You are not logged in.

#826 2022-06-09 10:17:07

SAG

Re: Your questions / suggestions relating to videos

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC07: What Information Gets Disseminated And What Gets Blocked

I am confused about the types of filtering that the Taygetans face in their communications with humanity by those who seek to control humanity's destiny. If I were an agent of deception monitoring your channels, it seems to me I would shut down everything immediately, because all the information that you have shared has been so precious and crucial (and so very, very much appreciated). So how do the agencies and the Federation deem that this information that you are sharing is acceptable (and non threatening to them), and yet, they filter other, more sensitive information. What is their level of discrimination and determination as to what is allowed to pass and what must be quashed? Can they literally stop all communications, or is it all based on threats? Perhaps you cannot comment on this, and I appreciate the circumstance, but I am asking nonetheless because it gives us a sense as to what humanity is dealing with.

Thank you

#827 2022-06-09 22:50:38

microvirus6

There's a growing consensus (it seems) that Earth/humanity has crossed the threshold, that we made it to the positive timeline, that our planet and many individuals have begun ascending up to 5D, and that the dark cabal's influence is waning and on the way out.

Does the Taygetan team see a similar picture from their vantage point?

#828 2022-06-15 17:52:46

galacticjoel

Gosia wrote:

https://youtu.be/UfMMHj9qT60 smile

galacticjoel wrote:

https://www.swaruu.org/transcripts/swar … des-part-1

How did Swaruu born in Erra again when she died somewhere else.

Then Swaruu’s 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, are Swarupapriyananda (2) looping back to have the same life, always being born in the same place, in the little house in the woods by the lake.

It doesn't explain.  It is said that she just came back to Erra, looping back. What does it mean looping back? How  she was born if there was no mother. Did she just appear in Erra?  Did she has the same body or the same-looking body?

#829 2022-06-18 01:30:45

I put this Text,to when in Useful in Some Video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbocY7WwOtw

Minute 29:27

https://www.aypsite.com/108.html

Her Techniques dont work.There is Some Truth in what she Says.

This is the Real Stuff.Caduceus Vagus Nerve Metatronic Manifestation.

Much Stuff in not on Internet.The Real Stuff.Only Fragments.

The Cause 4 Ever Channels also put in a Video.A Eye Infused of Energy.

This is Real.It happened to me.Im trying to do the Full Metatronic Recoding.And use it to thrive in the Physical World.

The Real Stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWhvLt … JcLyGt-xmQ

It put this data to when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

#830 2022-06-21 03:45:20

SAG

Hello Gosia,
The material that you and the Taygetan team have presented over the years is very much inspiring and educational, and it provokes further questions which may evoke interesting avenues for discussion. Thank you for making the material so easily accessible.

TOPIC08: How Many Actual Souls Inhabit Earth?

As Swaruu has suggested, it seems there are only a limited amount of actual souls in human bodies on Earth. Much less souls than there are bodies. Did Swaruu not say once that 4 out of 5 "people" on Earth are unreal, whether they be clones, or 3D holograms, or avatars, or invaders or other. This being the case, it leads to various questions. Are the cabal themselves aware of how many human bodies contain actual souls? Can they tell? Are the cabal able to track all the unreal bodies (clones, 3D holograms, mirrors, etc., etc.,), even those that they have not created themselves, or are they lost in their tracking?

It has been suggested that one of the reasons for seeking massive depopulation is to regain control of tracking real people. Is this because there are too many artificial bodies that are NOT of cabal origin walking around?

Swaruu also stated that ALL the cabal and their secondary charges could fit inside a stadium, which would bring their total to around 50,000. These sound like miniscule numbers compared to Earth's human population, but if there are really only a very slim percentage of actual souls inhabiting these human bodies, then, the relative size of the cabal starts to become much more comparatively balanced compared to actual souls. Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thank you

#831 2022-06-21 09:40:31

mitkobs

I doubt official numbers for human population saying there are around 7 billion living bodies. I doubt it not because the counting cannot be done but because those who distribute official statistic information cannot be trusted. And for what is important to know this kind of info, in what way will make our lives better.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-06-21 09:42:11)

#832 2022-06-28 15:33:04

I ask to please,dont erase this text that i put here.

I put this text here,to when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

First,i put this link,the source,from where i copied this text.

https://www.holdingspace.com/news/2018/ … inal-fluid

Then the Text Below.

