You are not logged in.

#26 2022-07-23 04:27:53

DarkOwl

Re: The Great Reset

I agree with Crystal Dragon that these are great points you've made (that I wasn't aware of).

Richard93 wrote:

My starseed friends got vaxxed because he said its totally okay and also their families so how many people did he mislead and are harmed now?

This is both heartbreaking and infuriating to hear and if these folks come to any harm then there will be consequences for him. Probably not in this life but in the next... or the next... or the next.
/angry face emoji/ grrr!

Most experiences are unsayable, they happen in a space that no word has ever entered    Rainer Maria Rilke

#27 2022-07-23 04:28:34

mitkobs

Be thankful for those who showed you the way so far. They also can be wrong for some points because they are people with own flaws of character and own lack of information. Matrix and darkness are unforgiving when there are such lacks. Is not easy to play a helper role, to be a guiding light, it is a great responsibility. But even with mistakes is better than nothing - not having anyone to play such role and everyone to live in total disinformation and getting lost.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-23 04:29:33)

#28 2022-07-23 05:06:48

The potential effects of the nanographene are but a morbid reflection of the state of being of the federation races behind this attempt at genocide. They are already completely disconnected from their souls. They are already vessels of corruption.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-23 05:14:47)

righteously indignant

#29 2022-07-23 12:20:43

Dablin

oscar99 wrote:

Blossom Goodchild/ The Federation of Light said many times that it will get much worse before it gets better. Experiencing The Great Reset would fit into this prediction.

@Tomek @Dablin, being registered as 'Sovereign' doesn't mean that it is a bad person. It looks like they made every media person a Sovereign. Wilcock falls into that category, but there is no inflow of funds into his account at the moment. So he probably doesn't even know that he is Sovereign. The reason for making people Sovereign could be that after the 'great reset', Sovereigns can be threatened ... removing their status and all their funds if they don't behave, in order to make them compliant. This threat only works if they are Sovereign.
Also, being Sovereign gives you a better chance to fight the system from within.
At the moment we can not argue that someone is bad or good because of his status.

Can't disagree with that statement, it does make sense. It is also the gist of it that I picked up when reading the material. The conversation even brought up the possibility that some of these people probably don't even know they are on this list, let alone a "Sovereign". Plus it seems their intentions are to get their people into this group to try and break the system down from the inside as "Sovereigns".

Last edited by Dablin (2022-07-23 12:21:09)

#30 2022-07-24 20:41:01

Exploringsoul

Tomek wrote:

I like this one:

https://oculumlabs.com/the-sovereign-ac … l-exposed/

Bill: That’s what I would expect. How about Donald Trump and Ron DeSantis?

Gideon: “We looked them up and both were Sovereign. I didn’t get any screenshots but I can ask again if I can get some. What was odd was neither of them had transferred any funds.”

Bad news for all Trump`s fans! smile

That is disgusting.

They created for people or people need to create an account for their self?

We all know that if every body don't comply, those so-called elites couldn't implement anything.

I see mass disobedient is possible now. Look at what happening in Dutch, Canada.

#31 2022-07-24 23:19:33

Dablin

The more I look into the this, the more I feel its all just BS, at-least in my opinion; just to goad a reaction out of people and get them to focus on something such as this and consider it inevitable. It attempts to breed a defeated mindset. Reading more of the posts about this, the person revealing this information tries to portray this is unavoidable, that the people behind this have all bases covered and that all forms of resistance that could or would come from this have been simulated, accounted for and would be ultimately defeated. They personally try to infiltrate the system by modifying their personal digital status as they see no way to overcome it so they consider themselves as rebels that will defeat it from the inside once it takes hold. In my mind that is like waiting for the enemy to shoot you and then fight back on their terms. Its patently ridiculous and immediately takes away the power from those who could take immediate resistance to overcome this before it even became something formidable.

