional reality and be cross-examined about it, day in, day out, for five years, by two intelligent people (Gosia and Robert) and have no holes appear in their construct.

And as Gosia said in an interview she did recently with Acurda Melchizedek, these answers are given off-the-cuff and immediately. As she said, it's obvious the people delivering these highly complex and sophisticated answers, live this reality. There is no going away to think about it to form an answer or do some research. It's off the top of their heads.

No science fiction writer could so this!

And throwing metaphysics into the mix as sophisticated as any Ramana Maharshi and the possibilities it's a psy-op drop even lower!

If it's a CIA psy-op we would have seen psy-ops of a similar sophistication previous. And we haven't. Not even close!!!
(Q is amateur-hour compared to CA)

Exactly the level of detail and facts that are given out and when you dig into the facts they check out.  The fact they checkout dispels any mental illness as being a possible source.  The plethora of facts also throws out any potential set of creative writers.  The superfluency of information given out also throws out the possible of a government operations as operatives could not be prepped to have the level of knowledge at a level of understanding as what is shown here.

The fact that the information they are putting out fills in a lot of information blanks and plot holes on stories that were incomplete otherwise.  More of those get filled in than could be a creation of someone fabricating things...

#14 2022-07-18 06:10:11

mitkobs

If the information is spiritually empowering is true. No cia will engage to spiritually empower people. They are all about the opposite, to make you feel weak, small, powerless, dependent to the system, desperate, confused, ignorant, hateful and alone. If the information is of Love and empowering your soul is true. If the opposite is cabal-hell.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-18 06:12:33)

#15 2022-07-18 08:59:45

07wideeyes

"They are people, like us" Gosia is always saying. Bearing this in mind is a wise move....

The first videos I watched were near the end of 2020. Yazhi's series on consciousness, timelines, broken shoes, the manifestation powers of awakened ones. I was blown away. Here was a clear, coherent presentation of so much stuff that previously had me walking around with question marks all over the place. I had practiced Buddhism for many years, followed by serious delving into shamanism, and various western mystical traditions - alchemy, Tarot etc - but nowhere had I come across things being explained like this.

Then I found the material on the convid hoax. Blown away again. From day one - literally - the Taygetans had it sussed. Even David Icke needed a couple of months before he could grasp what was going on. I then embarked upon working carefully and thoughtfully through the early videos, which are like a map or guidebook to everything that comes later. They are fantastic, and I still refer to them frequently.

Soon Cosmic Agency and this forum became the go-to place for, well, nearly everything! This is understandable, but it is here that the snakes of delusion can make a play. You begin to hang onto every word. This is it, folks, this is it. At this moment the Taygetans and Swaruunians begin to morph from 'people like us' into..... all-knowing entities...... highly superior beings........ goddesses....... the deep tendency in the human psyche of wishing to defer to a higher authority - the root of human, and Lyran generally, problems - makes a move. And tied in with this is the saviour complex. I've seen through Jesus and Fauci; Yazhi will do the job instead.

It is at this point that the 'inconsistencies in information' emerge. 'In April Aneeka said this. But in November Athena said this, which contradicts it. That Athena's always saying things that don't fit in." The inconsistencies are great. They are a message from the gods. 'They are people, like us.' They are brilliant, they are beautiful. They are courageous and inspiring. But they are not all-knowing. They make errors of judgment, they make mistakes. Not to mention that some of these so-called inconsistencies may not be that at all, but rather a reflection of how things look different from different perspectives. We like cut-and-dried solutions. Bad news, folks: reality doesn't work like that.

Resonance is the key, as said in various posts here. If you resonate, you don't bother if a few things don't fit together in a nice neat bundle. It is, as said, as much a matter of heart than of split-off head trying to work it all out and then feeling pleased with itself.

Truth..... Reality.... Sigh..... Smile.....

#16 2022-07-18 17:47:00

Cosmic Sea
Banned

I really like what people here have shared, thank you.

I do think that if you read, look into quantum physics, multiple dimension info., cosmic descriptions, cymatics (sound, vibration as the patterns of life)....all kinds of technical information. (Also tech from ET's that we are not told about). It is possible to 'sound' convincing if a team was trying to convince a group...imo.

I've had previous 'awakenings' and with resonating with nonduality information, then quantum physics, experiences of near death people...that pointed to or described a similar reality, so I was struck by CA information that also pointed to similar things. So I do resonate with alot of it, but I remain sovereign. That's a nicer way of saying I don't trust things fully I guess lol.

Thank you all for sharing your insights. It may be a tribal part of me that does that thing; researching a variety of 'channels' saying something similar and wishing the ones that are kind of 'out there' would confirm and corroborate with each other lol. Probably childish, but that's also what I did with Cold&Flu-19. Went across the board of doctors, scientists, investigative journalists and had a lot of confirmed information, (yes led by my intuition) but still; all the while  nearly the whole population duped and arguing with us!

#17 2022-07-24 12:37:30

BlueEyedHuman

Cosmic Sea wrote:

How do we know that Cosmic Agency isn't a CIA-Psyop to QUELL the 'deeper/starseed' peeps?

It is a possibility.

BlueEyedHuman

#18 2022-07-24 14:12:30

Gosia
Administrator

No, it is not.