The Spiritual “FOOD” (or “DRINK”) of God is spoken of throughout the scriptures of all the great world religions. It may seem a strange thing, but it refers to the inner Spiritual sustenance, which is revealed by all genuine Masters, and universally experienced by Mystic initiates. In the Judaeo-Christian tradition it has been called “manna”, “bread from Heaven”, “milk and honey”, “living water”, “elixir”, etc; while in the east it has been referred to as “nectar”, “ambrosia”, “soma”, “amrita”, etc. – i.e. the Divine ‘food of the Gods’.

"If you watch John Boorman's Excalabur, 1981 you will see the wording around the grail legend to be a perfect description of the inner alchemy. The King and the Land are One--if one finds the Grail one recovers their soul by which the land and society are made healthy--"I didn't know how empty I was until I became full." And whom does the Grail serve? It serves the Universal King of Soul, but not the Wounded King of ego. One could call amrita the Elixir of Soul and the crystal palace in which it is formed is the sacred chalice itself.

The contents of the Grail is "amrita," the Essence of Soul...it is the key to our enlightenment or our "already full state."

The Nectar of the Gods is available to everyone who perseveres and who wishes to milk their own olfactory bulb cow.

The research on the CSF in ancient religious and occult texts, and in the Bible, which is quite occult in itself, are full of references to this Light carried by the CSF and full of reference to Soma, Amriti, Manna and various other names given to the nectar of the gods. The land of milk and honey. The fountain of youth. Discovering the key to this land, is through the King of the Mudras, Kechari Mudra, I started practicing, Kriya yoga, and specifically but not exclusively, Talabya Kriya, to gain access to this fountain of youth or restorative spring.

“For in them (the Spiritually Wise, i.e. initiates) is the Spring of Understanding, the Fountain of Wisdom, and the River of Knowledge.”

I ask to please,dont delete this text,to everyone,all people,know who do this,to not be only a Elite Knowledge,but for all humanity.

The Ear is a G-Spot,and make Fluids move upward,causing,ability to see Astral Plane.Not all Jews are Bad.

I put this text,to when could be useful,in a Contactee video.

#833 2022-06-29 20:38:40

Gosia,

Hello, I have some interesting topics that I don't think have been covered, or perhaps only briefly been touched upon.

1. Replicator technology has a possibility to completely change the Earth for the better. How does a replicator work? I've heard of differnt forms, one type that requires some base elements which will allow it to reproduce anything. Another type that doesn't require anything but is still able to replicate anything. Please explain the science behind it.

Of course the Cabel would not allow this but it has the possibility to wipe out world hunger. How does replicted food taste vs real food? Am I able to replicate my favorite steak or pizza? What about drinks and/or water? We also would no longer need to kill animals just for our taste buds, nor would we need to chop down trees and destroy the environment, correct? Do other 3rd density planets have this technology?

2. Random interesting questions: Does earth have the best food out all the planets that they know of? If not, what types of interesting food do other planets have? Do we have the best music? Do we have the best movies?

Thanks

#834 2022-06-29 21:07:28

Robert369

PowderedToastMan wrote:

1. Replicator technology has a possibility to completely change the Earth for the better. How does a replicator work? [...]

Of course the Cabel would not allow this but it has the possibility to wipe out world hunger. [...]

If replicator technology reached Earth at its current state, the Cabals would take it under their control and weaponize it, but the people wouldn't get any benefit from it at all but instead more oppression.

Yet, even without the Cabals today's Humanity wouldn't be ready for unrestricted replicator access, because people are still caught in stupid thoughts like greed, power and other immature and unethical programmings.

Thus, at this time replicator technology cannot be introduced to Earth unless in a very controlled way in the hands of truly ethical and incorruptable beings as part of a transition to a holistic society.

PowderedToastMan wrote:

2. Random interesting questions: Does earth have the best food out all the planets that they know of? If not, what types of interesting food do other planets have? Do we have the best music? Do we have the best movies?

As explained by the Taygetans, our food is unhealthy for them, which is the nature of low frequency food for higher frequency beings unless they have achieved sufficient personal growth to overpower the frequency issues - in which case the food wouldn't feed them anymore at all anyways though. Earth food is only suitable for other low frequency beings, e.g. Regressives, and is otherwise toxic - and that even without considering all the toxic chemicals and treatments that the Earth Cabals apply to it as to make it as unhealthy for Humanity as possible.