This pessimistic absolute end all mentality doesn't sit too well with me. Of-course I am sure those in power would love something like this. It would be their wildest wet dream for sure but I already sense those regressive forces in power are already struggling to hold on the power they currently have and are rushing their efforts forward to try and achieve the little form of control over the world with what they have. I believe that if they had more time, sure this Black Mirror type social credit system could be implemented on a world stage but there is already too much resistance and fight back from what is already happening now, and this is in a world where the population is apparently mostly vaccinated and for the most part previously compliant.

Now that many are waking up up on daily basis, short of an open war with the worlds population this appears in my mind to be completely impractical.

Ultimately I guess we will all see.

#32 2022-07-25 00:03:00

Exploringsoul

Dablin wrote:

The more I look into the this, the more I feel its all just BS, at-least in my opinion; just to goad a reaction out of people and get them to focus on something such as this and consider it inevitable. It attempts to breed a defeated mindset. Reading more of the posts about this, the person revealing this information tries to portray this is unavoidable, that the people behind this have all bases covered and that all forms of resistance that could or would come from this have been simulated, accounted for and would be ultimately defeated. They personally try to infiltrate the system by modifying their personal digital status as they see no way to overcome it so they consider themselves as rebels that will defeat it from the inside once it takes hold. In my mind that is like waiting for the enemy to shoot you and then fight back on their terms. Its patently ridiculous and immediately takes away the power from those who could take immediate resistance to overcome this before it even became something formidable.

This pessimistic absolute end all mentality doesn't sit too well with me. Of-course I am sure those in power would love something like this. It would be their wildest wet dream for sure but I already sense those regressive forces in power are already struggling to hold on the power they currently have and are rushing their efforts forward to try and achieve the little form of control over the world with what they have. I believe that if they had more time, sure this Black Mirror type social credit system could be implemented on a world stage but there is already too much resistance and fight back from what is already happening now, and this is in a world where the population is apparently mostly vaccinated and for the most part previously compliant.

Now that many are waking up up on daily basis, short of an open war with the worlds population this appears in my mind to be completely impractical.

I agree with your opinion, Dablin.

Dablin wrote:

the person revealing this information tries to portray this is unavoidable,

Dablin wrote:

They personally try to infiltrate the system by modifying their personal digital status as they see no way to overcome it

I watched the latest video from "Guardians of the Looking Glass" as well.  Here is where the red flag raised. They may not be what they claimed, but first, trying to see people's reaction, second convince people it is unavoidable.

Same like fake vax passport. It is not the way to resist.

#33 2022-07-25 20:18:45

oscar99

Dablin wrote:

The more I look into the this, the more I feel its all just BS, at-least in my opinion;

Very interesting. I hope you are right and it is all BS.
But what if they are right and those in power are going to create chaos and deliver complete control and a social credit system as the solution.
There is nothing that we can do in order to prevent this - no matter how many people have already awoken.

Except for one single situation, one possibility where people will rise, rebel and do something: If they had known before.
If people get informed about the plan today - which is what oculumlabs.com does.... and some time in the future after the chaos and the control system got implemented, then and only then people will rember "Oh, I read about it before, so it had to be planned". Then they become aware that they had been played from the beginning and the offered solution (the control system) is no necessity at all.

In my opinion, the information on Oculumlabs provides the oppportunity that enough people will rebel after the system got implemented. That's why they are so eager to reach as many people as possible.
Thinking further...
If those in power become aware that the critical mass or the amount of informed people had been surpassed, those in power might deviate from their plan and completely desist from implementing the new system.

I think that is what Oculum Labs tries to achieve and in my opinion this is the only way. Very smart.

Last edited by oscar99 (2022-07-25 20:28:21)

#34 2022-07-25 20:43:09

Scott Summers

Dablin wrote:

The more I look into the this, the more I feel its all just BS, at-least in my opinion; just to goad a reaction out of people and get them to focus on something such as this and consider it inevitable. It attempts to breed a defeated mindset.

Dablin, you’re right.

Just for laughs, I took a read at the latest posting.

It’s hilariously fake and complete utter BS. There are RED FLAGS GALORE.

But I won’t bore you all. Will just mention one. The finance system angle is written by someone who hasn’t spent actual time in finance.

