You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-29 10:14:41

Dablin

Re: Turning this contact into a book

DarkOwl wrote:

I was thinking more in terms of the hyperlinks and the three dimensional map they create. They are a great learning tool and there are literally thousands of pathways one could take through the material. There are a galaxy of data points to explore. I'd love to see Cosmic Agency mapped out like that.

Its pretty much what I'm doing locally for myself. I'm using an application called SiYuan, its very similiar to Obsidian or Notion, which are markdown enabled wiki-type note/info management software. It supports html, markdown, links, backlinks, tags and mentions. There is even a graph system that visualises the links between the information, very much like a mind mapping preview.

Currently entering in all the transcripts into it which is actually quite time consuming in itself, which I'll then all link together based on major subjects, tags and keywords within the text. I was aiming for a local wiki-type system on steriods to try and tie all this information together to allow it to be approached via relationships and from any direction.

This is all to allow me to understand all this Taygetan information more thoroughly and to allow myself to also connect that to other third party information from other sources for further relationships for a better understanding of shared facts and contradictions between them.

#27 2022-07-29 14:14:13

Gosia
Administrator

I appreciate the idea but I am not sure I am entirely comfortable with it. I have a feeling that if any book comes out, me and Robert (my Robert) should be the ones. In fact, we have wanted to do it fo a long time but we have no time for that right now. Well, just that at the moment.

ro2778 wrote:

I've been thinking about writing a book for this contact. The intention would be to accurately portray their information using a different medium which can capture a new audience and those who like to read. Perhaps it will be a series of books, but this post is just about the first and I'm posting here because I would rather do it as a team, as we all have busy lives and so this way it could be done faster.

My ideas for book 1, should be that it's not overly complex but does expand the readers knowledge, it should be interesting and targeted at people who are open minded but still hanging onto matrix beliefs and so topics such as the solar system, egypt, symbolism, ET races would definitely be included. It should dig into the origin of this contact and talk about their other attempts at contact such as Fred Bell, Billy Meier, operation First Contact, Eisenhower etc.

I think the reader should be left with the impression that ETs are real and perhaps there is more to their reality than they thought, rather than shocking them with the role of the Federation and their own role, in creating the conditions for spiritual development. That can be book 3 or 4. If it is a series to develop then it has to be like the contact itself, slowly built where concepts are layered and understanding changes gradually.

So if you're interested in writing a chapter on a certain topic, let me know and we can form a writing team and get going. I don't expect Gosia to be part of this project, but I will ask her to approve anything we intend to publish. And likewise, within the writing team, there will be editors and Dark Owl is a proof reader, so you would have to be open to your words and the structure of what you write, to be modified for various reasons, such as flow, accuracy and acheiving the objectives of the book, whatever we decide they are.

#28 2022-07-29 14:15:39

Gosia
Administrator

Gosia and my Robert. smile

Kahi Harawira wrote:
DarkOwl wrote:

I think the reason behind not including Gosia was to protect her from yet another thing to thing to think about

I approach the matter as I normally would. Firstly, there is only one contact and that is Gosia. To suggest it is anything but, is a little irresponsible. Secondly, is whether the matter of altering the forum from one of open and equal transparency, was designed to take advantage of maintaining the control of information behind a certain set of administrative privileges.

Then there is the amount of resistance to simply asking Gosia whether or not, presenting a fait accompli would be in her best interests and also, whether she could confirm for the rest of us whether in fact, she interpreted the communication she received in any other way than how she directly received it. Meaning, that it is not what they said but rather, is her own interpretation on what they might have said.

It does raise the most obvious question of manners: “What is the problem with simply asking?”

The erection of an irrebuttable presumption called the “responsibility to protect”, has also been adopted by the UN, imperial governments, dictatorships, Pfizer and many other NWO scoundrels, as a means of never ever having the need to ask those who might be directly affected by their questionable conduct. And in this matter, I differ as to the means (presumption) that is being implemented to achieve an objective that directly impacts on everything Gosia has done to date, without even asking her.

It is not unreasonable then, to propose that Gosia should be asked in order to clear the matter up, for all our sakes.

If this was happening to me, I would view it as stealing.

#29 2022-07-30 00:13:14

naringas

I too have felt that all this material needs some kind of better organized way to be navigated.

the transcripts are ok, but they do feel like what they are, a big disarrayed pile of topics and information.

I too, have thought that maybe a book would be better; more specifically, because a book would imply some kind of chapter organization and a table of contents. With an index and a glossary and a natural reading order to work through.

However having thought about it some more, I now think a wiki would be much much better given that we are not constrained by the properties of paper-based books. And should embrace the full blown capabilities of internet-enabled "paper" with them hyperlinks and search functionalities and so on...

Last edited by naringas (2022-07-30 00:13:55)

#30 2022-07-30 07:42:55

mitkobs

This book can be done as online index. Have to formulate the topics and key words which to be pointed to specific part of transcript(s) where is explained. Like an accurate search engine within all the transcripts. I know that the site have search function but if it is possible to be made more precise in searching.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-30 12:46:24)

#31 2022-07-30 17:47:31

07wideeyes

Yep, I'm of a similar view to mitkobs and naringas. Nothing needs to be rewritten for this, but better organised, or easier to use to find the info you are looking for. This will simply optimise the usefulness of what we already have.

Board footer