This being said, looking at the above questions it seems that you are unaware of the Taygetan explanation that 5D is the regular physical universe, meaning that Earth's 3D environment is artificial only and exists due to the 3D moon matrix. Or more detailed: The physical universe is 5-7D (getting rised right now), and 3D is an aberration created by sick minds.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#835 2022-06-29 23:10:12

Robert369 wrote:
PowderedToastMan wrote:

1. Replicator technology has a possibility to completely change the Earth for the better. How does a replicator work? [...]

Of course the Cabel would not allow this but it has the possibility to wipe out world hunger. [...]

If replicator technology reached Earth at its current state, the Cabals would take it under their control and weaponize it, but the people wouldn't get any benefit from it at all but instead more oppression.

Yet, even without the Cabals today's Humanity wouldn't be ready for unrestricted replicator access, because people are still caught in stupid thoughts like greed, power and other immature and unethical programmings.

Thus, at this time replicator technology cannot be introduced to Earth unless in a very controlled way in the hands of truly ethical and incorruptable beings as part of a transition to a holistic society.

PowderedToastMan wrote:

As explained by the Taygetans, our food is unhealthy for them, which is the nature of low frequency food for higher frequency beings unless they have achieved sufficient personal growth to overpower the frequency issues - in which case the food wouldn't feed them anymore at all anyways though. Earth food is only suitable for other low frequency beings, e.g. Regressives, and is otherwise toxic - and that even without considering all the toxic chemicals and treatments that the Earth Cabals apply to it as to make it as unhealthy for Humanity as possible.

This being said, looking at the above questions it seems that you are unaware of the Taygetan explanation that 5D is the regular physical universe, meaning that Earth's 3D environment is artificial only and exists due to the 3D moon matrix. Or more detailed: The physical universe is 5-7D (getting rised right now), and 3D is an aberration created by sick minds.

Robert,

The Cabal already has acess to the replicator technology, as mentioned by many SSP insiders. However yes I agree with you, as I stated initially they would not allow it, nonetheless the questions I presented above regarding the science behind it and it's implications if it were allowed still stand.

Ah yes, I actually have heard of that theory regarding food, with respect to higher density entities...very interesting.

Also, I disagree with the notion that Earth is an aritifical environment only existing due to a moon matrix. The Earth is similar to millions of other third density planets - so no Earth isn't an aberration by 'sick minds', in my viewpoint. It's a simple progression pathway for souls. The main purpose you're here and I'm here is for spiritual growth. You decided to incarnate here, nobody forced you to be here. However, the base underlying reason for the creation of the third density is because it's the density of choice. This is also why there's a veiling in the third density, so the choice that's made is authentic...the entity isn't aware that it's on a spiritual journey. And that choice being service to others or service to self, while the remaining densities are there to further evolve down the pathway that has been chosen. I could write on this topic forever but this is the way the higher density entites have presented it to us but the reality is all things are occuring at once and there are no real densities, they use this method of explanation to better help us understand.

The important takeaway here is that all organic life is part of the creator that's evolving and will eventually return back to source. Because that's esentially the reason for creation....for the creator to known itself through us. So, you could look at this from a negative perspective for the rest of your life or you could look at this as a learning experience. As you're well aware of, there are plenty of catalyst available at this time you could be using to begin your inner work.

And also, I believe there may be a misconception in terminology here between density and dimension. Dimension is more or less a location (random example: I projected into the astral plane, another dimension), or in other words how we operate in space and time. Density isn't a dimension, it's a stage of evolution. At it's core, it's the entanglement of light within a certain vibrational range. So in other words, a 4th density entity would have a greater ability to expression consciousness and may be able to do things that appear "God-like" to us here in third density...similarly the way we build houses and drive cars appears Godlike to a 2nd density animal.

Last edited by PowderedToastMan (2022-06-29 23:16:34)

#836 2022-07-01 00:25:25

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC09: Counting Systems

Multiple different counting systems have been used by various civilizations on Earth. For example, some ancient civilizations used Base12 (dozenal/duodecimal) as their counting system, and some used Base20 (vigesimal), and we use Base10 (decimal) today, and computers use Base2 (binary). As per Swaruu, the natural laws of the universe are based around Base12 math and no other counting system fits so effectively. It has been stated several times how Earth math and Earth science that are used on Earth have no relevance in the rest of the universe because the universe does not work around Base10.

How then were alternate counting systems introduced on Earth? Was it just natural evolving of misunderstood concepts, or were the cabal involved in intentional misinformation in order to hide the secrets of nature? Or both?