Fortunately (or maybe unfortunately), I did. It’s horseshit.

Listen 3 letter folks, I give you an A for effort. But a big F for authenticity.

Try harder, will you?

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-07-25 20:59:04)

#35 2022-07-26 10:17:41

07wideeyes

I like your approach, Scott!

#36 2022-07-26 16:35:41

oscar99

Scott Summers wrote:

There are RED FLAGS GALORE.
But I won’t bore you all. Will just mention one. The finance system angle is written by someone who hasn’t spent actual time in finance.
It’s horseshit.

Can you please be a bit more specific?
I would love to learn that it is all BS.

#37 2022-07-26 20:05:59

Scott Summers

oscar99 wrote:

Can you please be a bit more specific?
I would love to learn that it is all BS.

Firstly, re-read Dablin’s post above. Secondly, read it again.

It exposes the game-plan. The game plan is basically “how to kill a frog in a boiling pot”.

The Cabal and their minions, 3 letter folks, operate on creating a psychological profile of the people they wish to control.

It’s slick, I’ll admit. It’s obvious that intelligent people created it.

The first problem is that an awakened person can never be completely defined by that psychological profile. It will only be, at best, a caricature of the person.

The second problem lies in the execution of control.

While the profile was created by intelligent people, the problem is that such intelligence does not permeate the entire Cabal (and certainly not the entire 3 letter agencies).

In execution, the minions are often unable to think out of the box. They can only follow set patterns or a set of scripts. After reading a few, it becomes painfully obvious.

I’ll just simplify and call them “lame”.

Once an individual unplugs from the MSM programming and returns to the core of his being, he recognises that he creates his reality in accordance with his imagination.

When an individual does that, all your tricks and 3 letter agency efforts collapse in a heap.

But don’t be too hard on yourself, it was fatally flawed to begin with.

#38 2022-07-26 23:59:28

Dablin

To clarify I said "I feel" this is BS. but I didn't ultimately say that it was. It is incredibly impractical to say the least at any rate; especially in the short term.

I admit though I would be naive to believe that those in power of this world couldn't or wouldn't try to create something like this and probably have/are. This could very well be one of their legitimate attempts to do so. And I do respect those who bring this information forth if they really do believe it to be an imminent issue. In their minds they could very well be doing their best to inform society and be trying to help us all from what they perceive as a formidable threat to human society.

The issue I have with this information is the implication of inevitability they portray where they give the impression this social credit system is more or less just around the corner and is unavoidable.

They are not even considering the required supporting infrastructure to allow for such a system on an national let alone an international scope. Merely installing a social credit system APP on every-ones phone and saying "Ok, people this is your reality now!" isn't going to work.

There would need to be changes at-least to the constitutional and legal systems of the affected nation(s) to justify and support this. An enforcement and judicial infrastructure to account for the obvious crowd of resistance that would grow from implementing such a change in a western type society, not to mention that natural breaches of law that inevitably happens in all societies on a day by day basis. Their is also the required transfer of wealth and monetary value systems into a new operational digital currency that supports this credit system and the current technology that we all use to operate our current commercial and currency transfer systems.

The way I see this is very much like the Austin Powers steamroller meme from one of his movies; which is hilarious but absolutely ridiculous.

austin-powers-steamroller.gif

We have all the warning in the world to avoid this; not just about this but so many other faucets of lives that are being affected by this so called "cabal" of elites. Why would anyone just stand there defeated and allow something like this to envelop us without resistance?

lol - remember, this is apparently coming from the same forces that couldn't even vaccinate the entire world if they wanted to. These forces are destroyers, not creators. They couldn't create anything sustainable if their existence depended on it. We all ultimately live in an inverted reality. These small elites are so dependent on the people for everything they have, both their apparent power and material wealth, that any form of reasonable resistance would collapse their "power" overnight - literally! - That is not even a joke. There is so much potential force of change inherent within the people of the world, the mere thought of it terrifies those in power.