BlueEyedHuman wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

How do we know that Cosmic Agency isn't a CIA-Psyop to QUELL the 'deeper/starseed' peeps?

It is a possibility.

#19 2022-07-24 19:00:04

Cosmic Sea
Banned

AllanH wrote:

Cosmic Sea, I share most, if not all, of your thoughts and concerns posted here. If it's psyop, I lean towards it being a benign E.T. psyop to convey knowledge and perspective. Why benign psyop? I doubt any of us, even the most insightful, can handle the full truth in one bite (consider 'normies' today) so we are given breadcrumbs leading to a full loaf; one among several truck-loads of such loaves to lead us to 'truth' as understood by the Taygetans/Swaruunians. Given we are elsewhere lied to 24/7/365, I am ever sniffing for any whiff of corruption, but I am giving this info the benefit of the doubt. And more. The pyramid video on function/purpose sounds very legit, particularly the design of how energy is accumulated. Same with how to use Quartz to store computer memory. I can envision reproducing both on my desktop laboratory and have them on my list of developmental experiments.

Thanks for understanding. A lot of information 'seems legit'...but can't be proven, so then we are here really on faith/belief. If we say no no it's intuition, well yes, then after that it's belief/faith, in what is being shared. I admit, I have a general annoyance going on with feeling big betrayals/psyoped.
Then conducting critical thinking/research of truther type platforms that yes I resonate with to a large degree, but I still would like to SEE a ship. lol..

I share honestly in this forum, I have direct questions/doubts and then often get backlash by the 'believers' or the thought-police types and even told to go away here.. To me this reveals alot, not much different than the convid reaction when one questions the narrative. I already know that nobody knows the absolute truth or can 'fathom' Source, and yet they purport to know it and will lecture you on it.

I'll say again, I'm attracked to a large amount of the information here and it overlaps with other information that I resonate with, but not to the point of not asking questions and big questions. There's a title on NF about a mormon religious cult; Keep Sweet, Pray and Obey. Just the title is disturbing, and anywhere I'm not free to ask questions, to express anger, when spoken down to by narcissists, won't be a freedom, sovereign source for me. I know there are rules on this forum, but also the bigger picture shared by the Taygetans are to stand up for ourselves, take and leave information, fight for our freedom.

I also would not want to be a moderator lol...and so 'am not'.

My inner truth comes before any kind of compliance/agreeable behavior anywhere, with any information/site. Do I know the absolute truth? Of course not, but when I have a 'non resonant' issue and then question, then I get pounced on, I'll respond naturally.

Getting comfortable with uncertainty could be the best foot forward for us. imo.

#20 2022-07-24 19:05:04

Cosmic Sea
Banned

AllanH wrote:

. The pyramid video on function/purpose sounds very legit, particularly the design of how energy is accumulated. Same with how to use Quartz to store computer memory. I can envision reproducing both on my desktop laboratory and have them on my list of developmental experiments.

This sounds similar to what I saw awhile back from Resonance Science Foundation, in which physicist researchers were pointing out that the pyramids were machines and not tombs for pharoahs. That they produced electricity and even terra forming technology. That there are several of these throughout the world and even with a similar layout that point to or reference the Orion constellation...very cool info. Is what you mentioned similar?

Also, I'll check out the quartz crystal one. Is it older or newer video?

#21 2022-07-24 19:07:53

Cosmic Sea
Banned

Gosia wrote:

No, it is not.

I hope you don't take my quest for truth and critical thinking within the critical thinker's; personally. It is what it is.

#22 2022-07-24 19:21:44

I have read on a lot of the psyops historically.  They do not go into the level of details that this site and youtube channel goes into.  They literally brush the service and just capture interest to distract from other things. 

As stated this forum has external, non earth based, most likely involvement to more than drip information that can have positive effects.  This could all be a terrestially based operation to prepare us for something. 

This is...something else.  The information imparted here filled in all the gaps in knowledge I had since reading on UFos in my early and preteen years 30 some years ago.  This project as I would call it is something else.  Something bigger.  Something positive.

It is becoming big enough now that the movement is becoming its own part in counter psyop operations.  So entities for the best descriptor to include AI, bots, algorhythyms and individuals are trying to minimalize the effectiveness of the information disseminations. 

So I would dare to say that the psy ops if any are to run counter to what is being attempted as a limited disclosure in preparation for full exposure.

You could say that Gosia is doing a psyop but the term does not adequately describe what she is doing as it is all positive, something psyops are not, nor will they ever be as far as the end goal is concerned.  Gosia and Robert's efforts are not negative, nor is it a cult, nor are they leaders, nor are they propoganda pieces, nor are they patsies.

#23 2022-07-24 21:56:32

DarkOwl

Gosia wrote:

No, it is not.

BlueEyedHuman wrote:
Cosmic Sea wrote:

It is a possibility.

big_smile
LOL

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#24 2022-07-24 22:44:59

Gosia
Administrator

big_smile

DarkOwl wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No, it is not.

BlueEyedHuman wrote:

It is a possibility.

big_smile
LOL

#25 2022-07-24 22:47:48

Gosia
Administrator

Nope. Simply responding and stating a fact (from my side a fact:) )

Cosmic Sea wrote:
Gosia wrote:

No, it is not.

I hope you don't take my quest for truth and critical thinking within the critical thinker's; personally. It is what it is.

Board footer