For example, both the Mayan and Aztec used Base20 and they seemed to be very much in tune with the secrets of the universe, so how were they led astray? Did they somehow forget their Base12 and somehow "reset" into Base20 at some point, or were they intentionally weaned away from Base12? After the trauma of Taimat's great flood upon Venus and Earth, is this perhaps when a great "reset" would have triggered, and people drifted away from Base12?

I can see where Base20 (counting on fingers and toes) might naturally evolve, but seeing as the Mayans were directly descended from an ET race and were supposedly very much in tune with the secrets of the universe, it would seem that if any society would have held onto Base12 knowledge, it would have been them. Any clarification would be appreciated.

Thank you

#837 2022-07-03 13:41:11

galacticjoel

What is true? Does starlink is real or not?

1 JUNE

Gosia: Aneeka, could you give some statement about the rocket launch to ISS? Many people ask about that. Although you already told us that it was the theater. It is theater, yes? There is no one on ISS.

Anéeka: What you are told is an official cover for what they are really doing: The launch of satellites en masse to cover Earth with the 5G signal to control everyone with the chip and other related purposes such as Agenda 30.

Gosia: Wow, it didn't occur to me! Makes sense! But are you seeing these satellites being installed?

Anéeka: Yes we are seeing them from here, how are they setting up satellites. They are Elon Musk's SpaceX rockets. It is the Federation itself that is behind those satellites being planted. And that's why they don't want us around. So far they are basically for 5G transmission.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/extrater … a-pleiades

Gosia: Do you know anything about Elon Musk's alleged Starlink satellites?

Swaruu X (Athena): It is said here that Musk's satellites are fake, put in place to cover the operations of Federation ships. I fly atmospheric, never see them, never detect them. They say they are tiny. I don't know, that's what they say and I believe it, I just know that my NAV doesn't see them, and it even informs me of a nut floating around as space junk. If anyone here would see them it would be me.

Robert: Some say they shot down quite a few of those satellites. That it was the deep state? That they were to create a quantum telecommunications network superior to what exists now.

Gosia: And it is also said that they were destroyed in solar storms or something like that.

Swaruu X (Athena): I insist, I passed by there on February 15 the last time and I did not see anything. My NAV gives me a detailed map of everything around me. On the 15th, yes, there was a solar storm. But I passed by twice on the 15th and I was in the air for several hours. That day is the day I spent the most time in the air.

https://swaruu.org/transcripts/starlink … r-findings

#838 2022-07-08 09:28:43

galacticjoel

Maybe you could ask Taygetans about blowing up the Georgia Guidestones.

#839 2022-07-08 09:42:12

Robert369

galacticjoel wrote:

As explained by Gosia many times there currently is no contact, and also she said on her Telegram channel that she's not interested in such distraction topics because they are not helping anyone to personal growth but at best satisfy personal curiosity.

And I personally wouldn't want to see our Taygetan friends waste precious time on such small events, but if at all look at the global number of events that go against the various Cabals (including wide-spread unexplainable outages of nuclear powerplants), which hint at a grander intervention of some sort to end the madness on our planet for good. Of which I am informed that it has begun which goes along the GF no longer being in charge.

Can't wait for the Taygetans and Swaruunians to return and confirm this and much more that is currently happening on our planet to restore it.

Helping people to self-empower and liberate themselves, and by that ultimately the whole planet and beyond. See my profile for means to connect.

#840 2022-07-08 11:36:25

Gosia
Administrator

No no, with my "distraction" comment I was not referring to topics like Georgia Stones but someone asking about Matias being in the immersion or not. I was referring to our personal stories. Just to clarify. smile

Robert369 wrote:
galacticjoel wrote:

As explained by Gosia many times there currently is no contact, and also she said on her Telegram channel that she's not interested in such distraction topics because they are not helping anyone to personal growth but at best satisfy personal curiosity.

And I personally wouldn't want to see our Taygetan friends waste precious time on such small events, but if at all look at the global number of events that go against the various Cabals (including wide-spread unexplainable outages of nuclear powerplants), which hint at a grander intervention of some sort to end the madness on our planet for good. Of which I am informed that it has begun which goes along the GF no longer being in charge.

Can't wait for the Taygetans and Swaruunians to return and confirm this and much more that is currently happening on our planet to restore it.