If you watch/read through the earliest videos/transcripts from Cosmic Agency, Swarruu (9) highlights a point constantly that we must always keep in mind when engaging in our life and in dealing with these apparent roadblocks that come up time to time such as this.

Swaruu (9) wrote:

The only thing that limits you is the idea that you are limited.

There is absolutely NOTHING these forces could do if we just collectively decided to just outright betray these attempts at control. They would be done <period>! Ultimately, if this system or something like it does comes into play. Its because we allowed it, not because they wanted it.

Last edited by Dablin (2022-07-27 00:01:21)

#39 2022-07-27 09:25:44

07wideeyes

Maybe the key words are 'empowerment' and 'disempowerment'. Anything that leaves me with a feeling of being disempowered I nowadays treat with suspicion. 'What are you trying to do to me? Why are you putting things in that way? To deliberately have that effect?'

So-called bad news and nefarious projects can be presented in differing ways, which will have different effects. I notice that plenty of 'dark stuff' gets discussed on this forum, but it rarely has this disempowering effect. So I conclude that some, at least, of this stuff is put out there in a certain way with this intention - to make those who are more awake feel that their cause is hopeless, and so to just give up. In some respects, it is 'their' main weapon. And it's pathetic. Anyone who has weathered the storm of the past 3 years ain't gonna roll over and give up like that now, are they?!

#40 2022-07-27 10:45:04

mitkobs

You cannot expect hell to empower you. They want to make a good brainwashed intoxicated half dead slave robot from you. Your job is to notice their attempts and not play their game.

#41 2022-07-27 11:32:10

mitkobs wrote:

You cannot expect hell to empower you. They want to make a good brainwashed intoxicated half dead slave robot from you. Your job is to notice their attempts and not play their game.

Exactly. So many people in 2020 were posting on starseed and spiritual related forums about how Trump was some sort of "outsider" white-hat savior. I always knew he was cabal "controlled opposition", I mean, listen to him talk for a few minutes. He's obviously a sociopath born with an establishment silver spoon up his ass. The Taygetans confirm him as "Black Sun" faction of the cabal, which is Templar/Nazi faction. As many have said, his family name was "Drumpf" from Nazi lineages, just as the Bush lineage is "Scherp". A bunch of operation paperclip cabal cunts. "Red Shield"(Kazarian?), "Black Sun"(Nazi), and different cabal factions compete with one another because it is their self-serving nature, but they are all the same. Left and right wing politics is bullshit. 50's-70's you have liberal "Aquarian" hippies (who might have had their hearts in the right place but were ignorant sheep) as the libertarians vs warmongering McCarthyist military-industrialist republicunts, and now you have blue-pill federalist/statist dumbocrats vs alt-right evangelicals and incels(who pretend to be libertarians yet are totally authoritarian). The cabal is always shuffling cards and shifting hands on which political faction or "wing" is the tyrants and which one is controlled opposition. Endless cycles. Has anyone ever seen that South Park episode where the kids are voting on a school mascot, and they write in Giant Doche vs. Turd Sandwich and those are the only two that get any votes? Well, the message is that it's always a douche vs a turd.

Last edited by Crystal Dragon (2022-07-27 11:41:17)

righteously indignant

#42 2022-07-27 12:12:54

07wideeyes

I agree, mitkobs and Crystal Dragon, that's it exactly. Or, as I wrote once: A guy goes into a fruit shop. "Hi. I'd like to buy some fruit." "That's great. We have apples and pears." "Hmmm. Can I have some strawberries. "No, we don't sell strawberries." "OK, can I have a mango, then?" "No, we sell fruit - apples and pears." "I'd really like a grapefruit." "Look, buddy, your requests are becoming very annoying. We sell fruit - apples and pears." "You know what I fancy? A nice juicy pineapple." "OK, I'm calling the cops. It's the bootcamp for you."

#43 2022-07-27 12:31:35

mitkobs

I hear you Crystal Dragon. No need to be aggravated and enraged toward the cabal figures if you are. They do what they can and what others above them are ordering. Everyone there like a good little boy and girl are fallowing orders from above without thinking and questioning or not daring to question the given narrative. And same do the mass public and this is why they deserve their cabal master exploiters. It is a matter of level of consciousness. If the mass public had some good level of consciousness will not ever fall in the traps set by the exploiters.