#841 2022-07-11 04:12:11

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC10: The Splitting Of The Human Brain And How It Relates To The Conscious and Subconscious -  - POSTED: Jul 10, 2022

Swaruu has discussed:
a) The intentional destruction of Tiamat, and how that has caused unresolved trauma across the universe.
b) How the human brain is split into two (as a result of the unresolved trauma).
c) The pathway of humanity is guided by the human collective consciousness.

This evokes multiple questions:
i) We often refer to the conscious and subconcious minds, and how they don't really communicate with one another. Was the human consciousness also split into two at some point, perhaps at the same time as the human brains were split? Why is there such disconnect between the conscious and subconscious. Is this an aberation? For example, do Taygetans also refer to a conscious and subconscious in their own race, and if so, are they separate? What is the consciousness and what is the subconscious from the Taygetan perspective?

I studied under a master who once confided that she had started communicating with her students by directly addressing their subconscious and answering the student questions there. She did this until she came to realize that the questions being asked by the students were completely different than what the subconscious was thinking and that the two portions were basically unaware of the other, so it became a useless task to try and supply her answers directly to the subconscious because it was like supplying answers to someone who had no idea what the question was. This implies that the complete disconnect between the conscious and subconscious should not be there and the veil that is in place is being held there artificially.

ii) Growing up, it is continually reinforced in the media how we should trust our subconscious ("Trust your gut", "Trust your intuition"), and yet every study has shown that mob rule is almost always wrong. This seems counterintuitive, because if the subconscious could really be trusted, and then, as a collective, the mob should statistically be right most of the time. Once again suggests that the subconscious is being manipulated (by the cabal), and the reason we are all urged to trust our subconscious is because the cabal is basically feeding the subconscious intentionally incorrect information. In this manner they are confident that they can lead humanity by the nose because THEY manipulate the subconscious and then they urge humanity to trust their (now deceived) subconscious. Is this a valid postulation? In other words:

-The cabal actively manipulate and decieve each person's subconscious.
-Each person is taught to trust their subconscious.
-Therefore, on a global perspective:
  ---> The human pathway is defined by the human consciousness;
  ---> The human consciousness is being guided by the human subconsciousness;
  ---> And, in turn, the human subconscious is being manipulated by the cabal.
Is this not how the cabal guides the pathway of humanity? They don't guide it directly because they cannot, so they guide it indirectly.

Thank you

#842 2022-07-11 23:40:44

galacticjoel

Q. About the recent years’ MASSIVE spread fires all over the world: why is that the Galactic Confederation is unable to put out those massive fires by advanced tech?

A. OK, there are 2 factors here:

-first, the Galactic Confederation does not intervene on the surface of the planet directly, because that would trigger toplet bombs  which would be much worse

https://galacticawakeningandhealing.blo … -2022.html

What Taygetans could say about toplet bombs and primary anomaly?

#843 2022-07-12 00:01:36

galacticjoel

Q. How many evacuated humans can comfortably be accommodated in PLEIADES?

A. All human souls which are about 70 BILLION…there is more than enough space

https://galacticawakeningandhealing.blo … -2022.html

#844 2022-07-15 01:05:48

RoadtoSamadhi

Can we get a video on celebrities and politicians being people from the past ????? What is up with this ??? Shapeshifters ??? Vampires ????? Adrenochrome ???? PLEASE !!!! Thank you team!

#845 2022-07-17 12:06:19

Nonlinear1222

Ok what about a set of videos on holographic thinking exercises?

Everything is mind and mind can be trained.

So called 5 d is just people able to process more stimuli.

They have more bandwidth and are able to manage much more information.

Well this way of thinking and state of being are simply skill sets and can be trained.

A combination of shadow work and what I like to call holotopo thinking aka holographic topological thinking could be that 1 and 2 combo of punches...jab right cross to knock out the deconstructive frequency principle based matrix we are currently experiencing.

HOLOGRAPHIC THINKING involves our ability to see multiple perspectives at once. When we think holographically, we can view a situation as a whole, taking in not just one of its dimensions, but all of them.

So we don’t “think about,” we think “in the flow” of something that never seems to end, but from which we can disconnect from to begin or enter into another flow.

Multitask grasping in broadinternal/external attention.

Multitask in biochemical biophotonic  energetic/information levels.

I have study notes and exercises to help with the content for the video series. I would love to help.

“you do carry many of those preprogrammed ideas, because they are also creating your soul.That's why it's so dangerous to die with wrong ideas, because they "come true" on the other side. They influence your coming back. Those Ideas are the Matrix. And there is no need for a "Arcontic guardian" on the other side to force you to reincarnate because all the arcons need is your own ideas of guilt, regret and unresolved grudges to persuade you to reincarnate to "try to pay the karma" or to try to do it "right" next time around.”

Swaruu

#846 2022-07-17 16:56:48

galacticjoel

Could you ask Taygetans about Tachyon Chambers?

http://tachyonis.org/Chamber.html

#847 2022-07-17 17:20:48

galacticjoel wrote:

Could you ask Taygetans about Tachyon Chambers?

http://tachyonis.org/Chamber.html

Cobra is Fake.New Age Mental Disease.Drinking Mercury kills.

Khechari Mudra is Real,but nearly nothing that he say is Real.Swaruu Material,uses Science,Cobra is
Religion,and Christianity Mental Disease.Swaruu is far more scientific.Asthar Command is Mental Illness,make by
the Vatican,for atract Christian Mental Retarded Sheep.Swaruu is the best Material,the more Realistic,Logic and
Scientific.Cobra 2012 Portal is a Religious Solar Cult,for Make Other Religion for the Cabal Atonist Club.

Most New Age is Mental Illness.Read Entity Art.

#848 2022-07-17 22:49:18

SAG

Hello Gosia,

TOPIC11: Why Do Genes Exist As A Collective Agreement?

Swaruu stated that "The genes are just a shadow expression of who we are as a higher self." If the genes are simply the output expression that the higher self freely determines, why are all souls collectively agreeing on the very existence of genes as a form of expression? Is it not possible to conceive that other forms of life would exist which are not based upon the genetic model?

If soul A wants to express itself and soul B wants to express itself, how did it come to be that they collectively agreed to the existence of genes? Why would each soul not simply express as they choose and not worry about compatibility with other bodies. Why does there need to be a collective agreement about anything? Is it simply convenience of communication, or is there some other deeper need or meaning or "forced compliance"?

Thank you

#849 2022-07-24 14:44:41

Please dont erase this post,for this understanding to be for all humanity,this is Related to Taygetean Knowledge,that Taygetean gived to Druids.

I put this Data Below,for when could be useful in a Contactee Video.

There is no doubt that some Gnostic sects were ascetic and practiced total abstention from sexual intercourse.

For example, there is the sect that produced the channeled material known as Books of Ieou (non Nag Hammadi), a patchy collection of teachings on the afterlife. This Gnostic group believed themselves to have a sacred responsibility to preserve esoteric knowledge regarding the "Treasuries of the Light," and the "Receivers," benevolent spiritual entities and guides we encounter when we die.

The arcane material in the Books of Ieou includes a brief condemnatory outburst against other sects who practice sexual magic. Apparently, continence was necessary for the keepers of Ieou to know what they knew.

This outburst of one Gnostic sect against another is unique in all surviving Gnostic materials.

Everything Gnostics thought and taught depended on direct communion with the Goddess Sophia, whose name means wisdom.

This was true for the Mysteries in general, and for the Gnostic adepts in particular. Sophia was a cosmic version of the Magna Mater, the Great Mother worshipped in many ancient religions.

Even the Church Fathers, who condemned Gnostics as world-haters, affirmed that the Mysteries in all their diversity were unanimous in the consecration of the initiates to the Great Mother.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida … hons11.htm

Brahamacharya requires Chastity,Khechari Mudra is Druidic,Serpent Knowledge,that Chastity saves the Soul comes from Hinduism,from that the Catholic Stuff comes,feed the Vagus Nerve with Sexual Fluids,the Positive Serpent,

Oxygen,Sexual Fluids Upwards,Gnostic,Upwards Snake,Serpent Knowledge,hinduism comes from Druids.

Transhumanism is Descension,Ascension is Khechari Mudra and Merkaba.

Please dont Erase this Post,i ask for understanding and tolerance,for this knowledge be for everyone.

I wait for a Future Contactee video, for when some of this stuff could be useful.

There is no doubt that some Gnostic sects were ascetic and practiced total abstention from sexual intercourse.The arcane material in the Books of Ieou includes a brief condemnatory outburst against other sects who practice sexual magic.Apparently, continence was necessary for some Gnostics sects.Khechari Mudra y Castidad Real es Luciferina.Serpent Knowledge.

#850 2022-07-25 10:55:35

galacticjoel

Board footer