Last edited by mitkobs (2022-07-27 12:33:41)

#44 2022-07-30 00:26:32

naringas

maybe they're trying to reset their tools cuz they don't work very well anymore?

the great reset, i.e. the reset of their grand constructed 'G' artifact because it's not working...

And what do we do when a technology we use but do not fully understand stops working? we turn it off then on again...  which can be done to some PCs by pushing the reset button.

#45 2022-08-10 08:36:14

07wideeyes

I wrote a rather lengthy piece about this yesterday, but I succeeded in disappearing it.... and I ain't going to write it all again! So these are bullet points....

What have we had recently? We've had the oculum labs reports, which kicked off this thread. They've had a mixed reception here re authenticity and content. I have had some communication with somebody who has explored oculum and the material more fully. They are of the opinion that the material is genuine, but the 'doom and gloom inevitability' tone of the reports is a consequence of their lack of perspective, and not realising the power of the mind and manifestation powers to effect and change (well, to create) the world.

Alongside that, there is the article by James Corbett highlighted in 'Let's expose the scam' thread (it can also be found through 'Technocracy News' website, a good source for this type of subject). James says that the technocratic takeover, closely allied to the stupid reset, isn't going to happen. In fact it cannot happen, due to the very nature of human life and the universe. They will get so far, but will not succeed. It's not possible.

Two more different perspectives are difficult to imagine. I don't know anything about the oculum folk. But Corbett is a real veteran of reporting, and has come up with lots of excellent stuff over the years. He has earned my respect; which is not to say that I will agree with everything he may come up with.

Then we have what I observe around me. I find it bizarre. The majority of folk behave as if nothing has happened. It seems bizarre because something has definitely happened, something rather big and serious has happened, and human life on planet Earth has changed since the end of 2019. These very same people who, only 6 months ago, were masking up, sticking toxic cotton buds up their noses at regular intervals, staying away from work despite feeling absolutely fine - now they are jumping up and down in the sunshine, cuddling, eating in crowded restaurants, blah blah, getting on aeroplanes, having a good laugh.

Two things occur to me from all this. Firstly, many of these currently holidaying people have not seen into the true nature of the lies imposed on them during this period. They are therefore ripe for whatever the cabal may throw at them next. They are still easy meat. This observation is in line with the 'it's-coming-and-it's-coming-soon' tone of the oculum report. People are still ready for the taking.

But secondly, I have been genuinely surprised at how many, especially young people, appear not to bear such deep scars from the collective nightmare of the the past couple of years. Some undoubtedly do, and will never recover from the shock. But the cabal's efforts to severely traumatise the global human population seem not to have really succeeded. Maybe the human 'soul' is showing its resilience in the face of all the shit that's been thrown at it. Unconsciously, deeper than the egoic fear-and-panic-and-total-stupidity, they 'know' bullshit when they see it. Let's see....

So things don't add up. Maybe trying to make things add up is an overvalued occupation! From higher up, things will add up, since everything fits perfectly. But from the disjointed and chaotic perspective of 3D existence, it's all a bit of an incoherent mess. I think the writer Scott Fitzgerald said something like 'a really intelligent mind is one that can hold two apparently contradictory things at the same time and still function.' Best just get used to it.....

#46 2022-08-12 14:32:05

Du An

07wideeyes wrote:

Then we have what I observe around me. I find it bizarre. The majority of folk behave as if nothing has happened. It seems bizarre because something has definitely happened, something rather big and serious has happened, and human life on planet Earth has changed since the end of 2019. These very same people who, only 6 months ago, were masking up, sticking toxic cotton buds up their noses at regular intervals, staying away from work despite feeling absolutely fine - now they are jumping up and down in the sunshine, cuddling, eating in crowded restaurants, blah blah, getting on aeroplanes, having a good laugh.

Two things occur to me from all this. Firstly, many of these currently holidaying people have not seen into the true nature of the lies imposed on them during this period. They are therefore ripe for whatever the cabal may throw at them next. They are still easy meat. This observation is in line with the 'it's-coming-and-it's-coming-soon' tone of the oculum report. People are still ready for the taking.

But secondly, I have been genuinely surprised at how many, especially young people, appear not to bear such deep scars from the collective nightmare of the the past couple of years. Some undoubtedly do, and will never recover from the shock. But the cabal's efforts to severely traumatise the global human population seem not to have really succeeded. Maybe the human 'soul' is showing its resilience in the face of all the shit that's been thrown at it. Unconsciously, deeper than the egoic fear-and-panic-and-total-stupidity, they 'know' bullshit when they see it. Let's see....

So things don't add up. Maybe trying to make things add up is an overvalued occupation! From higher up, things will add up, since everything fits perfectly. But from the disjointed and chaotic perspective of 3D existence, it's all a bit of an incoherent mess. I think the writer Scott Fitzgerald said something like 'a really intelligent mind is one that can hold two apparently contradictory things at the same time and still function.' Best just get used to it.....

The phenomena you describe I also see every day, particularly among the young parent cohort; they are behaving like normal families, walking their kids and dogs, going to the beach, etc. smiling all the while. But if you hone in on their energy, you will see they know what is going on behind the matrix facade. These are Dolores Cannon's "Second Wavers" who were born with most or all of their multidimensional aspects intact. They "blend" into society, all the while carrying upgraded DNA and passing it to their Third Wave children, the ones here to build New Earth. They are, for the most part, unpapayaed and still have their soul and spirit attachments in place.

Now... I got into a lot of arguments on this forum with a certain "dis-invited" individual I won't name about the New Earth concept, which many people have come to believe is just New Age BS. It is not. The problem with anything labeled New Age is that the cabal wanted us to throw out all the babies with the bathwater. The term New Age doesn't really MEAN anything, except to the extent that they want to people to ignore the obvious truths it encompasses, meticulously mixed in with copious piles of BS on purpose. We have all seen this technique many times, it didn't just start happening recently.

Anyway, New Earth is real, I go "there" with my consciousness every day. It is being built atom by atom, species by species, from scratch. Sorry if you have to just "take my word for it." This forum is a savvy but truth-beleaguered group for sure, so many false paths to reconnoiter. Been at this a long time, I get it totally. But everyone has access to this 5d/New Earth if they decide to look. You cannot see it if you don't believe it!  This birthing of a new dimensional aspect is a function of Gaia, the earth herself, in partnership with a limited number of humans who are there working already in their lightbodies because this was their mission all along. IOW, there is a whole other earth, we are only stuck here if we think so, if we focus on the constant matrix vaudville show, or we consciously choose that because we still have work or responsibilities that require we stay until they are complete. If you are able to vibrate your consciousness into higher dimensions, that is your ticket to ride. Intend to go there and take a tour.

I'm not sure but I'm guessing this information might not comport with the Taygetan's POV, it seems it doesn't comport with much of anyone, and perhaps that's intentional on one hand. There is a very definitive borderline between realities for a reason, i.e. if there truly is a New Earth, we certainly don't want dark infiltration, right? So the only way to enter is via your personal vibration. It's peaceful there but sparsely inhabited, so I get the borderline parameter in full.

So these people you are seeing are "hiding" themselves in a way, raising the next generation of star beings now in infant bodies. Not all of them, but some of them, I can easily read their "hidden" energy and their unspoken mission about which they are fully cognizant. We already know there are plenty of people walking around incognito working dark missions, no different than those working with light.

The greatest myth of all is that myths are myths.

#47 2022-08-14 12:05:30

07wideeyes

I don't know if the New Earth is being birthed as you say, Du An, but it's something I put in my little 'bag of possibilities' that I carry around with me, with eyes, ears, and all sensitivities alert to picking up on clues and other realities. There are aspects of what you say which make a lot of sense, however. For sure, there are entities with highly different frequencies, and therefore highly differing experiences, all walking around wearing the biosuit of a human being. Look the same, inside highly varied, what a disguise, but we've seen through it.

A couple of years ago there was much talk in certain circles I frequented about 'a split in the timeline'. As brilliantly explained by Yazhi in a series of videos autumn 2020, it's not quite like that. But how you describe those young New Earth people just getting on quietly, hiding away, rings very true for me. Maybe the revolutionaries are not so much those who make a lot of noise in the media, but those who just get on with it, incognito; it's like high frequency guerrilla warfare, warfare with consciousness as the weapon.

An example of something related concerns the papayas. About two years ago there were people posting in many places about the possibility of the forced papaya shots. Images were flying around of the papaya stasi turning up at your house at dawn, breaking down the door, and physically forcing people to get the shot. It was a horrendous image, the ultimate nightmare being etched into people's minds. The thing was that I never felt it applied to me. It was simply not part of 'my timeline', for want of a better way of expressing it. Not part of my film. It was a funny experience, strange but educational.

So yes, we live in different worlds, to a degree at least; perceptions are different, how things work is different, what we create is different. And the process appears to be continuing and becoming more accentuated. No need to get arrogant, superior, or divisive about it. Just live it as the reality.

#48 2022-08-22 20:32:05

Scott Summers

Ahhh!! I finally understand why this post was created by Oscar99! We were all correct to be skeptical and to call BS on it.

But what was the EXACT AGENDA of the post?

Answer: Executive Order 14067

Watch for at least 10 mins (whole thing is 16 mins).

https://rumble.com/v1gft65-executive-or … minut.html

Then go back and read Oscar99’s reply to Dablin on 25 July above.

Oscar99 and the Occulum labs scam want you to “Let them implement the Great Reset, THEN REBEL.”

Once CBDC’s are implemented, there is NO WAY TO REBEL. Hence, they want you to sit tight and DO NOTHING.

Only do something AFTER it’s implemented. But of course that would be TOO LATE.

Remember, if it looks like shite, smells like shite, then you really don’t need the taste test.
[Definition of SHITE: Glaswegian for “not of the finest quality”.]

Special credit to Edith_S who posted about CBDC’s and Making Cash Great in “Changes in the World - News” on 7 August 2022. big_smile

Last edited by Scott Summers (2022-08-22 20:49:21)

#49 2022-08-24 10:05:30

07wideeyes

I am with you on this one, Scott. And there is also the small matter of the 'status' of Alex Jones. In the oculum report, it is said that he is granted 'sovereign' status, a gross misuse of the word, by the way. This means that he is one of the cabal's favourites, who get to live in freedom and prosperity while most humans get used to total slavery.

Maybe I'm just naive and simpleminded, but it doesn't quite add up with his recent multimillion dollar fine for saying things about Sandy Hook that the cabal doesn't approve of. Doesn't sound like great preferential treatment to me. There will, I suppose, be those who say 'Ah, it's all part of the plan.' The plan being, in this case, to use Jones as an example of what happens if you question the cabal - so don't do it! Once the message is across, Alex can come out and play in his yacht by the ocean.

'The plan' has an answer for everything, like Q/Qanon, where all events fit into the great plan to liberate the world. Such plans now have a negative credibility so big that base 10 maths can't handle it. So it seems to me....

#50 2022-08-24 14:00:16

Scott Summers

07wideeyes

Oscar99 asked me to elaborate on the ‘financial angle red flags’. I intentionally avoided answering the question.

I’ll answer it now:

1) In the financial world, banking secrecy is sacred. Breaches of banking secrecy often result in jail time.

So how are the supposed IT guys revealing this? Are they not aware they are committing a serious financial crime?

This data, if released, would more likely be on the Dark Web. Not on a freaking website with an address to a rental property in Vietnam.

2) If the data was truly sensitive, do you not think they world have WIPED IT OFF THE INTERNET within hours?

Like they wiped off Covid dissenters?

There are more red flags, but I’ll stop at 2 here.

Board footer